In the market for the best baby girl clothes for winter, newborn baby girl clothes for winter, newborn baby girl winter clothes, or cute baby girl clothes for winter? Today, a large number of parents give priority to high-quality yet cheap kids clothes. That’s the reason wholesale childrens clothing is on the rise and the online business of selling baby clothes is extremely lucrative. Winter has finally arrived, and one of our top priorities is making sure our babies will stay warm and cozy. The chilly weather can make them irritable and uncomfortable, and even worse, children under the age of two are prone to hypothermia and frostbite. Regardless of what other people say, it’s still okay to take your babies out as long us they are wearing the right clothes. This winter, I’d like to share with you a list of baby winter clothes we can sew for our babies, or as gifts to our friend with young children!
Cute Baby Winter Clothes Moms Can Sew These Chilly Days
When the weather gets colder, I know exactly what sewing project I am going to make. I have several friends who have, and soon to have babies at home, and I was looking for a unique gift for a baby shower. These DIY baby clothes I have collected are the perfect tailored gift to make for the little angels. Unlike store-bought clothes that are extremely expensive and hard to fit, making DIY baby winter clothes come out a lot cheaper and more convenient. Plus, I get to select the best fabric to use that will assure their baby’s comfort. So, let’s check the list below of the DIY baby clothes to make.
1. Footed Baby Pants
If you hate putting socks on a wriggly baby like most mommies, then you’ll love these footed baby pants. These footie pants are is really comfy and will keep your baby’s feet nice and warm. This pattern is sized for newborns, however, you can still adjust the size according to your baby’s measurement.
2. Newborn Baby Onesie
Baby onesies don’t need to be plain or boring; you can make baby clothes that have cute designs, bright colors, and different styles! These long-sleeved onesies are great for cold weather, too. It fits perfectly over a diaper, and the bottom is easy to access for quick diaper changes.
3. Baby Booties
4. Baby Pajama Pants
These baby pajama pants can be a great present for the newest member of the family. The tutorial is best for beginners, it is easy and quick! Even baby PJ’s can be expensive, so sewing your own pair or two is definitely a cost-effective solution.
5. Mini Leg Warmers
Once your little one starts to crawl, they will need a leg warmer to protect their knees from scraping against sharp edges or surfaces. If they are wearing just a onesie, they will need this to keep their legs warm. Also, this mini leg warmer makes a great gender-neutral gift for baby shower or birthday.
Your baby will surely need a cape when you go outdoors this winter. It is absolutely freezing and your little peanut will need to have extra layers to protect them from getting cold. Winter doesn’t have to be boring for our little kiddos, they need to have a little fun with the snow.
7. Baby Mittens
Baby mittens are used to avoid your baby from getting scratching himself and to keep their hands warm, too. Sewing baby mittens are very easy. In fact, I have made several of these for my friend’s babies. This tutorial for baby mittens has stretchy cuffs that are tight enough (but not too tight) to keep them on baby’s hands.
8. Upcycled Sweater Baby Cocoon
Upcycling clothes is super fun. You’ll get to reuse old clothes from your closet and turn them into something new and useful. This design will turn your old sweater into a soft, cozy, and secure baby cocoon. The tutorial here is very quick and so simple to follow.
9. Tiny Harem Pants
If you’re finding it hard to look for newborn pants, then, it’s time to dust off your sewing machine and make these tiny harem pants for your baby. The pattern is for 0-3 months, but you can easily size it up according to your baby’s age.
10. Teddy Bear Overall
When it’s chilly outside it doesn’t mean you have to forego your daily walk to the park. Let them have some fun and fresh air while still staying warm by letting them wear an overall suit. This teddy bear overall pattern can be a bit intimidating, but the result will make your baby look so adorable!
11. Baby Boy Romper
Baby rompers are comfy, that’s why many mommies always dress their kiddos up in one of these. There are sleeveless, short sleeved, and long sleeved rompers, but in this tutorial, you will make a long sleeved romper, which is great for winter. The pattern is very easy, and you can also use your old clothes instead of buying new fabric
Best Clothing Websites For Kids
Online stores offer you a wide choice of designs and latest trends because they aggregate sellers from various parts of the country.
Here are some such pan-India websites that sell children’s clothes.
The website is beautifully designed and is exclusively for children.
- You can find your child’s outfits based on the occasion, such as casual wear, party wear or even dancewear.
