hermes evelyne pm price
hermes evelyne 3 pm price
hermes evelyne iii pm price
hermes evelyne pm bag price
hermes evelyne pm price 2013
10 APR 2020
Hermes Evelyne Bag List Guide
The Hermes Evelyne Bag is the ultimate crossbody shoulder bag. This bag features the iconic Hermes “H” in the front. Currently, there are three versions in circulation. It’s not as world-renowned as the Birkin or Kelly, but the Evelyne bag is simple and functional with a point of view. The PM is considered to be the perfect size for this style as it is not too bag, just perfect.
Essentially, it is meant to be treated as if it is your every day, carry-all crossbody bag.
The Evelyne I (1st generation) – Has no external pockets
The Evelyne II (2nd generation) – Has one external pocket
The Evelyne III (3rd generation) – Has an external pocket and an adjustable canvas strap
The Hermes Evelyne bag comes in four sizes and many color combinations. Not all sizes and colors are available.
|Hermes Evelyne III 16 (TPM)||6.7″ x 7″ x 2″|
|Hermes Evelyne III 29 (PM)||11.25″ x 12″ x 2 ½”|
|Hermes Evelyne III 33 (GM)||12” x 13” x 3”|
|Hermes Evelyne III 40 (TGM)||16″ x 16.5″ x 4″|
The Evelyne TPM has been discontinued as of 2019. Making the Evelyne PM bag the smallest size available. If you are still seeking this size of the Hermes Evelyne you can get it online here.
This bag is also available in two types of leather, Epsom or Clemence. As an added benefit, the Epsom and Clemence leather types are considered the best against damage and noticeable wear.
Why Choose a Hermes Evelyne Crossbody Bag
- Ease of travel – This isn’t your typical Birkin or Kelly, isn’t too bulky and can easily throw your essential in as you travel to your next destination.
- Perfect starter bag – Super affordable as compare to other Hermes bags.
- Sporty while elegant – It’s durable and flexible with external pockets and reliant for anything.
- Accessible & casual – perfect for a dinner date or work bag, has a simple but functional design and look. Plus that “H” is unmistakable.
Price in USD
|Hermes Evelyne III 16 TPM||$1,600|
|Hermes Evelyne III 29 PM||$3,300|
|Hermes Evelyne III 33 GM||$3,725|
|Hermes Evelyne III 40 TGM||$4,500|
|Size||Price in USD|
|Hermes Evelyne III 16 (Mini/TPM)||$1,800|
|Hermes Evelyne III 29 (Medium/PM)||$3,300|
|Hermes Evelyne III 33 (Large/GM)||$3,725|
|Hermes Evelyne III 40 (TGM)||$4,500|
Hermes 101 Class is back in session! Our subject of the day is the Hermes Evelyne. The Evelyne is a very popular H bag, and it’s easy to see why. The Hermes Evelyne is one of Hermes’ most functional and easy to carry bags. Its sporty, casual look is also simply irresistible. Let’s dive into some of its features…
What to Expect from This Reference Guide:
I. Is It Worth It? Reasons to Buy
VI. Instagram Eye Candy
Is It Worth It?
The Hermes Evelyne may not be as well recognized as the Birkin or Kelly, but H lovers flock to the Evelyne because it is so functional and hassel-free. Since its release, there have been 3 versions of the Evelyne – The Evelyne I, Evelyne II, and Evelyne III. The I, II, and III refer to the generation, and we are currently on the 3rd generation. The original Evelyne, the Evelyne I, did not have an outside pocket like the current version. The Evelyne II featured an external pocket except on the smallest size. The most recent version, the Evelyne III, now sports an adjustable canvas strap.
The bag features the iconic “H” logo constructed from perforated holes. The Evelyne has a saddle bag shape, which seems to be a homage to Hermes’ equestrian roots.
Reasons to consider the Hermes Evelyne Bag:
- Casual and cute – It is an “unfussy” and simple bag. The giant H logo is its most identifying feature.
- Easy accessibility – You can grab items in and out of this bag more easily compared to the Kelly or the Birkin.
- Great for travel – In keeping with easy accessibility. The bag has convenient pockets and comes with an adjustable strap for crossbody wear.
- Great Entry Level Bag –It is relatively affordable compared to other Hermes Bags.
- Dress her up! You can easily sport a bag charm on this bag to accessorize further.
- One Large Interior Pocket
- Leather Tab Closure (No Zipper)
- Outside Pocket
- Adjustable Strap from 36” to 52”
The Hermes Evelyne is available in two types of leather: Epsom or Clemence leather. The adjustable strap is made out of a durable canvas material. Compared Hermes’ other leathers, Epsom and Clemence are the best at withstanding damage.
Here are brief descriptions of each leather from our Hermes Learning Process feature:
Epsom – Epsom is embossed calfskin. Therefore the grain is not natural and after many years of wear, it can rub out and flatten. Colors appear vibrant and it’s a happy medium between togo and box calf. This is a good skin that adds to the versatility of your already existing Hermes handbag collection.
Clemence – Clemence is a thicker, heavier skin, especially compared to togo, which is Hermes’ most popular leather. Most people cannot visually tell the difference from togo since the bumps can look identical. By not properly stuffing a clemence handbag it will eventually slouch and the handles may topple onto its self. However, its strength is a stand out amongst other options. Durable and tough you’ll find this choice in Hermes luggage or travel bags.