Worried about getting the Best Heels For Plus Size? This is a detailed research on best heels for beginners. It contains plus size heels for wide feet. If your preference is the maximum weight for high heels, then this article is perfect for you.
We take our feet for granted and only think of them if they’re aching after a grueling hike. But our feet work wonders from carrying the weight of us to keeping our bodies aligned and balanced.
Our feet are always at work (unless we’re binge-watching Netflix), so we must take the time to find shoes to best support our feet and keep them comfortable. Shoes come in so many styles and sizes, and it’s tricky finding your dream pair, so we’re here to help.
best heels for beginners
Best Heels For Plus Size
Easy Street Women’s Vibrant Dress Pump
These shoes are, without a doubt, one of my favorite pairs of high heels for overweight women, As long as your feet aren’t too chunky (and squeeze out of the peep space) you’ll look smashing in these at any size!
These are more of a sandal/strappy option. They have a small platform, thick heels, and wide straps, so they should be a much comfier version of this style of shoe!
These have a shorter chunky heel, sturdy (but still cute!) mary jane style made with 100% leather.
maximum weight for high heels
THINGS TO REMEMBER BEFORE BUYING SHOES
Before you start looking for your perfect pair of shoes, it’s important to remember the following:
ANATOMY OF THE SHOE
https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gu27g5SgvPgThis video explains the different parts of the shoe.
CONSIDER THE SHAPE OF YOUR FEET!
Feet come in all different shapes & sizes. To get the perfect fit and to avoid painful problems, make you consider the size and shape of your feet. Remember that your shoes should conform to the exact shape of your feet. Never force your feet to be conformed to the shape of the shoes.
WIDTH AND LENGTH
If your shoes are too wide or narrow, it can lead to painful calluses and blisters. Additionally, a toe box that’s not high enough (i.e. it does not give you enough room for your toes) can increase the chance of foot disorders like hammertoes & bunions.https://giphy.com/embed/PizCNf93UtkYM
As you walk, your arches play a significant role in how you adapt to different surfaces. The complex alignment of tendons, muscles, bones and ligaments in your feet form both longitudinal (lengthwise) and metatarsal (side-to-side) arches. While walking, these flexible, bouncy arches support and dispense your body weight consistently across your feet. When buying shoes, you should pick shoes based on your arch type. For the most part, your feet will fit into one of the following categories:
Low-Arched or Flat Feet
For some people, low arches (or flat feet) can contribute to joint problems and muscle stress. If you have considerably flat feet, ensure that you look for a shoe with a straight last* & motion control – this will help to stabilise your feet.
*Last refers to the shape of the sole and the footprint around which the shoe is built.
If you’re feet aren’t overly arched or overly flat, you have neutral-arched feet. Keep an eye out for shoes with straight to semi curved lasts, moderate rear-foot stability and firm midsoles.
People with high arches can often have extreme strain on their muscles and joints. This is because your feet may not absorb shock very well, particularly if you participate in lots of jumping or impact activities. When choosing shoes, make sure they have a curved last and cushioning to recompense for your lack of natural shock absorption.
NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR FOOT TYPE?
Your old shoes can give you clues as to the shape of your foot. Bring your old shoes with you when you’re shopping for a new pair. Most shoe professionals will be able to give you some tips on what shoes you should be based on the wear of your old shoes. Another way of checking is by dipping your foot in water then stepping on to a piece of cardboard. Analyse your footprint. If you’re able to see very little of your footprint, it’s highly likely that you have high arches. If you can see most of your footprint, you more than likely have low arches.
HOW TO GET THE BEST FIT: OUR TOP TIPS
- No matter how stylish, fashionable or expensive your shoes are, if they don’t fit properly, they aren’t doing their job. When you’re trying to find the best fit in a pair of shoes, keep the following pointers in mind:
- If applicable, wear the same type of socks you usually wear to the shop so you can get the right fit.
