best face cleanser for acne prone skin
best facial cleanser for acne prone skin
best face scrub for acne
best facial cleansers for blackheads
best face scrub for blackheads
The Best Exfoliators & Face Scrubs for Blackheads: Reviews & Guide
Last Updated on Jan 14, 2020Follow us on:
Other than a visit to Dr. Pimple Popper, how can you get rid of blackheads? They’re unsightly because they make your pores look big and your skin appear dirty. If you want them to go away, you need the best exfoliators and scrubs for blackheads.
Products like salicylic acid face washes, Konjac sponges, pore strips, and motorized cleansing brushes help do the trick. After all, blackheads are just pores that are clogged with dead skin and oxidized sebum.
The issue is that a lot of products on the market don’t do what they claim to do. That’s where we come in, we’ve done the research for you and found the most effective solutions to clear up blackheads. Check out the reviews below to find what you need.
Best Exfoliators & Face Scrubs for Blackheads in 2020
1. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser
If you have sensitive, acne-prone skin, try La Roche-Posay’s Effaclar Medicated Cleanser. It’s a gel that lathers away excess oil, dirt, and makeup. It contains 2% salicylic acid that unclogs pores and clears away dead skin cells. After you wash with it, it helps limit the amount of oil your face makes.
This is not an instant solution for blackheads. But it will diminish them over time and make it less likely that you’ll develop new ones.
2. La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Face Scrub
La Roche-Posay’s Ultra-Fine Scrub is nothing like those walnut shell and apricot pit scrubs that take off the top layer of skin. It has microparticles of pumice suspended in a watery gel. You’ll hardly know that it’s exfoliating your face while you use it. But it won’t dry out or inflame your skin.
3. Paula’s Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Cleanser
The CLEAR cleanser from Paula’s Choice is very gentle to avoid irritating delicate faces. It has only 0.5% salicylic acid, but it’s enough to keep your pores clear and prevent blackheads.
4. Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser
Bioré’s anti-blackhead cleanser heats up on contact with water. In just a few minutes, it opens your pores and dissolves oil. The company’s tests show that this blackhead remover gets rid of more than 90% of debris and dirt from the skin’s surface.
5. Bioré Charcoal Self-Heating One Minute Mask
The self-heating mask from Bioré works in a way similar to their cleanser. When you apply it to your damp face, it warms up. The heat opens your pores so that they release the accumulated debris and oil. Then you can rinse away the gunk.
6. Ebanel Ultimate Brightening Peeling Gel – Gentle Exfoliator
Apply the Ebanel Peeling Gel to damp skin right after you wash your face. Massage it in for about a minute and watch as dead skin piles up. Then rinse with lukewarm water and you’re done. You only need to use this product once or twice a week. The company offers 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee.
What makes this peel work so well? It’s based on cellulose, peptides, and plant extracts. Some of the ingredients include black willow bark, licorice root, aloe, and Edelweiss.
7. AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser from Murad
8. Beauty by Earth Konjac Facial Sponge, 2 Pack Set
If you prefer physical exfoliation over chemical, give Konjac sponges a try. They feel rock hard until you soak them in warm water. Once one is ready to use, move it in gentle circles on your skin. The black-colored ones are best for oily skin, and the white ones for other faces. Either way, the sponges are vegan and biodegradable.
9. Clarisonic Mia Prima Sonic Cleansing Face Brush
Take Clarisonic’s Mia Prima sonic brush into the shower with you to work on blackheads all over your body. The gentle vibration and back-and-forth motion keeps your skin clear and clean.
10. Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Starter Kit
Neutrogena’s Microdermabrasion kit features an applicator that runs on two AA batteries. It comes with a one-month supply of puffs, too. The puffs are coated with ultrafine crystals and purifying ingredients. Once you put them on the applicator, the micro-vibrations do most of the work of removing impurities and old skin cells. A clinical trial found that over 90% of participants had instantly smoother skin after only one use. More than 80% saw fine lines fade.
11. Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Facial Scrub With Salicylic Acid
Neutrogena’s daily facial scrub specifically attacks blackheads with salicylic acid and eco-friendly exfoliating particles. It keeps pimples at bay and cleanses pores without inflaming your skin.
12. ASDM Beverly Hills 20% Salicylic Acid Peel
The 20% salicylic acid peel from ASDM Beverly Hills is perfect if you’re new to using this type of product. Salicylic acid is soluble in oil so it penetrates into the epidermis to deeply cleanse pores. It keeps sebum production under control and gets rid of bacteria, too. Plus, this peel is free of artificial fragrances and parabens.
13. Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme
Nip + Fab’s extreme pads simplify your nighttime routine by providing salicylic, lactic, and glycolic acids along with hyaluronic acid. The first three exfoliate and resurface your face. They get rid of toxins, too. Then, hyaluronic acid ensures that your skin stays plump and refreshed.
14. Proactiv Blackhead Dissolving Gel
Proactiv’s gel literally clarifies your pores in five minutes. It uses green tea extract, aloe vera, and salicylic acid to dissolve blackheads. You only need to use it once or twice each week to see results.
15. Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub & Face Exfoliator by Era Organics
Were you waiting to see if we’d include an old-school scrub? Era Organics improves upon the traditional formula by using mild ingredients that detoxify the skin and boost healing. The primary components include sugarcane, Manuka honey, aloe, Vitamin C, and tiny particles of walnut.
16. St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub, Green Tea
The green tea scrub from St. Ives has 1% salicylic acid. Not only does it clear congestion from clogged pores, but it also soothes inflammation and brightens your face. Use it every other day for best results.
17. St. Ives Exfoliate & Nourish Facial Oil Scrub, Coconut
Have you heard of cleansing your face with oil? St. Ives provides a safe and effective way for you to do just that. This coconut oil scrub contains both pure grape seed oil and coconut shell powder. The oil is packed with fatty acids and vitamins to keep your face healthy and young. Meanwhile, the coconut shell powder deep-cleans to make your skin radiant.
18. Lavo Glycolic Acid Face Cleanser
Lavo’s glycolic acid face wash combines everything you need to cleanse makeup and impurities. It relies on exfoliants like lactic, glycolic, and salicylic acids to slow down oil production. Then it has lavender and vitamin B plus watercress to keep your skin young. Customers comment that it leaves their face feeling soft and fresh.
19. Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Body Mask
Did you know that you can soak up excess oil from your pores with a clay mask? This one is based on 100 percent pure Bentonite clay. Combine it with apple cider vinegar and let it work for up to 10 minutes.
20. Mario Badescu Silver Powder
Mario Badescu’s Silver Powder will make your skin glow, but not because it has precious metal in it. Instead, it contains kaolin clay, calcium carbonate, and zinc oxide that absorb oil and impurities. Some of the big names in beauty swear by this product for reducing blackheads.
21. TruSkin Tea Tree Clear Skin Serum
The TruSkin Tea Tree serum stops blackheads from forming by breaking down the oil and dead skin that cause them. It has salicylic acid, Vitamin C, tea tree oil, and retinol which also provide anti-aging benefits.
22. Garnier Clean Scrub Blackhead Eliminating
The Clean Scrub from Garnier is specifically made to target clogged pores. It has both charcoal and salicylic acid to absorb and remove impurities. One of its side effects is that it lessens oiliness.
23. AcneFree Blackhead Removing Exfoliating Face Scrub
This face scrub slows down oil production and cleans pores with salicylic acid, jojoba oil, and charcoal. The jojoba oil is similar to the skin’s own sebum, so it tricks your face into thinking it’s done enough work for the day.
24. Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Facial Scrub with 2% Salicylic Acid
The Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser may be a drugstore product, but it has the highest non-prescription concentration of salicylic acid you can find. There are also micro-scrubbing particles as well. Unfortunately, users have commented that this is less effective for them compared to other solutions.
