We offer a variety of cheap electric scooters for kids designs as one of the largest manufacturers of electric scooters for children. Our goal at Koboguide is to provide you with the most stylish and extravagant electric scooters that you will ever find. The electric scooters on KoboGuide are handpicked by our experts, who research the globe to find the most beautiful and unique models. Our collection of unique electric scooters includes electric scooters for children as young as 6 years old, children’s 3 wheel electric scooters, and kids’ razor electric scooters.
With great designs, values, and styles, we offer the best electric scooter for four-year-olds anywhere in the world. There are a variety of different designs available for electric scooters. For electric scooters for adults, the Koboguide official website is the best place to shop. Our scooters, scooter batteries, and scooter parts are among the most popular electric scooters on the market. Visit our site to find the razor electric scooter for kids. Choose from various designs of school electric scooters available right now. Take your pick now!
Electric scooters are fun, modern takes on the old and well-loved manual ones, providing more balance than a hoverboard but just as much enjoyment – if not more! Powered by motors and rechargeable batteries, they are a fast and convenient transport system for many adults and a fun and exciting cruising toy for children.
But like with all fancy gadgets, electric scooters can be expensive, and many parents can’t afford to break the bank just to buy their child the coolest new toy. Luckily, there are inexpensive options available that can satisfy your kid’s curiosity for fun trends without hurting your wallet.
Choosing the right electric scooter for your child is highly dependent on a number of different factors, and it can be difficult to pick one that has good features, is safe and reliable, and is still budget-friendly. To help you out, I’ve compiled a list of what I’ve found to be the top 5 cheap electric scooters for kids.
Best Electric Scooters for Kids – Buying Guide
There are several factors that go into purchasing an inexpensive electric scooter. In order to choose the best one, there are a few things you should keep in mind and weigh out depending on the needs of you and your children.You May Also Like..
- Fastest Electric Scooter
- Best Folding Electric Scooter
- Cheap Electric Scooters for Kids
- Electric Scooters with Seats
- Electric Scooter Safety Tips and Gear
- How to Ride an Electric Scooter
- Speed: The top speed of the electric scooter you decide to purchase depends on your child’s preferences and age. Older kids can handle higher speeds, while younger ones who are 10 and below might fare better with a maximum speed of 10 mph. Children with a daredevil streak might enjoy the option for a faster ride – if you’ll allow it, that is!
- Durability: The rowdiness of children demands products that can withstand wear and tear. When you’re making bigger purchases like this, you’ll want something that won’t fall apart in the first few weeks of use. Poor durability can also pose safety hazards.
- Battery life: In order to run, electric scooters make use of rechargeable batteries. Ideally, you’ll want a scooter that runs for a decent amount of time before needing to power up again, so high-powered, long-lasting cells are a must.
- Safety: There is nothing a parent wants more for their child than for them to be safe. Always opt for reliable scooters with easy-to-access and easy-to-use brakes that your kids can handle easily. A kickstand is vital for extra safety during riding times. Meanwhile, tires should be sized well for the speeds and sizes of each individual scooter, and twist-grip control systems are always a plus.
- Comfort: There is little point in purchasing a product that your child will not feel comfortable riding. There should be enough space for your child to stand easily within the scooter’s standing surface. If the scooter has a seat, make sure it is made from a comfortable material and is positioned well.
- Age range: Different scooters are typically made for children of different age ranges, which usually means that they’re designed for different heights of users. It’s important to choose one that is suitable for your kids, their ages, and their heights.
- Portability: If you plan to move the scooter around a lot or need it to be easy to store, one that can be safely and easily disassembled and reassembled can be convenient. Lugging around a whole scooter as it isn’t typically my idea of a fun time, at least!
How I Selected Top Products
I’ve always found that the best way to fully review a product is to try it myself. Of course, since these products are for kids, I enlisted the help of my 10-year-old son.
As a child, fun, ease of riding, and comfort are very important to him, and he was sure to let me know if there was something wrong with the scooter he was riding.
As a parent, safety is incredibly important to me, and I made my own notes as I watched him ride, noting down red flags and worrying areas if there were any.
