This Buyer’s guide will help you to find Best Laptop For Machine Learning in 2021.
- Machine Learning in 10 Minutes
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a Device for Machine Learning
- All price range of laptops
- What is a GPU and how does it work?
- Setup a Cloud Ubuntu Server for Deep Learning
Are you ready to explore this guide! 🐱🐉
Let’s get started.
Machine and deep learning are two aspects that are gaining ground in the technology sphere, but as more companies and individuals venture in Machine Learning, they fail to understand that not all laptops can execute the robust programs that Machine Learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence run on.
So if you are looking for a laptop for areas such as social network filtering, machine translation, and voice recognition, medical photo analysis, or drug design or even more complicated programs, we have a good enough list for you to go through.Contentsshow
Best Laptop For Machine Learning: Choosing the Right One
Buying a laptop for any reason is a puzzling decision for a lot of us, but choosing a laptop for Machine Learning is, even more, challenging a choice.
The questions are enormous – like which is the best for the program you want to run? How fast is the processing power? Is the laptop portable enough for me to take it along to presentations and the sort? How powerful are the graphics? Etc, and etc 🤔🤔
So to help you make headway on this grueling decision, we will categorize the laptops into 4, namely laptops, desktops, the Do-it-yourself system, and if we have enough time, the best cloud option for heavy files and programs.
In this article, we will be looking at the best laptops and which are the best for Machine Learning.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Device for Machine Learning
Like any other technology device, there are factors you have to consider before you drop the cash for a Machine Learning system, the following are a must-know if you are looking to enjoy seamless working time with fewer hitches.
Portability and Processing Power
While we want to take our laptops everywhere we go, we can’t really to that if we are looking for a device with speed and power to enable us to work, then we might forgo on portability.
The ideology is pretty simple, if you choosing lightweight and portability, then you will be sacrificing processing power. And if you decide on processing power, you will forgo hanging your laptop over your should except you want to push it around in a trolley.https://0d90b1469dba1aeecdaf048ef2064857.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
While this is the most important factor, other essentials are the processor, RAM, Graphics Processing unit GPU, storage, and the Operating system of the laptop.
Due to the heavy algorithms of Machine Learning, the RAM plays a huge role in choosing a laptop for ML. Taking a cue from tech experts, the recommended RAM size is 16 or 32 Gigabytes, but if you have a system that conveniently provides 8 Gigabytes that will suffice adequately for the program you want to run.
The larger the RAM, the faster the computation period for ML\AI algorithms, and hence should be checked when buying a laptop.
You should know that with the heaviness of Machine Learning algorithms, 32 gigabytes will do exceptionally well with all the large files and networks that are computed by Machine Learning programs.
The Graphic Processing Unit GPU
Although the RAM plays a huge role, it would be nothing without a powerful GPU. Deep learning, a subcategory of Machine Learning involves lots of neural networks with plenty of expensive computation, calculations or enormous matrixes to enable seamless parallelism operations; and this can without a good graphics processing unit take months which is not the best if you have a program you want to get out soon.
However, a powerful GPU will hasten the computation time, enabling you to work with different versions and completing research on time regardless of how heavy the algorithms are.
A laptop with the NVIDIA GeForce 10 series GPU will conveniently handle all your programs effortlessly and are the best Graphic processing units to work with if you are into the machine and deep learning.
Gary From Android Authority did a Great Job to explain “What is a GPU and how does it work?” 🎭
If your budget doesn’t cut it for the NVIDIA series of GPU another very good and affordable GPU for Machine Learning is the AMD Radeon.
Any processor below 7th generation Intel core i7 is not advisable for the Machine Learning program. Higher is better because it enables faster processing, if you have the money to buy the latest 9th Generation Intel Core i7, it will be exceptional adequate and enable seamless computations.
Large storage is required, there is no compromise here, a minimum of one Terabyte of Hard disc is essential. This is because the data set gets bigger with each computation.
If you can afford a laptop of this amount of storage, the least requirement is a 256 GB SSD, but you will need external storage support to get things done without issues or even opt for a cloud system where you have access to unlimited space.
The most popular option is Linux operating systems, but MAC and Windows that run Linux as a virtual startup with Bootcamp or parallels software will work just fine.Go to top
Best Laptop For Machine Learning: Our Picks 👌
1. MSI P65 Creator-654 15.6″ Machine Learning Laptop
The MSI Prestige series is one of the best laptops for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. This super-thin, portable device increase productivity and work efficiency.https://0d90b1469dba1aeecdaf048ef2064857.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
As one of the most powerful laptops for Machine Learning, it is best to process your files or multitask on your projects or other programs that you are likely to run on a Machine Learning network.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max Q 8GB GDDR6 GPU
- 15.6 inches UHD 4k display 4.9mm thin Bezel laptop with 3840 by 2160 screen resolution
- 6 core 9th generation Intel Core i9-9880H with 3.4 GHz processor speed
- 32 GB DDR4 with 1 TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Thunderbolt 3 connectivity
- Windows 10 Pro Operating System
Below are some of the features of the MSI P65 Creator-654 15.6″ laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
1. The P65 is a beautifully designed laptop with thin bezel edges, portable, and lightweight weighing just 4.19 pounds. 😍 This build comes with a backlit keyboard and touchscreen pad with fingerprint access to your laptop. Furthermore, it is bright, with impeccable color details and viewing performance allowing you to see the screen clearly from all angles due to its anti-reflective glare feature
2. With the NVIDIA CUDA core, it has powerful processing abilities to enable Machine Learning, gaming, or other activities that require smooth seamless work without hitches and with large storage space, all your files regardless of how heavy it is will find a spot without compromising the speed of the system
3. Get connected with the multiple USB ports and a thunderbolt allows you to stay connected to other devices while on your system
4. Get super clear images with the 720 HD webcam and experience audio qualities like never before with the Nahimic 3 digital auto enhancer
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the MSI P65 Machine Learning Laptop.
- Lightweight, portable but powerful laptop for Machine Learning
- Multiple ventilation outlets to keep the system cool even when working for long
- Get distinct perfect colors on all images with the almost 100 percent Gamut color calibration technology
- Great laptop for programmer and gaming
- Excellent design, display, speed, and performance
- Comes with an average battery life of 8 hours; can be increased by adjusting your battery setting
- It is very expensive
Overall, the MSI P65 is a solidly built laptop with a powerful GPU and processing unit to efficiently handle the rigors of the machine and deep learning.
