looking for where to get cord latest lace material dresses styles, cord lace material dresses formal, cord lace material dresses for short wedding gown, cord lace material for short gown for baby shower or material dresses for special occasions? Look no further, Nairacloset is an online store that deals on beautiful and colourful lace material dresses. Our cord lace material dresses are trendy and classy to suite the modern pregnant woman/all women. your comfort is also our concern because we select comfortable lace material dresses that gives you comfort and room for your baby bump. Nairacloset cord lace material dresses, bringing out the best and elegance in you.
A special occasion calls for a special dress and that’s where Cord Lace Short Gown Styles comes in. You can look like a swan and let everyone know that it’s you who is the queen of the night. Not only this, you can get complimented by all and sundry for your special dress.
Cord Lace Short Gown Styles
Today, Nigerian cord lace blouse styles are popular and loved by many young fashionistas; they are really sure that many other blouse styles can hardly compete them! Just think about it: the pleasant cord lace fabric always makes you look on top, the great diversity of bright colors allow you to create not only interesting combinations but the perfect mood! More than that, almost all types of modern accessories go perfectly with the fashionable cord lace styles. Now we will guide you through the latest and best Nigerian cord lace styles!
1. Cord lace blouse styles
1.1. Vibrant cord lace blouse with a circle skirt
This is one of the most festive and bright cord lace skirt and blouse styles. The thing is that yellow and green amazingly complete each other, creating a perfect gamma for lovely summer days.
The cord lace blouse paired with a fashionable circle skirt is a winning solution. You can make your look even more attractive by adding bright accessories (try a headscarf of matching colors and you will get a complete stylish look for a big event).
1.2. Pink flamingo cord lace Iro & Buba
Get the fashionable cord lace blouse & wrapper of matching colors and wear them together.
The tender flamingo pink color looks feminine, graceful, and gentle. If the lace fabric has many holes in it, wear a shirt with the short sleeves underneath. The watch or the bracelet will complete your fashionable look!
1.3. White cord lace blouse & long mermaid skirt
The classic white and blue colors recall the pleasant images: the tender sea waves and the wonderful shine of pearls, making you look like a real ocean treasure! Complete your look with a fashionable head wrap of neutral shades and try some simple, but elegant accessories. Finish your look with a festive makeup!
1.4. Cord lace peplum blouse with a narrow skirt
Today, the peplum style is still trendy, and if you combine it with the skirt that emphasizes the elegance of your figure, you will create an unforgettable look!
Peplum cord lace blouse will hide all the imperfections of your waistline, making you look slimmer. On the contrary, if you are the owner of tiny hips, this blouse visibly makes your hips bigger. So, a lady with any type of figure will definitely benefit from trying this blouse style!While choosing the right colors, you’ll have to listen to your preferences – and you will be able to create a perfect look!
Add some playfulness and mystery wearing an adorable bow on your belt. Also, try to complement your look with the right accessories like the bright traditional necklace.
1.5. Cord lace blouse with long Ankara skirt
If you are a big fan of colorful patterns, then you will be glad to hear that you can easily combine it with the latest cord lace blouses.
The short cord lace blouse models show your beautiful shoulders; it can be paired with the long patterned skirt that will definitely make a huge impression on everyone!
Choose the colors that you like the most: be creative, make the most captivating and interesting style yourself! Choosing the accessories, opt for a classic wristwatch, minimalistic necklace, and massive earrings!
1.6. Cord lace fashion: short-sleeved blouse & long narrow skirt
This style will make you look like a modern tenner Snow White from a fairy tale.
The pulsating dark blue cord lace blouse is the real choice of a princess, and the patterned skirt of a bright color will complete your royal look.
Add a branded glowing clutch and silver accessories – and you are ready to go to a party!
1.7. Black & white and a bit of red
Black & white combination is a winning classic, but you can make it even better by adding some red shades! This three-colors look is created for strong ladies who are not afraid to be discussed by the others: the classic snow-white cord lace blouse, paired with the refined black skirt and some red twists (the headscarf, elegant jewelry or a branded red clutch) create an enchanting look.
1.8. Cord lace designs: the modern futuristic look
The good news is that the lovely cord lace blouses look great with the ultra-modern geometrical patterns! These designs just seem incompatible: they create something astonishing! So, if you want to impress the people around you, try wearing fashionable clothes made of different fabrics. You can purchase such a set in any fashion store. Add some charm, by wearing a stylish head wrap in a matching color, complement this elegant image with fashionable minimalistic accessories.