1. The Razor E100 Electric Scooter
The Razor E100 Electric Scooter is an incredibly budget-friendly scooter that doesn’t skimp out on important features, cementing its spot in the top five cheap electric scooters for kids. While it may not have the speed necessary to please older kids, it is a solid choice for children aged 12 or younger.
- The scooter is highly durable and stable thanks to its steel construction.
- It is one of the least expensive electric scooters for children in the market, yet does not compromise quality, durability, or features.
- It is relatively spacious and comfortable for younger children.
- It handles bumps and dents in the road very well and easily.
- It is very quiet when riding.
- The drive chain cover is bulky.
- The handbrake requires a very hard push for an immediate emergency stop; if not, it will gradually slow down before being able to stop moving.
- The battery will likely need replacement in around 12 months, and it must be charged at least once a month to avoid damage.
- There is no option to free ride the scooter.
- Blue LEDs on the deck that light up each time you twist the throttle!
- Powered by a 100-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed-lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- 8″ (200 mm) air-filled front tire helps soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
$209.99$139.00Buy on AmazonLast update on 2021-11-07 at 05:30
The Razor E100 Electric Scooter is designed for children ages 8 to 12 and is one of the less powerful in Razor’s long line of products. It caps off at 10 miles per hour, which is still pretty fast, with a high-torque chain motor. It has a maximum weight limit of 120 pounds and when assembled, the whole scooter measures 32.5” x 16” x 36”. Comfort-wise, there is enough standing space for most young children to ride it in a normal standing position.https://www.youtube.com/embed/d0bLnWopG6Y?not_used=1&rel=0&showinfo=0
It is a highly durable and solid scooter for its price, with a body made predominantly of steel. The battery can last for up to 40 minutes of use on its two 12V batteries, which are of the lead-acid variety. The scooter can also be disassembled into a couple of parts for easier transport and storage.
From a build and safety perspective, the scooter makes use of a large, pneumatic front tire that measures 8” across and a smaller 4.9” urethane rear wheel. For acceleration, the scooter has a twist-grip control, with a front brake that is operated by hand. It also has a retractable kickstand for balance that can be raised or lowered when on the go. It is available in red, blue, pink, and a lighter pink shade called “sweet pea”.
Overall, this scooter is easy to use with young kids, and it keeps at a safe speed without being too slow and boring. The hind wheel on the product is a little slippery on wet surfaces, but with practice, my son was able to learn how to use it safely. The front wheel works incredibly well at getting over bumps and obstacles without a fuss, and it kept the ride stable and secure throughout. It also runs super quietly, which is a nice touch.
The The Razor E100 Electric Scooter is pretty sturdy and holds up well under circumstances like falling, the issue lies in the fact that the scooter can’t fully rely on its brakes. The front brakes just aren’t sufficient and need a lot of strength to be completely engaged – more strength than a young child has. They can stop the scooter, but it can take longer than expected. If your kid is one to get bruises and scrapes, it’s a good idea to teach them other ways of stopping instead of relying fully on the brakes, just in case.
I also had a bit of a problem with the chain-driven motor. The drive chain cover is pretty bulky, and when making sharp turns, I could clearly see the cover interfere with movement and cause the back wheel to lift off the ground. It’s a minor detail, and my son doesn’t seem to notice, but it does concern me a little.
2. VIRO Rides 550E with Street Art-Inspired Look
The VIRO Electric Scooter is worth recommending for its safe design and precise performance. Your kid will also love how aesthetically pleasing this e-scooter is with its street art-inspired look.
- It has hand-activated rear safety brakes to provide more security for kids while braking.
- Its design is specially crafted to eliminate potential damages from road debris.
- It has high-visibility LED lights for night rides.
- It has a kickstand to support your e-scooter bike in standing style.
- It is made with durable tires and adjustable height handlebars.
- It can be confusing to put together at first.
- It is a little heavy for little kids.
- Very short run time of only 40 minutes or 6 miles per full charge.
- SPEEDY AND GREAT PEFORMANCE – These high-performance electric scooters can roll up to 10 MPH for a smooth ride. Manage the speed with the thumb throttle on the right of the handlebar.
