Finding the best Dewalt driver set and dewalt maxfit driving bit set can be hard if you’re unaware of what features to look for especially that there are so many of them to find around. For this reason, we’ve put up a guide highlighting the top dewalt nut driver set in the category.
Our team has researched and reviewed these products to help you come up with a better decision.
An impact driver is a tool that does the task of a standard drill driver, but with much more efficiency. Their specialty is that they have a hammer setting built into the system. This setting automatically gets to work on screws that are stuck so as to release them and continue with the penetration of the material.
Dewalt driver set
Dewalt impact drivers are among the most efficient tools in the market. They have a high torque power, and they do not cause sound pollution. Using them is truly very comfortable. But how to use them, you ask? Well, just follow the steps below!
Step 1: Prepare all the right bits, rub them clean, and keep it all together.
Step 2: Insert the battery into the tool.
Step 3: Attach the bits to the right nooks in the tool.
Step 4: Set target and start the operation.
Step 5: Disassemble the attached parts.
Step 6: Clean them with a dry soft cloth and then store them all together in a cool, dry place.
These are power tools that are specialized to do tasks that require a lot of repetitive driving. They are ideal for big projects and construction. If you change the driver bit for a socket, then the impact driver can also become a tool for tightening nuts and bolts.
Our Recommended Best Dewalt Impact Drivers
The Dewalt impact driver set has all the attachments that are required for impact driving. They come with many parts and attachments, and thus, they have a versatile function. Many are sold individually as well. Here, our Dewalt impact driver reviews will help you choose the one that’s right for you.
1. DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit
You will get two tools in one cordless combo kit. The power tools in this kit are a cordless drill and a driver kit, both of which are pretty hardcore at their job. These tools are powered by lithium-ion batteries of 20 volts. The batteries are very efficient, and they can juice out 300 watts of power from this device.
With such incredible strength, it will be easy for you to tackle big industrial building projects with these tools. The versatility you will get at the price of this tool is unrivaled. Anything from hanging drywall to building decks can be handled by these heavy-duty tools. You can also use them to work on machinery and vehicles.
Basically, you will be able to use these tools on any kind of task that requires bold strength and a supreme amount of power. Inside the kit, you will also find spare lithium-ion batteries, one charger, and one contractor bag for keeping everything in one place.
One more useful feature of this tool is that it comes with an LED display that lags for about 20 seconds to release the shot after the trigger has been released. This will give you time to adjust your hold on the target and let you be prepared when the shot pulls through – this helps improve the precision to a great degree.
This is a complete kit that comes at a very affordable price. The kit contains two very able tools and everything you need to manage these tools to come in the package. Due to the great versatility of this tool, you will be able to use this for a multitude of different tasks.
The batteries are powerful, but they cannot retain their charge for too long. One of the biggest setbacks of having this tool is that the impact driver does not have a hammer setting.
2. DEWALT DCF885C1 20V Max 1/4″ Impact Driver Kit
Whether fixing something in your car or making shelves from scratch at home, this device will serve you loyally. The visibility of the functions of this device makes it extra easy to work with.
The readings of this device are displayed on a LED screen on the tool, which will be very convenient for you while you work on your project.
Another helpful little component is the trigger timer of the machine, which can be set to go off at a delay of twenty secs. This will help you to prepare and stabilize your hold on the target before starting to drill.
Most drill machines in the market, at least the ones that offer such a variety of functions are on the bulkier side. But Dewalt makes machines that are really good with maintaining that weight to usability ratio. This one here weighs just about 2.8lbs, which is a pretty comfortable weight for machines of such caliber.
Another aspect of this machine that gives you the ease of use is that this machine is pretty compact. As a result, you will be able to get this machine into all the tight corners and get your work done without any additional hassle.
With the one-handed bit loading, using this machine is very easy. If for some defect in the system you can’t avail the total use of this machine as promised, then you can ask for compensation.
