Searching for the best fully automatic washing machine in India ?You have come to the right site. We have compiled the list of best washing machines in india. Nowadays, people are switching to fully automatic machines as they save a lot of hassle of manually moving your laundry between washer and dryer. These machines have lot of wash programs that help in automatically choosing the right wash cycle for your laundry.
We all know finding the best product for your money is not an easy task. Here you will find the best fully automatic washing machines in India that can suit budget of any consumer. You can select the ones which you think are the best fit for you and your home. Best Fully Automatic Washing Machines come with different features, spin speeds, cycles etc which makes it easier to choose the best one for your home.
Fully Automatic washing machines in India start above Rs.10,000 and can go up-to Rs.70,000 depending upon different brands, type and capacity.
best fully automatic washing machine in India
Best Washing machine in India
- Bosch Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine Model: WAK24268IN (7 kg)Find latest price ( Amazon)PROS:
- Variety of wash programs available
- Great fit for those with sensitive skin and allergies
- Functions available to save water and energy.
- Maximum temperature up to 90 degrees for cotton programsCONS:
- Inlet pipe a bit short
- Requires water flow rate of 7-9 litre per minute, which individual houses may lack.The WAK24268IN is one of the most successful offerings from Bosch.With 7 kg capacity and max. RPM of 1200, WAK24264IN has advanced features specifically designed keeping Indian customers in mind.The major positive is that it has a variety of wash programs, flexibility in controlling temperature setting of each wash program and features like re-load function, anti-vibration design and monsoon program.Talking about drawbacks, the inlet pipe that comes with the machine is just 1 metre long. So, if at your home, the tap is not really close to the washing machine, you may have to spend extra for a longer inlet pipe. There are few complaints about delays in installation as well as rude behaviour of technicians as well. So, be prepared!Now, let us get on to the features of the washing machine that really makes it a Wow! Machine.Bosch WAK2624 has a number of wash programs making it suitable for every need. In addition to regular programs like Wool, Silk, Daily Wash and Synthetics, it has Kids wear program for cleaning heavily soiled clothes without damaging the fabrics and Super 15/30 for quick wash within 15 and 30 minutes respectively.The Allergy Plus program helps to keep the fabrics completely free from detergent residues. Thanks to these features, Bosch Washing Machines are certified by European Centre For Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF)If you live in an area with heavy monsoon, you will find the Monsoon program especially useful. With this setting, you can remove the odour of damp clothes and reduce drying period by up to 10%. Normally, however, running the spin cycle at 1200 RPM will result in clothes retaining just about 53 percent moisture.Using the reload function, you can add or remove clothing even after a wash cycle has begun. This feature overcomes one of the major drawbacks of front-load washing machines.The average water consumption for a full load wash cycle is about 47 litre and energy consumption is 1 unit. Running a full load at 30 degree Celsius in delicate mode will result in 0.21 unit power consumption, while in 40 degree Celsius in various other wash programs will take up about 0.8 to 1 units. On the other hand, if you wash at maximum temperature of 95 degree Celsius in cotton program, it will consume 2.3 units of electricity.Please do note that, though Bosch claims its front load washing machine works with low water pressure of 0.3 bar, many reviews say that a minimum water flow rate of 7-9 litre per minute is required for proper functioning of the washing machine.Other features include-
- Active Water, which optimizes water consumption;
- Anti-vibration Design that reduces vibration and noise;
- Speed Perfect, which reduces wash time by up to 65%;
- Time delay, that helps you delay wash cycle from 1 to 24 hours—a feature especially useful for home with working husband and wife;
- VoltCheck, which resumes wash cycle from where it has left in case of power failure;
- WaterPlus, which increases water flow to completely rinse off detergents from clothes—useful for homes that have soft water.
- Drum Clean function that helps remove any detergent or dirt residue on the drum and prevent mold formation.The washing machine comes with 2-year complete warranty and 10 year warranty on drum.Find latest price ( Amazon)
- IFB 6.5 Kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine Senorita Aqua SXROS:
- Has variety of wash programs.
- Has function to soften water ( up to 250 TDS)
- Temperature can be set up to 95 degrees Celsius.CONS:
- Installation delays and after poor sales customer care reported by many.
