Below is the list of solution to the question How Can I Get A Bigger Butt Fast. that you can choose from. These answer to the question How Can I Get A Bigger Butt Fast are perfect if you are on a tight budget. Continue reading below for our response to How Can I Get A Bigger Butt Fast?
The gluteus maximus is the largest muscle in the human body and it gives your butt its shape. if you want a bigger butt, there are things you can do to enhance and enlarge your butt in a short period of time. Techniques range from immediate (improved posture and cosmetic options such as clothing), to a few months (exercises that target your waist, hips, and thighs), to fast and permanent (cosmetic surgery).
Method1Using Butt-Shaping Exercises
- 1Do squats. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend your knees and slowly lower your butt towards the ground, as if you’re going to sit in a chair. Go as low as you can without bringing your butt below knee level. Hold for a few seconds at the lowest point, then slowly raise yourself back up.
- Do 3 sets of 10 to 12 repetitions.
- Squats are one of the best exercises you can do to build up your backside, so make sure to include squats in your strength training routine.
- If squatting with your bodyweight alone doesn’t feel difficult, then add some weights. Hold a barbell with both hands and rest it across the back of your shoulders while you squat.
- 2Do single leg squats for more intensity. Stand on one leg and bend your knee slightly, making sure your knee does not go past your toes. As you do this, lift your opposite leg to just above knee height. You can extend your hands or hold onto a wall or sturdy chair to help with balance. Push your heel into the floor and hold this position for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Do 3 sets of 5 to 10 on each leg.
- Start with shallow squats and try going deeper with each repetition.
- 3Do lunges. Stand with your shoulders back and your feet about shoulder-width apart. Step forward with one leg and lower your hips until your knees on both your front and back legs are at 90 degree angles. Make sure your front knee is positioned directly above your ankle – pushing your knee over your ankle can cause muscle strain. Hold your back knee just above the floor, but not touching it. Hold your body in this position for 3 to 5 seconds before returning to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 10 lunges on each leg.
- Add weight to increase the intensity of your lunges. Hold a small dumbbell in each hand to make this exercise harder and intensify the strength training benefits.
- Lunges can help prepare and strengthen your glutes for more intense strength training exercises, such as deadlifts and squats.
- 4Challenge yourself with a walking lunge. Instead of returning to a starting position after a standard lunge, push-off with your front foot and step forward directly into a lunge on your opposite foot.
- Do 3 sets of 10 lunges on each leg.
- Reduce knee strain by taking smaller steps and going slow. The most important thing is technique, alignment, and balance – not speed.
- 5Include bridge lifts. Lay down on the floor facing up. Bend your knees so your feet are flat on the floor and about shoulder-width apart. Raise your hips while squeezing your butt so you form a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Hold this position for 3 seconds, and then lower your body to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions twice per week, taking a short break between each round.
- Bridge exercises help you achieve a rounded butt, and may also help prevent injuries by strengthening and stretching the muscles in your butt and lower back.
- To make this exercise harder, lift one foot off the ground and extend your leg so that it is above your hips. Then, lift using only one leg.
- 6Try planks. Get into push-up position on the floor. Bend your elbows 90 degrees and lower your forearms to the ground. Your elbows, forearms, and fists should be flat on the ground and supporting your weight. Make sure your elbows are directly beneath your shoulders, and curl your toes under your feet and pull your belly button in toward your spine. Straighten your body so that it forms a straight line from your heels through your spine to your neck and head. Finally, engage your core and butt by flexing (tightening) your abdominal muscles and glutes. Hold this position for at least 30 seconds and then relax.
- Repeat the exercise 3 times.
- Planks are a great total-body exercise that strengthen and tone your glutes, core, shoulders, and arms.
- Try lifting up one leg at a time while you are in the plank position and holding it for 5 to 10 seconds. Incorporating leg lifts into your plank exercise will give your glutes an added workout.
- Avoid injury by doing this exercise on a yoga mat or carpeted surface.
