If you are on the market looking to find the best electric pressure washer under $150, this is a good source.
1) Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer – Clean Easily with this Electric Pressure Washer Under $150
This electric pressure washer from Sun Joe comes with a max 2030 PSI pressure rating and 1.76 GPM of flow rating. The unit has a 14.5 AMP motor that generates enough power for cleaning all kinds of surfaces. Whether you want to clean your patio, driveway, garage floor, or vinyl siding, you can do it all with ease when you use this pressure washer.
There are several other exciting features of this pressure washer, such as onboard detergent tanks, TSS (Total Stop System), and an extension wand that makes cleaning easier. The maximum internal pressure for this pressure washer is 2030 PSI, and typically it can give you working pressure anywhere from 1450 PSI.
The 1800 watt motor works efficiently to provide the pressure needed to clean the toughest grime from any surface. If you are looking for a powerful and highly efficient pressure washer, give this one a look.
- Ideal for cleaning all kinds of surfaces
- Includes 34-inch extension spray
- The nozzles are easy to change
- Quiet operation
- Replacement parts are readily available
- The nozzles tend to rust
- The highest pressure is only available with the smallest nozzle
- The unit tends to leak water
- Difficult to find compatible accessories
- The overall construction of the unit feels cheap
2) Sun Joe SPX4000-PRO Electric Pressure Washer – A Durable Electric Pressure Washer Under $150
This electric pressure washer from Sun Joe brings power and performance in a small and straightforward package. The unit has a 14.5-Amp motor that has a maximum PSI rating of 2030 and a flow rating of 1.76 GPM. This is the perfect electric pressure washer for small cleaning tasks around the house.
From cleaning a driveway to removing grime and mud from a vehicle, you can do it all with this pressure washer. Just select the required pressure and blast away any dirt on the surface you want to clean. You can choose from low and high PSI rating depending on the task.
There is also an onboard detergent tank that allows you to clean the tough stains by applying soap first. You can also use different nozzles to clean quickly. The best part about using this pressure washer is that the unit is silent and works efficiently.
- Powerful motor for in-depth cleaning
- Quick connect tips for varied cleaning needs
- Total Stop System for added safety while operation
- Onboard detergent tank for full-powered cleaning
- Smooth glide wheels add to the movement
- Replacement parts are not easily available
- The connector point is not good quality
- The motor needs time to cool down after constant use
- The unit tends to leak water
3) Greenworks Pressure Washer – An Easy-to-Use Electric Pressure Washer Under $150
This electric pressure washer from Greenworks is a small and compact unit that is ideal for all kinds of surface washing requirements in and around the house. The unit comes with a 35 ft. power cord that allows you to move the pressure washer where you like. You can also use the 20 feet long pressure hose for cleaning areas that are difficult to reach.
The small size of the unit adds to its stability, and you can use the pressure washer in a vertical or horizontal position. The pressure washer has a maximum PSI rating of 1600 and a flow rating of 1.2 GPM. You can use this pressure washer to remove all kinds of grime, mildew, mold, and dirt. Whether you want to wash your vehicle or the walls of your house, this pressure washer will clean all surfaces without any issues.
- Powerful motor for efficient cleaning
- Power cord with inline GFCI
- Easy to attach detergent bottle
- A stable base that is easy to handle
- Lightweight unit that is easy to move around
- The unit tends to leak water
- The hose connection is poor quality
- The unit loses pressure with constant use
- The water hose is difficult to remove
4) Greenworks GPW1502 Electric Pressure Washer – A Compact Pressure Washer Under $150
This pressure washer is a compact unit that works for all your cleaning needs in and around the house. The unit is rated for 1500 PSI of pressure and 1.2 GPM of flow. There is a quick-connect wand available with the pressure washer that adds to the cleaning power of the unit. You can also use different types of nozzles for cleaning dirt, grime, and mold from various surfaces.
If you are looking to clean areas that are difficult to reach, there is a 20 ft. long pressure hose available with this pressure washer. This unit is small in size so you can carry it where you want with ease. You can also use a soap bottle attachment to apply soap to the dirty areas that need additional cleaning.
- Small in size, easy to carry and move
- Quiet and powerful operatio
- Folds up quickly for storage
- Lengthy cord to reach faraway areas
- Easy to assemble
- Ample power for small jobs
- Makes noise when in use
- The fine spray nozzle causes the pressure washer to shut off
- Not ideal for cleaning concrete driveway
- The unit tends to leak
- Not recommended for washing large areas
5) Briggs & Stratton 20680 Electric Pressure Washer – A Value-for-Money Electric Pressure Washer
The Briggs & Stratton 20680 Electric Pressure Washer is a sturdy unit that comes with a maximum of 1800 PSI and 1.1 GPM flow rating. The pressure washer boasts of durable construction with a frame that is made from stainless steel. There is an integrated detergent tank for using soap and washing away the tough to remove stains from the surface you plan to clean.
The turbo nozzle provided with the pressure washer adds to the ease of cleaning by adding speed to cleaning. There is also a 20 feet long flexible hose included with the pressure washer for cleaning difficult to reach areas. If you are looking for an electric pressure washer that excels at cleaning all kinds of surfaces, give this one a look. The long-life universal motor and the 1/2 gallon detergent tank are the perfect additions that make this pressure washer a powerhouse.
- Durable steel frame
- Integrated 1/2 gallon detergent tank
- Cleans 40% faster with a turbo nozzle
- 7“ solid wheels for ease of movement
- Folding design for ease of storage
- Power cord and pressure hose tend to get tangled
- The provided nozzles are not adequate for cleaning
- The unit tends to vibrate when in use
- The unit tends to leak water when in use
An electric pressure washer under $150 is the perfect cleaning tool if you are only cleaning surfaces in or near your house. These pressure washers do not come with high PSI, so they are not ideal for heavy-duty cleaning.
The pressure washers mentioned in this review also come with a range of attachments that make the task of cleaning easier. Whether you want to clean your patio or your driveway, you can use an electric pressure washer to make the job a breeze.