- Nissan Skyline | Chassis Codes: C10, C110, C210, R30, R31, R32, R33, R34 | Years: 1972-2002
- Toyota MR2 | Chassis Code: SW20 | Years: 1989-1999
- Mazda RX-7 | Chassis Code: FD3S | Years: 1992-2002
- Toyota Land Cruiser | Chassis Code: FJ80 | 1990-1997
- Nissan Cima/Gloria/Cedric | Chassis Code: Y32 | 1991-1995.
Vehicles at least 25 years old may be imported to the US regardless of non-compliance with that country’s Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
From Japan, the absolute maximum you should expect to pay is around $2,000, and for that money, your car had better be surrounded by velvet pillows from Ethan Allen to prevent damage. From Europe, figure $1,000 to $1,400.