Inbuilt with Machine Learning software such as TensorFlow, Weka, and ML framework, it is the best for Machine Learning without a doubt.Check Price on Amazon
2. Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop
After serious upgrades, Razer Blade has turned out to be one of the best laptops for Machine Learning with more features that will enable you to work efficiently without any interruptions.
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- 9th generation Intel core i7-9750H Hexa-core up to 4.5 GHz speed
- 16 GB DDR4 – 2667 MHz that is easily upgraded to 64 GB, 256/512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Max Q 8GB GDDR6 Intel UHD 630 graphics
- 15.6-inch FHD OLED 4k Touchscreen with 1920 by 1080 pixels screen resolutions
Below are some of the features of the Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
1. Undoubtedly, Razer Blade is one of the best laptops for Machine Learning or any other complex program or multi-tasking that needs to be done on a laptop. With prominent upgrades, the new Razer features the Nvidia turning graphics making it the best for and most improved for Machine Learning.
2. The Razer Blade isn’t a cheap laptop by any means but with the power-packed features, it is worth the price on the market.
3. The design of the Razer Blade features an aluminum body with the Razer logo front and center on the cover. This 17.8mm thin device weighs in at 2.1 kilograms comes with a 15-inch display screen, a webcam positioned right for video communication with your teams while working.
4. Since you will be using this laptop for Machine Learning, the keyboard is soft to touch; no extra hard press, and they are seated at the right space from one another.
5. The Razer precision pad is super sensitive and responsive to touch and multiple gestures that allow for easy use whether you are using a mouse or not.
6. The display on this device is amazing with a 1080 pixels resolution, 144 Hz refresh rate, and 100 percent sRGB color gamut, and you will enjoy incredible visual, color brightness, and clarity without a doubt. Furthermore, the Nvidia UHD 630 graphics distinguish colors like never before enabling you to see and separate each section of your project without stress.
7. With all these specs and features, the Razer Blade 15 has an amazing battery life on it lasting up to 5 hours which is less than is predecessor but very good compared to the capacity and performance level on this laptop.
8. Although the Razer Blade 15 comes with a dual-fan to aid the cooling when working for long hours, the laptop needs to improve on that as it tends to get hotter when you spend long hours working on heavy projects
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop.
- Supports a host of software without hampering the speed or performance of the device
- Multiple ports including 2 Type-A USB3, Thunderbolt 3, HDMI 2.0, and a 1.4 mini display port
- Amazing performance with the GPU/CPU combination
- Windows hello IR camera included
- Excellent speaker and audio quality by Dolby Atmos
- 720-pixel front camera
- Excellent Intel wireless and Bluetooth connectivity
- Lightweight, portable, and durable device at 2.21 kilograms
Overall, Razer Blade continues to be a reckoning name in the world of display devices, the Blade 15 certainly sets the bar for Machine Learning laptop.
This stunning design with massive CPU and GPU, moderate battery life, and compatibility with multiple software support; is a good laptop for Machine Learning no doubt.Check Price on Amazon
3. MSI GS65 Stealth-002 15.6″ Razor Thin Bezel
Another exceptional Machine Learning laptop from MSI, this ultra-performance laptop with amazing options that can be used for high-level programs, gaming, and heavy files without compromising on the capacity and strength to deliver results.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8G Max Q
- 8th Generation 6 cores Intel core i7-8750H with processing speed at 1.44Hz
- 32GB DDR4 512GB NVMe SSD, 1 TB HDD
- Windows 10 Operating System
Below are some of the features of the MSI GS65 Stealth-002 15.6″ Razor Thin Bezel laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
1. The GS65 is 15.6 inches 144Hz 4.9mm IPS display screen with Razor-thin Bezel edges providing you with a large enough viewing screen of 82 percent screen to body ratio with making it exceptional valuable helpful to programmers, gamers and Machine Learning enthusiast, this comes extremely very handy.
2. To add to the golden edge trims on this laptop is a silky glass precision touchpad that allows for perfect clicks, taps, and scrolls. In fact, the GS65 has over 10 gestures that enable you to control every move you want. We hope you love disco as the keyboard lights up in different colors to create an attractive panel that allows you to work even in the dark.
3. Another feature of this laptop is portability; it is built with durable, light aluminum material that offers irresistible style and professionalism with great quality.
4. Need sound? The GS65 is equipped with the Dynaudio speaker system with 10 decibels of sound streaming out of your system loud enough for your hearing eliminating the need for extra audio accessories except you like to bring the roof now on the neighbor’s house.
5. Working for long hours, then three cooling fans, six pipes, and 2 exhaust will ensure that your system remains at room temperature keeping your GPU and CPU up to par without interrupting your work
6. Powered by the GeForce RTX 20 series Graphics, this laptop provides optimum performance for gaming, machine\deep learning with a powerful framework to keep you up and going even with multiple tasks.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the MSI GS65 Stealth-002 15.6″ Razor Thin Bezel Laptop.
- The GS65 is the ultimate laptop on the go and comes with a power bank adapter that ensures that when your power runs out you have a reliable support system waiting for you
- 8 hours of battery life that ensures you work all day without interruption
- Multiple USB support ports with compatibility to Thunderbolt 3
- Lightweight portable laptop weighing at less than 2 kilogram
- Provides 8 hours of battery life but just only 3 hours with heavy programs like Machine Learning
Take your Machine Learning skills up a notch with what the MSI GS65 has to offer. With a slot for the headset and a powerful user interface, you are guaranteed the best laptop that will enable you to multitask and create magic in the comfort of your room. The GS 65 is also an excellent laptop for students venturing into ML or gaming.Check Price on AmazonGo to top
4. Microsoft Surface Book 2
This is definitely a top contender for the Best laptop for machine learning. The Microsoft Surface Book 2, is a convertible laptop that runs on the Windows 10 Pro operating system, has a GPU of Nvidia GeForce 10 series, 16 GB of RAM storage space, a 512 GB SSD, and 1 TB of hard drive.
Its battery power lasts a very impressive 17 hours before needing another charge and it has maximum screen resolution is 3000 x 2000 pixels. It is a great choice for machine learning, gaming, work, and play.