- When shopping for shoes, make sure you go later in the day or after you have been walking around for a while – your feet swell as the day progresses so this is when your feet are at their largest.
- Make sure you buy your shoes at a shop that has lots of different options for you to choose from or at a shoe shop with professional fitters.
- Measure your feet before you start your search or ask the shoe salesperson to measure both feet for you. Stand upright while your foot is being measured so you get the most precise measurement.
- It’s important that you measure your feet every time you buy shoes as your foot size can progressively change over years.
- If one of your feet is bigger than the other, try on a pair that fits the bigger foot.
- When you have a new pair on, wiggle your toes.
- If you do not have at least the width of your finger between your longest toe and the end of the shoe, try a bigger size.
- Ensure that the shoe is wide enough. The side-to-side fit of the shoe should be comfortable and snug – not tight.
- Walk around in the shoes before you buy them – they should feel comfortable straight away. Ensure that your heel fits comfortably in each shoe so that it doesn’t slip as you walk.
TIPS FOR WIDE FEET
- Pointy toed shoes are best avoided if you have wide feet as they tend to squeeze in the toes.
- Round-toed shoes tend to be the most comfortable option if you have wide feet.
- Lots of online shoe shops cater specifically for wider feet so ensure you spend time browsing through all of the different options available.
- Avoid shoes with a lot of straps as these can constrict wide feet.
TIPS FOR NARROW FEET
- If you prefer to try on your shoes before purchasing, start off doing your search online and then find out where the nearest provider is located.
- If the back of your foot is slipping around in your shoe, heel inserts can be very helpful.
- Never stuff your shoes with toe pads or cotton balls – these can slip and slide in your shoes which can cause more problems.
TIPS FOR SMALL / LARGE FEET
- Do your research – not all shoe shops will stock shoes in smaller/larger sizes or there might be a limit on the amount that they supply. Finding out what shops are friendly towards small and/or large feet will make for a more enjoyable shopping experience.
- Avoid the temptation to get shoes in a size too big or too small. If the shoe shop doesn’t have your size in stock, consider looking online for alternatives or wait until your size has been restocked.
- If you have large feet and you’re looking for athletic footwear, it might be worthwhile browsing the men’s selection of footwear. In general, larger sizes are available so you’ll have lots of options to choose from.
- If a shop does not stock your size in the desired style be sure to ask if it can be ordered for you from the supplier.
INTERNATIONAL SHOE SIZE CONVERSION GUIDE
Shoe sizes aren’t standardised. Ensure you’re familiar with the brand’s sizing before purchasing online and if you’re in store, make sure you try a half size smaller or larger just in case. You can view our shoe size guide here. This chart is a general guideline on how shoe sizes compare across the globe:
MAKE SURE YOU MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION!
Poorly fitting shoes are the source of so many health problems from corns to ingrown nails. You can shop with confidence now that you know what features to look for. Make sure you always wear shoes that are properly fitted and comfy so you can walk worry free!
BEST SITES LIKE ALIEXPRESS FOR ONLINE SHOPPING
AliExpress is a massively popular Chinese online retail service owned by Alibaba Group. It was launched in 2010 and hasn’t stopped its journey to becoming the ‘biggest online marketplace of the world‘ ever-since. AliExpress stands toe-to-toe even with Amazon in terms of buyers worldwide. It offers wholesale goods at direct-to-consumer prices from Chinese sellers.
It also works as a great dropshipping model for a lot of e-commerce entrepreneurs. Along with a lot of good sides, AliExpress has some cons as well. The biggest problem is the shipping time of AliExpress orders, which is pretty long considering the goods come from China. Also, some orders can be very expensive after shipping charges and taxes.
So, it is a good thing to have some AliExpress alternatives whenever you don’t like its services. That’s why we are telling you about 21 best sites like AliExpress. Some of these websites offer cheaper prices and faster shipping on certain products. And, you can also use them to maintain a nice profit margin for your dropshipping business.