1.9. Asymmetrical cord lace blouse & peplum top and skirt
Nature itself, and even our bodies are a bit asymmetric. So why not to try modern asymmetric clothes?! The Ankara suit (modern peplum top & skirt) will become the eye-catching detail of your look, and adding the charming asymmetrical cord lace blouse makes your look even more attractive. This is the right style is for confident, bold ladies!Add a gentle head wrap of a matching color and a branded watch, then complement your look with a stunning makeup!
1.10. Various shades of pink
Pink look amazing with the dark skin – so add the modern clothes of different pink shades to your everyday wardrobe. This tender color can be successfully mixed with silver – so go on with experimenting with the clothes of silver color and some elegant silver accessories. Create a stunning look and you are guaranteed the desired attention from everyone around!
2. What to mix cord lace blouse with?
Cord lace blouses look good with the trendy trousers, strict suit or pleated skirt. Cord lace blouses look very chic both in everyday clothing sets as well as in glamorous evening outfits. By the way, the modern cord lace blouses or shirts can successfully complement the office attire: just keep in mind to choose a simple bottom, like classic trousers, even jeans or a midi pencil skirt. Cord lace blouse of the same color as the jacket is extremely stylish option in this season. Thus, the cord lace blouse will not seem too provocative.
As for the everyday urban wardrobe, choose the modern cord lace blouses of bright colors. Try complex composite tones: olive, mustard, and wine colors. Such blouses look perfect with the casual simple trousers or with the romantic style skirts.
latest lace material dresses styles
What Are the Types of Lace?
Nowadays, lace fabric is widely used not only in bridal fashion, but also for finishing casual clothes, sewing evening or festive outfits, and even for lingerie.
Here are the main types of lace, which are extremely popular today:
- Chantilly lace is a type of lightweight lace (30-180 g/m 2) on a net background, usually with a floral pattern, outlined with silk threads. The name of lace came from French city Chantilly. This type of lace is a timeless classic. Sheer or semi-sheer, with scalloped edges, it is perfect for bridal fashion, airy evening gowns or overlays.
- Guipure lace is a heavy type of lace (70-400 g/m 2, wool guipure lace can weigh up to 800 g/m 2), which features a raised design. It does not have a net background like Chantilly lace, elements of guipure lace are connected with braids. It’s a great choice for casual and evening dresses, blouses, skirts, jackets and outwear.
- Lyon lace is a type of lace made of pure cotton with the weight of 90-150 g/m 2. This lace has a complex pattern, woven on a lightweight tulle and outlined with a cord thread. It is produced on the original looms, which remained from the 19th century. Perfect for a wedding dress.
- Corded lace is a type of lace outlined with a soutache cord, which creates a volumetric effect. The weight is 45-185 g/m 2. Choose it for a wedding or evening dress, for decorating of any attire or as overlay material.
- Embroidered lace is perfect for evening wear. The weight is 100-550 g/m 2. Lots of beads, sequins, crystals, ribbons, satin stitch embroidery and more create a festive look. It is extremely popular for fashioning haute couture gowns. Ideal for evening wear, bridal gowns.
- Lace applique is a piece of openwork material. The weight depends on a décor, with beads and bugles lace appliques can have the same weight as embroidered lace.
Lace fabric collection at Tissura
Another classification refers to handmade laces and their production method. There is needle lace, bobbin lace, crochet and tatting.
- Needle lace. This type of lace is created with a needle and thread based on the pattern, usually applied on a parchment paper.
- Bobbin lace is made with threads, wrapped around bobbins. It is also known as pillow lace.
- Crochet from French means ‘small hook’, as the production process involves using a crochet hook when the lace is handmade. It also can be manufactured on a loom as strips of lace material, which will be sewn together.
- Tatting lace is a type of handcrafted lace, made of a series of knots and loops with a tatting shuttle.
Stretch Lace Fabric
Stretch lace fabric usually contains elastic fibers – spandex or lycra (elastane). Due to these fibers, lace has a great stretch factor and becomes durable. Lace with elastic fibers is absolutely versatile. Use it for sleeves, adorn your lingerie, decollete or use for multilayered outfits, coats, skirts, dresses and more.
African lace is a type of industrial embroidery on cotton, sateen, linen made by Swiss or Austrian manufacturers for the Western Africa market. European manufacturers decided to choose vibrant colors, typical for traditional clothing in the region. This embroidery looks very similar to guipure but it is not lace in the conventional sense. The name Nigerian lace, which is often used, is explained by the fact that Nigeria was one of the major export markets for Swiss companies. The other names of this embroidery are Austrian lace or Swiss lace.
