Finding the best Bosch tool kit and bosch tool kit set can be hard if you’re unaware of what features to look for especially that there are so many of them to find around. For this reason, we’ve put up a guide highlighting the top bosch power tools in the category.
Our team has researched and reviewed these products to help you come up with a better decision.
Top-Rated Bosch Tool kit Reviews
OUR RATING: 4.8
When you decide on getting a toolkit that has some necessary tools you can use for all kinds of DIY jobs around the house, this 4-piece Bosch toolset is a great choice. The set contains three powerful tools and a convenient LED flashlight that improves visibility and safety in the workplace. There are many other sets you can find online, but this Bosch set has high-quality tools with useful built-in features designed to make things easier for you.
We will start with the 1/2 inch compact drill driver. It’s a very compact tool with a single sleeve metal chuck that improves durability and bit retention. The chuck capacity is 1/16″-1/2″, and it’s a powerful tool for such a compact size. The maximum torque it puts out is 560 in. lbs. which is more than what you need for light and medium applications. The maximum no-load speed of this drill is 1,900 RPM, so you won’t have any problems when drilling wood, plastic, and even some thinner metal sheets. The 18V battery powering this tool provides up to an hour of work time, depending on the task at hand. It’s also got a built-in LED light with afterglow that illuminates the area you are working on and the EMP (electric motor protection) that prevents overload of the motor.
The 1/4-inch Hex impact driver is probably the tool you will be using the most. It’s got a maximum of 2,800 RPM and 3,200 IPM, so there’s little that this compact tool won’t be able to tackle. It weighs 3 pounds so that you won’t feel any fatigue even after prolonged use. The torque is also impressive with a maximum of 1,500 in. lbs. Like the drill driver, this tool also has a compact head length for easy use, and the ergonomic soft grip handle, as well as the built-in, LED light. The variable speed trigger is another useful feature designed for improved precision.
Having a reciprocating saw around the house will help you cut wood and plastic easier than ever before. This model can provide up to 3,050 strokes per minute with the 6-inch blade. It’s got useful features like the optimized stroke, toolless blade change system, and a variable speed trigger. It also comes with the LED work light and soft grip ergonomic handle.
The last device in this fantastic 4-piece set by Bosch is the GLI18V-420 work light. It’s a handy little device that puts out 420 lumens of light through the 3 LED bulbs. It is the most impressive light we’ve seen so far as the ones made by other manufacturers usually put out only 100 lumens. Features like the adjustable light beam and swiveling stand allow you to position the light exactly where you need it. The convenient hard rubber strap has mounting holes so you can suspend it from the ceiling
THE SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TOOLS:^
Impact Driver 25618^
Reciprocating Saw GSA18V-083^
THE SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TOOLS:^
Pocket Reciprocating Saw PS60^
LED Worklight GLI12V-300
OUR RATING: 4.6
If you’re on the hunt for some toolset with just a couple of tools you need for DIY projects around the house, this 3-piece Bosch toolkit should be on your list. Why? Well, it’s an affordable set that comes with a drill/driver, a compact reciprocating saw, and a bright work light. You also get a couple of 2.0 Ah batteries, a charger, and a great looking tool bag.
There’s a lot to be said about this kit, but the thing that shocked us the most is the size of the tools. They are the most compact cordless devices we’ve seen so far! For example, the drill/driver is 2.2W x 7.2H x 2.0 L, which is super-small. The reciprocating saw is even smaller, so if you’re looking for some small but powerful tools you can easily store on any shelf – this kit is a good as it gets.
The PS31 compact drill/driver runs on 12V batteries. It’s got a 3/8 in. chuck that holds most standard bits. The real benefit of this tool is the tiny size, so it can fit in tight spaces without any problems. It weighs only 2 pounds, making it one of the lightest cordless power tools we’ve ever tested. It’s the ideal device for quick, lightweight projects in hard to reach places. The maximum torque it puts out is 265 in.lbs. That’s not a lot, but it’s still pretty impressive for a tool of that size. However, there are two working speeds, 0-350 RPM for light jobs, and 0-1,300 RPM for some more robust applications. There are also 21 clutch settings designed to make all screw driving and drilling jobs easier. The variable speed trigger provides plenty of control.
