How to get bigger hips without exercise is one question that affect almost everyone. Finding the solution to the question how to stop how to get bigger hips naturally and fast can now pose a very big challenge. In this post, we reveal our suggestion on how to how to get bigger hips and smaller waist at home. I am going to discuss how to get big buttocks and hips in a week . I hope you like it. Enjoy!
If you’re a naturally skinny woman with naturally narrower hips, you might be wondering: is it even possible to get bigger hips? What’s all this talk about the waist-to-hip ratio? What’s the most attractive ratio? How can I improve my ratio naturally?
These are questions we get a lot. So inside this article, we’ll be talking about why so many women want to have wide hips with a small waist, what we can’t change, what we can change, and some action steps you can take today to quickly start adding inches to your hip measurement to immediately start improving your waist-to-hip ratio.
Stars like Scarlett Johansson and Sofia Vergara have made the hourglass figure increasingly appealing. While a narrow waist is important, increasing your hip size is just as effective in achieving the look. If you’d like to have wider hips, here are some steps to help you look curvaceous.
- 2Try yoga. There are many yoga poses designed to open your hips. This will build muscle and allow for greater flexibility, which in return will make other hip exercises easier. The Frog, the Pigeon, the Lizard and the Cow Face are all poses you’ll want to get familiar with.
- 4Give birth. While you certainly wouldn’t get pregnant for this sole purpose, a woman’s hips will widen to make it possible for her to give birth. In some cases, hips will return to pre-pregnancy size with time, but in other cases, bigger hips become a permanent part of a woman’s physique.
- 5Consider surgery. If you’re willing to go under the knife to achieve a Kim Kardashian look, there are procedures worth investigating. You can have the fat removed from various areas of your body via liposuction and then transferred to your hips. Or you can also get hip implants in which “slices” of silicone are placed under the skin and substructures to give you a more curvaceous appearance.
- Wait it out. Turns out our hips get wider as we age. Research findings suggest that it’s not necessarily added weight that causes hips to look bigger as we grow older, it’s pelvic growth. In a study that used participants ranging in age from 20 to 79, researchers found that the width of the pelvis, the distance between the hip bones and the diameter of the hip bones all increased as people got older and that the pelvic width of the oldest people in the study was, on average, about an inch larger than the youngest
How to Make Your Butt Rounder And Hips Wider
Making your buttocks bigger without exercise is not possible. In order to achieve your goal you have to follow these 2 phases:
- Glute-strengthening workout.
- Your nutrition after a workout, during the recovery period.
After exercise, your buttocks are in the repair cycle, and it’s essential to choose the right type and amount of foods to ensure that your butt will grow bigger.
Keep in mind this simple rule: If you want to increase your weight you should eat more. If you just want to increase your butt, you have to eat in regular amounts.
Excess of everything is bad, so do not overconsume protein or carbohydrates as it can lead to health problems.
You should eat at least one piece of fruit per day, although the daily recommendation is between 3 and 5 per day.
Here are the foods that help you increase your butt and some effective bum-friendly exercises.
If you already have a well-established exercise routine, we recommend that you drink a protein shake after a workout.
Some natural sources of good proteins are tuna, eggs, turkey, chicken, tilapia, legumes, cottage cheese, lean red meat, legumes, and any fish (not fried).
Swap white bread and pasta for whole wheat or whole grain alternatives. Carbohydrates that help you maintain a good musculature are quinoa, brown rice, oats, any whole grain cereal, sweet potato, and couscous.ADVERTISEMENT
Unlike bad fats, good fats provide a wide array of health benefits. They also help you sculpt the body of your dreams and even lose weight. The best sources of healthy fats are fish oil, extra virgin olive oil, almonds, walnuts, and peanut butter.
Focus on vegetables rich in antioxidants, such as broccoli, spinach, kale, and any green vegetables. You can eat as much of these as you want.
Remember that without exercise you will not see results, and you can even put on weight. Your workout routine should include exercises such as squats, butt bridges, and lunges.
Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart. Take one giant step forward, heel first, and slowly lower your body, bending both knees. Remember to keep your back and upper body straight, and don’t bend your knees farther than 90 degrees. Then repeat with the other leg in front.
- Butt bridge
Lie on the floor on your back. Place your arms at your sides, and bend your knees. Your feet should be placed around shoulder width.
Pressing your heels into the ground, lift your hips off the floor, and squeeze your butt while keeping your back straight. Breathe out as you perform this part of the motion, and hold the position for a few seconds. Breathe in as you slowly go back to the starting position.