What is the Cost Of Single Axis Solar Tracker and solar panel tracking system price? Tracking technology is not new to the solar market, but single-axis solutions have recently become a standard in utility-scale applications. Berkeley Lab found that 70% of utility-scale solar installed in 2018 used tracking systems.
“I’d say even eight years ago, trackers were either nonexistent in a utility-scale market or were just a small fraction of the share relative to plants being built in the U.S. right now,” said Jeff Krantz, CCO at Array Technologies.
single axis solar tracking system
Single-axis trackers will gather less energy per unit compared to dual-axis trackers, but with shorter racking heights, they require less space to install, creating a more concentrated system footprint and an easier model for operations and maintenance.
Single-axis trackers are split into centralized and decentralized tracker types. Centralized or distributed trackers use a single motor to power a driveline between rows that will move an entire segment of panels. Decentralized systems have one motor per tracking row. There are also instances of trackers with motors present on every set of racking, making rows more adjustable during installation and in some cases allowing them to track independently of neighboring modules.
“In recent years, with rapid reduction in global solar module pricing, banks and developers are favoring single-axis tracking systems’ power capacity (number of modules) to achieve PPA targets over other such systems like complicated dual-axis applications that improve efficiency,” Au said.
solar panel tracking system price
NEXTracker trackers have rows that rotate independently of each other that are powered by separate, dedicated solar modules. NEXTracker
Single-axis solar trackers were initially designed to work like Venetian blinds with panel rows moving in unison throughout the day. Now, considerations are being built into tracking software to have panel rows compensate for diffuse light, adverse wind conditions and row and horizon shading.
On cloud-covered days, sunlight doesn’t reach the Earth’s surface with direct beams — it is received as diffuse light — which means a panel facing directly at the sun won’t necessarily have the most generation. It could mean panels will stow horizontally to catch the diffuse light.
“In areas where you’ll have a significant amount of cloud cover over the course of the year, there’s some benefit of having the tracker at a flatter angle than actually following exactly where the sun should be,” Krantz said
Similarly, with harsh wind conditions, trackers are programmed to stow panel rows horizontally. Newer models can compensate for higher wind loads, and, in certain cases, system-level monitors can determine which panel rows are unaffected by wind events and allow those rows to continue tracking.
Linked-row single-axis solar trackers historically don’t lend as easily to installation on steep, undulating topographies, where grading might be required. However, certain models can now compensate for uneven landscapes. The technology, which hasn’t had a large presence in colder climates, is starting to venture further into those regions.
“Many colder weather, higher altitude climates are seeing the adoption of solar trackers — and as such, controller technologies and stow strategies have advanced to withstand colder temperatures and snow loads such as NEXTracker,” Au said.
Certain racks and tracking algorithms are designed to account for bifacial panels and their dual-sided solar production. Other single-axis models are designed to fit modules in two-in-portrait orientation.
Array Technologies trackers use linked-row architecture to power tracking for multiple rows with a single motor. Array Technologies
“It’s a relatively heavy engineering lift,” Krantz said. “Having a metal infrastructure for these millions of panels that can sustain all the different elements that it’s going to experience over the course of that 25 or 30 years and then also to have it be moving because it inherently needs to follow the sun from east to west. There were some naysayers that believed it wouldn’t be feasible in the early stages, but at this point, that’s really not the case for most companies.”
Cost Of Single Axis Solar Tracker
Bluesun Solar – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://bluesunpv.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.257c50eaec9nNL#top-nav-bar
The first manufacturer/wholesaler in the list is Bluesun Solar Group, which is an international high-tech company.
The company produces solar trackers, solar cells, modules, and PV power generation systems.
The company has a world-class manufacturing engineering and management system, and technology R&D team comprising solar PV power generation experts.
Bluesun Solar uses advanced automatic production equipment imported from Germany, Italy, and Japan.
The company produces and wholesales the following range of solar trackers:
- 5 kW off-grid solar tracking system with pitch roof mounting 5000-watt system home – Cost: US$ 0.80 – US$ 1.20 / Watts.
