Have you been searching for hairstyles mens indian PIcks, hairstyles mens indian 2020 options, and hairstyles mens indian new? You need not search any further, we bring you all these and more. Enjoy!
Men’s hairstyles are not just like women’s, they like to try different things with their hair. Certainly, Indian boys are aware of the new hairstyle and the hairstyles aren’t that different from the western culture. When it comes to hairstyle for Indian boys, one needs to be very careful and go for the style that will suit their face cut.
hairstyles mens indian 2020
Choosing a new hairstyle can be a scary task as you have to think about your style, height and hair type (curly or not). But if one knows to style the hair in the proper way, one can surely look fantastic and charming. Hair is our natural crown which glorifies and style us the better way.
Celebrities play an essential role in influencing others for trying new styles in fashions like dressing and haircut when it comes to rock & roll parties and weddings. Nowadays people don’t shy away to try new hairstyles. Like women, hairstyle for Indian boys also have a long list of haircuts which doesn’t stop to increase every season as per the trend.
Hairstyles Mens Indian
1. Blurred Sides with Spikes
Look youthful and stylish with quirky spikes and faded sides. It is a low upkeep hairdo that does not require a lot of products because of its really short length. All you have to do is wash your hair and comb it throughout the head and you are finished. Indian boys can look great with this modern hairstyle.
2. Smooth Side Swept Quiff
If your personal style leans more towards the preppy and trendy side then this hairstyle would be the perfect option for you. This hairdo gives you a trendy and sexy appeal that no one will be able to resist. Use a little bit of gel to give your hair a wetly appearance and lock it in place.
3. Sun Kissed Quiff
Who said that men can’t openly colour their hair? A sun-kissed effect on your quiff will make you resemble the most cherished supermodel of the industry. This hairstyle for Indian boys can right away add tons of glamour and style to their look without trying too hard.
4. Guy Next Door Hairstyle
Sweet and flirty! This fun hairstyle is unquestionably going to earn you a lot of compliments around the block. The best part about this hairstyle is that you can style it in multiple ways, exactly how you like.
5. Classic Slick Back
One of the mostly seen formal hairstyle among Indian boys. This classic smooth back subtle pompadour never goes out of style. It is the ultimate gentleman haircut that can take your overall appearance from zero to 100. Make your hair ready with gel, pomade, or wax, whatever suits your hair and head.
6. All Curled Up
Curly hair is known to suit every face type and gives off a classy yet lively vibe. Curly hairstyles are suitable for almost every event whether it is a wedding, a formal office party or even a beach outing. Indian boys with curly hair can try this hairstyle. Curl up your hair and complete the eye-catching look for any event to have a good time without any hassle.
7. The Caramelized Boho
Stand out from the crowd with this caramel tinted, wispy hairstyle. Go for highlights a few shades lighter than your hair colour and style them using a few styling products according to you that suits you well. With this hairstyle, no one will be able to take their eyes off from you, for sure.
8. Bad Boy Ponytail
Long hair can now and again be a problem to manage. Tie your hair into a small low ponytail to keep your hair away from your face while still maintaining your badass style. This hairstyle has been cherished by various celebrities all through the world for obvious reasons.
9. Hot and Messy With Fringe
Are you going for a soft and romantic look that is straight out of a Bollywood movies? Then look no further. You simply need to get messy layers in your hair with a small amount of fringe that you can style in accordance with the occasion you are going to visit.
10. Comb over Quiff
This is one of the trendiest hairstyles among Indian boys these days because of its versatility. Whether to comb it over, style it towards the back, or spike it up, it will always make you look stylish and polished with minimal effort. For the plus points, it has been rated one of the sexiest hairstyle for Indian boys by women.
11. Natural Wave
Give your hair some natural wave with the help of some styling tools and hair products. Sport these beach natural waves to any event or occasion that you want. It one of the most wanted hairstyle these days all through the globe.
12. Messy yet Chic Quiff
The quiff is extremely popular these days and it can be styled in various ways depending on the length of the hair. Short and choppy quiff looks like straight out of a teenager magazine if styled properly. Use gels or waxes to lock your hair in place while smoothly combing your hair from the sides to complete the look.
There are several Indian hairstyles for men we see and witness in today’s fashion market. Hairstyles keep changing, and men try to keep abreast of the latest in trend. Styling hair has become easy, and there are several hairstyles in the market, which can make you look better as per choice and occasion. Some hairstyles are suited for all, and some may be appropriate and suit only particular face shapes. Hairstyles rely on the thickness, length and quality of hair.
