I have done extensive research regarding top manufacturers and constructed this article. The below listed brands are one of the best tractors for sale uk and you should do prior research before selecting your preferred brand. in this list, we highlight the best tractor for the money, best mid size tractor, best 50 hp tractor for the money, best small tractor for small acreage and best compact tractor.
Best Tractors For Sale Uk
best tractor for the money
1. John Deere Tractors John Deere Tractors is one of the Most Popular International Farm Tractor Brands in the world & is very much in demand nowadays. John Deere provides Agricultural Machinery, Tool & Equipments too. This Brand has other Agricultural Machines like Combine Harvester, Forage Harvester, Cotton Picker, Sugarcane Harvester, Seed Drill, Filed Sprayer, Telescopic Handler, Manure Spreader & various other agricultural utilities. This company employs 1000’s of people in different countries like United States(U.S.), United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, China, France, India, Germany, Italy, Poland, Mexico, Turkey. The administrative center is located in Illinois.
2. New Holland Tractors New Holland is a Global Company & was founded in 1895 in New Holland, Pennsylvania. Ford Farm Tractors was the initial name but was changed from Ford New Holland Tractors to New Holland. New Holland currently has its presence in 100+ countries, headquartered in Turin, Italy. This company has production plants spread across Asia, Europe, North America, Mexico, United States, Canada, South America & Brazil. The operations are completed in Istanbul, Turkey, Ukraine, Moscow, Russia, New Delhi, Uzbekistan, Thailand & South Africa.
3. Kubota Tractor This company was formed in 1890 & is based in Osaka, Japan. In the earlier years, Kubota Tractors started exporting its Farm Machines to United States. The product got good response in the American Market & ultimately Kubota set up their office in California. Kubota Farm Tractor has influence in various other countries like Australia, France, Spain, Poland & Germany.
4. Mccormick Tractor Mccormick Tractors provides a complete range of Farm Tractors for variety of usage capabilities. These machines have unique design while maintaining the quality parameters. Full variety of Farm Tractors, Compact Tractors are prepared by Mccormick Farm Tractors.
5. Claas Tractors Claas Tractors is leading Farm Tractor Company in Europe & provides different Tractor Models to meet the ever changing Agricultural Industry needs. The Headquarter is located in Harsewinkel, Germany & was founded in 1913.
6. Mahindra Tractors Mahindra Tractors is a division of Mahindra & Mahindra i.e. a company that exports Farm Tractor Machines across all the continents. They sell majority of their Farming Products in India, China, USA & Australia. They manufacture more tractors in India than any other Tractor Manufacturing Company. Recognised as Top Tractor Company in India.
To catch the USA Market, Mahindra labelled itself as Mahindra USA in the American market. The plants are located at Houston, Texas & Red Bluff, California. Similarly, to catch the Agricultural market of Australia, Mahindra Australia came into existence. Mahindra Australia is responsible for targeting the New Zealand market too. In Fiji, Carpenters Motors distributes the products & McIntosh Distribution provides Mahindra Products in Western Australia.
7. Escorts Tractor Escorts Group is a company in India & manufactures Farm Tractors having Brand names like Farmtrac, Escort & Powertrac. The Company Headquarter is at Faridabad, India & has a plant in Poland called as Farmtrac Europe.This company started functioning in 1944 & has been providing Agricultural Tractor having business influence in more than 40 countries.
8. Kioti Tractor Kioti Tractors is the Business name for Daedong Tractors in major region of North America & Europe. Kioti Farm Tractor was founded in 1947 & is based in Daegu, South Korea. This company delivers different types of Farm Tractors in American market & also various machine accessories. They have good North American network & collaborations with over 200+ dealers.
9. Belarus Tractor This is a 4 wheeled tractor produced at Minsk Tractor Works, Minsk, Belarus. Minsk Tractor Works was founded in 1946 & is one of the major agricultural machinery manufacturer in the world. They have over 10 Farm Tractor Plants in the world. Belarus Tractors holds around 8% share of the wheeled tractor market in the world. This Farm Machine is exported in various countries of the world including USA & Canada.
10. Allis Chalmers Tractor Allis Chalmers used to be Agricultural Machinery Manufacturer for various niches. The company was first founded in 1901. Due to change in Industrial policies, this company lost its significance & its farm equipment divisions was sold to AGCO in 1990. Since then, AGCO has grabbed the consumer base largely in South America & Europe.
11. Sonalika Tractor Sonalika Farm Tractors is one of the leading Tractor Manufacturers in India & was founded in 1969. The Company has its headquarters in Hoshiarpur, Punjab.This company has various Indian & International Farm Tractor Brands on offer & has its influence in 70+ countries around the world. They have turnover of around USD 235 million & have signed joint venture with Yanmar Tractors, Japan for manufacturing of tractors in India. They also signed a joint venture with Renault (France) & Claas (Germany) in order to upgrade their technology.
12. Indo Farm Tractor Indo Farm Equipment is an ISO certified company. They are actively involved in manufacturing of efficient Agricultural Machines, combines, cranes & harvesters. This company commenced commercial tractor production from year 2000 onwards with most of the technology from Ursus, Poland. Their Headquarter is at Baddi, District Solan, Himachal Praesh (India)
13. Eicher Tractor The first Eicher Farm Tractor was made in a small village of Germany in the earlier 19th century. Joseph & Albert Eicher were responsible for the origin of these machines. In the year 1959, Eicher Tractor Corporation India came into picture for the production of Indian Eicher Farm Tractors. Later, this company sold the Tractor production Business to TAFE Chennai, India.
