We have researched How To Cancel Calm App Free Trial. This is why we are sharing this post on how to cancel a free trial in settings. Suppose you want to know how to cancel calm app free trial iphone, then reading this post will help.
If you wish to cancel a free trial activated through the Calm website, please be sure to do so at least 24 hours before the free trial ends to prevent unwanted charges. You can cancel through your profile on the Calm website here, or by following the steps below to cancel in the app:
1. Tap “More” on the app home screen
2. Tap the gear icon in the upper left corner
3. Tap “Manage Subscription”
4. Tap “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your free trial
how to cancel a free trial in settings
How To Cancel Calm App Free Trial
When visiting the Calm website, customers have the option to activate a 7-day free trial to Calm Premium subscription content by visiting www.calm.com/freetrial. This free trial automatically carries over into an annual subscription unless it is cancelled prior to the end of the trial period. Please see below for more information on how to start your trial, access content, and manage your subscription.
1. Go to the free trial activation page and sign in or create a Calm account. If you already have a Calm account, you may sign in to your existing account and activate the trial on it. Please note, this will not work if you already have a subscription active on your account.
2. Enter your payment details. You may do so with a credit card, or via Google Pay in a Chrome browser. You will not be charged for the yearly subscription until the end of the trial period.
3. Start your free trial. Once you’ve entered your payment details, click the “Start Your Free Trial” button and you will see a screen confirming that your free trial has been activated. There are links there to download the Calm mobile app in the App Store and Google Play store, as well as a link to the meditation content available on our website.
how to cancel calm app free trial iphone
4. Enjoy the Premium content. Congratulations! You’ve unlocked 1 week of access to Calm’s premium content. You can now access our full library of meditations, stories, music, masterclasses, and more. Simply log in to the Calm app or website with the same Calm account used to activate the trial and you should see everything unlocked.
5. Cancel your free trial. If you do not wish to continue into a yearly subscription at the end of the trial period, please be sure to cancel at least 24 hours before the free trial ends. You can do so through our website here, or by going to More > Gear Icon (upper left corner) > Manage Subscription in the Calm app.
6. Using Calm after your trial. If you cancel the free trial before it ends, the subscription content will become locked at the end of 7 days. You will then only be able to access our free content, which you’re welcome to listen to as much as you’d like. If you do not cancel, you will be billed the full annual subscription price and you will continue to have access to the full library of Calm Premium content for the duration of your 1-year subscription.
BEST SITES LIKE ALIEXPRESS FOR ONLINE SHOPPING
AliExpress is a massively popular Chinese online retail service owned by Alibaba Group. It was launched in 2010 and hasn’t stopped its journey to becoming the ‘biggest online marketplace of the world‘ ever-since. AliExpress stands toe-to-toe even with Amazon in terms of buyers worldwide. It offers wholesale goods at direct-to-consumer prices from Chinese sellers.
It also works as a great dropshipping model for a lot of e-commerce entrepreneurs. Along with a lot of good sides, AliExpress has some cons as well. The biggest problem is the shipping time of AliExpress orders, which is pretty long considering the goods come from China. Also, some orders can be very expensive after shipping charges and taxes.
So, it is a good thing to have some AliExpress alternatives whenever you don’t like its services. That’s why we are telling you about 21 best sites like AliExpress. Some of these websites offer cheaper prices and faster shipping on certain products. And, you can also use them to maintain a nice profit margin for your dropshipping business.
LightInTheBox is the perfect AliExpress alternative as it is also a Chinese e-Store. It sells hot and trending products across the globe. Their products range from phone and electronics to fashion, jewelry, shoes, bags, and many other items. You can find almost anything here at a very cheap price.
The delivery time of LightInTheBox is also similar to AliExpress as their warehouses are located only in China. But, you may get a faster shipping time due to having fewer orders to ship. You can pay for your orders with PayPal, Western Union, or your credit card.
Wish is a widely popular online marketplace where you can buy almost anything. From clothing to footwear, electronics, healthcare items, and many more things, you can get them all for an incredibly cheap price. They are also known to offer great deals and coupons to their new customers.
Their shipping time is also faster than AliExpress as their products come from sellers located in small countries. Wish also provides an advanced rating system that is very helpful for both the consumers as well as sellers. It helps promote good ones.
Overstock is a US-based online marketplace. It makes profit by selling wholesale products at a highly cheap price tag. A major portion of their stock is comprised of overstock from the major retailers or their seconds. You can find some really amusing deals here. The shipping time will also be lower as compared to the Chinese marketplaces. You can get your items within a week.
The product range of Overstock is incredible. You can find everything such as clothing, decor, kitchen appliances, and many more items. You can even find furniture and other big home items. So, you can use to fill your house with great stuff at a reduced price.
DealeXtreme, more popularly known as DX, is an amazing online marketplace. The website works in a very similar manner as ‘Wish’ and sells cheap products coming directly from sellers. It has partnered with many small businesses and sells its products to a wide base of audience.
The shipping time is a problem with DX also because their warehouses are located in China. Apart from this, you can get some really worthy deals on DX. You should always keep an eye on their clearance sales for the best prices.
Gearbest is the perfect AliExpress alternative if you are looking to shop for the latest gadgets or electronic devices. It works with over 5000 Chinese brands and top suppliers to deliver the best products. It has products from top Chinese companies such as Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo, and many others. But, it isn’t just an electronic store.
You can also find a massive range of other products as well. The prices available on GearBest are reduced, and you can even reduce them with the available coupons. They also have warehouses in multiple countries. So, you can get faster shipping from the local warehouse.
BangGood is another Chinese e-commerce platform that provides worldwide shipping of cheap goods. You can find almost anything on this website, from clothing to electronics, and even home items. The prices available are marked down from their original prices. You can also get amazing deals during special clearance sales.
BangGood provides a free $20 coupon to every new user. The shipping time for BangGood orders is faster than AliExpress for certain products. However, the regular shipping time is similar.
ChinaBrands is a widely popular Chinese e-Store where you can buy products at wholesale prices. You can find almost anything on this website at a highly affordable price. Their shipping prices are also low but you will get a long shipping time. It is the perfect website for buyers who want the lowest prices but can wait for their orders for at least a month.
Most of the ChinaBrands sellers run their factories from China, and their warehouses are located there only. This is the reason for the considerably long shipping time.
Bonanza is a unique American online marketplace where you can find a great range of products. They have over 20 million items from more than 50,000 sellers. It is a growing e-commerce store where even you can sell your items. It is a preferred platform by more than 20,000 entrepreneurial sellers. You can find some really amazing handcrafted items and collectibles here.
For people looking to shop regular items, this store may disappoint you a little. The prices of some items may be a little higher than some Chinese stores. But, the quality provided will be worth it.
21 ALIEXPRESS ALTERNATIVE STORES
Here are 21 AliExpress Alternatives that you can use to shop online.
- DealXtreme (DX)
- American Greenwood
AliExpress is amazing but it is always good to have options when you are shopping. So, these are the 21 best sites like AliExpress. If you ever feel like you should look somewhere else, these are some stores that you should visit. You can also use these for your dropshipping business if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Make sure you have a solid plan before beginning.