25. dr. brandt Pores No More Cleanser
Dive into the world of Korean skincare with the dr. brandt Pores No More cleanser. It’s a top-seller in Asia. The combination of tea tree oil and salicylic acid kill acne-causing bacteria and keep pores tight and clear. It gets rid of the debris and oil that cause blackheads and calms redness so that your pores appear smaller.
26. Vichy Normaderm Daily Deep Cleansing Gel with Salicylic Acid
The Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel is mild enough to use twice a day. Yet 90% of the customers who tried it for a month ended up with fewer blackheads. It has salicylic, glycolic, and beta-lipo hydroxy acids.
27. Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub
Acure’s Brilliantly Brightening Scrub checks all the right boxes. It’s vegan, cruelty-free, and doesn’t have either parabens or sulfates. There aren’t even any harsh exfoliators in it. It mainly has natural ingredients like lemon peel, French green clay, and sea kelp. Yet multitudes of users report that it’s the best scrub they’ve ever used.
Which option is best for blackheads?
It may feel satisfying to scrub your face, but you may be irritating it instead. Choose a gentle method like a peel or mask to clear away as much as possible. Then maintain and slowly improve your skin with the cleanser that contains salicylic or glycolic acid. Then follow up with a toner like witch hazel to tighten up your pores, plus a moisturizer to keep your skin happy.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our recommendations for you. Let us know which scrubs and exfoliators for blackheads you’ve tried and how they worked for you. As we wrap up for now, we hope we helped you find something new and effective to enjoy today.
15 Best Exfoliators For Acne Prone Skin: Product Reviews And Guide
November 11, 2019
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links, Which Means I May Receive A Small Commission, At No Cost To You, If You Make A Purchase.
Are you looking for the best exfoliator for acne prone skin?
The easiest way to stop acne breakouts is to exfoliate.
So if you’re looking to keep your face radiantly beautiful and acne-free, you’ll need a great exfoliator.
How Does Exfoliator Eliminate Acne?
If you are to ask beauty experts what are the top five products to have to maintain healthy-looking, glowing skin, exfoliator would be one of them. And that’s for sure.
To exfoliate means to remove the dead skin cells.
But why should you do that?
By sloughing away the old, dull skin cells, you reveal the younger, more radiant ones.
Removing the dead skin cells also promotes the growth of new skin cells.
You’re probably wondering how all of this is related to acne growth?
Why is it important to remove dead skin cells in relation to treating pimples?
The answer to that question lies in our pores.
When the pores of our skin are clogged, it increases the risk of acne growth.
The more dead skin particles are trapped in your pores, the more likely you’ll get a breakout.
If you don’t want to tempt fate and risk a bad acne breakout, it’s important to exfoliate regularly.
Do You Really Need To Exfoliate?
Are you struggling with bad acne breakouts?
You’re probably thinking exfoliating won’t do much good. After all, scrubbing away an already inflamed skin may not be a wise move.
But actually, exfoliating helps reduce acne and prevent future breakouts.
Did you know acne-prone skin is more predisposed to a greater habit of shedding old, dull skin?
With more dead skin particles trapped in the pores, it triggers acne breakouts.
So if you remove those dead skin cells before they block the pores, you avert a breakout.
Exfoliation Is Crucial To Treating Acne Problems.
Acne breakouts aren’t just caused by blockage of the pores.
Did you know acne-causing bacteria thrive on these dead skin cells?
With plenty of “food” to go around, it’s easy for the bacteria to thrive and populate. But if you remove their sustenance, then you cripple their chances of surviving any longer.
Remove the dead skin cells through exfoliation, you remove the bacteria’s nutriment.
Chemical Exfoliators For Acne-Prone Skin?
Are you suffering from bad acne problems?
You need a special exfoliator to eliminate the bacteria and dead skin cells off your skin, revealing a more beautiful and youthful glow.
But what comes to mind when you hear the term “exfoliator”?
Do you think about facial scrubs or sponges or cleansing cloths?