- Doesn’t have any water and energy saving functionalities.The Senorita Aqua SX model washing machine from IFB has 6.5 kg wash capacity, maximum RPM of 1000 and comes with around 100 wash programs making it suitable for washing literally any type of clothing. ( Note that the claim 100 wash programs is because temperature and spin of individual programs can be adjusted, resulting in around 100 combinations)It has many advanced features like 3D washing system that creates a 360-degree current in the drum, thus completely dissolving detergents while washing and drawing out all residues while rinsing.Another useful feature is the Aqua-energie filter that reduces hardness of water, with a capacity to handle water with up to 250 TDS (Total dissolved salts) This not only reduces detergent consumption, but also prevents scaling on drum and improves wash quality as well. But if you have bore well water supply with high TDS, then you would be better off installing an additional water softener.The temperature can be set from cold to up to 95 degree Celsius ( 30 °C, 40 °C, 60 °C, 95 °C, Cold), making it suitable for washing soiled baby clothes and maintaining hygiene and cleanliness of bed sheets and bath towels. Similarly, spin cycle can be set at 400, 600, 800 and 1000 RPM.Other wash programs include Synthetic, Express 15, Baby Wear, Wool, Mixed Fabric, Cradle Wash for delicate fabrics), and a special cotton program with settings for lightly soiled fabrics, whites and heavily soiled fabrics.It also has laundry add feature that lets you add clothes mid-cycle; auto-imbalance system that redistributes wash load weight in the drum; foam control system and protective mesh.The maximum water consumption per full load is 57 litre and running cotton wash program at 60 degree Celsius will result in about 0.60 units power consumption.Other features includeTime delay,which can be set from 30 minutes up to 24 hours;Express 15,for quick wash within 15 minutes;Now, talking about the downsides of IFB Senorita Aqua, the main complaint observed is the delay in installation.Next, IFB has belt drive technology and not direct drive technology like LG. Direct Drive technology is supposed to be superior as it means lesser parts and hence, lesser noise, vibration, wear and tear. However, experts still have not made a conclusive statement on it.Though Bosch WAK24268IN and IFB Senorita Aqua have comparable features, the reason why we recommend Bosch is because it has a few useful features that IFB doesn’t have, namely, wash programs like saree, monsoon and allergy plus. Bosch also has settings like Active Water to reduce water consumption and Speed Perfect to reduce wash time. However, if you get hard water supply at your home, then opt for IFB itself. And if you are looking for a larger sized washing machine with similar features plus extra features like program repeat and higher RPM, you could check out the IFB 8 Kg Senator Front Load Washing Machine.Overall Rating: 4/5 based on 316 customer reviews.Find latest price ( Amazon)
- LG FH0H3NDNL02 6 Kg Front Load Washing MachineFind latest price ( Amazon)PROS:
- Good wash quality.
- Temperature can be set up to 95 degrees celsius
- Excellent after sales service in most cities.CONS:
- Doesn’t have extensive functionalities like Bosch.
- Express wash takes longer than Bosch and IFB.Even though LG washing machines do not have many bells and whistles like Bosch and IFB, it one of the best selling front load washing machines in India and is considered as a reliable appliance that performs well with all necessary wash functions.With 6 kg capacity, it has a maximum RPM of 1000 cycles and temperature range from cold up to 95 degree Celsius ( Cold/20/30/40/60/95℃ ).The body is made from high quality plastic which is supposed to be rust resistant. This newer version also comes with a touch panel display that gives it a modern look and makes it easier to change settings.The wash settings include baby care, skin care(which completely removes detergent residues), duvet, easy care, mix, cotton eco, cotton, sports wear, delicate, wool, intensive 60 and quick 30. It also has Medic Rinse, Intensive and Crease care options. The baby care setting is found to be especially useful for cleaning heavily soiled baby clothes and even remove poop and pee stains.However, if you are someone who is always in a hurry, then you may not be quite happy with LG as their fastest wash cycle lasts 30 minutes while Bosch and IFB has quicker wash cycle of just 15 minutes.In addition to featuring inverter Direct Drive, which reduces energy consumption, noise and vibration and improves wash quality, LG also features 6 Motion Direct Drive, which helps clean clothes without damaging it. The 6 motions consist of stepping, filtration, scrubbing, tumble, rolling and swinging.Another noteworthy feature of LG washing machine is the smart diagnosis system whereby technical problem can be troubleshot by calling LG customer care helpline and placing the phone on the appliance. The washing machine communicates with the computer and helps technicians be well-equipped before they visit for service.The main downside to LG washing machine is that when you buy online, you will have to spend about Rs. 450 plus taxes for installation. Also, the inlet pipe is just 1 metre long and so, most probably, you may have to buy a longer pipe if the water tap is far away from the washing machine.
