This article contains some very helpful information regarding 30 40 mmhg compression stockings amazonin South Africa and 30 40 mmhg compression stockings with zipper. In this post on Gegumall, we discuss where to buy Keep reading to find out all about sfrom the comfort of your own home. You can shop for 30 40 mmhg compression stockings thigh highat Gegumall at the best price
We will show you and also reveal to you the you can always use30 40 mmhg compression stockings. Gegumall owes you the duty of supplying the 30 40 mmhg compression stockings uk.at the best price. If you continue reading, you will find out more on30 40 mmhg compression leggings. You will also find some just in case you are interested.
30-40 mmHg compression socks, also known as Class II compression, are used to treat a variety of moderate to severe medical conditions including edema, lymphedema, venous stasis ulcers, deep vein thrombosis and venous insufficiency. This compression level should only be worn when prescribed by your doctor or health care provider. BrightLife Direct has plenty of styles and lengths available so that you can find the perfect match.
Doctors recommend 30-40 mmHg compression stockings for chronic venous insufficiency. This takes place when valves in the veins become damaged, which can lead to blood pooling in the legs. Pooled blood can cause swelling, aching, pain and even skin damage or ulcers. 30-40 mmHg compression socks will increase circulation and provide relief from painful symptoms.
CompressionZ Compression Socks For Men & Women 30-40 mmHG Tight Stockings
4.2 out of 5 stars 3,325 ratings | 95 answered questions
|Price:||$21.99$21.99 – $36.99$36.99|
Fit: True to size. Order usual size. Color: Argyle Blue
Size: Select Small Medium Large X-Large Select
- 85% Nylon, 15% Lycra Spandex
- FIRM MEDICAL GRADE COMPRESSION – 30-40 mmHG compression is ideal for those experiencing pain from deep vein thrombosis, chronic leg fatigue, severe swelling, and other medical conditions.
- IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION – Compression keeps leg muscles and veins properly compressed to boost circulation to lower legs.
- COMFORTABLE FIT – Nylon spandex blend provides the ultimate in all day comfort. Sweat wicking, breathable fabric keeps legs dry while providing full range of motion for feet & legs. Neutral design for men or women.
- KNEE HIGH LENGTH – Socks cover shin and calf muscle for proper support. Cuff keeps sock in place throughout day and doesn’t allow sock to fall down leg.
- NEW 2021 DESIGN – With a comfortable and less restricting fit. Whether you’re in nursing, a diabetic, pregnant, traveling or just on your feet all day these socks keep feet and legs feeling great.
Compression Stockings are specially designed to prevent and provide relief from venous, lymphatic, and other medical issues. They come in a range of compression levels, styles, and materials. Compression socks assist with venous pressure, edema, reduction, and relief from discomfort and fatigue of the legs. It is important that stockings are properly fitted and made from quality garments to ensure an appropriate and consistent level of compression.
- Firm support over-the-calf stockings to help relieve moderate ankle and leg swelling and other conditions as physician recommended.
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability.
- Available in a variety of colors and styles
- Sizing based on individualized measurements for correct fit
30 – 40 mmHg Graduated Compression Socks
Whether you’re suffering from a lower leg condition, or on your feet all day for work, you know firsthand how important it is to keep your legs and feet feeling great. That’s why we designed our 30-40 mmHG compression socks with premium fabric, durable stitching, and a comfort-fit that brings you firm, medical grade compression support to keep you feeling energetic all day long. Our stockings are ideal for traveling, daily wear to relieve pain, preventing lower leg fatigue, or to reduce swelling.
30-40 mmHG socks are often recommended by medical professionals to lessen pain and symptoms associated with conditions like diabetes, DVT (deep vein thrombosis), lymphedema, leg cramps, or general swelling. We recommend consulting with your physician to determine the optimal level of compression for you. Experience the superior foot, ankle & leg support that only comes from CompressionZ socks.
Keep Feet & Legs Feeling Great All Day Long
- Relieve Pain: Targeted compression and support provides pain relief to feet, ankle, and lower leg.
- Firm Compression: 30 – 40 mmHG compression is strongest at the ankle with a gradual, lesser compression up the leg for maximum comfort & support.
- Comfortable Fit: Nylon/Spandex blend makes socks breathable, sweat wicking, and comfortable for all day wear.
- Durable Construction: Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability. Sock retains shape even after multiple trips through the wash.
|Socks provide comfortable support for nurses, bartenders and waiters, those who travel, or anyone on their feet for long stretches of the day. You’ll feel the difference in your legs and feet after your next 12 hour shift!||Compression socks can help relieve pain for those with medical conditions like varicose veins, edema, sprains, and general swelling in feet, ankle, or calves.||Comfortable and breathable fabric make this the perfect sock for all day wear. Order yours today to discover why thousands of happy, pain free customers choose CompressionZ products every day.|
CompressionZ Premium Compression Wear
We design and manufacture the world’s leading compression apparel and gear for those who want to look and feel great to help you get the most out of your workouts and perform at your best.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.5 x 4.7 x 1.7 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : April 16, 2013
- Manufacturer : CompressionZ
- ASIN : B01CYI96AK