If you have acne or prone to acne, you need to avoid these products. They won’t do you any good.
Exfoliating products like scrubs, sponges, and cloths will only irritate your skin, causing further inflammation and create blisters and swelling.
Instead, what you need is a chemical exfoliator. This product contains substances that dissolve the enzymes or glue that binds the dead skin cells together.
A Chemical Exfoliator Is A Better Option Than Scrubs Or Cloths.
A scrubbing action produced by a rough cloth or scrub will only irritate your skin, causing more inflammation or swelling.
But with a chemical exfoliator, it gently removes old, dull skin without causing friction or abrasion on your skin.
How Often Should You Exfoliate?
Exfoliating once a week is enough to remove those dead skin cells, keep your pores clean, and reveal younger, more radiant skin.
But don’t just exfoliate.
There’s a right way to do it to avoid irritating your skin.
Remember do not scrub.
When you exfoliate, focus on buffing away the old, dull skin particles. To do this, use gentle circular motions as you apply your exfoliator.
Scrubbing can result in abrasions to your skin. This can create a whole new set of problems for you, not just acne.
Let the chemical exfoliator do its work without gashing your skin with a rough scrub or cloth.
After you’ve exfoliated, apply moisturizer on your skin.
What’s The Best Exfoliator For Acne-Prone Skin?
Do you have oily, dry, or sensitive skin?
When exfoliating, it is important to go beyond the surface and into the deeper layers of your skin.
Unfortunately, rough cloths and scrubs can’t reach those places. Rather, they will only irritate your skin, causing more problems for you.
This is why a chemical exfoliant is best. It reaches deeply into problematic areas; places where dead skin cells collect and acne growth are prone.
In addition to blocked pores, higher rates of sebum production are also linked with acne breakouts. Which is why exfoliants with salicylic acid are more effective at suppressing pimple flare-outs.
Salicylic acid offers a myriad of benefits for acne-prone people. This substance has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also reduces redness and increases collagen production.
When used regularly, exfoliants with salicylic acid will not only eliminate acne but can also defend you against pimple scars.
In this post, I’ve gathered and reviewed some of the best exfoliators for acne-prone skin.
1. Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads
- Glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin and helps to fade discoloration, acne scarring and pigmentation.
- Salicylic acid penetrates into and unclogs pores helping to combat black heads and reduce blemishes.
- Hyaluronic acid improves skin hydration and keeps skin feeling soft and plump.
Do you want to get rid of acne scars, pigmentation, and discoloration?
You’ll love Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads. It contains three components that can effectively address common skin issues.
First, glycolic acid gently removes old, dull skin to reveal a younger-looking, glowing you. It also gets rid of acne scars and fades discoloration.
Second, hyaluronic acid provides skin hydration, keeping your skin plump and feeling soft.
Lastly, salicylic acid penetrates hard-to-reach, acne-prone areas and unclogs pores. This substance can also eliminate blemishes and blackheads.
Want to have smooth, flawless skin?
Check out Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Pads.
2. Bliss That’s Incredi-Peel Glycolic Resurfacing Pads
- Targets fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and imperfections
- Retexturizes and soothes
- Time-release technology makes it gentle enough for all skin types
This one’s no ordinary scrub.
Bliss That’s Incredi-Peel Glycolic Resurfacing Pads provides spa-quality peel. It gently targets discolorations and imperfections on your skin, including fine lines and wrinkles.
The glycolic acid removes the blemishes while the alpha-hydroxy acid sloughs away dead skin cells and makes your skin soft and smooth.
Want to look younger and glowing?
Try Bliss That’s Incredi-Peel Glycolic Resurfacing Pads.