- Planks are a great way to work-up to weight training. Once you can hold a plank for one to two minutes, you are in good shape to start heavy weight exercises.
- 7Do deadlifts. Place the bar with or without weights on the floor in front of you. Inhale deeply and squat down. Pull the weight off the floor by straightening your legs, making sure your back stays flat, your arms are straight, and the bar is close to your body. Your shoulders, trunk, and hips should move and rise up at the same speed. As you stand upright, imagine your feet pushing through the floor. Exhale as you near the top of the lift. Keep lifting until you are in a fully upright position. Your legs should be straight, with your shoulders back and chest out. Keep your arms straight and do not lift the bar above your hips. Take a breath at the top and then exhale as you slowly lower the bar back down.
- Do 3-5 sets of 6-10 repetitions. Try going directly from one repetition to the next. If you have to take a break, do it for only a few seconds. You can take a longer break (1 to 2 minutes) in between sets.
- Do not bounce the barbell when setting it down on the floor. Stop as the plates make contact with the ground.
Method2Wearing Butt-Enhancing Clothing
- 1Wear clothes that draw attention to your hips and butt. Choose pants, skirts, and dresses that have details on the backside. By doing this, you can create the illusion of a larger butt in only a few minutes. Some good options include:
- Contrasting colors, such as a brightly colored bottom with a darker top.
- Pieces that include beading, sequins, or other details on the butt.
- Items that are ruched or ruffled around the backside and hips.
- 2Define your waist with the clothing you choose. Choosing clothing that makes your waist appear smaller will make your hips and butt look bigger. Try wearing a fitted dress, skirt, or top to accent your waist, or try wearing a belt around your waist.
- 3Wear shapewear under your clothes. You can wear shapewear and body slimmers under clothing to smooth out your thighs and/or midsection, and create an hourglass figure. Shapewear tights and shorts may also help. You can mix and match shapewear to emphasize – or de-emphasize – different parts of your body.
- Pieces that slim your thighs and stomach without compressing your rear lend themselves to creating the look of a more toned, rounded butt.
- Purchase shapewear designed to flatten your midsection while lifting and separating your butt cheeks, giving your butt a larger, perkier appearance.
- Do not purchase shapewear in a smaller size. Not only will you have difficulty fitting into it, but too-tight shapewear can lead to health problems.
- 4Choose flattering clothing that is fitted around your butt. Flaunt what you’ve got with pants, dresses, and skirts that are fitted around the butt, but are not tight enough to flatten your backside. This includes wearing pants, dresses, and skirts that fit snugly but aren’t too tight. Dressing in clothes that flatter your body type can also help.
- If you have a large bust but slim waist (ice-cream cone or triangle shape), minimize the bust while drawing attention to the hips and butt. Choose A-line skirts and dresses that flare out at the hips. Define your waist with belted jackets, tops, or dresses. Avoid skinny jeans or pants that taper at the ankle, as well as skin-tight clothing.
- If you have a boyish or athletic body type, try wearing jeans, pants, or skirts that sit an inch or two below your waist. Accentuate curves with tailored jackets and wrap dresses. For slim individuals, select jeans that have some embellishment – such as embroidery or beaded design – on the back pockets. Avoid oversized or baggy tops and bottoms.
- If you are smaller on top but larger on the bottom (pear or teardrop shape), try to create a balanced look by wearing bottoms that sit at the waist. These include empire-waist dresses, A-line skirts, and wrap dresses. Avoid skinny jeans or pants that taper at the ankle, tucking your shirt in, or wearing jackets that extend below your waist.
Method3Enhancing your Butt in Other Ways
- 1Improve your posture. Standing with good posture does wonders for your booty, and for your shoulders, waist, and back as well. It is important to get in the habit of maintaining good posture when sitting and standing.
- When standing, balance your weight on the balls of your feet, keep your knees slightly bent, position your legs shoulder-width apart, and let your arms hang naturally along the sides of your body. Your shoulders should be pulled backward, your stomach tucked in, and your ears in line with your shoulders.