- DURABLE SAFETY BRAKES – Unlike the ordinary street scooter that use foot brakes, the VR 550 E Rechargeable Electrical Scooter has hand-activated rear brake that provides optimum control and stop.
- 40 MINUTES AVERAGE RUNTIME – Cruise smoothly for up to 6 miles when the SLA battery of your kids scooters are full. The 550e is a push to start scooter. and comes with a charger.
- VISIBILITY MATTERS – The scooter lights (LED) helps kids stay visible at all times while they ride these stylish electric toys whether at the park, streets, school, or just around the neighbor.
- SAFE KIDS SCOOTER DESIGN – The electric scooter kids love is designed for their safety. The motor as well as the chain drive are fully-enclosed. The electrical components also have a covered underside to protect from potential damage from road debris.
$139.99Buy on AmazonLast update on 2021-11-07 at 05:30
The VIRO Electric Scooter is designed for children ages 10 up. Its stylish look will surely captivate not only the kids but also the adults. This cheap electric scooter for kids meets my standard of quality in every sense. My son who I bought it for as a gift will always park it at conspicuous places so that everyone that visits him sees it and commends him for its cool design. Though the design is stunning, its performance is never compromised.
It has highly durable polyurethane tires, adjustable height handlebars, and a hand-operated front brake to ensure your kid’s safety. What I also love about VIRO is its emission-free chain drive motor. This e-scooter is very environment-friendly and does not emit any substances that can be harmful to your child. I’d always prefer this one over gas-powered scooters.
There’s also something unique about VIRO that you can’t see from other e-scooters, and that is its kickstand. It is made with a durable spring-loaded foldaway mechanism that allows itself to stand sturdy in a standing position. This surely adds another layer of safety for your kids. Its high visibility LED lights will also complement VIRO’s stylish look. Even at night, you will see your kid rolling in style with his fashionable e-scooter.
Based on our experience, VIRO can be hard to put together at first, but I believe it’s nothing compared to the excitement I saw in my son’s eyes after seeing its unique look. It also runs at a pretty fair speed of 10mph. The high-speed rate has given the brand an edge over others. Children fancy speedy scooters and it is their number one favorite thing when talking about what they like in a scooter. My son absolutely loves the scooter’s high-speed rate.
The VIRO Electric Scooter stands strong and sturdy. Its kickstand also adds up to this e-scooter’s stability and safety. The front brakes are pretty impressive as well. Unlike many other scooters, VIRO has specially-designed hand-activated rear safety breaks for precise braking and performance. If your kid easily gets injured, this should be the perfect kick-starter for him to learn to ride an e-scooter with confidence.
Another thing that hooked me is VIRO’s fully-enclosed motor and chain drive and covered underside. Such a combination prevents damage from road debris, making this scooter last longer than any of its counterparts. My son is focused more on the aesthetics but the more he used it, the more he understood how durable and secure VIRO is, making his wandering fingers safe all the time.
3. Pulse Performance Products GRT-11 Electric Scooter
Every parent who values quality and still needs a cost-friendly scooter should go for this performance-enhanced Scooter. It serves the pocket reasonably well but doesn’t sacrifice much if anything in quality.
The Pulse GRT-11 Electric Scooter easily starts and does not lose its charge whenever my son rides it. This is a quality product that has carved out a good niche for itself in the scooter industry. Apart from its speed which I believe the brand will improve on, my son has never complained about anything about it.
- Durable 12 V battery
- Provides 50 minutes of continuous use
- Top speed isn’t impressive
- Brake position could be improved
- ELECTRIC: Two-wheeled electric scooter features an 80-watt chain driven motor and speeds up to 8 mph!
- HEAVY DUTY: Ultra heavy-duty contoured stem and handle bars for comfort and steel frame provide extra protection and durability to ensure your child has a safe ride
- PUSH-TO-GO: Thumb actuated throttle with easy to use Push-To-Go technology and rear foot brake as a bonus safety feature
- RECHARGEABLE: 12-volt rechargeable battery system allows your child to have a continuous ride time of up to 50 minutes so playtime doesn’t have to stop!