3. L’Oreal Paris Skincare Revitalift Bright Reveal Facial Cleanser
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Cleanser is a brightening daily scrub facial cleanser that gently exfoliates dullness and visible reveals radiance
- What skin concern does it address- Beyond wrinkles, dull, uneven tone can make skin look older – Skin’s natural ability to shed surface dead skin cells declines with age, resulting in full, uneven tone and loss of radiance
- This facial cleanser with gentle micro-pearls and Glycolic Acid, exfoliates dullness and impurities to improve skin tone, texture and clarity, revealing visibly brighter, more radiant skin
L’Oreal Paris Skincare Revitalift Bright Reveal Facial Cleanser is perfect for mature, acne-prone skin.
It gently exfoliates and revitalizes the skin, revealing its radiance and youthful glow.
This product goes beyond acne. It also addresses wrinkles and fine lines, removing dull and dead skin particles and restoring a brighter, younger-looking skin.
L’Oreal Paris Skincare Revitalift Bright Reveal Facial Cleanser can improve your skin tone, giving your clear and more refined skin.
4. Beauty By Earth Konjac Sponge
- BRIGHTEN YOUR FACE: The white sponge is great for all skin types, including sensitive skin and babies, the black sponge is best used on oily or problematic skin. Instead of buying just one sponge, we are including a second sponge at no additional cost. If you do not have acne prone skin, use the charcoal sponge once a week for an even deeper cleaning.
- IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE: Use Beauty by Earth Konjac Facial Sponges with your favorite skincare for deep cleaning and to gently exfoliate. Konjac sponges assist in removing toxins, makeup and impurities, leaving you with a glowing and smooth complexion. Use of our konjac sponges contribute to exfoliation of dead skin cells while promoting the growth of new ones for soft pure younger looking skin.
- 100% NATURAL AND VEGAN – Why jeopardize your health with products containing harsh or toxic chemicals and additives? Beauty by Earth Konjac Sponges are 100% natural, biodegradable, eco-friendly and free of any parabens, sulphates, chemicals or junk.
Check out an organic facial cleanser that comes with natural sponges and loofah.
Beauty by Earth offers 100-percent natural facial wash enriched with vitamins and minerals. It deeply cleans and gently exfoliates, revealing your younger-looking skin.
Its Konjac sponges effectively remove toxins and impurities, leaving you with a smooth and radiant complexion.
If you’re excited to get clear, youthful skin, check out this wonderful skincare set by Beauty by Earth.
5. Glycolix Elite Facial Cream
- A cosmetically elegant anti-aging formulation with 20% glycolic acid, designed to stimulate cellular turnover rate and reveal fresher, healthier, younger-looking skin
- This rich cream also includes vitamins A, C and E and green tea to provide superior antioxidant protection against further free radical-induced skin damage
- You’ll see rejuvenated skin with fewer fine lines, less discoloration and improved texture and tone
Want to get clear skin and smooth complexion?
With Glycolix Elite Facial Cream, you get the best exfoliator for acne that also acts as a facial moisturizer.
This product fades acne scars and blemishes, firms your skin, and increases cellular turnover.
Glycolix Elite Facial Cream uses ultra-pure crystalline glycolic acid that gently removes dead skin cells and smoothens skin. It also contains antioxidants, keeping you younger-looking and glowing.
6. LAVO Glycolic Acid Face Wash
- Non-Greasy & Lightweight Cleansing Oil – Our well-loved water-soluble formula will not clog pores. It works deeply to clean your skin of impurities, excess oil, and dirt, leaving your skin super soft and smooth.
- Effective Makeup Remover – This gentle cleanser also has the ability to work double duty as a makeup remover, thoroughly dissolving & removing your makeup without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
- Nourishing & Hydrating – Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this cleanser is perfect for daily use. It won’t dry out your face or make your skin feel oily. It is well-balanced and packed with nutrients to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy and clear.
Looking for an exfoliator for acne?
Check out LAVO Glycolic Acid Face Wash. It’s specially designed for people with acne-prone and oily skin.
What I love about this product is it’s non-greasy and lightweight. The water-soluble formula clears the skin impurities and washes away dirt and oil, leaving your skin clean and smooth.
LAVO Glycolic Acid Face Wash is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It nourishes and hydrates your skin, making it soft and supple.
