There are a few things you must know about cancelling subscriptions. They include the following:
- Once you subscribe to a plan and you don’t cancel it manually like you subscribed, that plan will renew automatically because you gave the permission.
- When you subscribe for a trial period and then you cancel, you run the risk of losing that trial content altogether.
- You must remember to manually cancel a subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
We have made it super easy to cancel Yarn – Chat & Text Stories subscription at the root to avoid any and all mediums “Science Mobile, LLC” (the developer) uses to bill you. Now let us get into the crux of this guide.
How to Cancel Yarn – Chat & Text Stories Subscriptions on your iPhone or iPad.
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
(Note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on Yarn (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
(Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for Yarn – Chat & Text Stories, then it’s definitely canceled already. It won’t be renewed anymore).
How to Cancel Yarn – Chat & Text Stories Subscriptions on your Android device
To cancel Yarn subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the Yarn app alone won’t cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Yarn – Chat & Text Stories subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
Once your Yarn subscription has been removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be cancelled and won’t be renewed anymore.
How to Cancel Yarn – Chat & Text Stories Subscriptions on a Mac computer.
To cancel Yarn subscription on your Mac, do the following:
- First open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the “View Information” tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”.
- Click “Edit” beside the Yarn – Chat & Text Stories app and then click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Note: Always make sure to use the exact username and ID you used to set up the subscription to manage that subscription when necessary. This is sometimes different from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you have set up.If you don’t remember your password however, contact the contact provider for help.
How to Cancel Yarn – Chat & Text Stories Subscriptions on Paypal.
To cancel your Yarn subscription on PayPal, do the following:
- First log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com .
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press “Payments” from the menu provided to you and click on “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You’ll be shown a series of merchants’ agreement you’ve transacted before. Click on “Yarn – Chat & Text Stories” to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to Yarn – Chat & Text Stories.
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
What to do if your Yarn – Chat & Text Stories subscription is billed through a different company?
Here’s how to cancel your Yarn subscription when billed through a different company that is not the app/playstore or paypal.
Sometimes, you may find that you made a subscription through another company whether you were aware or not at the time of subscribing. To change this you might have to sign in the company’s website or directly reach out to the content provider.
Generally, here are two steps you can take if you find yourself in that fix:
- Finding the company’s information, then reaching out. Contact Yarn – Chat & Text Stories here →
- If the company has an app they developed in the Appstore, you can try contacting Science Mobile, LLC (the app developer) for help through the details of the app.
Bonus: How to Delete Yarn – Chat & Text Stories from your iPhone or Android.
Delete Yarn – Chat & Text Stories from iPhone.
To delete Yarn from your iPhone, Follow these steps:
- On your homescreen, Tap and hold Yarn – Chat & Text Stories until it starts shaking.
- Once it starts to shake, you’ll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
- Click on that X to delete the Yarn – Chat & Text Stories app from your phone.
Go to Settings and click on General then click on “iPhone Storage”. You will then scroll down to see the list of all the apps installed on your iPhone. Tap on the app you want to uninstall and delete the app.
For iOS 11 and above:
Go into your Settings and click on “General” and then click on iPhone Storage. You will see the option “Offload Unused Apps”. Right next to it is the “Enable” option. Click on the “Enable” option and this will offload the apps that you don’t use.
Delete Yarn – Chat & Text Stories from Android
- First open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- After doing these, go to “My Apps and Games” option, then go to the “Installed” option.
- You’ll see a list of all your installed apps on your phone.
- Now choose Yarn – Chat & Text Stories, then click on “uninstall”.
- Also you can specifically search for the app you want to uninstall by searching for that app in the search bar then select and uninstall.
Yarn’s Cancellation Policy.
Our crowdsourced data from Yarn and Justuseapp users, shows that it is Unknown: Awaiting ratings to cancel a Yarn subscription.
Have you rated? If you haven’t rated Yarn, Rate it here →.
What is Yarn – Chat & Text Stories?
Ever wanted to snoop through people’s conversations and not feel guilty for it? Want to enter a world of suspense and horror but not up for a long read? Well, now you can! Every Yarn story is told as a short text message conversation, as if you are watching someone else’s text messages. Whether it be hypothetical conversations between two of your favorite celebs, a frantic group chat after accidentally liking an ex’s photo on Instagram, or those suspenseful mysteries you just can’t get enough of, Yarn lets you tap through it all! It’s about time to make reading fun, fast, and fabulous again. Stay up to date with your favorite Yarn stories as we update episodes and conversations daily! Subscribe for unlimited access to all the best Yarn stories. YARN UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTIONS: – You can subscribe for unlimited access to Yarn content – Yarn offers offer weekly, monthly, and annual subscriptions – Trials will be 7 days, after which the subscription will auto-renew – Annual subscriptions will be charged at $69.99/year* – Weekly subscriptions will be charged at $4.99/week* – You’ll be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription – Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase – Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period – Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period – Subscriptions may be managed by the user…