The second device in this set is the perfectly balanced and very compact PS60 reciprocating saw. It’s straightforward to use and weighs less than 2.5 pounds. The compact design allows you to use the saw in tight spaces. It offers an ideal mix of balance and control, and it’s one of the most comfortable reciprocating saws to use ever. It’s also known as the pocket saw because it can literally fit into your pockets. The saw delivers up to 3,000 strokes per minute, which is super-impressive for such a small device.
Last but not least, we have the GLI12V-300 work light. It’s a compact flashlight that illuminates a dark area with over 300 lumens of light. It will make all the difference when working in dark areas like attics and basements. It will light up the entire room, and a single charge can provide up to 6 hours of light. The flashlight has six sides, so you can set it exactly where you need it. The convenient hanging hook located on the back end of the flashlight makes it possible to hang the light from the ceiling or on your tool belt. Everything is neatly packed in a stylish tool bag for easy carry and storage.
CLPK27-120 bosch tool kit for home
OUR RATING: 4.5
People who are not into massive, highly powerful power tools will love this compact 2-piece set. It comes in the smallest tool bag you’ve ever seen, and both devices are tiny, but don’t let their size fool you. Both tools are surprisingly powerful, and they will fit in tight spaces where other power tools can’t, so you can finish tricky screw driving and drilling jobs that would be far more complicated otherwise.
Let’s start with the PS21 pocket driver. It’s a sturdy little machine that will definitely leave you speechless once you turn it on. It’s got a maximum torque of 265 in/lbs, which is double what other similar compact drills provide. That’s enough torque to be able to drill holes through wood, plastic, and metal, but it’s also beneficial when it comes to driving nuts, screws, and bolts. The light of the head is only 5.6 inches, and the weight is only 1.8 lbs. That means that you get all the balance and control you need to get most drilling and screw driving jobs done without feeling any fatigue.
The low weight makes it easy to use this machine overhead. It’s got a maximum of 1,300 RPM and 20 clutch settings that allow you to customize the torque for each application. You will get accurate results every time with the two-speed trigger that provides optimum control. In fact, the results are so good; you won’t believe that this little device made it possible.
The second tool is the PS41 compact impact driver. Again, it’s a tiny tool that packs a punch. The length of the head is only 5.4 inches, so you can fit in in tight areas and narrow corners. Weighing only 2 pounds, this machine is ideal for prolonged projects, especially those that need a lot of overhead work. You won’t get any shoulder pain due to weight, and drilling holes in the ceiling will be much easier than with standard sized power tools.
Now, let’s get to the fun part. This small impact driver can produce 930 in/lbs of torque. We had to test that out because it seemed a little far-fetched for such a compact tool, but it delivered as promised. We were able to do about 80% of driving jobs, and that’s something we can’t ignore. With the maximum of 2,600 RPM and a variable speed trigger, you get all the control needed to finish up most DIY projects. The fuel gauge feature makes sure you’re always aware of how much runtime you’ve got left, and the LED ring illuminates your work area, so you can get accurate and precise results. Both tools have a soft ergonomic handle for improved control and comfort. The side bumpers protect your work surface and prevent your hand from slipping. It is an impressive Bosch tool set ideal for every household.CHECK AMAZON PRICECUSTOMER REVIEWSNERDS FULL REVIEW
THE SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TOOLS:^
Impact Driver PS41^
Pocket Driver PS21
THE SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TOOLS:^
Impact Driver IDS181
OUR RATING: 4.3
Like it or not, most of us will need some power tools at one point. You could be facing a repair job in the garage, or a simple task like hanging a picture. It doesn’t matter what the issue is – you will need some reliable power tools to get it fixed. But, if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on substantial expensive toolsets, this 2-piece Bosch combo set could be precisely what you’re looking for. It’s got only two tools: the drill/driver and the impact driver, but both of them are very useful and have a wide range of application.
