We have reviewed the Baby Boy Clothes Trendy guide on this page for your satisfaction. You can browse the page for cute baby boy clothes. If you want the best trendy baby boy clothes online, then this post is most suited for you.
For someone who loves fashion, it can get frustrating having to sift through 2 clothing racks out of an entire store for my little man. Girls typically have more variety and a bigger selection. I’m also not a huge fan of boys clothing that are generic light blue with cartoon puppies on it. I try to make sure that my kid’s clothes are versatile yet up to date. I have a list of 13 stores that carry awesome, trendy clothing for toddler boys, some you’d be surprised that they even carry kid’s clothing!
cute baby boy clothes
Baby Boy Clothes Trendy
1. H&M Baby/Kids
This is probably my first go-to store for when my kid needs clothes. They’ll have certain things that are trendy yet super cheap. I’ve gotten shoes and boots for about $12 a pair, pants for $9, etc. Their clothes run large (in my opinion) so if you are worried about sizing, keep that in mind.
Yes, this department store has the BEST deals and coupons for kid’s clothing. You have not known clearance unless you’ve seen the ones at Kohl’s. They also offer great brands like Carter’s, Hurley, Jumping Beans, Tony Hawk, SONOMA, etc.
3. Urban Baby Runway
This store is as hipster as it gets, and in a good way! They offer small business designs (Prefresh, Tiny Whales, Mini & Maximus, Thief & Bandit, Mini Rodini, etc.) and all their items are unique. Can I buy the whole store?
Okay, this is not as unique, but I do buy a few items from here and people still ask me where I get them from! Just take a peek through their clothing section, they have great variety for amazing prices (tees are $5!)
5. Peek Kids
This store has a pretty huge selection online, so you are bound to like something! we have a Peek store here in Dallas and they are pretty on point when it comes to clothing trends for kids.
6. Crewcuts/J. Crew
It took my slow self a while before I realized that the store Crewcuts is just the store for J. Crew’s kids collection. Does it not make you squeal thinking about mini J. Crew clothes? AHHH-dorable.
Zulily usually has rotating brands and styles, and usually takes longer to ship sometimes, but they do offer some stylish threads for toddler boys! It requires you to create an account to even browse, but an easy Facebook login will give you access to their sales.
8. Zara Kids
Zara is a bit more expensive, but that’s because the quality is great and their items last so long. Their shoes are sturdy (their toddler combat boots are just the cutest) and most of their clothing have great detail!
9. Old Navy
Every season, Old Navy comes out with a few cute items! They also have amazing sales from time to time, not to mention their outlet stores that always have discounts going on in the store.
10. Naartjie (CLOSED)
Naartjie has some of the most unique clothing for kids! They have equally cute stuff for boys just as they do for girls and you can guarantee that the items you find here won’t be available anywhere else.
11. Pumpkin Patch
I only heard of this store from an old Google search, but it was such a great find! They have a huge selection for boys and they will make it hard for you to choose which items to get! I literally want ALL of their shirts for Sky!
12. Cotton On KIDS
Yes, Cotton On has clothing for KIDS! Although the only store fronts they have is in California, you are more than welcome to shop online. They have great prices (like they do for Cotton On stores, 2 for $20 deals and such) and who wouldn’t want to look stylish for an affordable price? I’m a little obsessed with their raglan tees.
13. JC Penney
If you don’t shop at JC Penney, you should start. They have adorable brands like Little Maven by Tori Spelling, Joe Boxer, and Arizona. Aren’t those lace up boots adorable? I want a pair for my kid… and maybe myself.
14. Gap Kids
I couldn’t leave Gap Kids out of the list! Their trends are on point and I love that my kid automatically looks sharp and spiffy just by wearing their clothes. I usually like to wait when they have sales on top of their clearance to pick out clothes.
trendy baby boy clothes online
Top 10 children’s designer dresses
For your little fashionistas, we have selected our favourite children’s designer dresses. With the summer on its way, it only felt right to share with you our top ten designer brands we think will look gorgeous on your child, which are suitable to wear every day and on special occasions.
Monnalisa designs are fun, playful and they use a range of colourful patterns to create an eye-catching and pleasant style.
