Here is a detailed post about How To Cancel Better Me Subscription Android. So, if you have been searching for how to cancel better me subscription on iphone or other keywords online, then this article is dedicated to you. It contains the better me account settings. Read on to enjoy all these and more.
We have made it super easy to cancel BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet subscription at the root to avoid any and all mediums “Genesis Technology Partners” (the developer) uses to bill you. Now let us get into the crux of this guide.
how to cancel better me subscription on iphone
How To Cancel Better Me Subscription Android
There are a few things you must know about cancelling subscriptions. They include the following:
- Once you subscribe to a plan and you don’t cancel it manually like you subscribed, that plan will renew automatically because you gave the permission.
- When you subscribe for a trial period and then you cancel, you run the risk of losing that trial content altogether.
- You must remember to manually cancel a subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
Stop Ridiculous Charges.
Prevent apps from taking your money without permission. Get a free Virtual Credit Card to signup for Subscriptions. Get Started now →
How to Cancel BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet Subscription on your iPhone or iPad.
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
(Note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on BetterMe (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
(Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet, then it’s definitely canceled already. It won’t be renewed anymore).
How to Cancel BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet Subscription on your Android device
To cancel BetterMe subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the BetterMe app alone won’t cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
Once your BetterMe subscription has been removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be cancelled and won’t be renewed anymore.
How to Cancel BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet Subscription on a Mac computer.
To cancel BetterMe subscription on your Mac, do the following:
- First open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the “View Information” tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”.
- Click “Edit” beside the BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet app and then click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Note: Always make sure to use the exact username and ID you used to set up the subscription to manage that subscription when necessary. This is sometimes different from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you have set up.
If you don’t remember your password however, contact the App for help/to reset password.
How to Cancel BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet Subscription on Paypal.
To cancel your BetterMe subscription on PayPal, do the following:
- First log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com .
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press “Payments” from the menu provided to you and click on “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You’ll be shown a series of merchants’ agreement you’ve transacted before. Click on “BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet” to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet.
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
better me account settings
What to do if your subscribed directly on BetterMe’s website?
Here’s how to cancel your BetterMe subscription when billed through a payments provider that is not the Appstore, Playstore or Paypal.
Sometimes, you may start a subscription directly on a company’s website without using an extra layer of security like Paypal or Apple. To unsubscribe, you might have to sign into BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet’s website or directly reach out to the payments provider.
Generally, here are two steps you can take if you find yourself in that fix:
- Finding the company’s information, then reaching out. Contact BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet here →
- If the company has an app they developed in the Appstore, you can try contacting Genesis Technology Partners (the app developer) for help through the details of the app.
How to delete BetterMe account
You might have created an account on BetterMe during the course of using the app. Many apps make it so easy to signup but a nightmare to delete your account. We try to make it easier but since we don’t have information for every app, we can only do our best.
Generally, here are some steps you can take if you need your account deleted:
- Reach out directly to BetterMe via Justuseapp. Get all Contact details →
- Check BetterMe’s Privacy/TOS/Support channels below for their Data-deletion/request policy and contact them:
*Pro-tip: Once you visit any of the links above, Use your browser “Find on page” to find “@”. It immediately shows the neccessary emails.
Bonus: How to Delete BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet from your iPhone or Android.
Delete BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet from iPhone.
To delete BetterMe from your iPhone, Follow these steps:
- On your homescreen, Tap and hold BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet until it starts shaking.
- Once it starts to shake, you’ll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
- Click on that X to delete the BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet app from your phone.
Go to Settings and click on General then click on “iPhone Storage”. You will then scroll down to see the list of all the apps installed on your iPhone. Tap on the app you want to uninstall and delete the app.
For iOS 11 and above:
Go into your Settings and click on “General” and then click on iPhone Storage. You will see the option “Offload Unused Apps”. Right next to it is the “Enable” option. Click on the “Enable” option and this will offload the apps that you don’t use.
Delete BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet from Android
- First open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- After doing these, go to “My Apps and Games” option, then go to the “Installed” option.
- You’ll see a list of all your installed apps on your phone.
- Now choose BetterMe: Widget Workout& Diet, then click on “uninstall”.
- Also you can specifically search for the app you want to uninstall by searching for that app in the search bar then select and uninstall.
BEST SITES LIKE ALIEXPRESS FOR ONLINE SHOPPING
AliExpress is a massively popular Chinese online retail service owned by Alibaba Group. It was launched in 2010 and hasn’t stopped its journey to becoming the ‘biggest online marketplace of the world‘ ever-since. AliExpress stands toe-to-toe even with Amazon in terms of buyers worldwide. It offers wholesale goods at direct-to-consumer prices from Chinese sellers.