- DIMENSIONS: Scooter measures 31″L x 18″W x 35″H; Designed for riders 8 years and older, weighing up to 120 lbs.
$89.99Buy on AmazonLast update on 2021-11-07 at 05:30
The design is great, adorable, and enticing. My son and I are big fans of royal blue. The color is a stand-out feature of the electric scooter. The shade also does not get dirty easily and can be used for a long time without fading.
In addition, the cost is amazing. It is cost-friendly because “Pulse has purposely made this for low-income earner…”
Despite the cost, the quality is quite good. My son had used one scooter before I purchased him this one. The motor quality of the other one was ZERO but this has proved to be a HERO. It gives us all the joy we can derive from a product. Since it has been bought, we have never taken it for repairs. The quality of the Scooter has been unbelievable considering its price.
In addition, the rise bars and frame steels on the Scooter are two major safety measures that the company has perfectly got right. This gives me great relief when my kid rides the Scooter because I know he is secure with the extra features. It is not only cost-friendly; it is also parent-friendly. The ease of mind it offers is a huge plus.
More impressively, the portability of the scooter is one of its kind on the market. My son operates it on his own with ease. It is a great feature that makes it more worthwhile. It is not an extra weight in any way and can always be transported at any length.
Another great feature of the Pulse GRT-11 Electric Scooter is the 50 minutes continuous runtime. While others work on an average of 40 minutes, this has proved to be exceptional due to the engine quality and the unique build. My son has always prided himself over this feature because when the scooters of his other siblings stop working, he still rides around with his, bragging while doing so. And the battery has held strong over all the time he’s had it. For this feature alone, I will always be a fan of this scooter.
What has contributed greatly to this is the battery. The 12-volt battery that comes with the scooter is very durable and does not need to charge all day long.
However, the brand will need to improve the speed of this scooter. There are many scooters that run at an average speed of 10mph or even faster. My son is often left behind while riding it with his siblings. An improvement on this would be a great addition to the brand. Kids are more concerned about how scooters run because they always want to impress one another with it. In addition to that, if the foot brake can be made handy, it will ensure greater security for your kids while riding.
4. Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter
Despite all the enticing features that the scooter has, the Razor Power Core E90 is sold for just over a hundred online. Any kid would love this scooter for its quality, reliability, and unique design. It perfectly serves its purpose due to its longer duration of runtime and for being maintenance-free. Also, it works perfectly for every environment and weather condition.
- Uses effective hand braking system
- Provides 80 minutes of continuous use
- Perfect for kids of all sizes
- Reaches up to 10 miles per hour
- Provides seating option
- You might get tired of your kids arguing about who will use it more
7,613 ReviewsRazor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter – Green
- Innovative Power Core technology features a 85-watt, maintenance-free, high-torque, hub motor that delivers smooth acceleration to up to 10 mph (16 km/h) with the push of the throttle
- Rechargeable 12V sealed lead-acid battery provides an extended ride time of up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Rear-wheel drive delivers better balance control and traction for a safer, more stable ride
- Features a lightweight, all-steel frame and fork and flat-free, airless rear tire for a solid ride
- Additional features include hand-operated, front brake and retractable kickstand
$144.79Buy on AmazonLast update on 2021-11-07 at 05:30
Razor Power Core E90 is truly sharp and positively dangerous! It is a 5-star electric scooter for kids. It’s a standard brand that has maintained its relevance for a long time without an iota of going into extinction anytime soon. This brand has always waxed stronger due to the standard of the products they manufacture. I have been their loyal customer for a long time because they have never fallen short of my expectations.
The new power core technology is a wonderful feature that I will always admire in this scooter. The new improvement is clearly evident in the functionality. My daughter who used to use the older version attested to this. It moves at an unmistakably increased speed. My daughter calls the scooter ‘baby jet’. She moves faster than her brother and will pride herself over him for this. This new version of Razor E90 has doubled the quality of the former.
This Razor Power Core E90 is simply like no other. It has no chain nor alignment, so it does not need ANY maintenance. What a perfect scooter. Since I bought it for my daughter, we have never spent a dime on it because it has been wonderful without any cost of maintenance. This has saved me from the headache of ‘when this thing develops a fault I’m going to have to pay to get it repaired’. So in that regard, it’s very economical.