- 1 MW solar panel sun-tracking system solar system ac 220v for factory use – Cost: $0.40 – $0.70/Watt.
- 1mw sun-tracking solar system sun panels electricity solar panel system for factory – Cost: $0.40 – $0.70/Watt.
- Bluesun solar tracking system 30kw on grid hybrid solar home system 30kw steel mounting install on roof and ground – Cost: $31,730.00 – $34,300.00/Set
Besides manufacturing, Bluesun is also associated with the R&D platforms such as the National Enterprise Technology Center, Zhejiang Engineering and Technological Research Center, Bluesun solar Research Institute, and others.
To know more about this company, please visit www.bluesunpv.com.
Perlight Solar – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://perlight.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.257c50eaec9nNL#top-nav-bar
Zhejiang Perlight Solar Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Baolite Group which was established in 1982.
Perlight headquarters is located in Wenling, China, with sales offices and warehouses in Shanghai, South California and Germany.
Since 2006, Perlight Solar has been manufacturing advanced solar modules. The company also produces and wholesales commercial-grade solar tracking system.
The cost of the solar tracking system the company produces and wholesales is below:
Perlight Commercial use 30kw solar tracking system on grid 30000 w solar panels system –
- 10000 – 19999 Watts: $0.78
- 20000 – 39999 Watts: $0.64
- >=40000 Watts: $0.52
The solar products that Perlight produces go through more than half a dozen individual checks and inspections before getting packaged.
The company has passed TUV, IEC, VDE, UL, ETL, CEC, FSEC, MCS, CE, BPPT, ISO 9001:2008, and ISO 14001:2004 certifications.
Perlight products have received positive reviews from Home Power Magazine in the USA and Photon Magazine.
To know more about this company, please visit http://www.perlight.com/.
Yangtze Solar Power – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://yangtze-solar.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.257c50eaec9nNL#top-nav-bar
Yangtze Solar has so far supplied more than 1.5 GW PV solar panels and millions of units of solar trackers, batteries, solar charge controllers and solar inverters.
With an emphasis on research and development, Yangtze Solar continuously manufactures leading-edge products.
The company also specializes in manufacturing and wholesaling quality solar trackers, which are below:
- Popular peel and stick solar panel tracking system –Cost:$0.46 – $0.53/Watt
- Solar panel customized fabric tracking system – Cost:$0.18 – $0.35/Watt
- Three days’ battery backup solar tracking system 3kw – Cost: $0.80 – $1.70/Watt
- CE ISO Approved solar tracking system 10kw – Cost: $0.80 – $1.70/Watt
Other products that Yangtze Solar produces include polycrystalline PV panel, monocrystalline PV panel, lithium battery, valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) battery, solar charge controller, solar inverter, turn-key completed off-grid and on-grid solar systems.
The company follows stringent quality control, production process, and finished goods inspection.
All the products are certified by TUV IEC (Germany), UL (America), JET (Japan), CSA (Canada), CEC (Australia), and CE.
Yangtze Solar has exported its solar panels, solar trackers, battery and other products to more than 120 different countries worldwide, especially to the USA, Germany, UK, and Japan.
For more information about the company, please visit https://www.yangtze-solar.com/.
Daheng Energy Tech – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://dahsolarpv.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.257c50eaec9nNL#top-nav-bar
DAH solar was founded in October 2009, and it is a manufacturer and wholesaler of solar modules, solar trackers, and complete solar systems with 500MW capacity per year.
The range of solar trackers the company supplies includes:
- Solar Panel 10kw Hybrid Tracking System Manufacturer Supply Solar Module System with Promotional Price – Cost: US$ 0.50 – US$ 1.30/Watts.
- Roof-mount solar tracking system 5kw on-grid solar system 5kw solar – Cost: US$ 0.50 – US$ 0.90/Watts.
- Free design solar tracking system 5kw, 10kw, 15kw, 20kw – Cost: $4,200.00 – $4,500.00/Set
- GPS solar tracking system 150000kw for commercial – Cost: $0.40 – $0.98/Watt
- 5kw dual-axis solar tracking system mounting structure kits – Cost: $0.90 – $1.30/Watt
- 10kw Solar Panel Mounting Tracking Structure System Price – Cost: $0.40 – $0.60/Watt.