For in-depth review and details on more options from LG, check out our article on LG Washing Machine reviews.Now, if you would like to have better wash programs like steam care ; and if you are quite a techy who would like to download customized wash programs using the LG SmartThinQ app, then you could opt for LG FHT1006SNW.ABWPEIL 6 Kg Front Load Washing Machine. Other than few advanced wash programs, wash performance and durability remains at par.
The higher capacity versions are:
LG 6.5 kg Inverter Front Loading Washing Machine (FHT1065SNL.ALSPEIL),
LG 7 kg Front Loading Washing Machine (FHT1007SNL.ALSPEIL),
LG 8 Kg FHT1208SWL.ALSPEIL Front Loading Washing Machine
LG 9 Kg FHT1409SWS Front Loading Washing Machine.Overall Rating: 4.1/5 based on 163 customer reviews.Find latest price ( Amazon)
- Samsung 6.0 Kg 5 Star Front Loading Washing Machine (WW60R20GLMA/TL, White) Find latest price ( Amazon)Samsung is a brand known to sell high quality appliances that are durable. We have been using our Samsung refrigerator since past 10 years and never has it had any issues.Samsung WA62M4100HY/TL is one of the best selling top loaders in India. Similarly, the Samsung WW60R20GLMA/T is a fast moving front loader which has been garnering highly positive reviews.The WW60R20GLMA/T has 6 Kg capacity and is quite apt for families with 3-4 members. The front loader has a decent number of wash programs and some user friendly features that make it a pretty good option.The washing machine has 9 wash programs namely, Hygiene steam, Delicates, Denim, Daily Wash, 15′ Quick Wash, Cotton, Synthetic, Wool, Rinse+Spin and Spin. Out of them the Hygiene Steam is a function that is pretty useful to remove stubborn dirt and allergens. A powerful jet of steam helps dislodge the dirt and completely sanitize the clothes. In fact, you don’t really find such a steam wash option in most other budget friendly front loaders.The wash temperature can be adjusted from 20 degrees to up to 90 degrees– this is quite useful especially while washing baby clothes which require thorough sanitation. Similarly, the spin speed can also be set up to 1000 RPM, which helps dry clothes more thoroughly. But if you are washing delicate clothes, you could opt for lower RPM to ensure the clothes are not damaged. Also, just like IFB and Bosch, the duration for express wash is just 15 minutes.The washing machine also has options to pre-soak and time delay.Overall, it is quite efficient. The wash quality is quite good. It doesn’t make much noise and is low on vibration too. Samsung claims that its motor has enhanced durability of up to 20 years, as it uses Digital Inverter Technology.There are just a few complaints about the product. Moreover, it is priced very competitively too. But when it comes to after sales service and installation, there are plenty of complaints about delays and even no show up.Given the budget friendly price and excellent wash quality, it could be one of the best options in the 6 Kg segment.Find latest price ( Amazon)
- Haier 5.8 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine Model: HWM58-020 ( white)Find latest price ( Amazon)PROS:
- Highly Budget friendly.
- One of the few top loaders with hot inlet pipe.
- Time delay can be set up to 24 hours.CONS:
- No temperature settings.
- No motor to pump out waste water. So, outlet pipe has to be kept at lower height level.
- Plastic drum- So can’t wash with hot waterHaier HWM658-20 is one of the best selling washing machines in India, which is suitable for bachelors and families with 2-3 members. Featuring rust-free plastic body, maximum RPM of 1000 cycles, digital display of remaining time, this washing machine uses quadra flow system that create multi-directional water flow to clean clothes efficiently.The machine has memory function which resumes from where it has left in case of power failure; delay timer from 30 minutes to 24 hours, child lock and double level spin tub to reduce abrasion of fabrics. It also has two lint filters, thus helping improve the fabric quality after wash.The wash programs include cotton, synthetics, mix, eco, prewash, quick wash and daily wash. All wash cycles can be completed in less than an hour.
As the inlet pipe consist of a detachable hose and a pipe, you can remove the pipe and connect is as and when you need. So, you don’t have to keep it permanently attached like a front load washing machine.Now, there are a few features it lacks. First of all, it doesn’t have temperature settings. Rather, it has a hot water inlet, which you can attach to a tap that gives hot water.