- 13.5-inch touchscreen with 3240 by 2160 resolution and aspect ratio of 3:2
- 16 GB RAM; 512 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD of storage
- 8h generation 3.6 GHz Intel Core i7-8650U Quad-core processor with turbo boost to 4.2 GHz
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- GPU Intel HD 620 Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 with 6GB GDDR5 dedicated graphics card
Below are some of the features of the Microsoft Surface Book 2 laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
1. The 13.5-inch ultra-thin Surface book is a stunning device with a 3000 by 2000 screen resolution making it the perfect piece for machine and deep learning.https://0d90b1469dba1aeecdaf048ef2064857.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
With multiple connection ports, a dual microphone jack, and two cameras – a 5-megapixel front camera and an 8-megapixel rear camera, you not only can work but also stay connected with your buddies when you need help or working on a group project.
2. Touchscreen multi-touch dial features with over 10 touch displays, compatible with the surface pen allowing you to get more out of your laptop without having your finger pressing on the keyboard every time.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Microsoft Surface Book 2.
- It is lightweight and very portable – can be used as a laptop or as a tablet, on the go.
- Thanks to its i7 core processor, the processing power is high and fast, so doing heavy programs on it would pose no problem.
- It packs two times more power than the previous version.
The battery life is long-lasting.
- Multi-touch gestures on the trackpad with excellent touch response
- Plenty of connectivity ports including 2 USB A ports, SDSC card reader, USB-C port, and the charging ports at the left and right of the device
- 13 hours on the battery life enables you to work comfortably without having to stay by a wall socket every time
- Super lightweight, portable, and easy to carry around whether as a laptop or tablet
- A powerful combination of CPU and GPU for speed, performance, and efficiency
- A read speed of 2500 MB per second and 1200 MB per second for the write speed
- At 13.5 inches, the screen size is quite small.
- It is an expensive device.
- The speakers aren’t the best for a surface book, they distort when the volume is very high or loud
- Lacks a USB type C port and Thunderbolt 3 port
- Doesn’t comes with a color Gamut hence colors are okay but not distinct like the Microsoft surface book pro
- The screen might complicate the issue for Machine Learning students due to the size
Overall, Microsoft Surface Book 2 is a solid laptop for Machine Learning, deep learning, and Artificial Intelligence with features and capabilities.
However, with the hefty price tag on this laptop, it will only fall into the hands of professionals who have the money to pay for it or if you are lucky to be gifted the device.
With news filtering of a new Microsoft Surface 3 on the way, we hope that all the features and lacks on this laptop will be handled to make the device stand out among others.Check Price on AmazonGo to top
5. ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 Ultra-Slim Laptop
The Asus ROG Zephyrus is a powerful laptop no doubt, while this device has all the specifications for a Machine Learning laptop, its price makes it out of reach except you are well bucks up.
While some feel the Zephyrus is only great for gaming and programming, this laptop will suffice as a good ML laptop nonetheless.
- Powerful 8th generation 6 core Intel Core i7-8750H with processing speed 3.6Hz
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM 2666MHz
- Window 10 operating system
- 512 GB PCIe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD 144HZ refresh speed with 3 seconds response time
- NVIDIA GeForce GTZ 1080 Max Q GPU
Below are some of the features of the ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 Ultra-Slim Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
1. If you are thinking about why you should buy the Zephyrus GX501, then it will please you to know that it has a powerful processor in the i7-8750H like most laptops in the top range for Machine Learning.
ASUS has made some serious upgrades since its last such as increasing the panel from 120Hz to 144Hz IPS panel. Another very visible change is the color separation with incredible screen resolution, clarity, and ability to see from any angle.
2. With the power i7-8750H, you get 10 to 15 percent more performance from this laptop and the combination of the Nvidia GTX 1080 gives you an all-around improvement for whatever purpose it’s been used for.
3. The GX501 has a ROG Hyperdrive that uses the latest NVMe and PCI technology to enable superfast read speeds of 3478MB/sec allowing you to load programs faster than regular laptops and with ample storage space, you will never have to lose any files ever.
4. To keep the laptop cool while working, the Zephyrus GX501 when open flexes 20 percent more to enable faster cooling to maintain a regulated temperature for long working hours
5. Get 80 percent superior audio quality with the SmartAmp technology
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501 Ultra-Slim Laptop.
- A great laptop for Machine Learning with a wonderful user experience
- Handles all types of programs heavy or light
- It is a welterweight laptop at 2.3 kilogram
- Not very light but portable and will go wherever you go
- Multiple ports, HDMI with Thunderbolt 3
- Get four hours on light load but a maximum of 2 hours for Machine Learning
- Compatible with machine\deep learning software like TensorFlow, Weka, and others
- Excellent display screen
- It is very pricey
Overall, the ASUS Zephyrus GX501 is not a laptop for everyone; due to the price and the user interface, but if you need a lasting and powerful machine for Machine Learning, this laptop is absolutely wonderful and will deliver excellent results.Check Price on Amazon
6. Gigabyte AERO 15 Classic-SA-F74ADW
Aside from the fact that this laptop is expensive; it is also the first artificial intelligence laptop in the world.
The Gigabyte Aero is a powerful piece of machine, sleek and superb with great performance for Machine Learning and definitely the best laptop of its display size and specifications in the same category.
- 15-inch thin-bezel FHD IPS 144Hz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GDDR6 6GB
- Samsung 16 GB SSD RAM M2 PCIe 512 GB
- Windows 10 Operating system
- Intel Core i7-9750H with 4.5 GHz processor speed
Below are some of the features of the Gigabyte AERO 15 Classic-SA-F74ADW Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
1. One of the main reasons why Aero 15 is the amazing battery life, the battery on this laptop when fully charged will give you 9 hours of uninterrupted work time giving you enough time to get around with your work. You will get 5 to 6 hours with heavy files and programs
2. The performance is another factor to love on this laptop. The Aero Gigabyte uses the 9th generation Intel Core i7 processor that is almost 10 percent factor that the previous one in the series and with the NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti, you can process demanding jobs seamlessly without stress or compromising on the power of the processor.
3. A large screen of 15 inches with resolution 1920 by 1080 with a refresh speed of 144Hz
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Gigabyte AERO 15 Classic-SA-F74ADW.