- It offers you a variety of filters, such as age, delivery time, brands, colors, price, discount etc., to get the best find for your little one.
- The website curates clothes from newborns to kids.
- Besides clothes, you can shop for accessories, shoes, school supplies and essentials like baby bathers, seats, and toys.
[ Read: Minecraft Clothes For Kids ]
Babycouture is truly the couture center for babies, toddlers, and kids. Not to forget, you have loads of kids’ accessories to swoon over.
- The website has an array of western and ethnic apparels for both boys and girls.
- The boys and girls apparel sections have their exclusive designers.
- The girls’ apparel collection includes all imaginable outfits, right from tops, dresses, darlees to skirts, shorts, pants and swimming costumes.
- They also have specialized stores by popular designers like Tia’s Closet, Saka Designs, Swanky Me etc.
- For boys, it has more to offer than the regular tees, shorts, and jeans. Boys too have swimwear and in-house designer wear like 99 Kids, Careeno, Urb N Angels etc.
- It offers international shipping.
Romwe is the ideal fashion destination if you want to dress your kid like a fashionista.
- You can choose from a variety of filters such as neckline, waistline, pant length, sleeve length, material etc.
- The clothing style is punk and modern with varieties like stripes, graphics, florals, and prints.
- Apart from clothes for both boys and girls, there are awesome accessories such as scarves, sunglasses, hats, jewelry, bags, earmuffs and blankets.
- You can choose your kids’ apparels depending on the occasion or season.
- Shipping is available internationally.
[ Read: Backpacks For Kids To Buy ]
Myntra, which is one of the biggest e-commerce fashion stops in India, now has an exclusive kids’ range section.
- Although not a niche kids’ apparel website, Myntra offers an exclusive and vast range of children’s apparels.
- It sells both international and local brands for boys and girls.
- From essentials like T-shirts and dresses to bodysuits and sportswear, it has a huge collection of clothing.
- You can also shop for accessories.
5. Shoppers Stop
Being one of the oldest and most trusted fashion brands, Shoppers Stop has a lot for your kids.
- For your little man, you can buy topwear, bottomwear, night and inner wear and clothes from top international brands like Allen Solly, Flying Machine, Gini and Jony, et al.
- For baby girls, you have a fabulous collection of western and Indian wear to shop from.
- Shoppers Stop also has a separate section of toys, accessories and girls and boys shoes.
[ Read: Rocking Chairs For Kids ]
Jabong offers an exclusive collection for both girls and boys.
- It features clothes from top international brands like Peppermint, Bella Moda, Tommy Hilfiger etc.
- You can shop for everything from tops and tees, dresses, and skirts to party wear, sleepwear, casual polo tees and smart graphic tops.
- Jabong also has a variety of footwear collection for children.
7. Reliance Trends
Reliance Trends is one of the most vibrant online and offline fashion spots in the country.
- Its kids’ section is divided into individual sections for infants, juniors, boys, and girls.
- It has 18 in-house designer brands such as Inf Frendz, Point Cove, and Kidsville.
- Apart from apparel, the site also takes care of other fashion needs like cool accessories, shoes etc.
Amazon’s kids’ fashion collection will never disappoint you.
- It has the largest range of kids’ apparel.
- It also have a “pocket friendly fashion” segment, where clothing starts at Rs. 199
- Amazon kids fashion has a collection from more than 50 brands such as Naughty Ninos, WonderKids, My Lil Princess etc.
- Amazon’s delivery service is one of the best in the country and does the fastest delivery with even one-day delivery option for certain products.
[ Read: Nike Shoes For Kids ]
FabIndia is India’s biggest private platform for products that are made from traditional techniques and hand-based work. Its products are crafted, natural, and comfortable. The designs are mostly ethnic.
- The FabIndia kids range offers garments for both boys and girls.
- For girls you may choose from churidar sets, lehenga suits, salwar and patiala sets, saris, besides dresses and casuals.
- The boys’ section has long and short kurtas, pajamas and churidars besides casuals.
- You get to select from a bevy of collections such as the Chikankari, wool, hand block print, etc.
- Fabindia also offers accessories such as jewelry and footwear.
All the e-commerce portals offer discounts regularly and during major festivals and celebrations. Make the most of such offers so that you get the clothes your child likes for the prices you like.