The design of this cheap electric scooter for kids is just excellent. I have lost count of the number of people who have complimented my daughter over the design of the scooter whenever she rides it. It’s not overly complex, always shining, does not get dirty easily, and wonderfully carved to match all colors.
It runs at the highest speed of 10mph and unbelievably works for 80 minutes continuously. I never believed this until I bought it and my daughter began to use it. It virtually never stops working. She has been using it for years and it mysteriously seems the capacity of the scooter is not degrading.
In addition, no matter the weight of your kid, you should be certain that any scooter you buy supports them properly. As big-boned as my daughter is, this model has never seemed to struggle to carry her. She rides it daily and does not look to have worn it out in any way. It looks strong as usual and when washed appears new. The motor is really great. Its quality has made me recommend this unit to people countless times.
The safety feature of this cheap kids’ electric scooter is an improvement over other brands’. It uses a hand-operated fender brake that has NEVER failed. My daughter will be at the highest speed and still appear unperturbed just for the sole reason of the reliability of the brake. It works just perfectly.
The comfort of Razor Power Core E90 also gives laudable. It provides a seating option that so many other brands do not add. Despite the long duration of its runtime, my daughter never gets tired. She sits comfortably and rides around.
5. HOVERSTAR Electric Kick Start Scooter for Kids
The HOVERSTAR Scooter is definitely worth the cost. The features of this scooter make it hold up well against other brands. Very easy to assemble and will definitely provide a fun and safe ride for kids
- Easy to use and repair
- Twist-grip throttle
- Minimum range and max speed makes it great for younger kids
- Very affordable
- Quick battery charge time
- No foldable design
- No extra functions or features
- Handlebar may be too short for some kids
- It uses more efficient hand brake system than similar electric scooters.
- ur product provides great fun for all kids within maximum safety standard.
- Hoverstar kids scooter equipped with the most advanced and mature modern technology.
- The Hoverstar 12Volt electric scooter delivers great power and fun. Featuring High-capacity battery, Certified Charger, Holds up to 120 Lbs, Max Speed 6 MPH and Maximum Range 5 Miles.
- Estimated assembly and setup time is approximately 10-15 Minutes
Buy on AmazonLast update on 2021-11-07 at 05:30
This is the HOVERSTAR Scooter to get for your kids if you want something that is as simple as possible. The Hoverstar may not have any fancy features to accompany its design but that is precisely what makes it a great choice for kids under the age of 10 or so. It’s also extremely affordable much like all the other options on this list.
The HOVERSTAR Scooter is truly a simplistic and minimalist scooter for young kids, though I definitely don’t mean this in a bad way. While there are other scooters that will be better suited for pre-teens or teenagers, the Hoverstar does a great job of nailing the specific demographic of younger kids.
The stats speak for themselves in a way. The Hoverstar is indeed the slowest scooter on this list but this makes it ideal for kids under the age of 10 that are literally getting their first-ever electric scooter. These specifications are designed to make sure that young boys and girls will be able to experience what it’s like to ride an electric scooter without going too fast or too far. It’s basically the safest version of a scooter that will one day get them ready for the big leagues.
This is a very easy scooter to both assemble and use. The handlebars are very soft and easy to squeeze. The braking system works all of the time with great precision. Even if your child is only 5 years old he or she will be able to intuitively grasp the ins and outs of this scooter within mere minutes.
I do not recommend this scooter for ages over 10 as they will likely want something with a little more power to it. This is, after all, a very basic electric scooter. It is, however, a perfect fit for ages 5-9 and since it is so cheap, you probably won’t consider it a big deal when your child asks for an upgrade a couple of years later.
All in all, the Hoverstar truly is an ideal fit for young kids. It is comfortable, it charges very quickly, and has responsive wheels and brakes.
In conclusion, all these products are very good and as evident in the specification and features of the products, manufacturers are really improving on them regularly. As it has been said earlier, the decision of which you buy is dependent on many factors that should be critically considered before making orders. But these five have been selected from a much longer list as the top budget options that are designed for children. So you should be happy with any of them. Your kid will surely love riding around in one.