This product is also a great makeup remover. It dissolves the makeup without stripping the natural oil of your skin.
And did you know LAVO Glycolic Acid Face Wash is cruelty-free and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals?
7. Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
- A one-step gentle exfoliating cleanser
- Strips away dead cells, impurities and make-up
- Leaves skin unbelievably smooth and radiant.
Dead skin particles can clog your pores and start an acne breakout.
Stop the flare-out before it happens with Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser. It’s one of the best exfoliators for acne scars.
Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser sloughs away the old and dull skin cells as well as the other impurities on your skin, leaving it smooth and radiantly youthful.
8. Neutrogena Naturals Acne Foaming Scrub
- 4.2-fluid ounce tube of Neutrogena Naturals Acne Foaming Scrub cleanses skin and helps treat and prevent breakouts for clearer, healthier-looking skin
- This acne foaming facial scrub contains wintergreen leaf bionutrient that serves as a source of naturally derived salicylic acid, a clinically proven acne medicine
- Daily facial cleanser contains gentle exfoliators to remove excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells to help clear acne and blackheads and prevent breakouts
Are you looking for good facial scrubs for acne?
Get clearer, more radiant skin with Neutrogena Naturals Acne Foaming Scrub.
This foaming anti-acne scrub helps prevent breakouts to give you healthier-looking, more beautiful skin.
It’s a proven acne medicine that contains bionutrients and naturally derived salicylic acid.
Neutrogena Naturals Acne Foaming Scrub gently exfoliates dead skin cells as well as removes dirt, oil, blackheads, and other impurities on your skin.
9. DRMTLGY Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub And Face Mask
- OBTAIN BEAUTIFUL, SMOOTH, YOUTHFUL SKIN by removing black heads, minimizing pore size, reducing acne scarring, and gently removing dead skin cells for a radiant glow.OBTAIN BEAUTIFUL, SMOOTH, YOUTHFUL SKIN. Clear blackheads, gently exfoliate, reduce pore size, eliminate acne scars, and remove dead skin cells for a blemish free, radiant glow.
- DOESN’T DAMAGE YOUR SKIN WITH HARSH INGREDIENTS. Our Microdermabrasion Scrub contains Glycolic Acid derived from sugar cane, which gently loosens dirt, grime and dull skin while regenerating cell growth – leaving healthy, beautiful skin. Get a softer, more youthful complexion in minutes.
- SAVE MONEY AND TIME with a Microdermabrasion treatment that you can do at home. No need for expensive machines and additional products. This product is quick and easy to use and is gentle enough to be used up to three times per week. It lasts an average of 120 days!
The key to beautiful, youthful skin lies in clean, unblocked pores.
You can get it when you use DRMTLGY Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub and Face Mask. It stops acne breakouts, removes dead skin cells and blackheads, and minimizes scars and pore sizes.
DRMTLGY Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub and Face Mask contains organic ingredients, which gently sloughs away old skin, dirt, grime, and oil.
What’s more, this product is cruelty-free and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals.
You’ll love it.
10. Paula’s Choice Facial Exfoliant
- GENTLE NON-ABRASIVE LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATOR: with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid) to unclog & diminish enlarged pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles & brighten & even out skin tone. Combats redness, wrinkles, aging, enlarged pores, & blackheads. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
- Dramatically improves skin’s texture for radiant youthful even-toned skin. Beta hydroxy acid (BHA also known as salicylic acid) mimics the natural exfoliation process of younger skin by helping it shed extra layers while unclogging and clearing pores.
- HYDRATE, BRIGHTEN & SMOOTH FINE LINES: Our unique, non-abrasive, leave-on exfoliant is gentle enough for daily use on all skin types. Exfoliates dead skin cells while clearing pores for a more even tone, plus it visibly reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
Here’s a wonderful non-abrasive exfoliator for acne. It’s a gentle, leave-on product that unclogs your pores and minimizes its size while removing dead skin cells.
Check out Paula’s Choice Facial Exfoliant.
