Get the best guide on where to get High quality body sculpting laser online at an affordable cost . Also get up to date information on coolsculpting.: coolsculpting at home, coolsculpting ideal image and so on. Our information on coolsculpting comes highly recommended. Nairacloset best guide to a wide selection of price of body sculpting laser are choices every one interested in body sculpting laser should make for that much desired body perfect image.
Does Fat Freezing and Non-Surgical Body Sculpting Work?
What is Laser Body Sculpting?
Laser Body Sculpting is a revolutionary and minimally invasive technology that liquefies fat for easy removal. The laser is used to permanently destroy fat cells while reshaping your body and tightening your skin. Laser Body Sculpting is performed in the privacy of our office. You will be awake and comfortable the entire procedure. You may be prescribed a mild sedative and oral pain medication prior to the procedure. The treatment area is made numb and then a small cannula is inserted into a very tiny incision through the skin into the treatment area. Most incisions are less than 1/2 centimeter! Because general anesthesia is unnecessary, the procedure is very safe with minimal side effects. This in- office procedure has little to no down time so most people are able to return to work the next day, ideal for people with active lifestyles.
How long does the procedure take?
The length of the procedure depends on the area being treated with the average being 60-90 minutes for an individual area.
How many treatments will I need?
Typically only one treatment is required.
What areas of the body can be treated?
Laser body sculpting is ideal for areas of localized fat such as the jawline, neck, breasts, “bra fat”, abdomen, “love handles”, arms, inner and outer thighs, knees, genital area, and areas of loose skin.
How long is the recovery period?
This is a minimally invasive procedure which usually requires only local anesthesia. Most people are able to return to work the next day using just Tylenol for mild soreness. The healing time depends on each individual’s healing abilities. The small incision should heal within days and you will have minimal, if any bruising. A compression garment is worn for a short period of time.
How long before I notice results?
Most people see results within a week after their procedure and will notice a continued improvement of skin texture and tightness in the treated area for 3-6 months post procedure.
Liposelection combines new patented technology with advanced surgical techniques to selectively break up and melt fat while leaving nerves and blood vessels relatively intact. Unwanted fat is permanently destroyed and efficiently removed from abs, back, hips, and knees. With Liposelection we are able to safely remove larger volumes of fat. So in larger patients, liposelection is done in combination with laser body sculpting. Liposelection is also safely done in the privacy of our office under local pain medication, so the risks of general anesthesia are avoided.
Here are details on each technique:
- Cold treatments (CoolSculpting).These employ temperatures cold enough to kill fat cells but not damage your skin. A device pulls portions of skin in by suction, then cools it to destroy the fat underneath for a set amount of time. You can use this procedure on many body parts including the chin, arms, abdomen, love handles and thighs. It’s safe for most patients. However, those who have a vascular condition that makes them extra sensitive to cold temperatures , should not use this treatment.
- Heat treatments (SculpSure).This laser is FDA-approved for fat reduction. The device uses laser energy to damage the structure of fat cells. The body then eliminates the dead cells.This device uses a flat applicator, so it doesn’t work well on body areas with curves. Heat treatments work best for the stomach and thighs.
- Ultrasound energy (UltraShape). This type of treatment uses ultrasound energy to break down fat. It is the most time-intensive of the four types, taking approximately one hour per treatment session. Instead of hooking you up to a machine, a technician will move the device around manually. It uses a mechanical vibration to break down and destroy fat. This works on the abdomen and isn’t meant for other areas, Dr. Khetarpal says. There is no discomfort, she says.
- Radiofrequency energy (truSculpt, Vanquish). Radiofrequency devices deliver energy to create heat and destroy fat cells. They target water in the cells, so it’s important to hydrate your body well beforehand, Dr. Khetarpal says. The treatment is not as effective if you’re dehydrated. You might feel a warm sensation during this procedure, she says.
What can you expect after these treatments?
All the treatments get rid of fat in stubborn areas. Here are some other general facts:
- They don’t require anesthesia or downtime.
- They take anywhere from 25 minutes to one hour in a doctor’s office.
- You can plan on two to four sessions overall, depending on which treatment you choose and which area you’re treating.
- It takes about 12 to 16 weeks for the body to process and dispose of the fat. That’s when you’ll see the full effect of each treatment.
- Any pain from these treatments is generally minimal.
- Afterward, you may experience some redness, swelling, bruising and tenderness in the treatment area for a few days.