You will get a full kit that will help you to accomplish all kinds of drilling jobs with this machine. Also, you will be able to save battery expenses by using this electrically operated machine.
This cordless Dewalt impact driver is not ideal for heavy work. It cannot drill 3-inch drill bits fully into walls. So, functions are a bit limited. Mostly good for light work. The battery loses power after working about 60 screws.
3. DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless 0.25″ 3-Speed Impact Driver
This impact driver can do the work with the least amount of effort. You do not need any prior preparation to get right into the heart of any kind of hardcore project that you might have lying around. This impact gun can drive screws into the toughest of walls without getting slowed down or needing any extra help.
The tremendous power of this machine comes from its brushless motor, which is very efficient and easy to work with. However, the price of this machine is a bit high due to the incorporation of the brush-less motor. That said, you should know that these motors are just expensive, to begin with.
Once you get past the initial cost, you will be able to save a lot of money and time on the rest of the tiny details that usually bog down brushed motors. The tool is very easy to maneuver due to the lightweight body that holds it up.
Now, the dimensions of this impact driver make this machine very corner-friendly as well, thus adding further comfort to the user. Moreover, its trigger will allow you to adjust to different speeds and go to a maximum of 3250 RPMs as well!
The machine is very versatile – the different speed settings can be used to do different tasks while maintaining the right kind of precision. It has a 20-second delay trigger timer which makes work much more convenient. Also, this thing is the ideal option for working with corners.
You will need to get the charger and the battery separately. This impact driver does not run as smoothly as devices from the rest of the Dewalt family. The machine turns off sporadically and does not automatically go back to the previous settings as it restarts.
4. DEWALT DCF899HB 20v 1/2 Inch Impact Driver MAX XR Brush-less Impact Wrench
Congratulations, you have stumbled upon one of the Dewalt gems. This impact wrench is causing quite a lot of hype in the world of drilling and wrenching nowadays. This celebrated model comes in two different variations- one is the hog ring type, and the other is the detent anvil type.
They work differently, so choose which function you prefer before you buy this tool. The hog ring does not require a tool to hold the socket. It uses a split washer to keep the socket tightly in place. On the other hand, the detent anvil uses a tool to hold the socket tightly into place.
Whichever one you choose to use, know that they have both been revered by users equally. The build and quality of these tools are mind-blowing. Coming to the torque power, this tool has a maximum torque of 700 feet for every pound of weight. And the breakaway torque is 1200 feet for every pound.
With accordance to these torque settings, besides regular wrenching tasks, you will also be able to use this tool to change the tires of your car pretty easily.
The 1/2 inch impact driver device runs on the regular 20V batteries that all Dewalt tools use. It has 3 different speed settings, which makes it usable for a variety of different functions.
This tool is cordless; therefore, you will be able to carry it with you to wherever the task site is, without a hassle. Since the device is cordless, the company has also made it resistant to breakage for falls that measure up to feet in height.
You will have to purchase the battery and the charger separately.
5. DEWALT DCF887D2 Brushless Impact Driver Kit
This one is a very able machine that can run for a longer time than most machines in the market while also delivering an undeterred amount of power with every task. It is very lightweight, which makes it ideal to be used for projects that require very extensive working hours.
You won’t have to carry the charger around. If charged fully, then this tool will run straight for 4 hours without any lag. The 3-speed variation of this tool makes it viable to work a wide range of tasks.
The first setting for the speed uses a built-in precision drive which provides impeccable guidance in tasks that require you to keep your hands steady and go into the tiny details. Here the lightweight and compact design come in handy again.
You will be able to reach into all the difficult corners as well. Also, you will notice that the batteries have a charge indicator on them. This is really helpful because you will be able to yank it out before the charge level reaches the full hit of 100% and save your batteries from getting overcharged. It increases battery life and makes them last longer.
Moreover, your grip on the tools will be better due to the amazing hex chuck. It supports 1-inch tips. This will make task management even smoother and simpler for you.