The 1/2-inch DDS181 compact drill driver is best in class. It’s more powerful and easier to control than what most of the competition and it’s also got some handy features that make it stand out even more. The purchase also includes a charger and two batteries as well as a handy carry bag. So, let’s start with the drill/driver.
This compact tool is a result of particular tool development by Bosch. It’s got a standard 4-pole motor that provides all the power you need to get most DIY projects done in no time. The maximum torque it produces is 600 in. lbs. and the two-speed dial lets you set the rotation speed in ranges between 0-500 RPM and 0-1,700 RPM. The 26 clutch settings make it possible to set the torque for each specific task, making sure you get the best possible results. The variable speed dial provides control and stops the drill the moment you release it, saving power and preventing stripping of screws in the process. It can drill holes up to 2 inches deep in wood and 1/2-inches in mild metal. It’s got a LED work-light located at the bottom of the drill for increased visibility when working in dark areas.
The second tool included in this set is the IDS181 1/4-inch impact driver. It produces up to 1,150 in. lbs. of torque and the maximum RPM is 2,600. When used as an impact driver, it produces 3,100 beats per minute. All the numbers seem impressive, so we had to test it out on some soft and hardwood, as well as metal. The results were surprisingly good given the fact that this is an older series of Bosch cordless tools. It’s 5.4 inches long weighing only 2.9 lbs, so you get all the control you need for most light to medium jobs. The built-in LED work light will illuminate the area you are working on making sure you get the best possible results.
The 2.0 Ah 18V batteries included with the tools can provide with about an hour of work time on a single charge. One of the coolest features most similar tools made by other manufacturers are missing is the fuel gauge that allows you to keep track of how much work time you’ve got left. Everything comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
OUR RATING: 4.0
The CLPK222-181 is one of the most popular Bosch toolsets on the market. One of the reasons is the affordable price. You get two practical tools at a lower price than what you’d pay when getting them separately. The other one is the fact that the kit comes with batteries and a handy tool case. But these are the usual reasons for buying tools in bulk right? Well, we’re just getting started!
The 25618 impact driver has plenty of benefits to offer. It’s got a female quick-change receptacle that works with all 1/4″ bits. We were absolutely impressed with the torque it provides. The maximum is 1,500 in. lbs. of torque and that’s more than what most DIY home projects require. It’s also got 2,800 RPM and 3,200 BPM. Both numbers land this tool in the top 3 in its class. All of the gears are made from metal, and the powerful motor provides plenty of control. One of the best things about this tool is the compact head that allows you to squeeze it into places where other standard-sized tools won’t fit.
Working this little device was very comfortable, and the results were precise and accurate. One single charge will give you about an hour of work time. You will be able to install 1/2″ lag bolts into hardwood with no effort at all. It will help you with most drilling and screw driving tasks, including those that are a bit harder to do. The multi-speed trigger will allow you to ease into every task, making sure that you get the results you expect every time.
The second device included in the set is the HDH181X Brute Tough Hammer Drill Driver. You can see right away that it’s designed to cope with almost anything you throw at it. It’s got 752 inch-pounds of torque, which is more power than you need for most light and medium applications. The ergonomic grip and safety features are also there. The active response technology prevents any kickback, so you can quickly complete otherwise tricky drilling jobs. The variable speed trigger improves control and allows you to change the rotation speeds from 420 to 1,800 RPM. The impact rate is an impressive 27,750 BPM! The drill is more massive than the impact driver, but it has to be to be able to cope with tough tasks. It’s got a 320-degree adjustable handle that provides ultimate control for heavy-duty applications, and it also reduces the strain on your wrist.