The company also makes smart modules to monitor the working condition of solar panels, to achieve better management of power stations and improve power generation efficiency.
DAH Solar has certifications such as ISO, TUV Rheinland, TUV Nord, IEC,CE, CEC, CQC, INMETRO, and FIDE.SEC.
For more information about the company, please visit http://dah-energy.com/.
Jiangsu Minnuo Special Equipment – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://cnminnuo.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.257c50eaec9nNL#top-nav-bar
Jiangsu Minnuo Special Equipment Co., Ltd. has been in the solar industry since 2012.
The company supplies a range of products, including solar trackers, LPG steel cylinders, and accessories to both international and domestic customers.
The annual sales of the company reach up to 1,200,000 pieces.
Jiangsu Minnuo supplies the following solar trackers at wholesale prices:
- 5 kW dual-axis solar tracker solar panels tracking system – Cost:$2,800.00 – $8,000.00/piece.
- Customization sun tracking dual-axis solar tracker – Cost:$6,300.00 – $7,500.00/piece.
- Roof solar tracking system for power plant – Cost: $0.52 – $100.00/Piece
The company carries a strict quality control and inspection process, starting from the sourcing of raw materials to the testing of the finished products to ensure high-quality.
In 2013, Jiangsu Minnuo received the ISO 9001 certification, and also passed the Korean KGS Certification.
To know more about the company, please visit http://mncylinder.com/.
Zhiyi Metal Products – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://cnzhiyi.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.257c50eaec9nNL#top-nav-bar
Tianjin Zhiyi Color Steel Products Co., Ltd. is located in the CGZ Industrial Zone, Jinnan District, and it specializes in manufacturing and supplying solar trackers, steel prop, adjust back jack, steel plank, and other products.
The company supplies the following solar trackers:
- Solar panel mounting structure/solar panel tracking system – Cost: $1.00 – $8.00/piece.
- Best sale adjustable solar panels stand mounting brackets/solar panel tracking system – Cost: $5.00 – $100.00/Kilowatts.
- Hot dipped galvanized solar panel tracking stand mounting bracket system – Cost: $5.00 – $100.00/Kilowatts.
Zhiyi Metal Products also specializes in the design, manufacturing, and installation of movable houses such as office, dormitory, and exhibition hall. Also, the company undertakes light steel frame projects of various sizes.
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.tjzymetal.com/en/.
Rosen Solar Technology – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://rosensolar.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.257c50eaec9nNL#top-nav-bar
Rosen Solar Group is a fast-growing international company that specializes in manufacturing solar panels, Li/Gel/AGM batteries, solar pumps, solar inverters, controllers, and PV power generation systems.
The company also supplies the following hi-tech solar trackers:
- Solar Panel Mounting Clip Solar Tracking Bracket for Sun tracking Ground Installation – Cost: $0.05 – $0.13/Watts.
- Hot Sale Easy To Use Solar Tracking System On-Grid Solar Power System 2Kw – Cost: $0.44 – $0.71/Watts.
- Hot Sale Easy To Use Solar Tracking System On-Grid Solar Power System 1Kw – Cost: $0.50 – $0.75/Watts.
- Portable Power Station Solar Panel Energy Systems 10kw Home Solar Power System With Roof Tracking Mounting System – Cost: $0.46 – $0.68/Watts.
- Solar Panel System Grid-tied Systems Solar Panel Kit Set For Home 1Kw On-Grid Tracking System – Cost: $0.50 – $0.75/Watts.
- Solar Panel System Grid Tied Systems Solar Panel Kit Set For Home 3Kw On-Grid Tracking System – Cost: $0.46 – $0.71/Watts.
- Solar Panel System Grid Tied Systems Solar Panel Kit Set For Home 5Kw On-Grid Tracking System – Cost: $0.40 – $0.65/Watts.
- Hot Sale Competitive 10Kw On Grid Solar System Solar Panel Tracking System – Cost: $0.46 – $0.68/Watts.