It doesn’t have a softener dispenser. So, you will have to add the softener manually when the last rinse cycle is done.You also have to ensure that the outlet pipe is below the level of washing machine, as it doesn’t have any motor to pump out the waste water. Also, the drum is made of plastic, so you can’t use excessively hot water for washing your clothes. But given the low price tag, you can’t really complain about these minor flaws.A common remark that can be seen online is the delay in installation. There are also a few remarks about the seller delivering used/ returned products.
Washing Machine Capacity Guide
|Family Members||Tank Capacity||Number of Clothes|
|1-2 Members||5 to 6 Kg||2 shirts|
2 small towels
|2-3 Members||6.5 to 7 kg||3 shirts|
2 small towels
|4-5 Members||8 kg||4 shirts|
3 small towels
|More than 5 Members||8.5 kg to 9 kg||3 shirts|
6 small towels
Deciding Chart: How to Decide on the capacity
You need to consider the available space in your house and the size of your door too and carefully read the complete dimension of the particular washing before buying and make sure the washing machine comes inside your house comfortably.
Fully-Automatic vs Semi-Automatic Washing Machine
On the basis of operations it performs, there are two types of washing machines. One is fully automatic and another one is semi-automatic. In other words, the amount of manual intervention is the key to this classification. However, each one of them has its own benefits and drawbacks.
Semi-Automatic Washing Machines
It’s a traditional device and comes with two tubs or compartments, one for washing and another one for drying. Therefore, in this type of machine, a lot of manual intervention is required.
Firstly, you need to fill the tank manually with bucket or pipe, then add the detergent in the tub and set the washing time and type of fabric.
After completion of the washing cycle, the machine makes buzz sound which shows that the washing is complete. After that, you have to take out all the clothes from the washing tub and have to manually transfer them to the dryer section.
In a way, it gives more control over the washing process but it’s normally considered labor-intensive. The semi-automatic washing machines are always top-loading washing machines.Positive
- Easy to operate
- Comes at very low prices
- Takes less time to wash and dry
- Requires less amount of water
- Consume less power
- Low maintenance cost
- Needs manual operations
- Occupies more space
- Shift clothes from washer to dryer
- No temperature setting available
Fully-Automatic Washing Machine
It is a modern device that is fully equipped with new and appealing features. It makes the washing easier without human intervention because all the process from washing to drying happen on their own through an automated program.
To operate you have to simply put the clothes and press start button, the machine will automatically fill in the requisite water for wash from the tap connected to it, choose the right wash cycle, rinse, drain the water, and finally do the drying to get rid of remaining moisture that too in the same drum.Positive
- Suitable for bachelors
- No Manual operations
- Occupies Less Space
- Multiple wash programs available
- Temperature setting available
- Water usage is High
- Takes more time to wash and dry
Front-Loading vs Top-Loading Washing Machines
Fully automatic washing machines are further categorized into Top-Loading and Front-Loading washing machines. As the name suggests, in the top-loading washing machines, clothes are loaded from the top side. In this machine, the tub is placed vertically.
On the other hand, clothes are loaded from the front in the front-loading washing machines. Choosing the right type of washing machine depends upon your washing styles and preferences.
The Top-Loading washers are normally more convenient since you don’t have to bend over to load or unload your clothes making them ideal heights for older buyers in those with joint issues i.e. it’s ergonomically friendly.
It also has other convenient qualities such as the ability to add clothes in the mid-cycle or right after starting the cycle since the door doesn’t lock. It distributes the detergent and clothes softener better than front-loading washers.
Some More Differences
Front-loading washers are more water-efficient since they use an average of 40% less water than top-loading washing machines since it has tumbling action. In addition to this, front-loading washing machines are much gentler, gives the smoother wash cycle and can wash the delicate clothes very easily.
On the other hand, Top loading washing machines can be rough on clothes especially if the machine is overloaded. It has a tough time washing the larger items such as pillows, comforters, bed-sheets, etc because they can’t be fully immersed in water.
However, the front-load washing machine gives a better and cleaner result.
Top-load washing machines have a smaller and faster washing cycle than its counterparts because the clothes are constantly immersed in water for a longer period of time.
On the other hand, the front load washing machine has a 33% faster spin cycle than a top loader. It also comes with a wide range of useful features such as hot wash options, child lock, variable spin speed options, etc.
Top-loading washing machines are cost-effective because they are relatively simpler in design and construction, it takes less space, it’s energy-efficient and vibrates less.