The adjustable torque clutch and hammer feature are located on the collar, so you can quickly change modes if needed. The chuck holds the bits firmly in place at all times. The hammer drill mode is ideal for all kinds of tasks, which is why this tool is favorite among plumbers, electricians, and other handymen all around the globe. Overall, it’s a set that offers excellent performance and half-a-dozen useful features.CHECK AMAZON PRICECUSTOMER REVIEWSNERDS FULL REVIEW
THE SET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TOOLS:^
Hex Impact Driver 25618^
Hammer Drill Driver HDH181X
Best Tool Boxes Reviews
First on our list is one of the top-rated and best-reviewed toolboxes. Dewalt is a renowned company in the industry and the Dewalt Tool Box DWST08204 Extra Large Tough System is from a series of carrying cases from the house of Dewalt. The company has a wide range of carrying and storage products from storage to portability.
- Highly robust built foam-based box with a very large interior storage space and superior durability
- The vertical internal storage is great for placing hand tools
- It has a removable tray for hand tools and other misc objects
- Comes with side latches that let you stack one module over the other thus giving you clear shelf function and also segregation possibility as well.
- The side handles are smooth and make the carrying it around very easy and let you place a lot of such boxes on the Metal carrier easily
- Made out of IP65 Integrated water seal outside and inside which will give you greater protection against any moisture or weather ailments.
- Anti-rust metal latches that are weather friendly
- Can store up weights till the capacity of 110 lbs easily
- Has a central locking mechanism which is built to facilitate its stacking on the ToughSystem stacking family
- Foldable brackets which enable tailored configurations for the metal carriers
- The foam box wall is about 4 mm in thickness thus gives it a robust quality even if used as a single unit.
- The vertical compartments are easily interchangeable for the box to be used as one large unit or shelved too.
- The box is also available in different models and the ToughSystem family is a large suite of storage and movement utilities
- Though it is portable with the latches and handles, the 110 lbs might not exactly be portable enough for a regular day job toolbox
A toolbox that is straight out from the 80’s model, the JEGS 81400 Black is a 3 drawer professional toolbox. You can have this for your truck, for garage work, for your home usage, car repair, trucks or trailers. A highly reviewed and received product, it is a decent box to store away your utilities easily and for a long time.
- Has 3 drawers of convenience for storing spanners, screwdrivers, wrenches and other flat long tools
- The box is entirely made out of high quality 16 gauge steel
- The drawers can be extended out fully, removed and replaced
- Glide system of the drawers is ball-bearing based thus it promises smoother movement from a point to another
- Can be locked and carried too. Includes 2 keys as well in the package.
- The latches are strong, hold firmly and are rust-resistant in nature
- Has a black powder coat finish
- Dimensions of the box are about 20.5 inches in length, 12 inches in height and 9 inches in breadth
- Very portable thanks to the meagre 17 lbs weight
- The handles come with JEGS comfort grip handles which are great for lifting and carrying without causing hand bristles
- Though touted as non-rustic, the outer layer might end up losing the paint if not taken care of and end up causing some rust.
Much like the heavy foam built grade of the Dewalt, the Plano 823-003 contractor-grade PO series is a 22 inches large Tool Box with black handles and latches. The grey graphite box comes with all there is much like the Jegs box mentioned above but with a robust build, looks and large capacity.
- Highly reviewed and rated box to store and arrange a wide range of tools
- Moulded plastic heavy foam built box
- Sized at 22 inches length, by 13.5 inches height and a 12.5 inches breadth.
- Plano modelling moulded with high-quality foam and durable build quality
- Includes two lift-out trays. These trays facilitate deep storage compartments which can let you either store a lot of small tools, a couple of large tools or adjust both large and small tools.
- The fold-down handle will let you take the toolbox with you wherever you go with great ease.
- Includes two stove away organizers that will stay in their place securely without any movement or disorganizing.
- The handles and the latches are reinforced for better durability and strength.
- Extra deep construction and the easy access to that is an add on feature
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase which is a fresh and promising addition to such storage products.