LightInTheBox is the perfect AliExpress alternative as it is also a Chinese e-Store. It sells hot and trending products across the globe. Their products range from phone and electronics to fashion, jewelry, shoes, bags, and many other items. You can find almost anything here at a very cheap price.
The delivery time of LightInTheBox is also similar to AliExpress as their warehouses are located only in China. But, you may get a faster shipping time due to having fewer orders to ship. You can pay for your orders with PayPal, Western Union, or your credit card.
Wish is a widely popular online marketplace where you can buy almost anything. From clothing to footwear, electronics, healthcare items, and many more things, you can get them all for an incredibly cheap price. They are also known to offer great deals and coupons to their new customers.
Their shipping time is also faster than AliExpress as their products come from sellers located in small countries. Wish also provides an advanced rating system that is very helpful for both the consumers as well as sellers. It helps promote good ones.
Overstock is a US-based online marketplace. It makes profit by selling wholesale products at a highly cheap price tag. A major portion of their stock is comprised of overstock from the major retailers or their seconds. You can find some really amusing deals here. The shipping time will also be lower as compared to the Chinese marketplaces. You can get your items within a week.
The product range of Overstock is incredible. You can find everything such as clothing, decor, kitchen appliances, and many more items. You can even find furniture and other big home items. So, you can use to fill your house with great stuff at a reduced price.
DealeXtreme, more popularly known as DX, is an amazing online marketplace. The website works in a very similar manner as ‘Wish’ and sells cheap products coming directly from sellers. It has partnered with many small businesses and sells its products to a wide base of audience.
The shipping time is a problem with DX also because their warehouses are located in China. Apart from this, you can get some really worthy deals on DX. You should always keep an eye on their clearance sales for the best prices.
Gearbest is the perfect AliExpress alternative if you are looking to shop for the latest gadgets or electronic devices. It works with over 5000 Chinese brands and top suppliers to deliver the best products. It has products from top Chinese companies such as Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo, and many others. But, it isn’t just an electronic store.
You can also find a massive range of other products as well. The prices available on GearBest are reduced, and you can even reduce them with the available coupons. They also have warehouses in multiple countries. So, you can get faster shipping from the local warehouse.
BangGood is another Chinese e-commerce platform that provides worldwide shipping of cheap goods. You can find almost anything on this website, from clothing to electronics, and even home items. The prices available are marked down from their original prices. You can also get amazing deals during special clearance sales.
BangGood provides a free $20 coupon to every new user. The shipping time for BangGood orders is faster than AliExpress for certain products. However, the regular shipping time is similar.
ChinaBrands is a widely popular Chinese e-Store where you can buy products at wholesale prices. You can find almost anything on this website at a highly affordable price. Their shipping prices are also low but you will get a long shipping time. It is the perfect website for buyers who want the lowest prices but can wait for their orders for at least a month.
Most of the ChinaBrands sellers run their factories from China, and their warehouses are located there only. This is the reason for the considerably long shipping time.
Bonanza is a unique American online marketplace where you can find a great range of products. They have over 20 million items from more than 50,000 sellers. It is a growing e-commerce store where even you can sell your items. It is a preferred platform by more than 20,000 entrepreneurial sellers. You can find some really amazing handcrafted items and collectibles here.
For people looking to shop regular items, this store may disappoint you a little. The prices of some items may be a little higher than some Chinese stores. But, the quality provided will be worth it.
21 ALIEXPRESS ALTERNATIVE STORES
Here are 21 AliExpress Alternatives that you can use to shop online.
- DealXtreme (DX)
- American Greenwood
AliExpress is amazing but it is always good to have options when you are shopping. So, these are the 21 best sites like AliExpress. If you ever feel like you should look somewhere else, these are some stores that you should visit. You can also use these for your dropshipping business if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Make sure you have a solid plan before beginning.