In this Apple Cider Vinegar For Face Whitening review, we will discuss how to use apple cider vinegar for skin whitening, how to use apple cider vinegar for skin and drinking apple cider vinegar for skin. A variety of aesthetic skin problems can occur at any age. One of the most unpleasant moments is the appearance of age spots. If the change of pigmentation is not related to a health problem, whiten skin can folk remedies. So, many girls used apple cider vinegar for age spots. Understand how to use this product.
Natural apple cider vinegar is a storehouse of nutrients that help fight pigmentation and simultaneously solve other cosmetic problems of the skin. Part:
- The organic acids. First of all, of course, Apple, as well as, Pantothenic acid, vitamin c, lactic acid, citric acid.
- A rich set of vitamins – retinol, tocopherol, vitamins of group B.
- Numerous trace elements – zinc, magnesium, iron, sodium, potassium, manganese.
- Amino acids arenecessary to maintain skin elasticity.
When applied to the skin Apple cider vinegar helps to remove dead skin particles, that is, performs the function of peeling. During the procedure is peeling of the skin scales contain too much melanin, so the pigmentation spots gradually lighten.
Apple Cider Vinegar For Face Whitening
HOW NOT TO BUY A FAKE?
On the shelves there is a wide range of different vinegar. So choose a natural product can be difficult. Here are a few criteria that will help you make the right choice:
- Natural vinegar made of apple juice, only bottled in bottles of dark glass, because under the action of light destroys the nutrition. So don’t bring the product in plastic containers or glass bottles.
- Pay attention to the strength of the product, natural apple cider vinegar should not be more than 6% of the acids. In any case, do not buy a product which has a high acid content, if you are going to use it to the skin undiluted, otherwise you can get severe burns.
- Please read the product composition, if the composition has an aroma -, color -, or acetic acid, leaving the product on the shelf, for cosmetic purposes, it is not suitable.
- The presence of sediment in the bottom of the said genuineness of the product. But the original sediment may be, it appears during long-term storage.
- An important factor is the price. A natural product is more expensive than that produced by acetic acid and flavorings.
IF YOU CAN’T BUY THE PRODUCT
If vinegar is put up for sale, I am reliable, then prepare natural product you can own, but it takes time.
- grind any suitable manner (on a grater, blender) apples with the skin;
- fold in the enameled or plastic basin, cover with gauze and leave for 72 hours in the dark, three times a day weight pure stir with a wooden spoon. Weight darken the top will be foam;
- squeeze the pulp from the juice, filter, taste. It should be slightly sweet. If there is a strong acid pour a little sugar (no more than 50 grams per liter);
- drain the glass bottle so that the water seal, let cook for 30-40 days.
- when air no longer stand, drain the fluid without disturbing the precipitate (through a straw);
- drain the liquid into a bowl or other container with a wide mouth, cover with gauze and leave sourings;
- the surface is soon in the film, which then settle to the bottom. The deposition of the film and the disappearance of a sharp odor – is a signal about the readiness of vinegar (fermentation will take about another month);
- you need to carefully filter the liquid, pour into bottles, close tightly. This is a natural product, it is ideal for cosmetic purposes.
INDICATIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
The vinegar from apples is a very useful part of the skin. It can be used to whiten the freckles and pigment spots, including age. In addition, the product helps you cope with:
- acne and pimples;
- the first signs of aging;
- the manifestations of rosacea.
After application of the compositions of apple cider vinegar to the skin may be secondary to local irritation. This is normal, the redness should go away in a few hours. But if after applying the composition had a strong burning sensation, then rinse composition.
However, apply the vinegar out of apple juice on the face you’re not all topics are:
- very dry, flaky, sensitive skin;
- exacerbation of herpes and other skin diseases;
- wounds on the skin;
- tumors, the nature of which is unclear;
- the presence of inflamed acne.
HOW TO APPLY?
Understand how to apply apple cider vinegar vs age spots. This product is suitable for lightening the skin all parts of the body – feet, hands, shoulders and, of course, the face.
First you need to prepare the composition of the peeling. To lighten the skin, prone to fat, you need to dilute the 6% vinegar in half with water, if the skin is normal, so the ratio of water and vinegar should be 4 : 1. If you have dry skin, this procedure can not be performed.
