The Delair UX11 is a professional fixed-wing mapping drone produced by Delair, a drone manufacturer based in France.
This fixed-wing drone comes with a global shutter camera which transmits in real-time to the Ground Control Station. The drone pilot can also adjust the camera settings in-flight.
As a mapping drone specialist, the UX11 offers Post-Processed Kinematic (PPK) and precise 3D rendering. Furthermore, it provides intuitive analytics and data reporting tools to offer optimal drone photogrammetry. This long-range UAV is also capable of onboard data processing.
The professional mapping drone is easy to launch by hand and is BVLOS (Beyond Visual Line Of Sight) capable.
This commercial drone can connect via 2.4 GHz or 3G/4G and includes built-in safety features such as deep stall soft landing to ensure it returns to the ground with minimal impact.
UX11 drone tech features
- A range of sensors and data tools: provides advanced photogrammetry options for professional aerial mapping.
- Mapping capacity: this fixed-wing mapping drone can scan areas of up to 500 acres at a 120-meter altitude.
- Stabilized UHD camera: offers users extra stability on the UHD 4K video and 21 MP images.
- Mobile app: the Android app, Delair Flight Deck, allows users to complete mission planning and monitoring with the app.
- BTOL: the UX11 is able to easily complete birdlike takeoff and landings (BTOL). Takeoff are easily carried out with a simple hand launch.
- Flight autonomy: the UX 11 can fly up to 59 minutes.
Types of UX11 available
There are different variants of this UAV available: Delair Ux11 PPK, UX11 Ag, UX11 Standard, and UX11 Lite.
Delair UX11 price
|BASIC SPECS||PRICE: $ 20,000 – $ 50,000|
|Manufacturer||Delair (see all products)|