Pros and Cons of Lace
Laces are works of textile art. They bring beauty and pleasure to everyday life. Nevertheless, lace has both pros and cons. Here are the main of them:
- Beautiful. It looks stunning and feminine, perfect for a romantic look.
- Versatile. The material is an ideal choice for evening and casual clothes, finishing and more.
- Airy. It is breathable and has a pleasant texture.
- Festive. Casual clothes decorated with lace look stunning.
- Fragile. It can be easily damaged.
- Price. It is not a secret that laces made of natural materials by leading European manufacturers are expensive.
- Transparency. It’s possible to use lace for separate elements or in combination with other materials. One may also insert a lining for more opacity.
- Labor-consuming care. Dry-cleaning will be the best option, but a hand wash is also possible. Dry any garment with lace horizontally.
Properties and qualities
Lace is an openwork fabric handmade or machine-made. Depending on a type, its weight is from lightweight to heavy. It is breathable, sheer and may require a lining. The lace is soft to the touch, especially if made with silk, cotton or wool. With synthetic fibers it is more durable. Metallic threads add shimmering. The typical patterns are floral and botanical, but the design can often be geometric, ornamental, with stripes and waves, checks and paisley. The lace fabric is perfect for evening, bridal and casual wear, home textiles, lingerie, finishing.
How to Care for Lace Fabric?
Lace fabric requires delicate care. Dry-cleaning is preferable. First of all, check the care label before washing. If hand wash is allowed, choose a gentle cleaning agent, use cold water, and dry on a towel after washing. If the lace is machine washable, select the delicate mode, use a wash bag and mild detergent. In case of improper care, for example, if a temperature of the water is higher than recommended, shrinkage is possible. Note, embroidered lace is not washable.
If possible, try to avoid ironing. It is especially important in case the lace contains synthetic fibers, because they can melt. If you decided to use iron, note the lace should be treated very carefully. Put the lace on a towel and place a press cloth or a plain cotton fabric between the iron and lace. Choose the proper temperature. If you want to dry the wet lace with iron, gradually raise the temperature from cool to cool-medium. When the lace is almost dry, put the iron aside. To avoid stretching, dry heavy lace apparel flat.
Top-5 Lace Fashion Trends 2018/2019
Lace is one of the favorites among fashion designers. The 20 th century has finally brought lace into everyday life.
Coco Chanel: “I consider lace to be one of the prettiest imitations ever made of the fantasy of nature; lace always evokes for me those incomparable designs which the branches and leaves of trees embroider across the sky, and I do not think that any invention of the human spirit could have a more graceful or precise origin”.
Here are the hottest fashion trends for this and upcoming season:
• Lingerie inspired clothes. Dresses and blouses with lace which show the beauty of woman’s body are among the hottest fashion trends.
• Total transparent look. Lightweight Chantilly lace is ideal for sewing airy dresses. Made without a lining, it will be the last word in fashion.
• A tiered skirt. This year a voluminous skirt is on all runaways. One of the best ways to decorate its hems is lace trims. The most ultra-modern color for lace trims is black.
• Fashion looks, inspired by the Victorian era. It means that the romantic and feminine garments are very popular and it is impossible to imagine fashion runways without lace – dresses, skirts, sleeves and even shoes, covered with this delicate fabric. By the way, Queen Victoria adored lace and even introduced a new bridal trend – she married Prince Albert in a stunning white dress and veil, embellished with lace.
• 3d floral lace fabric. Without a doubt, flowers are the best motif for a lace pattern. There is a keen interest in embroidered lace – rose-like coiled ribbons, gauzy petals from lingerie fabrics, and heavy appliques on a delicate net.
Europe is a birthplace of lace fabric. There is a long tradition of manufacturing with secrets, unique patterns and techniques. Some of the lacemakers even use the centuries-old looms. Here are the renowned manufacturers from France, Austria, and Italy with types of lace they make:
|Manufacturer||Country||Types of lace||Uses of lace|
|Sophie Hallette||France||Chantilly, guipure, corded, embellished||Evening, bridal gowns, ball gowns, overlay material|
|Riechers Marescot||France||Chantilly, guipure, corded, embroidered||Exclusive evening dresses and bridal gowns, finishing|
|Solstiss Sa||France||Chantilly, corded, embroidered, guipure, scalloped lace trims||Eveningwear, wedding and ball gowns, finishing|
|HOH||Austria||Guipure, corded, sequined||Eveningwear, casual skirts, dresses, tops, jackets, overlay material, finishing|
|Marco Lagattolla||Italy||Silk Chantilly lace, macrame, embroidered, lace trims||Eveningwear, bridal dresses, lingerie, accessories, finishing|