Ready vinegar solution poured into the bottle, put the five buds of cloves (dry seasoning), 200 ml of solution. Kept in a dark place for five days, occasionally stirring. Remove the cloves solution and store in the refrigerator in a pan with a tight glass stopper. Use if necessary. If the skin is very oily, you can do the peel every 5 days (maximum of 10 treatments per course). Normal skin is necessary to repeat the procedure two times a month.
You need to prepare the fabric for the mask of linen or cotton cloth or folded three times to Marley. The mask must have holes cut for eyes and mouth was open. The mask sheet is moistened with the prepared composition, slightly pressed and covered his face. Mask must be flat to harmonise the skin. A quarter of an hour the tissue is removed, again wet solution and repeat the procedure. After another quarter of an hour the fabric off and wash with warm water. Then lightly massage the face with a piece of Terry cloth or sponge. The last step is to rinse with cold water and apply moisturizer.
This milder procedure to remove the top layer of dead cellsthat contain excess melanin. Preparation you will need sea salt very finely. If there is only coarse sea salt, pre-grind in a coffee grinder and sift through a sieve. A full teaspoon of salt, it must be mixed with 10 g of liquid honey and 10 ml of natural vinegar Apple juice.
Weight is applied to the face or other body parts, too much pigment. After two or three minutes, you need to start gently “roll” composition from the skin. The surface of the skin to remove dead skin cells. Wash your face and apply your regular cream.
For daily use, you can prepare a whitening tonic based on natural apple cider vinegar. It is enough to mix this product with mineral water. Instead of water, use the cooled brew green tea or chamomile. The proportions of the mix depends on the type of skin, so the ratio of vinegar and water skin:
- bold type 1: 1;
- combined type and normal 1 to 5;
- dry 1 to 10.
Medicine apply daily after cleansing before night cream. If you use tonic should not expect instant results. But this composition has a strong cumulative effect, that is, if you can use a tonic regularly for a long time, spots begin to lighten.
In addition, Apple cider vinegar can be used to make homemade whitening masks. The procedure is recommended to perform twice a week, the first results you will notice about a month of regular use.
- Mix equal amounts of natural vinegar from apples and lemon juice. This composition is applied gently with a cotton swab only to pigmented areas. Wash off after a quarter of an hour. If the areas of pigment large, it is possible to moisten in the solution, a cotton pad or gauze, folded twice, and apply a compress on the darkening land. This recipe is definitely not suitable for sensitive skin.
- The excellent bleaching properties of the mixture of onion juice and Apple cider vinegar. This composition can be prepared in the future, in the refrigerator in a tightly closed container it can be stored for up to 5 days. Use only apply to areas of pigmentation. A simpler version of this recipe: take a small onion, cut in half, cut little salt little salt. Leave for 10 minutes. Then dip a slice of onion in Apple cider vinegar and wipe over the pigmented areas. A quarter of an hour to wash. This use case is particularly good if you want to remove age spots on the body. Face is better to use a mixture of vinegar and juice.
- Whisk a tablespoon of sour cream or natural yoghurt and the same amount of fresh juice squeezed from the aloe leaf. Then give the mixture a teaspoon of natural vinegar and a little oatmeal. The mixture should be quite thick. Apply the mixture to places twenty minutes.
- Good whitens the pigments of the potato mask, it is recommended to use in that case, if the area of application is large. Grate one large potato. The Root is not clear, but it is very good to wash and use a grater to very fine. Gently squeeze the potato mixture, add the egg yolk and a tablespoon of natural apple cider vinegar and unrefined vegetable oils. If the mass is thinnish, it should be zagustit, adding potato starch. Apply a thick layer on the pigmented areas for twenty minutes. A similar composition can be prepared by replacing potatoes with fresh cucumber.
- Another option bleaching composition is prepared cosmetic clay – white or blue. Dilute the vinegar with water or a decoction of chamomile in half. Then dilute this solution to the clay, so as to obtain a creamy mass. Apply the composition to the pigmented areas about twenty minutes.
