In this buying guide, we will review the best purses with multiple compartments, handbags with multiple compartments, bag with multiple compartments, makeup bag with multiple compartments, and travel bag with multiple compartments to buy.
Finding the best multi compartment purse online has never been easier. We make sure to look at many multi compartment handbags, travel bags with multiple compartments, makeup bag with multiple compartments, and bag with multiple compartments. All of the top ranked purses will be put on display for you to view in one place.
best purses with multiple compartments
Handbags With Multiple Compartments
1. A sophisticated tote so you can look professional while hauling half your life.
Promising Review: “Plenty of room for laptop and accessories, extra pockets for phone, and perfect size for travel.” —Elizabeth Bunker
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in three colors).
2. A leather shoulder bag that can fit everything from your laptop to planners.
Promising Review: “This is a very nice bag. It has three separate compartments so I don’t have to carry a separate diaper bag. Convenient!” —Alicia Price
Get it from Amazon for $31.95 (available in five colors).
3. A triple-zip crossbody, because sometimes a night out requires a whole lot of baggage.
Promising Review: “I had outgrown my other crossbody bag. This one has loads of space, but is not too big. Organizing it is very easy, as there is a pocket for everything.” —Julie Kay Weigle
Get it from Amazon for $23.50 (available in 14 colors).
4. A compartment-filled tote for those of use who can’t go anywhere without all of our belongings.
Promising review: “I purchased this bag in the deep olive color. I’ve got to say that I’m really impressed with the quality! The color is really beautiful but not quite as dark as the picture. I’ve found that it works really great as a crossbody for me or on my forearm. I’m not a fan of carrying bags on my shoulder, so I have no issue with the strap length. My favorite thing about this bag is the size. It’s big enough to hold my wallet, sunglasses and a small pouch with essentials and there’s still room to spare! I’ll be toting this one for a while.” —mandem27
Get it from Target for $19.99 (originally $24.99; available in two colors).
5. A handy crossbody so your prized possessions (aka your phone and snacks) are never really out of reach.
Promising review: “This purse is much more than I expected. I was looking for a new purse to replace the giant diaper bag that I was using. It’s time to move past that and this is the perfect choice. It works perfect as a cross body which will leave my hands free to shop and keep a hand on the kids. The color is the perfect shade of grey. Not too dark, not too light. The inside of the purse is big enough to fit my phone, wallet, and a small snack for the kids without being bulky and losing items at the bottom. I will be looking for other purses similar to this to add to my selections of purses.” —Bex420
Get it from Target for $19.99 (originally $24.99; available in eight colors).
6. A spacious backpack that’ll properly separate your backpack and notebooks from more important things like your phone.
Get it from Target for $23.99.
7. A small purse with an almost miraculous amount of storage.
Promising Review: “This purse is just what I was looking for! I love all the pockets and storage and the organization that this purse provides without looking so huge.” —Diana Murphy
Get it on Amazon for $19.99 (available in eight colors).
8. An organized satchel to look as put together as you feel.
Promising Review: “Great purse — holds a great deal — but keeps it organized!!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $27.80 (available in eight colors).
9. A business bag if you’re frequently on the go and in need of roomy compartments.
Promising Review: “This has seriously been the best work bag I’ve ever owned. If you are one of those people who can’t help but carry half of your life with you everywhere you go, then this is the bag for you. This has been the bag that keeps on giving in regards to space!” —Chrit
Get it on Amazon for $69.85.
10. A faux leather satchel purse that opens up like an accordion so absolutely no item is left without a proper place.
Promising review: “Exactly what I need and was looking for. Holds my laptop and notebooks on the side. Holds my pen, phone, charger, keys, etc on the inside. Compared to my old bags, it is so much easier for me to find my stuff. Looks super cute, also. The bag is structured so it sits nicely under my office desk rather than those floppy bags.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $38.99 (available in nine colors).
11. A faux leather backpack for actually combining practicality with trendiness. Who knew?
Get it from Asos for $60.
12. A sturdy satchel if you need something that’ll either survive big trips or just the trying test of subway commutes.
Promising Review: “This is the best tote bag I’ve ever had. There are more than enough pockets and they are deep. Easy to handle.” —Sonia M. Harvey
Get it on Amazon for $19.98-$26.98 (available in 12 colors).
13. A lightweight satchel with enough hidden areas to pack in every nook and cranny.
Promising Review: “What I like most is the whole bag — it’s light and has a lot of pockets. It’s easy to pick up and put away all kinds of things. Very suitable for a mummy bag.” —Jessie
Get it on Amazon for $22.98+ (available in four colors).
14. A trendsetting tote that proves practical and pretty really can go together.
Get it from Target for $35.99 (available in two colors).
15. An extremely helpful travel bag so you can stuff in hotel mini shampoo bottles to your heart’s content.
Promising Review: “I am constantly trying to pretend to be something I’m not — organized. This purse finally helps me pull off the charade! There is a place for everything and in my case, that means EVERYTHING. It’s actually pretty clear where things should go, and so I remember which pocket I put it into.” —Jane M. Teague- Urbach
Get it on Amazon for $18.99 (available in eight colors).
16. A leather and canvas knapsack to stylishly cover up how many things you insist on taking with you every day.
Get it from ModCloth for $59.
17. A canvas overnight tote with lots and lots of exterior pockets so nothing is *left out in the open*.
Get it from Nordstrom for $74.95.
18. A fashionable design that makes a good everyday bag thanks to its numerous, hidden pockets.
Promising Review: “This bag met all my needs, along with being absolutely gorgeous! I am able to fit so much in this bag, including my tablet, and all the pockets keep all the little things I carry organized and easy to find.” —Coralynn Long
Get it on Amazon for $29.99 (available in five colors).
19. A practical pouch if you’re easily overwhelmed by the thought of Chapstick and journals going into the same space.
Promising Review: “Fantastic bag!! There is so much room for everything you can imagine. Pockets and zipper compartments galore! I love that it’s water resistant, but the fabric is still comfortable to wear. I love it!” —Dravaina
Get it on Amazon for $23.99 (available in 19 colors).
20. A leather shoulder crossbody with enough hidden areas to pack in every nook and cranny.
Promising review: “I love everything about this bag. It’s incredibly well made and sturdy both inside and out. The outside leather is quite stiff, but that only means it’s built to last – and will soften and develop a lovely patina and character as it ages. I’ve had so many handbags with flimsy inner linings that rip or develop holes, and I’m having to dig around in the ‘pockets’ these tears create in order to find my keys or my lip balm or what have you. This bag’s inner linings are a durable canvas. It looks like and wears like something I could use while on expedition with Indiana Jones, which, you know…might happen someday. I anticipate using it for years (and years) to come.” —jayloudub
Get it from Amazon for $54.99.