- When sitting, place your feet on the floor or a footrest with your ankles positioned in front of your knees, maintain a small gap between your thighs, and avoid crossing your legs. You should sit with your shoulders relaxed and your ears, shoulders, and hips lined up.
- Avoid sitting for long periods of time as this can cause your gluteal muscles to atrophy.
- 2Lose weight to make your butt look bigger compared with your waist. If your waist is slimmer, then your butt will look bigger, so lose weight if you are overweight. Go for a diet that is high in protein and fiber, low in carbohydrates, and focus on lean meats and good fats like those found in salmon, nuts, and olive oil.
- Eat breakfast every day, snack on fruits and vegetables between meals to keep your appetite in check and your metabolism up, eat slowly and chew your food well, and avoid white bread and foods that come in a bag or box.
- 3Consider butt-augmentation surgery. Having plastic surgery can get you the results you want if diet and exercise alone do not seem to help. However, this is an extreme and expensive option. Procedures range from $4,300 to $4,900 dollars on average, and include fat grafting or transfer, buttock implants, and buttock lifts.
- Plastic surgery should only be considered once all other options have been exhausted, and should only be performed in a sterile environment by a licensed medical doctor.
- Complications of butt augmentation surgeries include infection, bleeding, nerve damage, scarring, implant rupture, blood clots, deep vein thrombosis, asymmetry, and other risks.
How to Make Your Penis Bigger in 2020
So you’ve decided you want to get a bigger penis – you’re not the first.
Many men deal with the struggles and desires of wanting to get a bigger penis, but if you want to see gains in penis size without spending every dollar you earn and putting yourself at risk, you must do it the right way.
#1. VigRX Plus
VigRX Plus is one of the best male enhancement supplement to make your penis bigger. It’s not permanent solution like penis pumps or extenders but it’s the easiest option.
VigRX Plus formula is one of the most potent available on the market today and they do offer a 67 day money-back guarantee.
Damiana, Horny Goat Weed, Hawthorn Berry are clinically proven to increase blood flow to the penis, resulting in visibly bigger, fuller erections.
Muira Pauma and Saw Palmetto increase libido, Catuaba Bark Extract and Asian Red Ginseng give you stamina.
#2. Male Extra
Male Extra was designed to increase libido, ignite sexual confidence, and produce firmer and fuller erections through ingredients which increase testosterone and penile blood flow.
The supplement features natural and safe ingredients. As long as it is taken as directed, there are no harmful side effects to worry about.
Male Extra is highly recommended if you’re looking for a male enhancement supplement that will make your penis a bit bigger.
Male Extra also comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The concept behind Hydromax is simple: it enlarges your penile tissue and chamber via suction, allowing them to hold more blood during an erection, which results in a bigger penis.
With the suction being done in water, it is much more comfortable than regular penis pumps.
One of the things that we loved about Bathmate before purchasing it is that it doesn’t really look like your regular penis pump, and that it offers a 100% money back guarantee – which means that if you’re not happy with the product for whatever reason, you get your money back.
After reviewing many of the different penis enlargement devices available we came across ProExtender.
This is a penis traction device with a difference. It is not just an extender but a complete solution to penis enlargement.
How to make your penis bigger with this extension device?
You should wear ProExtender daily and luckily enough it is invisible beneath loose trousers. It basically consists of a base ring, two adjustment screws and an end piece with a strap, which holds the penis securely to the extender.
The device is both comfortable and lightweight and once you get used to it you barely even remember it’s there.
Hydroxtreme are the most powerful penis pumps on the market today. They offer the same quality as Hydromax but with more pressure.
As a result, you can make your penis bigger much faster.
Though relatively new to the US market, there are over a million satisfied owners of the Hydroxtreme worldwide.
The product also comes with a 60 day money-back guarantee when used as directed in the bath or shower, 15 minutes daily for six weeks.