However, the front load washers provide a comparatively better wash cycle with the most advanced features and water heating options for better results.
If you have no water shortage problem and the budget is low, then the top-load washing machine can be a better option. If the budget is not the constraint then we recommend the front-loading washing machine.
As we wear different types of clothes in different seasons and live in different climatic regions, there is a need for multiple wash programs. This is one of the important features anyone has to consider while buying a washing machine.
The machine should offer you varying wash programs so that you can use it for washing all types of clothes without any complications.
If you live in a place with the heavy monsoon, then Monsoon settings in IFB and Bosch, which removes the odor of damp clothes and dries clothes better would be something that you need.
Similarly, families with a working couple will find a machine with a 24-hour time delay setting very helpful. However, if the family has a child or kids they will need hot water wash, Kids to wear, BabyCare, super clean programs, or similar programs very helpful.
As per the requirement, one should look for at least these wash programs such as Cotton Wash, Wool wash, Dry Wash, Hot Wash, and Aqua Energy Technology. Aqua energy technology converts hard water to soft.
In other words, in this technology, efficient filters are present which trap salts(bicarbonates) and transform them into crystals. After that these small-size crystals flow easily in water and thereby make the cleaning easier.
Other Factors to Consider
The material of the tub
Tubs are usually made up of either Stainless Steel, Porcelain Enamel or Plastic. Plastic tubs last longer than enamel which can chip or rust. Stainless steel tubs are the most durable and last longer and can withstand high spin speeds.
So our order of preference for the material of the tub is Stainless Steel > Plastic >Porcelain Enamel.
Spin Cycle or RPM
The spin cycle is used for drying the clothes after washing. Therefore, this is the factor that determines the time that a machine will take for drying the clothes. It is measured in RPM( Revolution Per Minute).
Machine with higher revolutions per minute has better drying capacity and take less drying time compared to machines with lower revolutions per minute.
It does not refer to washing machines that can run on the home inverter. It is basically a technology to save electricity in most appliances that have a moving part.
In the conventional washing machines which are designed for a fixed load and operate most efficiently when running at the optimum load, the motor runs at constant speed irrespective of the load inside the machine.
Hence, the machines consume the same amount of electricity even if the load is considerably low.
But a washing machine with inverter technology runs at optimum loads depending on the load on the machine. Above all, the machine is fitted with sensors that detect the load on the washing machine.
Depending on the load, it determines the optimum speed at which the motor should run to optimize electricity usage. However, it is only possible if the machine is fitted with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) motors or Brushless motors that provide the machine with the capability of running at variable speeds.
Direct Drive Technology
In the conventional motors which consist of gears and belts as moving parts, there is a lot of frictions involved that make the washing machine energy inefficient. In addition to this, it also produces more vibration and noise.
However, to overcome these issues Direct Drive Technology was introduced. In this technology, the motor is attached directly behind the Drum and there are no such movable parts thereby resulting in the elimination of friction and thus saving electricity.
The direct-drive technology-based motors are a bit heavier than the conventional motors. However, they produce less noise and have a better life. For a better understanding of the technology please see the above video
Hard Water Processing
Hard water is a very common problem and it is very difficult to dissolve the detergents in it. As a result, over the period of time, a white layer deposits of salt accumulate around the drum and supply pipes result in choking them.
Therefore, many manufacturers have come up with hard water treatment technology in their newer models. For instance, the present generation of IFB machines comes with a unique Aqua Energie technology that enables it to convert hard water to soft water. The best IFB model with this Aqua Energie Technology is IFB Senator Aqua Sx 8. Check the price of this model on Amazon here.
Similarly, Whirlpool has a specific ‘Hard Water’ option in its latest semi-automatic machine series, Ace. This is one of the important factors to consider while buying a washing machine.
The temperature control feature will let the user control the temperature of the water and remove the toughest of stains. For instance, it plays an important role in disinfecting the clothes of small babies or a patient on a regular basis.
Therefore, some of the machines such as IFB, BOSCH, LG, Samsung, and Whirlpool do come with built-in heaters and is useful during the winter season. However, most of them offer separate pipes inlets for hot and cold water.
Check the price of the LG FHT1409SWL Front Loading Washing Machine with Inbuilt Heater on Amazon.
The energy-efficient machines save your electricity bills and improve the overall performance of cleaning the clothes.
Similar to other appliances, you can check for the BEE rating on the washing machine also which represents the energy efficiency of the machine.