Finally, the most important part is where you choose the right haircut to complement all the above. Know more about different hairstyles for men, Indian in this article. Keep reading to find what suits you the most!
20 Best and Latest Indian Hairstyles for Men with Pictures:
New Indian hairstyles are here, so let’s check out our latest and best hairstyles for men in India.
1. Shaggy Cut:
Even though it may look to some degree untidy, shaggy hair is a la mode. A certain coolness accompanies this hairstyle that keeps hair deliberately out of the spot. This kind of hairstyle challenges not only tradition but also the wind. A shaggy crop challenges the tenets of congruity, thinking outside the box of fastidiously brushed hair. It gives a smooth look that is astute, trendy and contemporary. Need a case? Hollywood’s Kal Penn exhibits the correct approach to wear this hair styling. Wearing his shaggy bolts somewhat rumpled, Kal builds an expert, modish picture that is not very stuffy, yet not very adolescent looking style either. Any fellow who needs to oppose tradition and push the envelope ought to opt for the shaggy cut.
- This Indian hairstyle is best for young boys and those below 27 years of age. This style would look great in case they have an oval shaped face and straight hair.
- The winter season is the best season to try this hairstyle.
- Team it up with a jacket and shirt along with jeans to give it a stylish look.
- You can add it up to go to outings or parties and night outs with your friends.
2. Combed Back:
This hairstyle still remains one of the most classic and popular men’s haircuts has come back in fashion to become a cool style for modern men. This style gelled and brushed back improved hairdo is an excellent ever-enduring style. It is suitable for both adolescent and mature men with a broad forehead. And it gives a neat look on the whole. All you need to do is to apply some pomade to provide it with a slick appearance simply.
- This classy look is well known for men below 40 years of age.
- In case you have a round or oval shaped face you can look dashing here with any hair type.
- Team it up with clothes of your choice.
- Further, you can attend any parties or gatherings or family events with this hairstyle.
- The summer season is the best for this hairstyle.
See More: How To Choose A Hairstyle For Men
3. Medium Shag:
It is just the hairstyle for boys Indian who want to display a cool look and suits medium length hair. This hairstyle not only gives an attractive and stylish look but also adds to the boyish charm to the face. Here is the best hairstyle which would suit men in India. This hairstyle would look good on men with thick hair. Check out the details.
- This hairstyle is best suited for young boys.
- Team it up with casual clothes for outings with friends or regular college wear.
- All seasons are suitable for this hairstyle.
- The style will suit round-faced shape guys.
4. Straight Shag:
This medium length hair cut will suit most of the Indian boy. And This is in trend given the several fashion industry men following this. It gives a boyish appeal to the face and is best among trends for hairdos for youngsters. And this hairstyle will look good on men with straight hair and looks attractive as the hair falls.
- This style is best for young boys below 20 years of age.
- It is suitable for casual clothes like T-shirts and jeans, and one can attend parties or outings with friends.
- Diamond or oval-shaped face with straight hair are best for this hairstyle.
- Monsoon or winter seasons are the best seasons to try this hairstyle.
See More: Hairstyles For Men With Big Forehead
5. Going Long:
Not to propagate generalisations, however long hair is gangsta. Extreme is the fellow who can wear this urban look and escape with it. Since it conveys an insubordinate meaning, long hair is brave and attractive. Sporting your hair of such length exhibits that long hair isn’t only for pub brawlers; there is a smooth look to it. Long hairstyle for Indian men additionally epitomises a gentler methodology to style. Gentlemen wearing long hair appear to be both rebellious and touchy in one swoop. (What’s more that is the thing that the women truly like) This hairstyle lives up to expectations impeccably throughout today’s most intrepid, dauntless dressers.
- Best suited for men of all ages.
- This style suits casual shirts and pants or jeans or even formals like suits as per the occasion.
- So you easily either party with friends or even go for office meetings and events like this.
- All seasons are suitable for this hairstyle.
- Those with oval shaped face and curly hair can carry off this style the best.
6. Side Parted Short:
Here is an ordinary haircut for men. The short side separated hair with trimmed side looks perfect and brilliant. This vintage search is suitable for men of all ages, particularly mature and more seasoned men incline toward this style. It’s an ideal hairstyle for boys Indian.
- Suits young Indian boys a lot.
- Team it up for even regular college or gatherings with friends with casual clothes.
- This hairstyle suitable and best for all seasons.
- All hair types and face shapes are suitable for this hairstyle.