- Very bright screen with impeccable color distinction
- Great battery life
- Light, portable, and premium design
- UHS-II SD card allows for a faster read rate of 300MB per seconds
- Dual cooling fans for an effective cooling system to effectively regulate the temperature and dissipate the heat
- Outstanding sound performance with the next generation 7.1 virtual surround using the NAHIMIC 3 sound technology
- The brightness on this laptop is low and really not the best for outdoor when the light is super bright
- The bloatware is insane – too many
- The webcam positioning is wrong and doesn’t capture right
Overall, the strong and slim design makes one of the best laptops for machine\deep learning or artificial intelligence. You will get your value for money on this laptop. Check Price on Amazon
You may like to read our guide on the Advantages and Disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence.Go to top
7. ASUS VivoBook K571 Laptop
This laptop is the best affordable for Machine Learning/artificial intelligence at under a $$$$. The grayish or golden laptop depending on your color ability is sleek, beautiful and super light made with premium aluminum material that is durable and portable on the go.
Before we delve into the amenities that distinguish this laptop for machine and deep learning, let’s look at the specs.
- Windows 10 Operating system 64-bits
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-core with a processor speed of 2.6 GHz Coffee Lake with turbo boost to 4.5 GHz, 12 MB cache
- 15.6-inch FHD LCD screen with 1920 by 1080 resolution
- 16 GB DDR4, 256 GB SSD 1 TB storage space
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 dedicated GPU
Below are some of the features of the ASUS VivoBook K571 Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
1. Aside from the beauty of the laptop, the Asus VivoBook K571 is a widescreen full HD screen with a narrow border, anti-glare, and 120 Hz refresh rate from startup to home screen.
The laptop has plenty of connecting ports around it – the right side has 2 USB 2.0 ports, a 3.5mm headphone jack (Apple compatible) with an SDHC card reader. To ensure your battery doesn’t die out on your while work, the right side also features two small LED indicators for charging and battery alerts respectively.
On the other side is one USB 3.0 type C port, the HDMI, and an RG45 LAN port capable of up to one gigabyte of speed per second for seamless transfers and performance.
2. At a weight of 1.99 kilograms, this 15.6-inch display screen with 1080 pixel resolution is color accurate with impeccable clarity and simplification especially useful for gamers and programmers.
3. The GPU on this laptop is the soul with impressive abilities that will wow even the best Machine Learning enthusiast. To keep you working for long without heat damaging the parts of the laptop, it comes fitted with a smart fan cooling system that will silently spin to maintain a regulated temperature to avoid any eventualities.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the ASUS VivoBook K571 Laptop.
- LCD anti-glare features allow you to see in all lighting condition
- Battery life on this laptop is 5 hours but with the heavy workload, you will get a 1-2 hours life max even with the battery saver option on. It has a fast-charging feature with a 50 percent battery life in only 15 minutes of charging time.
- Powerful CPU that can conveniently run multiple programs at the same time without compromising in the capacity
- 16 gigabyte RAM that is easily upgraded to a 32 gigabyte for large files
- The HDD speed is 5400 RPM but can be improved depending on the workload on the laptop
- An audio sound system by Haman Kardon for an impressive all-round sound surround system with no need for external support
- Nice keyboard clicks with precision touchpad
- The Wi-Fi connectivity needs improvement
Overall, it isn’t what you will call cheap but for Machine Learning and fast processor, this is the best that won’t bust the bank. And with the CPU, GPU, display and seamless multi-tasking abilities, and multiple connectivity ports, you will truly enjoy this laptop for a long time.Check Price on AmazonGo to top
8. Acer Predator Helios 300
Here is another machine learning laptop that is highly recommended for machine learning professionals or students who are looking for something with speed. Its i7 core CPU is 7th generation and it runs on a Windows 10 operating system.
It also boasts an Nvidia GeForce 10 series GPU, making it perfect for an enjoyable gaming experience. It has 16 GB of RAM storage and its SSD space is 256 GB. The screen is 15.6 inches, with an HD resolution of 1920 x 1080. What’s more, without charging, the battery can last for up to seven hours when in use.
For those who care about aesthetics in addition to performance, this laptop has a beautifully unique shape and the backlit keyboard is not the colorational white color – it is red. It weighs 5.95 pounds.
- Powerful 2.2 Hz 9th generation Intel Core i7-9750H Hexa-core (6 core) processor boosted to 4.5 Hz speed
- Full HD screen with 144 HZ refresh rate at 3 milliseconds
- 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM 256 NVMe PCIe SSD, 1 TB SATA optical drive type
- Windows 10 Home operating system 64-bit
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 dedicated Graphics card
- 15.6-inch LCD display screen with IPS technology FHD and backlit keyboard
Below are some of the features of the Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
1. Installed with a powerful 9th generation Intel core i7 processor and a GeForce RTX for impeccable graphic quality, and the 4th Generation AeroBlade 3d technology, the Predator Helios 300 by Acer takes you when the action is happening with more than enough reasons to keep recreating for your Machine Learning program.
To further compliment this power, the Helios 300 16 GB RAM, 256 BG NVMe ensures that no program file is too big not to find a space in your laptop or hinder the speed and performance capabilities of the laptop.
If this storage isn’t enough, the Helios is upgradeable to 1 TB efficiently without compromising any power or action.
2. Well, if you are going to be working with a large program as in-depth as machine and deep learning, you need a screen to match the action.
The Helios 300 comes with a 15.6-inch 7.9mm side bezel IPS panel on-point color accuracy and viewing with its 79 percent screen to body ratio. This means despite the direction you look at it you will see exactly what you need to see and clearly too.
3. The display on this device is dope and super fast; with 1920 by 1080 pixels resolution, this 144Hz refresh rate device is a full HD with an overdrive response of 3ms2 with exceptional video quality record to none.
4. Need connectivity, the Helios 300 is packed with more ports than required. This port including an HDMI 2.0 allows you to enjoy extra viewing and take your Machine Learning skills through the roof. The more you clearly see what you are working on, the better the results will be eventually.
5. In addition to the HDMI port, the Helios 300 has four extra USB ports of different sizes but without a Thunderbolt port.
6. Gain full control of your laptop functions with the PredatorSense app that gives you full access to every part of this powerful device. Besides, the keyboard with the Predator typeface is simply amazing with concave-shaped WASD and the Turbo key.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Acer Predator Helios 300.
- Powerful, fast with the latest design technology to give you all you need with your Machine Learning project
- 4th Generation AeroBlade 3d technology ensures quiet cooling capabilities without disrupting your work while maintaining a healthy temperature in the laptop
- Memory card reader
- Microphone jack
- Fingerprint reader for security
- 2 sound-surround system with impressive audio quality
- Multiple ports with HDMI
- Precision touchpad
- 4 cell Li-ion battery with 3320 mAh capacity
- The screen display could be better.
