The Best 30-inch Gas Cooktops For 2020
Jenn-Air JGC7530BS – $1,899
- Electronic Ignition and SureFlame Ignition Protection – SureFlame ignition protection prevents the burner flame from being extinguished by a sudden draft.
- Cast Metal Knobs – These sleek controls offer substantial heft and precision while complementing the cooktop’s surface.
- Low-Profile Design – With an extremely low profile, you can have a minimal look —nearly flush with the countertop – for an integrated transition to the cooktop.
- 20,000 BTU Dual-Stacked burner- Power burner can sear, rabid boil, or achieve high heat for wok cooking and can reach ultra-low 700 BTU to melt the butter without scorching.
- 12,000 BTU Burner – Experience a sturdy burner that’s ideal for everyday cooking but can also be used for sautéing or pan-frying.
- 9,000 BTU Burner- A burner that reaches a maximum power level of 9,000 BTUs and fulfills most everyday cooking functions.
- 6,000 BTU Simmer Burner – Melt chocolate and butter or simmer sauces just below boiling with a high-precision burner that offers a wide range of power.
- May Be Installed Over Jenn-Air 30″ Electric Single Oven – This luxury electric radiant cooktop can be installed over a Jenn-Air® electric single oven, offering additional design flexibility
Fisher & Paykel CG305DLPX1N – $1,299
- Precise control – Simply turn the dials to ignite the flame quickly and safety. Innovalve technology allows you to adjust the flame with 180° gas valve rotation for super accurate temperature control.
- Easy handling – With flat cast iron grates, pots and pans can easily be slid across elements, coming in handy in busy cooking environments.
- Safe and sound – The Auto-reignite system means you don’t have to hold down a dial while burners ignite – if a burner goes out it is automatically relit at the original flame setting.
- Designed to match – The brushed stainless steel and polished metal trim has been designed for durability but also provides a modern, stylish finish, matching the Fisher & Paykel family of kitchen appliances.
- Easy cleaning – The stainless steel component is easily accessible and quick to clean. Cast iron trivets provide a durable and stable cooking platform. Their rubber feet prevent them from scratching the cooktop.
- Handy accessories – This cooktop comes with a small pan support and wok stand to complement different cooking styles.
Samsung NA30N6555TS – $999
- 19K BTU power burner has two rings – allows for two heating options: quickly bring water to a boil and maintain a simmer.
- Blue LED illuminated knobs when the cooktop is on
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to monitor the operating status and the power level settings of the cooktop elements as well as change the timer settings.
- Griddle feature is great for cooking breakfast, making sandwiches, sauteing vegetables, to name a few.
- Cast iron 3- piece grates
- Sealed burners make the cooktop easy to clean
Wolf CG304PS – $1,940
- Stainless steel top construction
- Four dual-stacked, sealed burners with automatic reignition on all settings
- One large 18,000 BTU burner, one medium 12,000 BTU/Hr sealed burner and two small 9,200 BTU burners
- True Simmer setting on all burners – dual-stacked burners that keep the simmer flame a little further from the pot to maintain the precision in heat
- Illuminated control panel with two-tiered control knobs
- Low-profile cast iron continuous burner grates with a matte porcelain finish
- Signature red, black or stainless steel control knobs – coordinates with an array of Wolf wall ovens
Thermador SGSX305FS – $1,799
- Overall 52,000 BTU output
- Powerful 16,000 BTU Center Burner – provides substantial power for boiling water, searing foods or any high heat cooking such as stir-frying
- Single point ignition – only burner that is being used is ignited
- Exclusive 200 BTU ExtraLow burners for perfect simmering – great for melting chocolate, butter or maintaining the right consistency of delicate sauces
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner provides superior performance – giving you more even heat distribution
- Continuous grates allow pots and pans to glide smoothly across the cooktop
- Progressive illuminated control panel with metal knobs – illuminates to indicate what level each burner is powered by
- High-grade, quality die-cast metal knobs
- The sleek control panel features glass and stainless steel – the durable composition of this cooktop can withstand the use of even the less than careful chef
- Knobs feature a safety “push to turn” system