Higher star rating points to higher energy saving. For instance, a 5-star washing machine saves more energy than 4-star, 3-star washing machines.
Although 5-star energy rating washing machines save a lot of electricity, they are an expensive one.
However, buying these expensive 5-star rated washing machine saves money throughout its lifetime.
Auto Detergent Dispenser
This is one of the important features which one should look forward to if one is indecisive about the optimum quality of detergent required in a washing cycle, as the less detergent can affect the quality of cleaning, it can also cause discoloration and unpleasant odor, while the higher quantity not only increases the water requirement but also deplete the detergent stock faster.
Hence one should choose for an auto detergent dispenser washer because it can automatically determine the required quantity on the basis of advance load-sensing sensors.
It is an essential factor to decide which type of washing you can get. Firstly you need to set a budget and then look for the machine with all the desired features. However, you can get the required features, functions, and benefits even in a machine that comes within an affordable price range.
If you are looking for a washing machine within 10k then we suggest you go for top-loading semi-automatic washing machines such as Samsung WT725QPNDMPXTL .
If your budget is between 10k to 20k, then we suggest you choose the top-loading fully automatic washing machine such as Samsung WA65A4002VS/TL Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine and if your budget is above 20k then we recommend you to choose front loading fully automatic machine such as IFB Senator WXS or Bosch WAK24268IN 7 Kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine..
Some Smart Features to look out for
In this feature, it takes only 15-18 minutes to wash 1 to 1.5 kg of clothes, which is faster than the ordinary wash cycle. However, the quick wash cycle time is totally dependent on the load of the clothes.
It’s one of the most helpful features when you are in a hurry to go somewhere and want to wash clothes as early as possible but this feature is restricted to small loads only.
This feature is good for those with a busy schedule especially the working couples. For instance, it allows you to plan your washing ahead of the schedule and let you delay the washing function for up to 23 hours.
It automatically starts the washing cycle on its own, without any human interference even if you are out or sleeping.
This particular feature is especially useful for those who have kids at home. This feature locks down the machine’s program panel so that the kids won’t be able to affect the washing process.
Fuzzy Logic or Auto Select
Above all, depending on the load quantity the machine automatically selects the best washing program. In addition to that, it detects the weight and select time of the wash cycle, detergent and water required, automatically, and starts the washing function.
Hence, there is no hassle for you concerning the settings of the washing machine.
This feature gives you the opportunity of loading your washing machine with the intention of starting it afterward. It lets you soak your clothes for a certain period of time before the wash cycle begins automatically.
This is an era of smart devices and the world is becoming smarter day by day. In this environment of smart mobile, TV, air-conditioner, fridge and so on it becomes very essential for manufacturers to incorporate these smart features to washing machines also.
If you are a person who uses smartphones a lot, you’ll surely love washing machines with app connectivity, but this comes with extra cost.
Nowadays the world is moving towards Artificial Intelligence and Voice control ecosystem like Amazon Alexa, Google Echo, etc, you will surely admire the voice control feature in certain washing machines. Many models are coming with companion apps and voice control integrations, but it is still in its infant stage.
Mostly the machines come with an app that can only control certain functions, but certain models come with a neatly designed app that allows greater flexibility i.e the user can start the wash cycle remotely, shows the status, and gives out an alert.
For instance, the LG Machine comes with an NFC tag and SmartThinQ app that helps to diagnose up to 86 errors without calling its customer care service.
Similarly, with Samsung’s Smart Control app you can control washing machines and get the status of the machine at any time.
In the modern washing machines, you can get a large size displays to read easily and know which specific operation is carried out. In addition to this, it will display a few important parameters like washing, spinning, drying, timer, type of cloths, and temperature setting. However, it is absent in almost every semi-automatic washing machines.
This feature produces bubbles that go deeper into the fabric and give a better wash quality. The central principle of this feature is that it converts detergent particle into a bubble which inflates around the soaked clothes and penetrates the fabric to remove the most stubborn of dirt particles.
It gives the same wash quality as that of the heater thus saving on electricity. This technology is present in many washing machines. The washing machine that you can buy from amazon with this technology is Samsung 9 Kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WD90K6410OX/TL, Inox Grey).
It is one of the most advanced features and unlike other features, it is available in most expensive washing machines only. It uses steam, heat, and humidity and passes on to clothes with forces. Stream wash helps to remove tough stains and makes clothes odor-free.