- With all this power, the battery life gets maxed out easily at just 3-4 hours
Overall, the Acer Predator Helios 300 is a powerful machine for machine and deep learning. Capped with the latest technology and processors to carry out any job conveniently, this device will ensure you are never interrupted halfway. The best part, it is affordable and the best for AI, ML, and DL students.Check Price on AmazonGo to top
9. Dell XPS 13
As long as you are talking about laptops that are too good to be ignored when listing the best of bests for machine learning, then there’s absolutely no way you’ll skip mentioning the Dell XPS 13.
Of course, you know the level of quality that the Dell brand already stands for, so by extension, you know that as long as they’ve promised to combine looks, performance, and functionality in this one, they’ll surely deliver.
The Dell XPS 13 is one of the biggest shots any programmer will have at machine learning. It has been nicknamed as the king of 13″ laptops, and for real, it has been living up to its billing in that aspect, and guess what? It has become an object of absolute pleasure in machine learning programming.
The laptop features quite a good range of improvements in specifications and design, although in most cases, it is obvious that the manufacturers are trying to make the improvement as subtle as possible.
On its design, the Dell XPS 13 is not designed to look too different from its predecessors, but once you get closer to it, you are bound to see a number of positive changes that you will like.
On some of the obvious changes, Dell found a way to take more off the already minuscule 5.6mm bezel that used to be around its display to an even smaller 4mm.
Since you’ll basically be using the laptop for machine learning and similar purposes, you may not have a problem with its 720p resolution.
A deeper look should show how much work has been done to the keyboard too. At least, the keyboard downed a new woven glass fiber finish, which is good proves well made for scratch resistance.
Additionally, if you are doing some really big work with your laptop, you want the excess weight to be the last thing you’ll be thinking about.
Amazingly, this laptop is made to weigh 1.21kg, so it is exceptionally light and very easy to be carried around. The only part that may not sound too great with the design is the drop from USB-C 3.1 to a USB-C-to-USB 3.0 dongle.
There’s a lot to this laptop than you will actually know at first look, so it will not be a bad idea having one of it to bring some really great perfection to your work, after all, it excellently combines great look, performance, and functionality that anybody will enjoy working with.
- 13.3-inch touch screen InfinityEdge 4k Ultra High definition with 3840 by 2160 screen resolution
- 1.8 GHz 8th Generation Intel Core 4 core i7-8550U 8MB smart cache turbo boost to 4.6 GHz
- Intel UHD 620 graphic card
- 16 GB DDR3 RAM 2133 MHz 512 GB 1 TB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Operating system with backlit keys
Below are some of the features of the Dell XPS 13 laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
1. The Dell XPS is a beautifully designed laptop, at first glance, it looks very much like the predecessor but will some technical improvement underneath the smooth aluminum body. Although the XPS is expensive, it boasts of a thin-bezel display with a wide view of 720 pixels for unimaginable clarity from any angle.
2. Performance-wise, the Dell XPS 13 is amazing, using the 8th Generation Intel chip; this notebook has an i7-8550U processor with an Intel UHD graphics 620 with a Kaby lake framework for superior speed. Furthermore, the 16 GB and a maximum of 1 TB storage, this laptop conveniently outperform others in the same class.
3. Users have the option of a standard 1920 by 1080 FHD not touch screen applicable or a touchscreen 3840 by 2160 4k UHD which is incredible, super-bright, clear colors and amazing for whatever job you are doing at the moment.
4. In addition to using a mouse, the Dell XPS 13 touchpad is excellent – responsive, smooth, accurate, and seamless with no hiccups whatsoever. So you have multiple options to navigate the device.
5. Although Dell has removed the SD card slot and USB type A from the XPS 13, it does make up for it with 2 thunderbolt ports, 3 USB Type-C ports, and a USB Type-C 3.1 port for easy connectivity to external sources.Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Dell XPS 13.
- It comes with a modern and very good look.
- Its audio quality is great, so if you are a fan of the sound, you can consider getting this.
- Comfortable keyboard
- It offers amazing performance
- Multiple connectivities – 2 thunderbolt ports, 1 USB 3.1 type C port, Micro SD reader, headphone jack
- Super lightweight and portable weighing in at 1.23 kilograms
- The keyboard is smooth and highly responsive
- Audio quality is amazing with impeccable clarity
- Great performance with the CPU and GPU combo
- It has a relatively low screen resolution
- No full-size USB ports.
Overall, if you are looking for the best laptop to purchase for Machine Learning and program multitasking, you can beat the Dell XPS 13. Practically nicknamed the king of laptops, this device will deliver excellent results for all programs and projects, especially Machine Learning?
The best laptops for Machine Learning will aid you to master your skills in Machine Learning, deep learning, or artificial intelligence programs.
Now we have finally come to the end, these are perhaps the best laptops for machine\deep learning that will enable you to create and follow up your passion for Machine Learning.
While some are very expensive due to their performance, capacity, processor, GPU, and good display, some are affordable but the bottom line is to get a laptop that will handle the heavy workload that comes with Machine Learning.
Although cheap laptops with the lower processor are manageable, they will not support seamless work and you will end up having issues running a complete program and will be a huge waste of money.Check Price on AmazonGo to top
10. Lambda TensorBook AI Workstation Laptop
At the top of laptops designed to accommodate the rigorous computation and massive training, algorithms are the Lambda Labs design, the TensorBook. This laptop comes pre-programmed with some fundamental Machine Learning codes, vocabulary, terminologies for machines, and deep learning.
- 16 GB DDR4 easily upgraded to 32 GB
- 8th Generation 6 core Intel Core i7-8750H
- 512 GB SSD NVMe upgradable to 1TB
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Matte finish 15.6 inches display unit with a screen resolution of 1920 by 1080
- Weighs in at 4.9 pounds
Below are some of the features of the Lambda TensorBook AI Workstation Laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- Comes with Ubuntu, TensorFlow, PyTorch, CUDA, Keras, and cuDNN pre-installed in the system allow for seamless compatibility with most ML software without hitches
- The 16.1-inch 4k QHD display screen makes it exceptional for Machine Learning and other relaxing purposes like watching movies, gaming, and online streaming effectively
- Massive storage of 32GB and 1TB makes it a good choice of Machine Learning and efficiently running programs that are machine\deep learning-related without any stress.