THE OPINION OF THE BEAUTICIANS
Beauticians warn that applying vinegar on the apples to lighten the skin carefully. This tool is quite aggressive and categorically not suitable for women who have sensitive skin. Before the course of whitening to perform the test sensitivity (drip vinegar on the skin of the wrist), if there is 2-3 hours, no show of irritation, the tool can be used.
Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Beautiful Skin
Apple cider vinegar is an ingredient, which has many health as well as skin benefits. It is rich in acetic, citric, malic and amino acid and also contains vitamins, enzymes and mineral salts, which is beneficial for your skin.
- Summer results into many skin related issues
- It is difficult for us to protect our skin from these skin problems
- Apple cider vinegar has many health as well as skin benefits.
As summer arrives, it comes with various skin related problems. As heat of the sun becomes very harsh on our skin and results into many skin related issues like sunburn, sun tan, acne, pimples, spots and other skin infections. It becomes very difficult for us to protect our skin from these problems. So here we are with an ingredient that you can easily find in your kitchens, which can do wonders to your skin. Apple cider vinegar is an ingredient, which has many health as well as skin benefits. It is rich in acetic, citric, malic and amino acid and also contains vitamins, enzymes and mineral salts, which is beneficial for your skin.
Here is how you can use apple cider vinegar for flawless skin:
1. Prevents Acne And Pimples
If you are struggling from stubborn acnes and pimples, then keep an apple cider vinegar bottle handy. Due to its antibacterial and antifungal substance, apple cider vinegar helps in keeping your skin pores bacteria, oil and dust free.
How To Use:
- Mix raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar with filtered water in a bowl.
- Soak a cotton ball in the solution and apply it on the affected skin.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Reapply a few times daily for few days to see the result.
Apple cider vinegar helps in keeping your skin pores bacteria, oil and dust free.
2. Heals Sunburn
Apple cider vinegar is known to cure sunburns. It helps to soothe the pain and make the healing process fast.
How To Use:
- Mix half a cup apple cider vinegar with 4 cups of water.
- Douse a wash cloth with the solution and apply to sunburned skin.
- Massage it for a while.
- Repeat this several times daily for few days until your condition improves.
Apple cider vinegar is known to cure sunburns
3. Soothe And Exfoliate Skin
Apple cider vinegar will soothe your skin and will leave it soft and supple. Its alpha hydroxyl acid removes the dead skin cells and reveals healthy new skin cells.
How To Use:
- Pour some apple cider vinegar in a bathtub of warm water.
- Be in there for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow the protective acid to soak into your skin.
- Follow this routine to maintain the pH levels of your skin.
Apple cider vinegar will soothe your skin and will leave it soft and supple.4. Skin Toner
Apple cider vinegar has astringent properties, which helps in increasing the blood flow to the skin and minimise the pores, a great remedy for the ones with oily skin. It also regulates the pH level of your skin.
How To Use:
- Mix apple cider vinegar with filtered water. You may add few drops of essential oil also.
- Apply the solution on your skin using cotton ball.
- Leave it for few minutes, and then rinse it off with cool water.
- You can use it once or twice a day as per your need.
Apple cider vinegar regulates the pH level of your skin.
5. Remove Age Spots And Fights Wrinkles
Apple cider vinegar has alpha hydroxyl acids, which helps in removing dead skin and reveals healthy and glowing skin. Not just that, apple cider vinegar also helps in removing the age spots and minimises fine lines and wrinkles.
How To Use:
- Dab a little apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and apply it directly on the age spot and wrinkles.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with cool water.
- Follow this routine twice daily for 6 weeks and you will see the difference.
Apple cider vinegar helps in removing the age spots and minimises fine lines and wrinkles.
How Apple Cider Vinegar Can Combat Hair Loss
In addition to the above mentioned benefits, apple cider vinegar can also be a treatment option for individuals suffering from hair loss. Let’s discuss a few things it can do.
It Removes Buildup from the Scalp
Scalp buildup is a common occurrence, and it occurs as a result of daily living.
Buildup consists of sebum, dirt, dead skin, hair products, pollution, and even harmful chemicals (such as DHT). This buildup can clog the hair follicles, and this makes it difficult for hair growth to continue.