This is a complete kit that includes everything you need for impact driving. Batteries also come with it, as well as a charger and a belt clip. It has 3 LED light displays. The motor is brushless and thus, very powerful and efficient.
Tools show inconsistency with use. Some of these tools have been reported to arrive defective. Check yours carefully before paying.
Best Tool Boxes Reviews
First on our list is one of the top-rated and best-reviewed toolboxes. Dewalt is a renowned company in the industry and the Dewalt Tool Box DWST08204 Extra Large Tough System is from a series of carrying cases from the house of Dewalt. The company has a wide range of carrying and storage products from storage to portability.
- Highly robust built foam-based box with a very large interior storage space and superior durability
- The vertical internal storage is great for placing hand tools
- It has a removable tray for hand tools and other misc objects
- Comes with side latches that let you stack one module over the other thus giving you clear shelf function and also segregation possibility as well.
- The side handles are smooth and make the carrying it around very easy and let you place a lot of such boxes on the Metal carrier easily
- Made out of IP65 Integrated water seal outside and inside which will give you greater protection against any moisture or weather ailments.
- Anti-rust metal latches that are weather friendly
- Can store up weights till the capacity of 110 lbs easily
- Has a central locking mechanism which is built to facilitate its stacking on the ToughSystem stacking family
- Foldable brackets which enable tailored configurations for the metal carriers
- The foam box wall is about 4 mm in thickness thus gives it a robust quality even if used as a single unit.
- The vertical compartments are easily interchangeable for the box to be used as one large unit or shelved too.
- The box is also available in different models and the ToughSystem family is a large suite of storage and movement utilities
- Though it is portable with the latches and handles, the 110 lbs might not exactly be portable enough for a regular day job toolbox
A toolbox that is straight out from the 80’s model, the JEGS 81400 Black is a 3 drawer professional toolbox. You can have this for your truck, for garage work, for your home usage, car repair, trucks or trailers. A highly reviewed and received product, it is a decent box to store away your utilities easily and for a long time.
- Has 3 drawers of convenience for storing spanners, screwdrivers, wrenches and other flat long tools
- The box is entirely made out of high quality 16 gauge steel
- The drawers can be extended out fully, removed and replaced
- Glide system of the drawers is ball-bearing based thus it promises smoother movement from a point to another
- Can be locked and carried too. Includes 2 keys as well in the package.
- The latches are strong, hold firmly and are rust-resistant in nature
- Has a black powder coat finish
- Dimensions of the box are about 20.5 inches in length, 12 inches in height and 9 inches in breadth
- Very portable thanks to the meagre 17 lbs weight
- The handles come with JEGS comfort grip handles which are great for lifting and carrying without causing hand bristles
- Though touted as non-rustic, the outer layer might end up losing the paint if not taken care of and end up causing some rust.
Much like the heavy foam built grade of the Dewalt, the Plano 823-003 contractor-grade PO series is a 22 inches large Tool Box with black handles and latches. The grey graphite box comes with all there is much like the Jegs box mentioned above but with a robust build, looks and large capacity.
- Highly reviewed and rated box to store and arrange a wide range of tools
- Moulded plastic heavy foam built box
- Sized at 22 inches length, by 13.5 inches height and a 12.5 inches breadth.
- Plano modelling moulded with high-quality foam and durable build quality
- Includes two lift-out trays. These trays facilitate deep storage compartments which can let you either store a lot of small tools, a couple of large tools or adjust both large and small tools.
- The fold-down handle will let you take the toolbox with you wherever you go with great ease.
- Includes two stove away organizers that will stay in their place securely without any movement or disorganizing.
- The handles and the latches are reinforced for better durability and strength.
- Extra deep construction and the easy access to that is an add on feature
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase which is a fresh and promising addition to such storage products.
- None too specific to mention
Yet another 22 inches large tool storage box, the Stalwart 75-MJ5051B is a contractor-grade toolbox that comes with a really cool and comfortable and heavy-duty handle that makes the box a highly portable make and build.