- Uses the NVIDIA 1070 GPU which enable you to do a great job while running any ML\DL task on your laptop, it is also great for multitasking
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Lambda TensorBook AI Workstation Laptop.
- Has a great battery life of 2 hours for small to medium task
- A powerful laptop with a great design to take on any task or program
- Designed for Machine Learning
- When handling large tasks, the battery life lasts 45 minutes max hence the need to plug into a power outlet if working for a long time
- It is very expensive especially for a newbie in the world of Machine Learning
Asides from the battery life, the TensorBook is the perfect laptop for Machine & deep learning programs without a doubt. Furthermore, the extensive Machine Learning in-built software allows users to easily come to terms with the program but work efficiently too.
11. Microsoft Surface Pro
This laptop is one of its kind of best machine learning laptop, in the sense that it can be used as a laptop and as a tablet; a great selling point for me.
It has is a7th generation i7 core, which means that using it for heavy work would not affect its performance.
It packs a storage space of 512 GB and a RAM space of a whopping 16 GB. Its battery can last for more than half a day, which is a good thing.
This long battery life is thanks to the fact that it is portable – in fact, it weighs a mere 1.73 pounds, making it the lightest Surface pro that has ever been made.
So, you can have one of the best laptops for machine learning which you can use on the go. The Surface Pro runs a Windows 10 operating system, which makes it fair enough for machine learning.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of Microsoft Surface Pro that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- It is very portable – You can carry it anywhere with you.
- It doubles as a laptop and a tablet. So, you can use it both ways, whenever you like.
- It has a great processing core, meaning that it can do heavy work without glitching over.
- The battery can go for hours before it would require charging, so it can be used on the go without worrying about where to plug it in.
- The screen is 12. 5 inches, which means that it might pose a problem if you do not have the best of visions.
- This laptop is quite on the high side, in terms of price.
12. ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS 17.3″
In considering the best laptop for deep learning this is a definite sweet inclusion from ASUS. It is a product of the Nvidia 10 series, which makes it perfect for machine learning.
This laptop boasts of an i7 core processor – a real winner. With it, you are assured of optimum performance as you carry out machine learning.
For game lovers, this is one of the best laptops to go for. It is almost the definition of a “buy one get one free”.
It is also portable, weighing just 6.4 pounds. The ROG Strix is equipped with both HDD and SSD, in addition to a 12 GB storage space. That’s a lot of space, you would admit.
Now, wait for it – it boasts a screen size of 17.3 inches, way more than the recommended 15 inches; just another winner.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS 17.3″ laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- It is very fast, offering optimum performance.
- It is thin and lightweight, meaning that it can fit into a backpack on the go.
This laptop is worth every penny spent.
- Though the screen is large, the display could have been better.
- The battery life does not last that long, so you should keep a charger handy when leaving the house with it.
13. Dell XPS 15 9560
This Dell computer is another strong contender for the best laptop for machine learning. It runs on the 7th generation i7 core processor, making it very fast for carrying out work on artificial intelligence and everything related.
It is packed with 16 GB of RAM and its storage space is a generous 512 SSD.
Running on a Windows 10 operating system allows for simultaneous functions or programming and it’s 15. The 6-inch screen is just the right size for both old and young users. Dell XPS 15 9560 is the best laptop for ai programming.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of Dell XPS 15 9560 laptops that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- For those with a need for speed, this laptop is a good choice.
- The 4k display makes it a winner among many of its kind.
- It is quite heavy to carry around all the time.
- It does not have a webcam.
14. Microsoft Surface Book Core i5
If you’ve been using computers long enough to know their differences, you’d have realized that as a brand, Microsoft is a big force in the works of computer manufacturing.
The surface book Core i5 is another excellent product in the company’s catalog. With this product, the laptop took another dimension in design and functionality. With some really beautiful stuff packed under the hood of this laptop, high-end users are surely going to get a good level of fulfillment from using it.
However, there may be no need to upgrade to this one if you already have the Surface Pro 4, except you have a lot of money to throw around.
They contain almost the same specifications, except for a very few changes that may not really be too significant to you if you are buying exclusively for business. But if you have some money, then why not? You’ll enjoy almost everything about this laptop.
In the end, this particular laptop is unrivaled in its combination of performance, lightweight, and functionality. One of the few that can combine all these functionalities apart from Apple products.
It’s a premium hybrid PC, so you know how great it will be for machine learning, especially if you are just starting out as a user.
So if you have the budget to spend on a window laptop that’s powerful enough to carry out most of your machine learning tasks, you know for sure that the Surface Book is unrivaled.
While the product is highly popular for some badass technological innovations to laptops, its biggest plus lies in its ability to function as a jack of many trades, especially to high-end users.
Although at $1,500, you’re really going to be eating deep into your pocket, that shouldn’t be a problem to you, if you know the real specs of the laptop that you are going for.
Straight out of the box, you will be convinced that you are handling a powerhouse, fit for handling machine learning programming.
The design of the hardware on its part is top class, and its hardware configuration is out of this world.
In this laptop, Microsoft has succeeded in creating the most compelling hybrid device, so you want to take advantage of all its offerings in taking your skills in machine learning to the next level.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Microsoft Surface Book Core i5 laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- It has good processing power that is great for machine learning purposes.
- It offers some really great value for money.
- It has a modern and very sleek look.
- It is very expensive
- It does not have much difference from version 4.
15. Apple 15 Inches MacBook Pro
Apple has some of the best mobile devices and computers in the market. However, it is not everyone’s choice of product. But for Apple users or MacBook lovers who want the best laptops for machine learning, the MacBook Pro is one laptop to look out for.
It runs a Mac OS Sierra operating system. This device has an i7 core processor, making it very fast, with high performance when being used. It boasts a storage capacity of 256 SSD and has 16 GB RAM.
The screen size is 15. 4 inches, which has a sharp retina display. This display comes with a resolution of 2880 x 1800, which is very sharp indeed.
It also has a Touch Force trackpad, which allows for precision when navigating from program to program, and it weighs 4.49 pounds.
- 9th generation Intel Core i9 8 core 2.3 GHz processor
- Radeon Pro 560X with 4 GB memory
- 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4, 512 GB SSD configurable to 4 TB
- 15.4-inch Retina display with True Tone with 2880 b 1800 screen resolution
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Apple 15 Inches MacBook Pro that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
1. A sleek, space grey slim 2021 laptop with a touch ID to get you access to the device, Apple has also made it easier for all the specifications on this book to be upgradable in case you need more from your device.
