Looking to buy a Cheap Human Hair Weave 18 Inches option? Our team has researched and reviewed the 18 inch weave length and 18 inch weave price to help you come up with a better decision. We’ve also put up a shopping guide with the features you can consider when buying the 18 inch hair wig.
Whether you are looking for an 18 inches human hair weave or other types of cheap human hair store, it’s important to know what’s available. There are many different things to consider before buying your first real human hair weave. Drawing on the knowledge of our beauty industry experts, we’ve created a list of the best cheap human hair products currently available.
Cheap Human Hair Weave 18 Inches
What are full lace wigs?
Full lace human hair wigs are a special type of wig which are made with lace which sits on and covers your whole head. With a full lace wig human hair, glue or tape is usually required unless you order a glue-less cap, which can sometimes be a little more expensive, but are definitely worth the investment.
Whether you want to wear your hair in an up-do, a ponytail, or even just to expose the nape of your neck, a best full lace wig allows you to work however you want it to. You can treat a human full lace wig as you would your regular hair.
Difference between full lace and lace front and classical wig.
People who decide to buy wigs, sometimes confused about remy full lace wig and a lace front wig. The difference between both full lace wig and a lace front wig is not clear to them.
- 1.A full lace wig with human hair is constructed from a lace cap that covers the whole head and the 100% human hair is knotted into this by hand. On standard remy lace wigs there is a strip of stretch lace over the top of the crown to allow for movement such as hair growth underneath and for variations in head size.
- 2.A lace front wig (this could be a human hair lace front wig, synthetic lace front wigs, silky straight lace front human hair wig, yaki straight lace front human hair wig, bodywave lace front human hair wig etc), has lace that is usually 2 to 3 inches wide at the front, and the back of the wig is constructed like a traditional wig with machine sewed wefts of hairs sewn into strips of fabric, typically netting.
Why choose human hair full lace wig?
Many people wonder why they should choose full lace wig over other selections on the market. The glueless full lace wig is very versatile;
1.It can be styled just like your natural human hair. Many other wigs use synthetic hair, or imitation hair which is prone to scalding, discoloration and unraveling.
2.If you want to put your hair in a pig tail, curl it, flat iron it or even dye it, the full human lace wig will allow for all of this.
3.Other wigs, as well, tend to shift their position making it harder to do natural activities. But with a full lace wig you can even enjoy a trip to the swimming pool when the wig is properly applied.
4. Another difference between full lace wig and competitors is that this wig can be blended with your natural hair or can completely cover natural hair; depending on your needs. No matter what, thanks to the lace, it looks as though the hair is growing naturally out of your scalp.
About the product
UNIce Cheap Full Lace Human Hair Wigs 120% Density Virgin Remy Wigs with Baby Hair
Hair Material: 100% human virgin hair
Hair Texture: straight,curly,wavy and bob human hair wigs
Density : 120% Density
Cap Size: Average Cap Size(21-23.5Inch) with Adjustable Straps and 3 Combs
Cap type:rose hair net,hand-making MoNo head skin
Quality: 100% virgin hair,tangle free,no shedding
Return Policy: If you Don’t Like Our Product, Simply Return it and Keep the Item in Original Condition Including Lace Uncut and Hair Unwashed
Can be Straightened, Curled, Dyed, Bleached and Styled as your own hair
Can last for 1 year under good care
How should you measure the wig cap size?
Do you know which one is the right choice for your head size? Determining a custom remy human hair wig size that’s right for you is actually easy. Below is a step by step guide on how to measure for lace front hair wigs.
STEP 1: Start by pulling your hair up and away from your face, and securing it with a hair band or clip. If your hair is short, try using a cloth head band to hold your hair back.
STEP 2: Using a cloth tape measure, drape the cloth tape around the back of your head and touch the base of your skull at a point where the african american lace front wig will end. Position the end of the tape at mid-point of your front hairline. Place the tape measure as shown, just above your ears. This measurement is your head ‘circumference’.
STEP 3: Record your measurement. Once you have your head measurement, reference it in the size chart to find the wig cap size that’s right for you.
- It’s important to consider your body frame type and volume of your natural hair to ensure accuracy in size selection.
- If you have a petite body frame and a full head of hair with moderate length, you are probably ‘Petite’.
- If you have a medium body frame and a full head of hair with moderate length, you are probably ‘Average’. With these two frame types, go up a size for thick or shoulder length hair, and down a size for sparse, thin, or no hair.
- If you have a larger body frame, your head circumference exceeds 22″, and you have a full head of hair with moderate length, you are probably ‘Large’.
How to install and style african american full lace human wigs?
Before you put on your lace front wig with bangs, you will first need to prepare your hair. If you have short hair, simply brush it back, away from your face. For longer hair, pin it up by making flat pin curls out of sections of your hair. Keep them distributed evenly over your head to avoid bumps and bulges.
Follow these easy steps to put on your wig:
1.Using both hands, hold the wig by the nape where the label is. Tilt your head slightly forward. You will be putting the wig on in a front to back motion.
2.Position the front of the wig above your eyebrows, and slip the wig on like you would a bathing cap.
3.Push the front of the wig back until it rests slightly below your natural hairline. Center the wig by positioning the ear tabs on both sides in front of your ears, never covering them. When the wig feels comfortable, tuck in any stray hairs.
What’s the easiest way to put on a wig? Here is a frontal installation tutorial video for frontal wig installed.Watch the video for expert tips on the quickest (and easiest!) way to put on your wig.
How to care full lace wigs human hair?
1. Wash and deep condition hair regularly.
2. Detangle hair gently by hands before washing. Do not rub or twist hair.
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and wash hair carfully till clean.
4. Have hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun or dry by hair drier. Put argan oil to soft hair after wash.
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from top to end. Do not brush.
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
There are many ways to keep a human hair wig styled and fresh looking. In this video learn how to do this procedure and if it’s right for you.
Attention Please: Wig Storage:The best way is on a lace front wigs for women stand or mannequin, also you can store it in a hair net and plastic bag. Please note lace front wigs real human hair should be placed in a cool dry space.