See More: Medium Hairstyles For Men
7. Mopped-up Look:
Not kidding, this is also among the latest trend and bestseller in short hairstyles for Indian men. It is trendy among Indian men, which is best as it looks like a true boss. You can totally look cool with this.
- Best suited for young boys and ideal for the summer season.
- Give it up with casual shirts and T-shirts along with jeans.
- You can attend clubbing or parties or gatherings with friends easily and look cool.
- It is suitable for oval-shaped face and curly hair.
8. Long Crew Cut:
Given the tropical and subtropical Indian climate, this trimmed haircut is the best in the market. It is best suited for all face shapes and gives a stylish look at the same time. What else one needs? Comfortable, stylish and cool all in one go. This hairstyle is popular among Indian boys haircut.
- Suitable for men and boys of all ages.
- Can go with Indian or casual or even formal outfits for all gatherings. What is more required?.
- Ideal for the summer season.
- It looks good for all hair types and oval-shaped face only.
9. Long Layers:
Long hairstyle for Indian men is exemplary, refined and current. Basically, the gentleman who wears this ‘hairdo is at the apex of style. Despite the fact that it’s a popular cut, longer layers are smooth and clean; they are common and great looking.
- Best for men with all ages, be it young or old, this gives a swag look to the face.
- Suits formals and coats. It gives an elegant look, as well.
- Can be teamed up for meetings or office events easily.
- Winter and monsoon seasons are the best for this hairstyle.
- Suitable for oval shaped face and straight hair only.
10. The Straight Shag:
This look has been carried off well by many celebrities like Shahid Kapoor, who is a popular Indian actor. This look emphasises the jaw and makes our face look alluring. You will require long shoulder-length hair for this look. At the front, most of the hair will asymmetrically fall over your forehead. At the back, this hairstyle will sport medium layers. It would be an ideal hairstyle for boys Indian.
- This hairstyle is best and suitable for Indian boys.
- The summer season is the best season for this style.
- Can be teamed with casual T-shirts and jeans for casual outings.
- One can totally pull this off with silky hair and any face type.
11. The Shaggy Cropped Hairstyle:
Hairstyle for boys Indian with medium length hair will be fine for this look. The length of the hair will display the still-growing image. This hairstyle looks a bit messy and is presently being sported by a number of celebrities in India. The look will display your playful nature and will also give your hair the professional and smooth touch. It is ideal among short hairstyles for Indian men.
- Best for all seasons and is best suited for young boys.
- Good with formal or casual outfits. The hairstyle is one which can suit events and official meetings or even for regular outings.
- Suits those with diamond shaped face and straight hair.
12. The Gelled-up Dapper Do:
It is one of the best hairstyles for men in India. This style is carried by the Indian cricket team captain, Virat Kohli. This hairstyle for the effortless look is a pretty stylish and one that makes you look like an ideal gentleman. The hairstyle is so attractive that it will force you to cut your long hair for attaining this awesome look.
- The hairstyle is good for round shaped face and short hair people.
- Those who are less than 25 can look good in this hairstyle.
- It is good for informal and casual clothes and can attend informal events like family gatherings or friends’ party. It can be worn with a T-shirt or shirts and jeans too.
- All seasons are the best for this hairstyle.
13. The Medium Shag:
This style is one of the coolest hairstyles for men who wish to sport a beard. This sexy and sleek hairstyle is an effortless one and does not require much maintenance. The shoulder-length feature of this hairstyle makes it look a lot more alluring than other medium length hairstyles. It is among the best long hairstyle for Indian men.
- This hairstyle is best for boys or men of any age group.
- Can be teamed up with casual outfits like T-shirt and jacket along with jeans or even kurtas for traditional Indian men.
- The winter season is the best and suitable for this hairstyle.
- You can pull this off totally for family events or gatherings or even office wear.
- Suited for oval shape face Indian men with any hair type.
14. The Curly Peak Hairstyle:
Is the curly hair a barrier between you and the world of fashion? Simply try the curly peak hairstyle which Intends specifically for people with curly hair. It is probably one of the best hairstyles for men in India and can be worn for both and informal events.
- Good with curly hair type and oval/diamond shaped face for Indian boys.
- Ideal with casual and informal outfits like T-shirts and jeans only to attend a regular college or go out with friends. This hairstyle can be part of daily wear.
- It’s suits all seasons, and especially suited for the summer season.