- Solar Panel System Grid Tied Systems Solar Panel Kit Set For Home 10Kw On Grid Tracking System – Cost: $0.46 – $0.68/Watts.
All the products of Rosen Solar Technology have passed the German TUV IEC, UL (US), JET (Japan), CSA (Canada), CEC (Australia), and CE certificates.
The company supplies its solar panels, solar trackers, batteries, pumps, and PV systems to more than 80 countries.
Sunket New Energy – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://sunket.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.257c50eaec9nNL#top-nav-bar
Wuxi Sunket New Energy Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2012 and specializes in solar cells, solar trackers, photovoltaic modules and solar systems design, manufacturing and sales.
The company supplies solar trackers of various capacities, which include:
- 4000w solar mill roof mounts solar tracking system using solar panel 500 watt 245watt – Cost: $0.215 – $0.25/watts.
- Mono 770*665*30mm portable solar tracking system solar power system for sale – Cost: $0.28 – $0.35/watts.
- High-quality solar tracking system 60W price solar panels Saudi Arabia – 5kw off-grid solar power system – Cost: $0.31 – $0.33/Watt.
- Solar Tracker Sun Tracking Dual Axis Solar Tracking System – Cost:$0.40 – $0.78/Watt.
- Europe photovoltaic solar tracking system 5kw 10kw solar power plant 5kw on-grid solar system – Cost: $0.78 – $1.20/Watt.
- 2019 new type solar tracking system inverter solar power 2kw solar system for sale – Cost: $12,000.00 – $15,000.00/Set.
- 600-watt solar panel for roof mount solar panel tracking system – Cost: $0.233 – $0.27/Watt.
The company has received certificates such as ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, TUV, IEC61215, CE, and CQC.
To know more about the company, please visit http://en.sunket.cn/.
GreenSun Solar – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://greensunpv.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.257c50eaec9nNL#top-nav-bar
Greensun Solar Energy Tech. Co., Ltd is a professional, fast-growing company founded in 2003, and headquartered in Hefei, Anhui, China.
The range of solar tracking systems the company supplies is below:
- 40kw 45kw 50kw high efficiency solar tracking system 40kw 45kw panel system – Cost: $0.50 – $0.80/Watts.
- 40kw solar home tracking system roof installation 40kw solar panel system – Cost: $0.50 – $0.80/Watts.
- Complete Roof Tracking Brackets Home Use – Solar PV System 5kw 6kw On Grid – Cost: $0.40 – $0.80/Watts.
Besides, solar trackers, the company is also a leading manufacturer of cost-effective, highly-efficient, and good quality photovoltaic panels, inverter, battery, controller, solar system, and solar pump system.
For more information about the company, please visit https://www.greensunpv.com/.
Sunway Solar Energy Tech – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://sunwaypv.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.257c50eatDA0Io#top-nav-bar
Sunway Group is an international group company, which specializes in exporting food products, disposable medical products, and PV power generation systems.
Sunway Solar is a leading wholesaler of efficient solar tracking systems, which are:
- Full set solar panel kits 6kw solar tracking system with 6kw off-grid inverter – Cost: $0.50 – $0.85/Watts.
- Off-grid 1000w solar tracking system 1kw for house electricity – Cost: $1,150.00 – $1,350.00/Set.
- Complete solar system off-grid solar tracking system 5kw 10kw – Cost: $0.80 – $1.00/Watts.
- On-grid mini portable pv 5kw 5000w 5kwp solar tracking system – Cost: $0.40 – $0.60/Watts.
- 5 KW 5KVA grid tied pv solar tracking system price – Cost: $0.40 – $0.60/Watts.
- Solar tracking system 6kw/6000w solar system home power kit – Cost: $0.80 – $1.00/Watts.
- 5000w solar power system home on-grid solar tracking system 5kw – Cost: $0.40 – $0.60/Watts.
- Standard specification and Home Application solar tracking system 6kw with Lead Acid Battery 12v – Cost: $0.80 – $1.00/Watts.
- 6kw off grid Grid Alone solar tracking system /solar panel kits – Cost: $0.80 – $1.00/Watts.