It also works as a great dropshipping model for a lot of e-commerce entrepreneurs. Along with a lot of good sides, AliExpress has some cons as well. The biggest problem is the shipping time of AliExpress orders, which is pretty long considering the goods come from China. Also, some orders can be very expensive after shipping charges and taxes.
So, it is a good thing to have some AliExpress alternatives whenever you don’t like its services. That’s why we are telling you about 21 best sites like AliExpress. Some of these websites offer cheaper prices and faster shipping on certain products. And, you can also use them to maintain a nice profit margin for your dropshipping business.
LightInTheBox is the perfect AliExpress alternative as it is also a Chinese e-Store. It sells hot and trending products across the globe. Their products range from phone and electronics to fashion, jewelry, shoes, bags, and many other items. You can find almost anything here at a very cheap price.
The delivery time of LightInTheBox is also similar to AliExpress as their warehouses are located only in China. But, you may get a faster shipping time due to having fewer orders to ship. You can pay for your orders with PayPal, Western Union, or your credit card.
Wish is a widely popular online marketplace where you can buy almost anything. From clothing to footwear, electronics, healthcare items, and many more things, you can get them all for an incredibly cheap price. They are also known to offer great deals and coupons to their new customers.
Their shipping time is also faster than AliExpress as their products come from sellers located in small countries. Wish also provides an advanced rating system that is very helpful for both the consumers as well as sellers. It helps promote good ones.
Overstock is a US-based online marketplace. It makes profit by selling wholesale products at a highly cheap price tag. A major portion of their stock is comprised of overstock from the major retailers or their seconds. You can find some really amusing deals here. The shipping time will also be lower as compared to the Chinese marketplaces. You can get your items within a week.
The product range of Overstock is incredible. You can find everything such as clothing, decor, kitchen appliances, and many more items. You can even find furniture and other big home items. So, you can use to fill your house with great stuff at a reduced price.
DealeXtreme, more popularly known as DX, is an amazing online marketplace. The website works in a very similar manner as ‘Wish’ and sells cheap products coming directly from sellers. It has partnered with many small businesses and sells its products to a wide base of audience.
The shipping time is a problem with DX also because their warehouses are located in China. Apart from this, you can get some really worthy deals on DX. You should always keep an eye on their clearance sales for the best prices.
Gearbest is the perfect AliExpress alternative if you are looking to shop for the latest gadgets or electronic devices. It works with over 5000 Chinese brands and top suppliers to deliver the best products. It has products from top Chinese companies such as Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo, and many others. But, it isn’t just an electronic store.
You can also find a massive range of other products as well. The prices available on GearBest are reduced, and you can even reduce them with the available coupons. They also have warehouses in multiple countries. So, you can get faster shipping from the local warehouse.
BangGood is another Chinese e-commerce platform that provides worldwide shipping of cheap goods. You can find almost anything on this website, from clothing to electronics, and even home items. The prices available are marked down from their original prices. You can also get amazing deals during special clearance sales.
BangGood provides a free $20 coupon to every new user. The shipping time for BangGood orders is faster than AliExpress for certain products. However, the regular shipping time is similar.
ChinaBrands is a widely popular Chinese e-Store where you can buy products at wholesale prices. You can find almost anything on this website at a highly affordable price. Their shipping prices are also low but you will get a long shipping time. It is the perfect website for buyers who want the lowest prices but can wait for their orders for at least a month.
Most of the ChinaBrands sellers run their factories from China, and their warehouses are located there only. This is the reason for the considerably long shipping time.
Bonanza is a unique American online marketplace where you can find a great range of products. They have over 20 million items from more than 50,000 sellers. It is a growing e-commerce store where even you can sell your items. It is a preferred platform by more than 20,000 entrepreneurial sellers. You can find some really amazing handcrafted items and collectibles here.
For people looking to shop regular items, this store may disappoint you a little. The prices of some items may be a little higher than some Chinese stores. But, the quality provided will be worth it.
21 ALIEXPRESS ALTERNATIVE STORES
Here are 21 AliExpress Alternatives that you can use to shop online.
- DealXtreme (DX)
- American Greenwood
AliExpress is amazing but it is always good to have options when you are shopping. So, these are the 21 best sites like AliExpress. If you ever feel like you should look somewhere else, these are some stores that you should visit. You can also use these for your dropshipping business if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Make sure you have a solid plan before beginning.