Are you searching for a power washing company to clean your home or commercial property?
With so many things to consider, hiring a company for power washing can be overwhelming. Many people have no idea about power washing until they need to hire a company.
That’s why we’ve put together this quick guide to help you choose the right power washing professionals for your needs.
1. DON’T CHOOSE THE CHEAPEST
When looking for a company to hire, many people look at the cost of the service. They quickly identify the cheapest option and go with that one.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that you get what you pay for. If a company is charging lower prices than others, there’s probably a reason.
Before you choose the cheapest company make sure you check that they are a professional company that provides quality power washing services.
Many companies charge less but then offset the loss they have made by cutting corners. Although the cost of the service is an important point, consider other things as well.
2. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GUARANTEE
It’s important to choose a company that will be honest and professional. This means that if something goes wrong with the service, they will compensate you appropriately.
When you request an estimate for the work, make sure the guarantee is written into the agreement. This way, if they don’t do a good job, they won’t run off with your money.
3. SHOP AROUND
Many people simply choose the first company they find. However, it’s important to shop around to make sure you get the best deal.
If a company provides you with an estimate without visiting your home, you shouldn’t trust them. They shouldn’t charge for an estimate either. Instead, they estimates should be completely free.
By asking for an estimate, you can check out the company yourself without any cost to you. You can then decide whether they are professional and experienced enough to hire.
4. MAKE SURE THEY’RE INSURED
Before you hire a company, make sure they have insurance. Accidents happen. If something goes wrong, then you need to make sure that the insurance company will compensate you.
5. READ REVIEWS
You can verify whether the company offers a professional service by looking at reviews online.
Past customers are always a good indication of the quality of the company. If a company has bad reviews online, you should think twice about hiring them.
6. PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
You want to pay to hire professional services for power washing. Therefore, you need to make sure the company is using professional standard equipment and materials to carry out the work.
If they are using equipment that you can affordably purchase in a store, then they’re probably not a professional power washing company.
HIRING A POWER WASHING COMPANY
By following these 6 tips, you can make sure you hire the right power washing company for you. If you’re searching for a power washing company, Pro Wash is the company for you.
The 10 Best Ever Commercial Pressure Washer by company
These are some of the best pressure washer machines we recommend you following our rigorous testing and use;
How we Picked and Tested
Our team of experts took their time sampling the different pressure washers available in the market. We took into consideration all the features of the machines about work output, efficiency, and results. CarsPlan cleaned several surfaces, and dirt and noticed the ease of work.
We arrived at this collection of the top 10 pressure washers after taking and comparing notes on all the important factors.
Why you should Trust this Review
The long period we have had interacting with the different pressure washers make us an authority in the field. We know what makes a good machine depending on your needs. we have a knowledgeable team of experts who looks to give you the best when it comes to pressure washers.
1. Simpson MSH3125 MegaShot
Generally, a machine is made to make your work easier, but are you looking for a Gas Pressure that lives up to its promise of providing you the best results with little effort? The Simpson Mega shot is the best option for use on your driveway, Paint prep, RVs, cars, among other uses.
- Comes with an OEM axiel pump which is reliable for a longer period of use.
- A powerful HONDA GC190, healthy spray gun,5 Quick- connect nozzles made of steel for durability.
- This machine’s adaptability makes it a perfect choice for those who prefer to do a lot of cleaning by themselves.
- It is lightweight and runs on a 10inch quality pneumatic wheels for ease of portability.
- Easy to start and use
- Easy to assemble
- Not the most durable as compared to other machines
This machine comes with limited warranties on the different parts follows:
- HONDA engine – 2 years,
- Frame – 5 years
- Accessories – 90 days
- Pump – 1 year
2. Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI
Are you craving for a powerful washing experience that comes with versatility and performance? You better not look further than this Sun Joe electric pressure washer.
- The 1800watt motor will give you the polished results irrespective of the surface you are cleaning.
- Generating a water flow of 76 GPM and 2030 PSI water pressure, this machine will consistently clean your home, patios, lawn equipment, trucks, cars, boats, and several other materials.
- The 5 nozzle spray connect allows you to set the water pressure according to your cleaning needs.
- The different pressure setting allows you to remove a variety of dirt on the surface. You can remove oil stains, grease, mildew stain, mud, and other stubborn dirt.
- Packs a 34-inch extension spray wand for accessibility and rear wheels for easy movements.
- Cleaning using this machine is even easier due to the detergent selection dial that allows you to select the needed detergent from the dual detergent tank system for the cleaning at hand.
- The trigger shuts off automatically when not engaged making it energy sufficient.
- Easy to use
- Can easily maneuver less accessible places
- Provides value for money
- The different pressure settings make it a good choice for deep cleaning.
- A little pricey though worth it due to the powerful performance.