- Home Solar System Africa 5KW Off Grid Solar Kit 5000W Solar Tracker System – Cost: $5,526.00 – $5,900.00/Piece.
The company also does manufacturing and selling of solar cells, modules, and designs PV power generation systems in a competitive price range.
To know more about the company, please visit https://www.sunwaypv.com.
Grace Solar Technology – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://gracesolar.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.6d7b1898Krlqjg#top-nav-bar
Xiamen Grace Solar Technology Co., Ltd. is another fast-growing enterprise in the field of solar PV with advanced technologies and excellent services.
When it comes to solar tracking systems, the company offers Grasol New-designed Single Axis Solar Tracking System at the cost of $0.12.
The company also specializes in developing, manufacturing, and marketing high-quality and cost-efficient solar PV products.
Grace Solar has implemented the ISO quality system in all phases of its quality management and applies APQP, FMEA, CP Control Plan, MSA, and SPC in the stages of R&D, manufacturing, and marketing.
The company has received certifications such as UL, TUV, CE, CQC, SAA, AS/NZS 1170 and Golden Sun.
For more information about the company, please visit http://gracesolar.com/.
CDS Solar – Wholesale Solar Tracker Cost
Alibaba URL: https://dlcds.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html?spm=a2700.supplier-normal.35.3.676a2cc1lZNBQK#top-nav-bar
CDS Solar is a leading Chinese company manufactures and supplies a wide range of solar products.
CDS Solar is also a manufacturer and wholesaler of a diverse range of solar tracking systems. Some of the solar tracking systems are listed below:
- Automatic Self Cleaning solar-tracking system solar panel system – Cost: $0.08 – $0.12/Watts.
- CDS solar best price automatic sun-tracking solar panel follower project – Cost: $0.08 – $0.14/Watts.
- The price of high-efficiency single-axis sun-tracking solar tracking systems with sun tracking sensor and motor – Cost: $0.08 – $0.10/Watts.
- High-performance single-axis GPS solar tracking mounting systems – Cost: $0.08 – $0.14/Watts.
- Automatic solar sun tracker solar panel tracking system – Cost: $0.08 – $0.10/Watts.
- Best price Seasonal Adjust Increase of efficiency 1kw solar tracking systems solar tracking mount systems with slewing drive – Cost: $0.08 – $0.10/Watts.
- Solar panel accessories sun tracking sensor – Cost: $0.08 – $0.14/Watts.
- Big promotion advanced technology, self-cleaning CDS solar sun single-axis solar tracking solar panel system – Cost: $0.08 – $0.14/Watts.
- Big Promotion CDS solar best price solar power sun tracking system kit – Cost: $0.08 – $0.14/Watts.
- GPS solar tracking systems solar panel solar tracker systems suitable for all weather and sites – Cost: $0.08 – $0.12/Watts.
- Advanced single-axis solar tracker track with linear actuator control for tracker systems – Cost: $0.08 – $0.10/Watts.
- High-quality solar tracker sun-tracking systems solar GPS tracker with solar panel tracker – Cost: $0.08 – $0.14/Watts.
- Good Price complete solar tracking kit solar panel – Cost: $0.10 – $0.14/Watts.
- CDS SOLAR single-axis PV solar panel tracker system 200kW solar module mounting tracking system – Cost: $0.08 – $0.14/Watts.
The company also specializes in manufacturing residential solar storage systems, HZ single-axis trackers, and intelligent microgrid systems.
For more information about the company, please visit https://www.cds-solar.com/.
As a solar installer, buying products in bulk at lower prices is a key determining factor to earn higher revenue. Wholesale solar tracking systems will assist you in selling more units in the growing solar market.
There are many wholesalers and resellers, who offer wholesale solar trackers that you can purchase online. However, you need to choose wholesalers wisely and consider things such as the wholesaler’s reputation, ability to provide a large number of units, quality certifications, and of course, cost.
The manufacturers/wholesalers listed in this article are some of the leading companies in China that specialize in producing and selling all types of solar tracking systems.