The Razor E100 Glow Electric Scooter is a good buy for people who are not very large because of the seating option that is not as comfortable as others. But for those who are smaller, it’s the ideal choice.
Kids who are just learning how to ride scooters can be given the Pulse GRT-11 Electric Scooter as it is a little bit slow and kids can be monitored properly while using it.
The Razor Power Core E90 is meant for big kids and those who have some experience in riding it as it moves at a high speed and works for a very long duration.
are very inexpensive but offer good value. And since the batteries of their products are replaceable, they’re sure to last a long time.
The HOVERSTAR Scooter is very barebones but is the best choice for younger kids who just want to have a relaxing cruise around the neighborhood.
What it really comes down to is what you value most for your kid in a scooter. This list of the top five affordable options for children has a little bit for everyone. So think about which will satisfy your needs best and buy with confidence. Each model is tried and tested for great performance. Your kid will definitely appreciate being able to cruise around in one of these!
Cheap Electric Scooters for Kids
Kids are always on the go. They are always looking for excitement and new technological based toys to play with. One of the newest options that are available are the electric scooters. Often though, it is difficult for parents to figure out which type is truly the best option for their child and which ones are the most affordable. If you are trying to figure it out, here are some of the best cheap electric scooters for kids.
Jump To Our List Of > Cheap Electric Scooter For Kids
Make the Right Choice
When it comes to electric scooters, you have a large variety of choices. It is a market that continues to grow daily, it seems. However, not all of these “electric scooters” are good for all kids. Some are designed for older children and adults. This includes the self-balancing boards and drift boards that are available. They may look like an exciting toy for young children, but this does not mean that your child can handle it.
Why Young Kids Get Hurt On Scooters
When it comes to operating a self-balance board or something similar, young kids are often unable to ride it safely. The self-balance part of it makes parents feel safe about it, but the way they are used is not easy for a young child. To ride, you have to make very slight adjustments to the way that you stand on the board. This means you lean slightly forward to go forward. There are no handlebars to hold onto and younger children are unable to make small adjustments to their stance. If they lean too far forward or backward, they may fall off of the drifting board.
There are also a lot of these boards that are heavy and often when the battery dies, it dies suddenly. This is an issue for many adults and teens because when the battery dies, the board will suddenly stop and you run the risk of falling. To help, these boards have battery lights to show you when the battery is getting low, but most young children may miss this very subtle signal that danger is coming their way.
Give Your Kids a Safer Way To Scooter
Many parents who have children that want balance boards choose electric scooters instead. The cheap 50cc scooters that are available today do not require as much balance which makes it easier for small kids to avoid the road rash that may come along with a balance board mishap. Why not have a look for yourself to find out about the safer options for younger children?
This 3 wheel scooter for kids provides your young child with a scooter that takes off smoothly. There is a handlebar to hold and it does have limited steering to ensure they avoid sharp turns. It is stable and has a large deck to stand on. It goes only 1.75 mph and allows for rides up to 40 minutes. It is safe for all kids ages 3 and up to 50 pounds. Read More Here⇒
This is a pink electric razor scooter that little girls will enjoy. Its top speed is about 15 mph. It provides riders with full control thanks to a handlebar and a hand operated rear brake. It sits on 10 inch tires and has a removable riding seat. It is a great electric scooter for girls of all ages thanks to the fact that it can be used by everyone up to 220 pounds. Read More Here⇒
The Razor Trikke is a three wheeled electric scooter that can travel up to 9 mph for about 40 minutes on a full charge. Kids enjoy riding on it because of the split deck that they can stand on and the simple fact that it looks cool. It has a handlebar to hold, twist grip throttle, and a hand brake to give them complete control after they use the push start button to get it getting. Read More Here⇒
The E200S is a kids electric scooter with seat that can travel up to 40 minutes at 15 mph. It uses a chain driven motor, has 8 inch tires, a twist grip throttle, a soft cushioned seat to sit on, and the handlebars are fully adjustable. The only requirements for this scooter is that you be less than 154 pounds and that you have a great time while riding on it.