Although heavy to the feel, the MacBook is made with durable Aluminum chassis giving it that smooth professional look that Apple is known for.
2. The overall look of the laptop has not changed but with the upgrades, the dual speakers both to the left and right are of good audio quality, and with the new improved butterfly keyboard, you don’t have to worry about tapping a key twice or a character been stuck when typing.
Below is the summary of the main Pros and Cons of the Apple 15 Inches MacBook Pro.
- It has a sharp display on a screen size that is just right.
- The keyboard is backlit, so it can be used in the dark.
- It is fast and allows for different programs at the same time.
- Precision touch bar and touch ID
- Comes with 4 Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Overall, this is Apple’s fastest MacBook ever with impressive specs and a huge price tag, snagging this laptop will mean going broke for a while but you will definitely enjoy beautiful all-round features no doubt.
- Unfortunately, the RAM storage cannot be upgraded to a higher one if need be.
- It is a very costly device – definitely not for people on a budget.
- The butterfly keyboard still not the smoothest
Overall, the performance and speed of this device make it especially useful for Machine Learning and AI programming due to the powerful 9 generation processor and graphics coupled with large storage space for saving all your files regardless of how huge they are.
For users that are looking to upgrade to the 4 TB storage space, you need to know that the upgrade will cost you top dollars and except you are making money from using your laptop, you might want to stay put with the memory space available on the device.Check Price on Amazon
16. Dell Inspiron 15 7567
This is another powerful laptop from Dell, Which is a suitable dell laptop for deep learning. It has an i7 core CPU which runs on a 7th generation processor.
Also, it is an Nvidia GeForce 10 series product, meaning that it will perform beautifully for gaming purposes in addition to heavy work.
Its 1 TB hard drive space is perfect for storing games and other data. The screen is 15.6 inches and the RAM storage space is 8 GB. Overall, it is a decent device and quite affordable too which makes it the best laptop for artificial intelligence.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Dell Inspiron 15 7567 laptops that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- In our laptops for machine learning, This is perfect for individuals on a budget. It is high-end but not too pricey.
- The battery has a long lifespan per charge.
- The screen, though big, is not as sharp as many of its counterparts.
- It has an 8 GB RAM, which is good, but for the price, there are other devices with higher RAM specs.
17. Apple MMGF2LL/A MacBook Air
Yes, there’s a newer version of the MacBook Air that was released by Apple in October 2018, but it really should not surprise any person who’s knowledgeable in technology that the 2017 model is making our list of top laptops suitable for machine learning, considering its performance level.
Priced at $999, the 2017 Apple MacBook Air is a good deal considering its performance and amazing level of functionality. It is also good looking, so you can flip it out just anywhere, knowing that heads will turn.
On its design and build, MacBook Air has always been renowned for bringing some really great performance to the laptop space. It is lightweight, which makes it a more preferred option for high-end users who expect to always work on transit.
The Apple MacBook Air is equipped with a 1.8GHz processor which is just enough to do some hardcore machine learning programming for anyone. The laptop is built with a standard 128GB storage space, although the company has left some space for upgrading to 256GB or 512GB if you want.
So you may consider upgrading to better storage to have the laptop running perfectly for you since you’re going to be doing some really heavy works on it.
One area where the company would have done better is in its connectivity. It comes standard with two USB 3 ports, which although is great for the usual peripherals can become a problem when subjected to some high-tech usage.
It is also equipped with one Thunderbolt 2 ports that connect at 20Gbps, which is a big relief to the smaller USB ports. Overall, the Apple MacBook Air is a great laptop for anybody interested in machine learning, and it is ready for use right out of the box.
Its look also tells you how much of a workhorse it is, so you may not really need a newer version if you are working on a budget unless you are working on bigger programs than this one can handle.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Apple MMGF2LL/A MacBook Air that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- It is relatively cheap.
- It does great in performance.
- It has an impressive look.
- It has a relatively low storage capacity, which can really be a turn off for anyone handling high-end processing.
18. Acer Aspire VN7-5913G-73KV
If you are looking for quality in a sleek package, this Acer Aspire is just what you want to purchase. Its core is an i7 7th generation processor, and its GPU runs on the Nvidia GeForce 10 series – in other words, it is a great choice for both work and plays.
It packs a RAM storage space of 16 GB. The screen size is 15. 6 inches and it runs on a Windows 10 operating system.Below are some of the Pros and Cons of Acer Aspire VN7-5913G-73KV that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- It offers great value for the money spent on it.
- It is okay for fast performance jobs and programs
- It can heat up quickly if used consistently for heavy work.
19. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51-70V4
Behold yet another Acer product that is worth looking into. Running on a Windows 10 operating system and having a screen size of 15.6 inches, this laptop works great for machine learning, gaming, movies, and anything in between.
It has a RAM space of 16 GB and a hard drive of 1TB. Also important to note is the intel core of the i7 7th generation processor that is built into this machine.
It weighs 5.95 pounds and can take almost anything thrown at it.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51-70V4 laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- Great value for every penny spent- it has a good performance.
- It is also very fast.
- The weight makes it heavy to carry around all the time.
20. Gigabyte Aero 15X Laptop
The Gigabyte Aero embodies the definition of powerful, sleek, and superb. Only very few laptops can stand side by side with the 15X. It is safe to say that this laptop is The best machine learning laptop.
First, it boasts an SSD of 512 and a screen size of 15.6 inches. It has a weight of 4.6 pounds- not so heavy but not exactly light either.
The performance of this device is very fast, and thus, it is a great choice for machine learning. Also, its 16 GB RAM space can be upgraded, if the need ever arises.
It runs on a CPU of i7 core of the eighth generation, which is obviously faster than that of the 7th generation processor.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Gigabyte Aero 15X laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- Money spent on this device is of great value.
- Fast and optimum performance is guaranteed with this laptop.
- It is quite expensive – not a laptop for individuals on a budget.
- It is not so lightweight, therefore, might be cumbersome to carry around all the time.
21. Lenovo Yoga 910
One word that captures the description of this laptop is ‘sleek.’ Indeed, it is one of its kind- both inside and outside.
The Lenovo Yoga 910 boasts of a CPU i7 core processor and runs on the Windows 10 operating system.