See More: Latest Indian Hairstyles
15. The Crew Cut look:
Bollywood hunk, John Abraham often carries this great look. The hairstyle will represent discipline. Since India is a humid country, this hairstyle will be suitable for people residing there. The longest part of the hair is in the front, whereas the shortest is at the crown. It is among formal hairstyle for men in India.
- It is ideal in case you want to wear it to the office or corporate meetings. You can pair it with a shirt, with a coat, suit and a tie if it is a formal occasion. It’s up to you totally!
- Suitable for men of any age and An all season hairstyle.
- The hairstyle is further best suited for men with oval-shaped or round face with any hair type.
16. The Razored Crop Hairstyle:
This style is one of the smartest hairstyles out there. This edgy look needs a bit of maintenance. Smooth hair (not too smooth) will be necessary for this hairstyle, which will provide you with a sharp and contemporary look. This short hairstyle for Indian men will provide you with immense confidence.
- It is a good hairstyle for men 35-50 years of age. It covers the age and gives a smarter look.
- Suitable for a regular outing with a normal shirt and jeans with friends or events as well.
- Best suited for all seasons except summer.
- This hairstyle is ideal for round face or oval-shaped face with straight hair.
See More: Indian Hairstyles For Curly Hair
17. The Buzz Cut:
The buzz cut has been the latest trendsetter. It is among the new Indian hairstyles men. This style is good hairstyle especially for those who have short hair and want a stylish modern look. And it gives a cool edge and adds more attractiveness to your face.
- Best suited for Indian men of any age group.
- It suits with normal casual shirts and jeans/pants for casual outings or gatherings or parties.
- The summer season is best for this hairstyle.
- This hairstyle looks good for all face shapes and hair types.
18. The Short Spiky Hairstyle:
This short spiky hairstyle is among the best hairstyle for men in India. And This is best in case you want to impress someone easily. It is well suited for the face structure and shape of most of the men in India. Further, this short hairstyle for Indian men hides the receding hairline if any.
- Best suited for men above 35 years of age.
- Good with formal clothes like a tie, shirt, and coat with pants. It can be best suited for office goers, meetings and corporate wear.
- This hairstyle is suitable for summer.
- Men with all face shapes, and less hair can prefer this latest hairstyle.
19. Dashing with Curls:
Curly hair can be a boon when it comes to bad climate, rain or wind as it remains perfectly curled In case you have curly hair this Indian hairstyle for men is definitely for you. It is going to appear totally cool with style and elegance. And This looks at a smart individual. There is no need for any extra product or styling gadgets when you have naturally curly hair. One need not worry about frizz nor volume as curly hair has a natural bounce to it.
- This hairstyle is best for younger men.
- Winter and monsoon seasons are suits for this hairstyle.
- Further, this look totally goes with casual outfits only like T-shirts and jeans.
- You can quickly wear this to parties or date nights.
- Ideal for all face shapes and short curly hair.
20. Lifted Swag and Style:
For those who are inspired by French hairstyles, this may be the one for you. It is totally a cool look with uplifted hair and a good beard. This new Indian hairstyle can become popular among young Indian men. This modern hairstyle shag, also known as the swag hairstyle, is easy and fun to style hair with and very popular among young men who look cool wearing it with fashionable clothes.
- This hairstyle is suitable for only young men.
- Suitable for casual outfits like shirts and pants. It can be worn with jackets too.
- Ideal to attend parties or gatherings and cocktails with this look.
- Great for oval shaped face and suits all hair types, preferably shorter ones.
- This style is an excellent hairstyle for the winter season.
- Some of the additional tips to maintain the best hair for Indian men are here.
- Use good shampoo and conditioner for your hair. Do not use shampoos with heavy chemicals.
- Further, do not use much hair sprays rather use natural serums and gels.
- Keep your hair clean from pollution and dust.
- Make sure you massage your hair with oil every once a week.
- Make sure to visit a spa once in a month or two for good maintenance of hair.
Given are some of the best hairstyles for men in India. The days of having a regular stereotyped hair cut all through the year are over. Now we are here with the latest trendy hairstyles for Indian men to experiment with and which will suit the personality and face shape and hair type of all. I hope you have enjoyed reading our article. Choose the best hairstyle which suits you as per your choice and occasion, and you can try them out this season!
Best Men’s Haircut Styles
After familiarising yourself with the anatomy of a haircut as described above, it might be time to decide on the style you want! All hairstyles are broken down into families by length, which you can discover by clicking on the relevant titles below.
Alternatively, you can jump straight to the hairstyle you want to learn about.