Our best selling designer dress from Monnalisa will have your little girl steal the show in this beautiful, chic short sleeved satin dress. Pretty in pink, Monnalisa’s elegant swan print is a stand out piece. The dress is finished with simple, capped sleeves and has a full cotton lining so your child can feel comfy all day – we know how exhausting the party life can be!
It’s available for children aged 6 – 12 years old and it’s easy to wash, so you don’t have to worry about any food or stains ruining the material. Needless to say, you’re spoilt for choice as this dress is also available in blue.
Kenzo is great for the active and stylish kid. It’s funky patterns and lightweight material means their outfits are suitable for everyday wear. One of our faves is the Kenzo Dolores Tiger Print dress. The drop waist adds to its feminine touch and means it’s dressy enough to wear as a fun party outfit.
We love Italian designer brand, Moschino, for their eccentric designs and bold prints. Moschino is perfect if you’re looking for a playful colourful designer dress for a toddler. Sporting their iconic teddy bear logo, Moschino’s baby girls pink teddy dress is a charming outfit to add to your little one’s designer collection. Moschino is available for children, from newborn to 14 years.
Patachou designs are timeless and classic. We have a selection of floaty, pleated dresses that are light and elegant for your child to wear in the summer. Kid influencer, Harlow Luna White floated down the catwalk wearing Patachou at Bubble’s London A/W18 fashion show and looked stunning in their brushed gold occasion dress.
If you love ruffles then Miranda is the children’s designer for you. Spanish brand, Miranda, loves to use gingham print, cute bows and embroidered fabric to create a unique and stand-out collection. In our Miranda range online, we have cute children’s designer dresses starting at ages 12 months through to 14 years. As an added bonus, these playful dresses can be washed at 30c.
Dolce Petit’s colourful kid’s fashion range includes several dresses with added ruffles and pleats. In particular, their range includes adorable designer clothes for newborns. You can choose from either baby pink or blue from their matching baby dress, pants and bonnet set. Each set is finished with two cute satin bows on the shoulders and pearl buttons running up the entire back. An impressive outfit, like all our products, this three-piece set is also machine washable at 30c.
We don’t think you could look more like summer than wearing BillieBlush clothing this season. Sugar pastels, ice cream pinks and corals are the colours of choice for BillieBlush. Our top pick is their glitter flower power dress, which would look sweet worn on a daytime outing and is even suitable to wear as a daytime party dress. The short sleeve top will keep your child cool throughout the day, sparkly silver glitter all over and matching silver hem on the floaty tulle skirt. Items are available for toddlers aged 18 months – 3 years, where as their children’s designer range fits girls up to 10 years.
Bea Cadillac dresses are famously known for their chic and delicate designs. Bea Cadillac inspires her outfits by the haute couture fashion houses, creating stunning princess dresses with handmade embroidery for the final finishing touch.
It’s hard to choose from Ariana Dee and if you’re looking for designer toddler clothes you will be spoilt for choice! Her extensive collection is so lovely we just had to share two of the top trends from her spring/summer collection.
A Dee’s Italian Riviera range is inspired by warm holidays in Italy, picture strolling hand in hand with your girl wearing their chic, colourful dresses suitable for day and evening wear. We love their eye-catching and bold patterns – don’t miss out on their Pop Art range too. We’ve also picked out a few dresses from A Dee’s nautical collection – a classic print – you can’t go wrong with red and white stripes for a french and sophisticated look.
Mayoral is a contemporary Spanish fashion brand who has released a colourful floral range for the summer. We particularly love Mayoral Mini girls tropical dress; any girl wearing this will feel very grown up as it sits just off the shoulders. It’s lightweight and has straps that tie up on top of the shoulders to keep it in place.
Mayoral also have a girl’s newborn designer range and designer clothing for toddlers and teens, which is perfect if you have children of different ages.
Best Clothing Websites For Kids
Online stores offer you a wide choice of designs and latest trends because they aggregate sellers from various parts of the country.
Here are some such pan-India websites that sell children’s clothes.
The website is beautifully designed and is exclusively for children.
- You can find your child’s outfits based on the occasion, such as casual wear, party wear or even dancewear.
- It offers you a variety of filters, such as age, delivery time, brands, colors, price, discount etc., to get the best find for your little one.