As a cleansing rinse, apple cider vinegar can gently remove this buildup and prevent it from returning by balancing the scalp’s pH level.
It Improves Blood Circulation to Hair Follicles
Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA), also known as Male-Pattern Baldness (MPB), is the most common cause of hair loss in men (and the second most common in women) (2). To understand why this is, it’s important to know how AGA works.
First and foremost, DHT is a chemical believed to contribute most significantly to the hair thinning and loss suffered by those with AGA (3). This is an androgen (sex) hormone that’s produced from testosterone with the help of 5-alpha-reductase (5AR).
Individuals with AGA don’t usually have more DHT; instead, their follicles are more sensitive to the normal levels present within their hair follicle cells.
Eventually, this sensitivity leads to miniaturization of the hair follicle and an interruption of the natural hair growth cycle.
As miniaturization occurs, blood flow to the follicles is restricted. This leads to poor delivery of oxygen and vital nutrients, as well as less removal of waste and buildup.
Apple cider vinegar, however, can improve blood circulation. While this itself won’t reverse hair miniaturization, ACV can also remove DHT from the scalp and lessen irritation.
It Treats and Prevents Dandruff
Dandruff is an embarrassing problem, but it’s also one that causes much discomfort and can even lead to hair fall.
There are a number of natural remedies for this condition, however (4).
While not much is known about the mechanism, it’s believed that the acidity of apple cider vinegar makes it difficult for Malassezia – the fungus responsible for dandruff – to live and spread.
While not a direct cause of hair loss, dandruff can be responsible for increased thinning. This is because scratching of the scalp can stress the hair and follicles, and can even result in permanent scarring if allowed to continue.
It Prevents the Growth of Bacteria and Yeast
A common problem among the general population, bacteria and yeast overgrowths can lead to permanent scarring and thinning and hair loss.
A few of the more common infections include dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis (yeast), scalp folliculitis (bacteria), and impetigo (bacteria). These can be uncomfortable and unsightly, but they can also cause permanent damage to the scalp if not addressed immediately.
Malic acid is a compound found within ACV, and it contributes significantly to its antiseptic abilities (5).
With regular use of ACV then, you can treat infections and prevent them from reappearing. This is vital if you want to maintain the health of your scalp.
It Targets Free Radicals and Reverses Signs of Aging
Free radicals are atoms present within the body (6). However, they’re missing an electron and must scavenge it from other atoms – healthy ones – in order to complete themselves.
These scavenging abilities lead to the degradation of vital cells, including skin and hair cells. This contributes to advanced aging, and it can make hair loss possible.
It Maintains Hair Fiber pH Balance
The hair fiber has a pH of 3.67 and, as such, anything that can help to maintain its pH is good (8).
But many commercial shampoos fall on the alkaline side of the scale, and this may increase the negative electric charge and lead to breakage, thinning, and overall damage.
So, what’s the solution?
You can switch to natural shampoos, such as Hairguard. These contain ingredients that are more in line with what your hair fibers and scalp need so as to prevent damage.
However, you may also want to make another addition to your natural hair care routine, and that’s ACV.
Apple cider vinegar has a high acidity. This means it can help to maintain your hair without leading to hair fiber damage or thinning.
Even better, apple cider vinegar will help to strengthen and smooth the fibers. This leads to stronger, smoother, and healthier locks.
Availability and Cost
Aside from its many health and cosmetic benefits, the two greatest things about apple cider vinegar is its 1) availability; and 2) low cost.
Apple cider vinegar can be found in grocery stores and health markets around the world, and it can also be purchased online from retailers such as Amazon.
To reduce costs, I recommend purchasing in bulk.
A 16-oz bottle of Bragg Organic ACV costs only $9.64 ($0.60/oz). However, a 128-oz bottle of the same brand costs $42.44, but that only comes out to 33 cents per ounce!
Of course, there are a variety of other brands to choose from. These include EDEN, Dynamic Health, and Vitacost.
How to Choose the Best Apple Cider Vinegar
With so many brands to choose from, it can be difficult to find the “best” one. So, what should you look for in apple cider vinegar?