3. Excell EPW1792500 2500 PSI
We understand that you deserve more pressure when washing your driveway, deck, patio furniture or any other equipment for better results. That is why we recommend this 179cc engine powered Excell gas engine for power washing.Features
- It comes with 5 different nozzles that vary in pressure degrees to engage depending on your needs. The various degrees are low pressure/soap, 40, 25, 15 and 0 degrees.
- Be sure of durability when you settle for this pressure washer; it is covered with a heavy-duty frame to protect the different parts from damage.
- The portability of the machine also comes easy with the 10inch wheel. To make transportation and storage even easier, the machine includes a collapsible and reversible handle.
- The heavy-duty heat pump is made of brass for durability while operating at the highest pressure levels and a soap siphon for easy soap spray-on cleaning surfaces.
- Easy to use
- The nozzle is a bit weak
4. Generac Gas Pressure Washer 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM
This Generic pressure washer is all you need to get that needed clean look for your home and the surrounding environment. This is because of the electric starts that make the starting process easier than in any other pressure washer you will find.
- The electric starter ensures a smooth operation throughout the cleaning process.
- The li-on battery capable of holding power for up to 18 months after charging. You don’t have to worry though if the battery drains as it also comes with a recoil start for manual starting.
- The detergent tank is strategically located for easier access giving you easier washing time.
- It comes with an easy to assemble an axial cam pump with extended connections for fast assembly and cleaner washing results.
- This pressure washer allows you to clean different surfaces to precision as you can easily switch between the four pressure levels settings on the spray gun, conveniently located for access.
- Easy to start using the electric starter.
- Long battery for more power.
- Cannot use accessories from other manufacturers
5. Excell EPW2123100 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM Cold Water 212cc Gas Powered Pressure Washer
Are you looking for a reliable, easy to operate and maintain pressure washer made by one of the leading manufacturers in the industry? Your best choice is this Excell gas powered pressure washer from MAT Holdings, one of the most trusted brands globally. You can easily use this machine to clean a range of surfaces; patio furniture, deck, driveway, among others.Features
- The machine comes with a powerful 212cc OHV gas engine for cleaner washing results.
- The easy to select nozzle tips comes with 5 different degree levels; low pressure, 0-degree, 25-degree, 15-degree, and 40-degree.
- For ease of movement, this machine has a 25-foot hose to help you reach levels and parts that are not easily reachable.
- 10” flat never-flat tire that makes it easy to move around and time-saving as you don’t have to add air from time to time.
- The durability of this machine is not up to question due to the heavy-duty cage around it to protect the other components.
- It has a heavy-duty head pump made of brass and can endure higher pressure washing for a long time.
- Rust resistant
- Easy to move around and store
- Easy to use
- Made of not so high-end materials
6. SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228 PowerShot Gas Pressure Washer
Are you a professional looking for a reliable pressure washing machine that can easily handle the rigorous task that comes with operating a busy cleaning facility, or an individual looking to get better cleaning results? We recommend you consider this Simpson Powershot PS3228 series washer as one of the best commercial pressure washers to opt for.
This machine comes with high-end features made for commercial operations.
- It comes with a powerful HONDA GX200 engine, an ergonomic spray gun, reliable industrial pump for continual water flow, 5 connect nozzles for different washing pressure needs, and 25-foot abrasion and kink resistant hose.
- To make it suitable for the intense commercial needs, the machine is made of steel for durability and a compact feel.
- It has high-end product specifications make it a good choice for professional cleaning services who specialize in graffiti removal, wood restoration, deck cleaning, and paint preparation.
- It is made to withstand any environment while giving the expected cleaning results.
- Powerful for professional use
- Easy to move around
- No notable cons.
This machine comes with a limited 3-year warranty which covers the engine as well. Check Price
7. CRAFTSMAN CMXGWAS021021 2800 MAX GPM
We know you have several daily cleaning needs, and we also understand that the only way you will feel at peace is when you have a reliable pressure washer to deliver cleaner surfaces. That is why we recommend you this craftsman max pressure washing machine powered by a powerful Biggs & Stratton to easily handle your residential cleaning needs.
- The machine is easy to start; two pulls at most.
- It comes with a 4 quick to connect nozzles that provide for 0-degree, 15-degree, 40-degree and Soap options to select depending on your washing needs.
- The 25-foot hose on the machine makes it easy to reach hard to access points. For portability, the machine comes with a 10-inch never-flat wheel that can easily move across any terrain.
- Easy to start
- Easy to assemble
- Made of not so durable materials
This pressure washer comes with a 3-year limited warranty for the frame and a 2-year limited warranty for equipment and engine. Do not hesitate to contact any authorized Biggs & Stratton service center for repairs and service in case of any issues with the machine.
Note: For quality results and pump save, include an anti-freeze sold separately by the same company.