Short hairstyles usually require some basic maintenance if they have well-defined features but tend to be relatively simple. Furthermore, they’re usually easy to style and can be grown out if desired.
You can learn more about them with our main short hairstyle guide.
Medium styles often require more maintenance than shorter ones as the length of the different parts are usually quite precise. Therefore, they may require frequent visits to the barber. However, they tend to be generally more outgoing with a greater level of personality.
Read more about them and their general maintenance with our main medium hairstyle guide.
Although long styles may require fewer trips to the barber, they require a fair level of maintenance. Not only will you need to establish a precise washing regimen to avoid your hair looking untidy, it requires regular brushing and general care.
Learn everything you need to know with our main long hairstyle guide.
Before you continue, it’s highly recommended that you are aware of your face shape as we’ve outlined 7 face shapes in detail. This plays an important role in assessing how well a hairstyle may suit your facial proportions, which we discuss in each guide. If you haven’t already, consider identifying your face shape.
Despite the rigid guidelines described above and with each style, feel free to follow them liberally and experiment. The greatest discoveries were made by accident and to quote the wise words of Sammy Davis Jr, “When you lose a lover it’s like getting a bad haircut. It grows back in time.”
The Harmony of the Haircut
Contrast is not a negative trait that should be avoided. Ask yourself what personality traits you wish to project and scrutinise its weaknesses. A hairstyle that contrasts with your clothing add an element of complexity to your character. However, the overall ensemble should always be concluded with a harmonious finish.
Keep in mind various factors such as the workplace, your activities and the frequency of attending formal events. Do you often find yourself at the centre of public attention and under scrutiny? Perhaps you avoid the limelight in favour of an office setting? Have you a penchant for sports or outdoor activities? Remember that your choice of hairstyle can either project or indeed downplay these traits.
Likewise, your hair’s length contributes to how people’s opinions are influenced by your appearance. A number of studies have indicated that men with short hair, which is longer at the front such as a Fringe, Pompadour or Faux Hawk, are seen as confident and handsome. However, they can appear to be more egotistical. However, men with medium length hair paired with a Side Part have been considered clever and well-qualified. Yet, they can seem intolerant. Finally, men with long hair can be viewed as amiable but less intelligent.
Assuredly, this prejudice is rife with stereotyping. Nonetheless, we cannot avoid human instinct based on social constructs. The above perceptions indicate the extent that a hairstyle will affect your influence on your entourage. It is therefore essential that all contributing factors are taken into account to create a coordinated projection of your true identity. This includes everything from the suit and its fit, your shirt/tie combination, watch and choice of shoes.
Consequently, adopt an architectural stance to a haircut rather than treating it as a mere gardening chore. Select and adapt a hairstyle that irons out negative traits that may be projected by your wardrobe and vice versa. Ask yourself what character you currently exude. Consider ways to adjust this and reinforce the personality traits that you want people to notice.
<h2″>Men’s Hairstyle Personas
If this seems overwhelming, try dividing hair styling into our simple CARVE categories that summarise their mood.
A subdued and minimalist approach. Classic looks seek to adopt well-balanced and recognised styles. These aren’t necessarily conservative but fit in well to most environments and most importantly the workplace. The key is bringing out elegance through simplicity.
You have a penchant for streetwear, which is comfortable as it is stylish. The objective is to highlight an appreciation of sports and outdoor activities. You feel at home in a suit as long as it’s assorted with a pair of Stan Smiths.
You’re a tough nut with a soft interior. You’ve probably grown out a beautiful beard, which has been assorted with upturned Levi’s and a lumberjack shirt. You enjoy the outdoors whether it’s for a hike or chopping wood.
Whether thrifted or bespoke, you love wearing attire with a bit of history and accessorising accordingly. You’re a man out of time and look towards the past with an air of nostalgia.
You’re adventurous and love the limelight. Your wardrobe is bold, high fashion and your enjoy creating complex styles in your ensembles. You need something that displays your wild side but manages to rein you in.
Men’s Haircut Guide In 5 Easy Steps
You may not have yet decided on your haircut but it’s essential to communicate well with your expert of choice. Prevent disappointment and get an idea of what you like by learning how to present a haircut to your barber.
If all else fails, download a few images on your phone beforehand. However, avoid vague statements such as “short back and sides”. Be precise as these statements are very subjective between barbers.
1. Ask Your Barber What They Can Do For You
Although this may make you feel like preparation and research is futile, simply asking your barber for advice is vital. You may have spent hours reading through guides like ours to put together what may be your perfect haircut. However, ask your barber what they think is best and trust their expertise. They have experience in cutting countless heads of hair to be able to make recommendations.