14. TAFE Tractor TAFE is short of Tractors & Farm Equipment Limited. TAFE Ranks at third spot among the Farm Tractor Manufacturers in the world & is one of the leading tractor manufacturer in India. TAFE has partnership with AGCO Tractors & Massey Ferguson Tractors & been delivering quality Agricultural Machines over the years. They undertake Business alliances in over 80 countries including European & American countries.
15. Yanmar Tractor Yanmar is a Japanese manufacturing company & make different construction & agricultural equipments. They abide by the rule which is to make Agricultural Machines which are better from the rest. So, every Yanmar Farm Tractor or Agricultural Equipment has performance parameters attached. Their Headquarter is at Chayamachi, Kita-Ku, Osaka(Japan).
16. Agco Tractor AGCO is an American company specializing in Agricultural Equipment manufacturing. Their Headquarter is at Duluth, Georgia, USA. They have huge distribution network with over 100+ countries & 3000+ dealers worldwide. AGCO Tractors provide special customized approach to different farming requirements. So, if you are looking for Machines with specific farming advantages, then AGCO Farm Tractors is your answer. These 4-wheeled tractors provide highest level of productivity to farmers.
17. Case IH Tractor Case IH Agriculture has wide agricultural domain in the agricultural sector. Their products range from Farm Tractors, Planning & Seeding, Application Equipment, Harvesting, Tillage, Skid Steers. They have Business locations in Minnesota, Brazil, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Saskatchewan, Austria, Pennsylvania, India, Illinois.
18. Massey Ferguson Tractor Massey Ferguson is one of the big Farm Tractor companies from the last few decades. They provide the best machines for your farming needs no matter how big or small your requirements. This company was founded in 1847 in Ontario, Canada. In modern times, this company works as brand name used by AGCO. They have wide range of Agricultural Equipments & have a large customer share in the European market.
19. Jinma Tractors This company is situated at the coast of Yellow Sea, China. It is joint venture between 2 renowned groups i.e. Mahindra & Mahindra & Jiangsu Yueda Group Ltd.
20. Renault Tractor Renault Tractors started in 1919 after the First World War. In the year 2000, Renault bought 20% share in Sonalika Tractors (An Indian Farm Tractor Manufacturing Firm)
21. Farmall Tractor Farmall was the name used for Tractors manufactured by American Brand International Harvester (IH). These Farm Tractors were regarded as basic purpose tractors & they originated from Row Crop Tractors. Their cost effective feature made them suitable for small sized farms.
22. Deutz-Fahr Tractor Deutz-Fahr is a German Tractor & this company originated in the year 1894. This company focused on delivering technology rich machines that helps the farmers with increased productivity. Reliability is the key to these agricultural equipments.
23. Apollo Tractors Changfa Corporation manufactures Apollo Tractors. Apollo Farm Tractors are built keeping in mind the high value in quality & maintaining cost effective prices. Power & Reliability factors define these machines. Popular brand in Asia & is being exported to over 100 countries in the world.
24. Avery Tractor Avery Tractors was an American Company farm tractor founded in 1891 & by 1920’s they entered big time into diesel tractor market.
25. Big Bud Tractor This is known as the World’s Largest Farm Tractor. It was built in Havre, Montana in the year 1977.
26. Bolens Tractor This company was founded in 1850 & they introduced their first tractor in 1919. With the advancement in technology, this firm is now known as MTD Products.
27. Fendt Tractor It is German Manufacturer & is part of AGCO Corporation. Their products range from Farm Tractors, Combines, Harvesters etc. This company was founded in 1937 & later on purchased by AGCO Corporation in the year 1997.
28. Lamborghini Tractors: The Brand Lamborghini is an Italian Manufacturer & they started manufacturing during the late 1940’s. Ferruccio Lamborghini, the owner lost his interest in Tractors manufacturing & shifted the focus to sports cars & other domains.
29. Oliver Tractors: It is subsidiary of Oliver Farm Equipment Company based in America.
30. Mitsubishi Tractor: Mitsubishi Agricultural Company is based in Higashiizumo, Shimane, Japan. They manufactured Farm Tractors & sold them in American market & current sales is being managed by Mahindra Group.
31. Same Tractors SAME Deutz-Fahr Tractors is an Italian Manufacturer of Agricultural Equipments & was founded in 1942.
32. TYM Tractor: TYM Tractors is based in Seoul, South Korea & was found in 1951.
33. Branson Tractor: This is a North America based Farm Equipments Manufacturer & produces Tractor Machines in different sets of series like 00 Series, 10/20 Series, 20R Series, 20C Series, 40 Series, 50 Series, HST Series.
34. Foton Tractor: Foton Tractors is a subsidiary of Chinese Firm Foton Motors headquartered in Changping, Biejing.This company has presence in Europe, Western Maharashtra(India), Brazil, Moscow(Russia) etc.
35. Fiat Tractors: Fiat Farm Tractors History or Fiat Trattori is part of Fiat Group & was founded in the year 1919. The domain of Fiat Trattori is into production of Agricultural Equipments. They have proved themselves to be one of the leading brands in the European Market.
36. Caterpillar Tractors: The Caterpillar Tractors Company was set up in the year 1925 when Holt and Best companies merged together. Caterpillar focused on construction equipment and tractor with rubber tires were much in demand in farm market. Different HP(Horsepower) agricultural equipments are manufactured by them.
37. Iseki Tractors: This brand is based in Tokyp, Japan. Different types of farm machinery and Engines are manufactured here. It was set up in the year 1926 under the name Iseki Farm implement Trading Company in Matsuyama, Ehime (Japan). The Tractor manufacturing work started in the year 1961 and the machines been sold worldwide using the brand names like AGCO, Massey Ferguson, White etc.