- The website curates clothes from newborns to kids.
- Besides clothes, you can shop for accessories, shoes, school supplies and essentials like baby bathers, seats, and toys.
[ Read: Minecraft Clothes For Kids ]
Babycouture is truly the couture center for babies, toddlers, and kids. Not to forget, you have loads of kids’ accessories to swoon over.
- The website has an array of western and ethnic apparels for both boys and girls.
- The boys and girls apparel sections have their exclusive designers.
- The girls’ apparel collection includes all imaginable outfits, right from tops, dresses, darlees to skirts, shorts, pants and swimming costumes.
- They also have specialized stores by popular designers like Tia’s Closet, Saka Designs, Swanky Me etc.
- For boys, it has more to offer than the regular tees, shorts, and jeans. Boys too have swimwear and in-house designer wear like 99 Kids, Careeno, Urb N Angels etc.
- It offers international shipping.
Romwe is the ideal fashion destination if you want to dress your kid like a fashionista.
- You can choose from a variety of filters such as neckline, waistline, pant length, sleeve length, material etc.
- The clothing style is punk and modern with varieties like stripes, graphics, florals, and prints.
- Apart from clothes for both boys and girls, there are awesome accessories such as scarves, sunglasses, hats, jewelry, bags, earmuffs and blankets.
- You can choose your kids’ apparels depending on the occasion or season.
- Shipping is available internationally.
[ Read: Backpacks For Kids To Buy ]
Myntra, which is one of the biggest e-commerce fashion stops in India, now has an exclusive kids’ range section.
- Although not a niche kids’ apparel website, Myntra offers an exclusive and vast range of children’s apparels.
- It sells both international and local brands for boys and girls.
- From essentials like T-shirts and dresses to bodysuits and sportswear, it has a huge collection of clothing.
- You can also shop for accessories.
5. Shoppers Stop
Being one of the oldest and most trusted fashion brands, Shoppers Stop has a lot for your kids.
- For your little man, you can buy topwear, bottomwear, night and inner wear and clothes from top international brands like Allen Solly, Flying Machine, Gini and Jony, et al.
- For baby girls, you have a fabulous collection of western and Indian wear to shop from.
- Shoppers Stop also has a separate section of toys, accessories and girls and boys shoes.
[ Read: Rocking Chairs For Kids ]
Jabong offers an exclusive collection for both girls and boys.
- It features clothes from top international brands like Peppermint, Bella Moda, Tommy Hilfiger etc.
- You can shop for everything from tops and tees, dresses, and skirts to party wear, sleepwear, casual polo tees and smart graphic tops.
- Jabong also has a variety of footwear collection for children.
7. Reliance Trends
Reliance Trends is one of the most vibrant online and offline fashion spots in the country.
- Its kids’ section is divided into individual sections for infants, juniors, boys, and girls.
- It has 18 in-house designer brands such as Inf Frendz, Point Cove, and Kidsville.
- Apart from apparel, the site also takes care of other fashion needs like cool accessories, shoes etc.
Amazon’s kids’ fashion collection will never disappoint you.
- It has the largest range of kids’ apparel.
- It also have a “pocket friendly fashion” segment, where clothing starts at Rs. 199
- Amazon kids fashion has a collection from more than 50 brands such as Naughty Ninos, WonderKids, My Lil Princess etc.
- Amazon’s delivery service is one of the best in the country and does the fastest delivery with even one-day delivery option for certain products.
[ Read: Nike Shoes For Kids ]
FabIndia is India’s biggest private platform for products that are made from traditional techniques and hand-based work. Its products are crafted, natural, and comfortable. The designs are mostly ethnic.
- The FabIndia kids range offers garments for both boys and girls.
- For girls you may choose from churidar sets, lehenga suits, salwar and patiala sets, saris, besides dresses and casuals.
- The boys’ section has long and short kurtas, pajamas and churidars besides casuals.
- You get to select from a bevy of collections such as the Chikankari, wool, hand block print, etc.
- Fabindia also offers accessories such as jewelry and footwear.
All the e-commerce portals offer discounts regularly and during major festivals and celebrations. Make the most of such offers so that you get the clothes your child likes for the prices you like.