The main thing to look for when purchasing ACV is the “mother.” This is a pulpy substance, and it’s where the majority of the vitamins and minerals reside. ACV without the mother will NOT deliver the same results.
If the ACV is cloudy, that’s good! That means it contains the mother and is just what you need.
You should also consider how the product is filtered.
The BEST ACV product will be raw and unfiltered.
The filtering process can remove many minerals and nutrients, and it can also remove a significant portion of the “mother.” When you buy unfiltered, you ensure you’ll get the full benefit from its use.
3 Ways to Add Apple Cider Vinegar to Your Hair Care Routine
Of course, you won’t experience any of the above benefits if you don’t use ACV regularly. With this in mind, here are three ways you can easily add to your daily routine.
Add It To Your Diet
While the majority of vinegar hair benefits come from direct application to the scalp, adding ACV to your diet can improve your body’s overall health. As a result, your scalp and hair will be healthier, too.
This versatile diet staple can be added to just about any recipe or meal. Add a few tablespoons to soups, stews, and broths. Or, use it as a base for your salad dressings and marinades.
If you like the tangy flavor, or if you just want a more direct way of consumption, you can even mix into water and tea.
Here’s a delicious tea recipe from Dr. Axe that you can easily add to your morning or night routine:
- Warm or hot water (12-16 oz.)
- Apple cider vinegar (2 TBSP)
- Lemon juice (2 TBSP)
- Ground ginger (½ to 1 TSP)
- Cinnamon (¼ TSP)
- Cayenne pepper (dash)
- Raw, local honey (1 TSP) (optional)
Heat the water to desired temperature, and then combine all ingredients. Stir well, and enjoy!
Health & Hair Benefits:
All of the ingredients included in the above recipe are beneficial to your overall health.
ACV, as mentioned, can control blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, and lower blood pressure. In addition, it can increase blood circulation to help cleanse and purify your scalp.
Lemon juice is a digestive aid, helping to break down mucus and line the tract. In addition, it’s an antioxidant.
The three herbs contained within the recipe – ginger, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper – also contain a variety of health benefits. Ginger, for example, is an anti-inflammatory while cayenne pepper is known to increase blood circulation (9).
Last, honey is a known antiseptic, but it can also add a touch of sweetness to offset the tang and spice of the tea (10).
Use It As a Hair Rinse
If simplicity is what you’re looking for, you’ll be happy to learn that an ACV hair rinse can be made in just a matter of minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar
Combine the two ingredients in a 1:1 ratio, and store in a cool, dry place.
Before use, shake the mixture well.
To use, pour over wet hair. Leave in for 10-15 minutes, and massage your scalp to be sure the mixture reaches all areas. Rinse thoroughly, and repeat at least twice per week.
As mentioned previously, ACV is an excellent way to remove buildup from your hair and scalp. With the help of this gentle rinse, then, you can cleanse and nourish the scalp while gently removing any harmful chemicals and other buildup.
Take It As a Supplement
The final way to begin using ACV for hair growth is as a supplement.
Apple cider vinegar pills are a common supplement found in health food stores. They’re essentially ACV which have been dehydrated and turned into capsules.
The main benefit of using ACV pills is just how easy they’re to add to your day. You simply take one or two with a glass of water, and you’re all set!
But you may want to consider that the process involved in dehydration can remove some nutrients.
There’s something to be said for consuming raw ACV in its natural form. If you’re in a pinch, though, then ACV pills can enable you to supplement with the beneficial drink very easily.
One other thing to keep in mind is that ACV pills can be more potent. This is because there is often a higher dose within the capsules than you’d be able to consume in one shot.
This is something to be aware of if you suffer from unstable blood sugars, as ACV has been shown to lower blood sugar levels (11).
As a cheap and effective supplement, I urge you to consider adding apple cider vinegar to your regular hair care routine.
While the results may not be as dramatic as minoxidil or finasteride, ACV can supplement your health and contribute to a balanced and clean scalp. This is essential for the growth of strong, healthy locks.
Of course, apple cider vinegar alone is not enough to treat your hair loss. Instead, you must find out the cause and treat it at its source.
This is why I recommend you use ACV alongside other naturally-derived methods to boost results.