Anyone who owns a designer handbag will tell you it’s all about the care of the bag as to how much life you get out of your bag. Burberry is no exception. The canvas bags have special treatment instructions as do the now broader line of leather goods the hallowed British fashion house has recently released (love the warrior bag!)
Thomas Burberry, founded in 1856, focuses on and distributes ready-to-wear outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics. This British luxury fashion house offers distinctive check pattern which has become one of its most widely copied trademarks in 1920.
Burberry bag requires special care when cleaned.
- Empty the Burberry bag of its contents before you begin.
- Check the outside of the bag.
- For any stains or discolorations, take Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol and gently swab the area until the stain is removed.
- Wipe the entire bag with a baby wipe, for baby wipes are gentle.
- Regularly use baby wipes to wipe Burberry bag to keep it clean.
- If you want to get the best results, you had better repeat this once a month.
- For some stubborn stains, we can take our Burberry bag to a dry cleaner to remove stains.
- We should be careful about using alcohol. We only need alcohol to remove stains instead of cleaning the whole bag.