It contains Beta hydroxy acid, which facilitates the exfoliation process.
This product is highly effective at toning your skin, making it look radiant and youthful.
11. Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- REVERSE SIGNS OF AGING WITH A PERFECT EXFOLIANT: AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser gently exfoliates and polishes away dullness and excess cellular debris. Three exfoliating agents – salicylic acid, lactic acid, and glycolic acid reveal younger looking skin by loosening dulling buildup on skin’s surface, helping fight fine lines and wrinkles and encouraging cell turnover.
- A FACE WASH THAT DOESN’T OVER-DRY: Use this light face scrub as a day or night cleanser to fight aging and spots with its Jojoba Beads that physically exfoliate your face and skin, while Sodium PCA helps boost moisture-binding and moisture-holding properties, keeping the skin hydrated.
- FORMULATED FOR YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN: The combination of physical and chemical exfoliants helps to remove dull, dry skin and reveal a younger looking you. The ingredients combine to attract water to the skin’s surface and help it retain its moisture and elasticity needed to function as a strong, healthy barrier.
Polish away the dullness and eliminate the imperfections on your skin with Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser.
This product contains glycolic acid, lactic acid, and salicylic acid to reveal younger-looking skin.
It gently removes the old, dull skin particles and encourages the turnover of new skin cells.
Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser eliminates other imperfections while hydrating your skin.
If you want to look younger and more beautiful, check out Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser.
12. ASDM Beverly Hills 90% Lactic Acid
- Lactic acid peels have a moisturizing effect making them ideal for dry and sensitive skin types. It encourages the increased production of collagen and elastin fibers, reinforcing the cellular structure for firmer and more resilient skin.
- You can safely perform these peels in the comfort of your own home. Easy to follow instructions are provided to ensure a safe application.
- Made in the USA, each batch will have its own unique batch number and expiration date printed on the bottom of each bottle, as part of quality control procedures.
Boost collagen production and improve your skin tone.
Give yourself a powerful exfoliating treatment with ASDM Beverly Hills 90% Lactic Acid.
This product has a moisturizing effect, which is perfect for dry and sensitive skin types.
ASDM Beverly Hills 90% Lactic Acid boosts cellular growth to give you firmer, resilient skin.
13. L’Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean
- 2% Salicylic Acid acne treatment.
- Oil-free. Dermatologist tested.
- Deeply cleans skin and unclogs pores.
Looking for the best exfoliator for acne?
Check out this another great product.
It contains 2-percent salicylic acid, and it’s oil-free. Best of all, it’s a dermatologist-tested treatment for acne.
Introducing L’Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean. It’s a wonderful facial cleanser that’s designed to stop acne breakouts.
If you’re prone to pimples and want to get a clear complexion, get L’Oreal’s most powerful formula when it comes to fighting acne.
14. Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Facial Scrub
- (Pack of 2) 5-ounce of Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Facial Scrub with salicylic acid acne medication lifts away dirt, oil and impurities that can lead to pimples and breakouts
- Its unique formula is made with 2% salicylic acid, a proven acne medication known to effectively treat and clear breakouts, and works to gently exfoliate surface skin
- Our blackhead eliminating facial scrub is recommended for daily use and contains natural micro-scrubbers for surface skin exfoliation and a deep-down clean
Dirt and oil can lead to acne.
Stop breakouts before they happen with Clean & Clear Facial Scrub.
It’s specially formulated to effectively treat acne, exfoliate the skin, and get rid of blackheads and other impurities.
Get clearer, healthy-looking, beautiful skin with this amazing acne medication.
15. La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Face Scrub For Sensitive Skin
- Gently smoothes and purifies the skin
- Made with La Roche Posay thermal spring water
- Soap free, alcohol free and paraben free
Got sensitive skin?
Afraid your exfoliator for acne will cause irritation?
With La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Face Scrub for Sensitive Skin, you get a gentle exfoliating facial scrub cleaner that smoothens and purifies your skin.