Don’t be crushed if it turns out that he or she believes that what you want may not work for you. It avoids dissatisfaction with a disappointing end result and a breach of trust with your barber. After all, you’ll be putting yourself into their hands so learn to value their expert opinion.
2. Establish The Style’s Mood With Keywords
Take a leaf out of the advertising industry’s book and associate the style you want with keywords that denote mood. Think of it as a Google search or setting a film scene to paint a picture for your barber. Either use the CARVE categories above or other buzz words such as romantic, hipster, retro, fashionable, conservative. Don’t hesitate to use films or actors as examples. As you read on, you’ll notice that we do that a lot ourselves!
3. Indicate The Length
Not everyone can measure inches with their eyes and it’s unlikely you’ll be carrying a tape measure on you. Nevertheless, the definition of a “trim” is very subjective. Use clipper guard numbers as a guide if you are familiar with them. If you’re not sure, ask the barber to see the guards and compare. However, if you have longer hair, show the barber by holding a few strands in different areas between your fingers.
If you’re both still unsure, ask the barber if he or she is comfortable with reducing the length until you’re happy. Better to not cut enough rather than too much.
4. Top Finish
Be familiar with how the barber will finish the hair once it’s at the right length and choose the technique you prefer. These provide different resulting textures and layers so it’s best to have an idea beforehand.
- Choppy: The barber cuts the hair at 45° angles at different lengths to provide a varied texture. This creates the illusion of volume and makes it easy to style messy looks.
- Layered: This is cutting so that long hair rests on top of short hair. It’s an ideal technique for thinning hair as it creates the appearance of depth and volume.
- Thinned: The barber uses thinning scissors to reduce volume. These resemble the love-child of between a pair of scissors and a comb. It selectively reduces length and thus thins the hair. It’s great for thick hair but be aware that the hair will grow out unnaturally over time with stray strands.
- Razored: The barber reduces volume and sculpts the hair with a razor blade. It’s a technique that requires a professional touch. However, it’s the best way to thin out and flatten hair so it can grow back naturally.
5. Back & Sides Finish
Learn the basic techniques that the barber can use to finish the back and side’s length and hairlines. They may feel like an afterthought but bear in mind that although you won’t see the back, everyone else will.
Men’s Haircut Taper Height
This is the way that the hair length diminishes down the back and sides. It’s often referred to as a Fade and can come as High, Medium and low.
Please refer to our dedicated page on Fades to understand how to make it work for your face shape.
Haircut Nape Finishes
This concerns the way the back of the neck is perfected. It can come in three forms; blocked, rounded and tapered.
- Blocked: A blocked nape is good for thin necks but can quickly appear unruly as it grows out. It requires frequent visits to a barber for a touch-up.
- Rounded: The Rounded nape is simply a blocked but without the edges. It’s less angular but still requires regularly revisions to keep it clean.
- Tapered: The most common finish, which is often paired with a Fade on sides. As it follows the natural hairline, it’s less noticeable when it grows out. It’s also great for making thick necks appear narrower.
What Are Hair Arches?
The arches dictate how the trim follows the hairline around the ears. You can trim them with a high arch, which is ideal for smaller ears and offers a very neat finish. However, like blocked napes, they grow out badly. A natural arch is where hair simply follows the hairline. This grows out well and can be forgiving during long periods between haircuts.
Be sure to ask your barber how you want your sideburns finished if you’re clean-shaven. We cover this in much more detail on our dedicated Sideburns guide. However, if you are considering a beard instead, read all about them and discover how to adapt beards for your face shape.
Frequently Asked Question and Answers:
1. I have less hair. Does any hairstyle suit me specifically?
Ans: Yes, there are certain hairstyles which can help you hide your thinning hair or even help you cover up receding hair. Check out our article on Indian hairstyle for men, and you will most certainly find hairstyles which require less hair and can still make you cool and elegant.
2. How to maintain hair after using heating products for hair styling?
Ans: You should use good organic shampoo and conditioner. Further, do not use much heat and use heat resistant products and serums simultaneously when you style your hair. It will help you protect your hair quickly and try out a new Indian hairstyle.
3. What are good foods required to maintain healthy hair for men?
Ans: All for your general health require a well-balanced diet, good skin and hair. Vitamins are necessary for healthy hair. One should add eggs, carrot, fish, dry fruits, green gram, and pulses to your diet to keep your skin and hair healthy and to experiment with Indian hairstyle.