- None too specific to mention
Yet another 22 inches large tool storage box, the Stalwart 75-MJ5051B is a contractor-grade toolbox that comes with a really cool and comfortable and heavy-duty handle that makes the box a highly portable make and build.
- The heavy-duty build quality of the Stalwart box makes it a great professional-grade toolbox and not just another “for the attic” toolbox
- It comes with a highly unique cantilevered tray that increases your ability and the reach you need to access the tools stored and also you can easily see through what you need and when.
- Has a clear-top lid that makes it easier to access the top shelf without needing to open the whole box.
- The shelves on the top have about 15 removable divisions and 3 parts that are permanently dividable. This increases the stability and avoids any tipping of the box as a whole.
- The box has a whole dimension of 22 inches length, 10 inches height, 12 inches width exterior. For the interior, it has a total usable 18.75 inches length, 2.25 inches height (compartmentally), and about 9 inches in width
- Comes with support legs that remove the chance of tipping over
- The handle is very comfortable to hold near the grip area and the entirety is made out of stainless steel
- The overall build material is Polypropylene and Stainless Steel
- Highly portable and has a great value for money
- None too specific to mention about
Next up we have the Akro Mils ProBox, a 14 inches large plastic built toolbox. This red coloured box gives you the vintage feel on as to a professional 70’s toolman. Also, Akro Mills comes with a fantastic 60 years history into building affordable storage equipment.
- Comes with very large storage space and a total of 14 inches in length
- Has a quite large removable tray for you to store smaller equipment or tools
- The box has a very strong steel latch to it. The padlock’s eye is large enough to shut the box close for the better
- Loaded boxes can be carried around with great ease and comfort as the handle has a very comfortable and highly secure grip to it
- The outer layer of the box is chemical resistant and as the product is made in the USA, you can rest assured of the quality
- Affordable pricing and very good storage capacity
- Could have had a bit more compartments or shelves for the price
Yet another red coloured toolbox chest, the Craftsman is a metal chest that comes with 3 drawers. Very sturdy in build, the chest comes with great reviews and ratings to it.
- Plenty of storage space but has a compact structure to it.
- The hinges are tight and sturdy in it that can withstand any rough handling
- The lid might seem a bit chintzy after a while but it does the job
- The drawers are piano styled and can be pilled out with great ease
- All while they have a great locking mechanism to them as well.
- The box’s handle has a rough handle which makes it easier to hang it by just about anything.
- The paint job on the metal surface could have been a bit better.
Finally on our list is the Keter Pro Classic toolbox. This toolbox has a robust plastic built body with compact shut case shelves out of durable and rugged quality in total.
- Decent 18.99 inches Length whereas 10.24 inches in width and 9.84 inches in height.
- Made out of high-quality rugged polypropylene resins which promises greater shelf life
- The interior utility tray is removable and retractable
- The lid is made out of metal and the stopper can hold the lid still intact while you are working.
- The padlock has separate storage space for quick access of tools
- The lid organizers are present on both sides of the handlebar where you can store small tools or spare parts etc.,
- None too specific to mention
The next one in our list is from Stanley, a 19-inches large plastic built toolbox. It comes with black handles and a latch that makes it easy to carry and store your utilities easily.
- Designed with a robust structure with large interior storage space and superior durability.
- With its extra-wide soft-grip handle, you can easily lift and carry it around to your workplace.
- It has a removable tray that provides enough space for larger tools to be stored underneath.
- Sized at 19-inches length, by 9 inches height and 10.25 inches width.
- Organizers on top lid for small parts storage and convenience to use.
- It is a one-hand operation latch that allows opening while other hand is occupied and also shuts automatically.
- Affordable pricing and good storage capacity.
- It has a black powder coat finish and offers a limited lifetime warranty on any manufacturing defects.
- It is durable, versatile, and secure that gives the mobile craftsman the versatility they need for the workplace.
- Made out of high-quality plastic that ensures greater shelf life.
- It would have a bit more space/shelves for proper storage.
- Could improve the design of the latch locking system.