Also, most of these companies are exporting their solar products worldwide. That is why having a business association with any of them will ensure a consistent supply of solar tracking systems in a reasonable price range.
TIPS FOR BUYING YOUR SOLAR POWER SYSTEM.
Buying a home solar power system can be a very exciting experience, but don’t get too carried away by advertising. Be sure to focus on the important aspects of your purchase as it’s a substantial investment and one you’ll be living with for a long time. The following are some buying solar tips on what to look for when purchasing a system.
Ask friends, family neighbours or colleagues who have had solar PV systems installed. Often the best buying solar tips com from right in your neighbourhood. They’ll be able to tell you about their experiences and perhaps alert you to any problems they experienced. Problems that you’ll be able to avoid. Learn more about potential issues in our consumers guide to solar power – avoiding tricks and traps.
Length of manufacturer’s warranty
Take note of what guarantees the manufacturer offers. If the manufacturer is reputable and the warranty period on the panels is substantial (at least 25 years) you would naturally expect your solar system to last long for a long time, long enough to pay for itself and make you a profit. However, for a warranty to be honoured, the manufacturer needs to be still operating. So, be cautious of brands without a track record in Australia.
Have realistic price expectations
If you are paying substantially less than many other similar size systems quoted, you may find poor quality equipment and/or poor installation work. Quality equipment and installation isn’t cheap and, like all other purchases, you often get what you pay for.
Compare components and warranty periods and check into the company providing the installation. While large, well established companies can pass on substantial savings due to increased buying power, other companies often reduce costs by cutting important corners.
Solar panel certifications
This applies to all solar panel purchases, but especially to the purchases that could attract a government rebate. The certification on solar panels indicates the type of testing that they have undergone. For instance, TUV IEC 61215 confirms that the solar panels have gone through testing by an independent laboratory and have met their advertised specifications. Other certification types are often self-assessed. Therefore, they rely on the company being honest in what it claims.
Decide on the type of panels
It used to be the case that if you had limited roof space you would need highly efficient (and very expensive) mono-crystalline solar panels. This is rapidly changing with advances in polycrystalline panel technology and some thin film technologies. Still, even if you have ample roof space you may still want to consider panel sizes vs. output. Filling up your roof with inefficient panels will affect your ability to add more panels at a later date, and does not maximise the power output of the space.
It’s also important to bear in mind that regardless of claim, no solar panel technology will produce a significant amount of power in full shade. Learn more about monocrystalline vs. thin film panels.
Solar panel mounting
Make sure that the roof, ground mounting or tracking system is engineer certified for the area you are in. For example, if you live in a cyclone prone area make sure the mounting system and mounting brackets are also cyclone rated. Quality systems are wind certified. After all you do not want your system to take off during a wild storm . The mounting system is a very vital component and some suppliers skimp on this item. Make sure you ask about wind certification, warranty arrangements and get copies of relevant documents.
Solar inverter efficiency
A power inverter is the box between the panels and your appliances that converts DC electricity from solar panels to AC suitable for use in your home.
Not all solar inverters are equal and inverter efficiency will have a direct impact on the amount of time it takes for a system to pay for itself. Look at the inverter efficiency before purchasing a system. Obviously, the more efficient the inverter the better. Less electricity will be wasted as heat during the conversion from DC to AC. Industry leading solar inverters for grid connect systems in Australia include SMA, Sungrow and Fronius. Be cautious of generic type brands.
Get a few solar quotes
It always wise to gather a few solar quotes when making a major purchase as you will find that prices vary widely between providers. But don’t be just swayed by price as inferior components can reduce the up-front cost of the system. However, they may wind up costing you more in the long run in terms of reliability and efficiency.
Avoid high pressure sales people
High pressure sales tactics are unfortunately common in the solar industry. Try not to make decisions on the spot, just ask the person to let you consider the offer. If it’s as good as they claim, it will still be a good deal tomorrow. Pressured decisions on the spot often turn out to be less advantageous in reflection.
High pressure sales people are only one of the pitfalls that may await you when you shop for a solar power system. Learn more about the potential issues and how to avoid them in our consumers guide to solar power – avoiding tricks and traps.