It has a RAM storage space of 16 GB, a hard drive of 512 GB, and a screen size of 13. 9 inches.
If you are an individual who likes to carry their personal computers around on the go, then you might want to go for the Lenovo Yoga 910. It weighs 3. 09 pounds and is very thin at 0.6 inches.
Another interesting feature of this device is it’s convertible 2 in 1 design. This makes it able to be used as a laptop or as a tablet – pretty portable, to say the least. It also has a 4K display, which is very sharp, a webcam which has two microphones and also a fingerprint reader. Classy stuff.Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Lenovo Yoga 910 laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- It is lightweight and can be carried around like a laptop or a tablet.
- The processing speed is high, major thanks to its i7 core processor.
The screen display is sharp.
- It runs on the Windows 10 Home. The Microsoft Office Pro would have worked better on this beauty.
- The screen size is less than 15 inches.
22. HP Pavilion Power 15- inch
This product from the makers of HP laptops can hold its own in the world of best laptops for machine learning.
It features a Windows 10 operating system and runs on an i7 core processor. It has a RAM storage space of 16 GB, a hard drive of 1 TB and an SSD of 128 GB.
Its screen size measures 15.6 inches and it weighs 4.87 pounds. Also, the GPU of this device is the Nvidia GeForce 10 series, which means that it can be used for any kind of gaming activity, without issues.
The battery life is impressive too. When in use, it can last for 11 hours and about thirty minutes, before requiring a recharge. It is also quite affordable to get.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the HP Pavilion Power 15- inch laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- It gives great value for the money spent on it.
- The processing speed is great for machine learning.
- The battery life is impressive at almost 12 hours.
- It is quite heavy to carry around regularly.
- It runs on the Windows 10 Home operating system.
23. MSI GL63 8RC-068 Windows Notebook
The MSI GL63 8RC is a heavy specification laptop and is very sturdy too. It runs on the Windows operating system and has an impressive 8th generation i7 core processor.
In fact, it has a hard drive of 1 TB and its RAM storage space is 16 GB. Its GPU is the Nvidia GTX 10 series – perfect for gaming.
Also, its RAM storage space of 16 can be upgraded, if it comes to that. This laptop weighs 4.8 pounds.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of MSI GL63 8RC-068 Windows Notebook that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- This laptop is one of the cheapest amongst those listed.
- Buyers would get to value for their money, especially as the processing speed is high.
- It comes with three promotional items, worth $120, which gamers would love – an MSI CGM10 Gaming Mouse, an MSI DS501 Gaming Headset, an MSI Force GC20 Wired Gaming Controller, and an MSI Shield Gaming Mouse Pad.
- Its RAM is only 16 GB.
24. Dell Inspiron 5578
Dell has always been renowned for the amazing quality they bring into the mix when it comes to the production of laptops, and they’ve not reduced that standard in this one.
It looks just like the perfect competition to Lenovo’s Yoga 500-series, hence the level of attention that has been drawn to it over time The Inspiron 5578 is indeed one of its kind when it comes to performance and the level of functionality it presents to its users.
It is another great choice for people that are interested in machine learning. The laptop’s popularity is largely due to the quality of its build, aesthetics, and ergonomics.
Take a first look at the laptop and you’ll remember the Inspiron 7359, since both of them have some very similar features, although with a few improvements in performance, storage and size.
A major attraction point to the laptop is the convertible nature that makes it available for use both as a laptop and on the go as a tablet. The Inspiron 5578 features some really great specs that any machine learning programmer will love.
Overall, this laptop is a great laptop for anybody interested in machine learning, and it is ready to use right out of the box. Its look also tells you how much of a workhorse it is, so you may not really need a newer version if you are working on a budget unless you are working on bigger programs than this one can handle.
Below are some of the Pros and Cons of the Dell Inspiron 5578 laptop that earned it a spot in our list of Best Laptop For Machine Learning to get in 2021.
- Its convertible design makes it convenient for usage at home, in the office, or on the go
- It is a significant improvement to the Dell Inspiron 7359
- It is a good combination of performance, functionality, and ergonomics
- Features a look that’s attractive at first sight.
- It is relatively expensive when compared to other laptops in its class.
As per promis here is the learning video for “Machine Learning in 10 Minutes” which is worth watching. 👓
Criteria to Consider Before Purchasing Laptops For Machine Learning
Having discussed so much about some of the best laptops for machine learning, it is also important to take a look at a few criteria that you should look at before Purchasing such laptops.
Laptops for machine learning are normally high tech, so we generally expect their market price to be high. They can easily cut deep into anybody’s budget.
If you are purchasing a high-cost laptop, you want to be sure that it is worth the price. You want to look at everything in the laptop specification to be sure that it beats your desire.
Normally, it is advised that you seek counsel from a technician before shopping for a laptop for machine learning, but in the case where a technician is not available, you may want to personally take a look at the following criteria to be sure that your choice is worth its price before paying for it.
As a machine learning programmer, weight is one of the last things you want to worry you. You may be doing most of your jobs on the go, so you need a laptop that’s light enough to be carried around.
We will, however, advise that you do not sacrifice performance in the search of lightweight laptops. There are so many choices in the list provided above that excellently combines performance with lightweight. Take a look at the product specification to be sure of its weight, before committing your money to it.
As a machine learning programmer, you know for sure that you will be handling very big jobs with your laptop if you want to be great at what you do.
As a result of this, you want to be sure that you are buying a laptop with a processing ability that’s good enough to handle your high tech jobs. You should naturally want a computer that’s fast and efficient, and it is the processing power that determines this.
To this end, it is important for you to take a critical look at the processor of the laptop you want to buy and its capacity, before paying for it.
Most new models that you will see at the market are equipped with pretty great processors, but you will still have to check by yourself to be sure of what you are getting.
🔋 Battery Life:-
If you are buying a laptop, you want it to function as one. Battery life is one important part of any laptop. As a programmer, you should get a laptop that you can work with for a long time, without needing to recharge.
The feature comes in handy for times when you’ll want to work on the go or in places without a power supply. Take a look at the laptop’s specifications and be sure that its battery capacity is good enough.
The importance of good RAM cannot be overemphasized in the purchase of laptops for machine learning. Before making your choice, it is important to look at the size of RAM to be sure it can handle your works because bigger RAMs give you the best out of your operations. While checking out for good looks, take some moment to also check out its RAM before making your choice.