- The heavy-duty build quality of the Stalwart box makes it a great professional-grade toolbox and not just another “for the attic” toolbox
- It comes with a highly unique cantilevered tray that increases your ability and the reach you need to access the tools stored and also you can easily see through what you need and when.
- Has a clear-top lid that makes it easier to access the top shelf without needing to open the whole box.
- The shelves on the top have about 15 removable divisions and 3 parts that are permanently dividable. This increases the stability and avoids any tipping of the box as a whole.
- The box has a whole dimension of 22 inches length, 10 inches height, 12 inches width exterior. For the interior, it has a total usable 18.75 inches length, 2.25 inches height (compartmentally), and about 9 inches in width
- Comes with support legs that remove the chance of tipping over
- The handle is very comfortable to hold near the grip area and the entirety is made out of stainless steel
- The overall build material is Polypropylene and Stainless Steel
- Highly portable and has a great value for money
- None too specific to mention about
Next up we have the Akro Mils ProBox, a 14 inches large plastic built toolbox. This red coloured box gives you the vintage feel on as to a professional 70’s toolman. Also, Akro Mills comes with a fantastic 60 years history into building affordable storage equipment.
- Comes with very large storage space and a total of 14 inches in length
- Has a quite large removable tray for you to store smaller equipment or tools
- The box has a very strong steel latch to it. The padlock’s eye is large enough to shut the box close for the better
- Loaded boxes can be carried around with great ease and comfort as the handle has a very comfortable and highly secure grip to it
- The outer layer of the box is chemical resistant and as the product is made in the USA, you can rest assured of the quality
- Affordable pricing and very good storage capacity
- Could have had a bit more compartments or shelves for the price
Yet another red coloured toolbox chest, the Craftsman is a metal chest that comes with 3 drawers. Very sturdy in build, the chest comes with great reviews and ratings to it.
- Plenty of storage space but has a compact structure to it.
- The hinges are tight and sturdy in it that can withstand any rough handling
- The lid might seem a bit chintzy after a while but it does the job
- The drawers are piano styled and can be pilled out with great ease
- All while they have a great locking mechanism to them as well.
- The box’s handle has a rough handle which makes it easier to hang it by just about anything.
- The paint job on the metal surface could have been a bit better.
Finally on our list is the Keter Pro Classic toolbox. This toolbox has a robust plastic built body with compact shut case shelves out of durable and rugged quality in total.
- Decent 18.99 inches Length whereas 10.24 inches in width and 9.84 inches in height.
- Made out of high-quality rugged polypropylene resins which promises greater shelf life
- The interior utility tray is removable and retractable
- The lid is made out of metal and the stopper can hold the lid still intact while you are working.
- The padlock has separate storage space for quick access of tools
- The lid organizers are present on both sides of the handlebar where you can store small tools or spare parts etc.,
- None too specific to mention
The next one in our list is from Stanley, a 19-inches large plastic built toolbox. It comes with black handles and a latch that makes it easy to carry and store your utilities easily.
- Designed with a robust structure with large interior storage space and superior durability.
- With its extra-wide soft-grip handle, you can easily lift and carry it around to your workplace.
- It has a removable tray that provides enough space for larger tools to be stored underneath.
- Sized at 19-inches length, by 9 inches height and 10.25 inches width.
- Organizers on top lid for small parts storage and convenience to use.
- It is a one-hand operation latch that allows opening while other hand is occupied and also shuts automatically.
- Affordable pricing and good storage capacity.
- It has a black powder coat finish and offers a limited lifetime warranty on any manufacturing defects.
- It is durable, versatile, and secure that gives the mobile craftsman the versatility they need for the workplace.
- Made out of high-quality plastic that ensures greater shelf life.
- It would have a bit more space/shelves for proper storage.
- Could improve the design of the latch locking system.