If you’re not using Netflix, the chances are that you’ve got Amazon Prime Video instead. Prime Video is part of the Amazon Prime package, but if you don’t have Prime, you can get Prime Video itself as a standalone subscription.
Try a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime or a 30-day free trial of Prime Video if you aren’t subscribed yet.
How To Download Movies From Amazon Prime For Offline
Whether you subscribe for the exclusive TV shows or simply to keep your kids entertained with cartoons, there’s plenty you can do to get the most out of Amazon Prime Video, including downloading Prime Video shows and movies to any device. Here’s everything you need to know about doing it.8 Essential Amazon Prime Video Tips to Supercharge Your Streaming
Amazon regularly adds new features to make Prime Video more compelling. Here are some useful Amazon Prime Video tips to know.
Streaming Vs. Watching Amazon Prime Video Offline
Amazon Prime Video is available on a vast selection of devices, including phones, tablets, games consoles, Blu-ray players, and even smart TVs. Amazon’s various Fire TV products also offer the service, and we’ve shown how to watch Prime Video on the Apple TV.
Having the option to stream video is great, but there are times when doing so is inconvenient. This invariably involves travel. With no internet connection, you cannot stream video. So what’s the answer?
Fortunately, the Amazon Video app on Fire tablets, as well as Android and iOS devices, enables you to download movies. TV shows are also covered by this feature.
How To Download Amazon Prime Videos On Fire Tablets
If you own an Amazon Fire tablet, you won’t need to install an app to enjoy Amazon Prime videos. The library is right there in the home screen, ready to access at any time.
To download a video, browse to it. If it’s included within the Prime package, you’ll be able to stream or download immediately; otherwise, you’ll need to purchase it. Once the movie or TV show is available to you, find the Download button.
TV shows can be downloaded as seasons (storage space permitting) or individually on a per-episode basis. You’ll find the download button for this option next to each episode.
Choosing to download prompts a choice: how big do you want the download to be? This will depend on your device’s storage capacity, and what picture quality you’re happy with. The bigger the file, the better the picture quality. Once the choice is made, your download will begin. When it’s done, you’ll be ready to watch the downloaded Amazon video offline.
How To Download Amazon Prime Movies On Android
To enjoy downloaded Amazon Prime movies on your Android device, find the Amazon Prime Video app in Google Play. Once installed, sign into the app and start browsing for videos.
(Note that if you have other Amazon apps on your device, these will sign you into Amazon Prime Video automatically.)
If you have an existing account, you should be able to find your watch list. Otherwise, browse the movies and TV shows to find something you want. Once added to your library, you’ll be able to download the movie, show, or entire season to your device, just as with the Amazon Fire tablet.
How To Download Amazon Prime Movies On IOS
The process is just as simple for iOS users, who should find the Amazon Prime Video app in the App Store.
Once downloaded and installed, sign into the app with your usual credentials and start browsing. When you’ve found the television show or movie you want to download, open it, and tap the Download button. Again, with TV shows, the option to download full seasons and individual episodes is present.
By default, downloads are set to the highest quality. Should you have an iPhone or iPad struggling with low storage, the best option here is to tap the app Settings button, open Download Quality and adjust the quality between Good, Better, and Best. Obviously, the higher the quality is, the larger the downloaded file will be.
After this short and simple process, you’re then ready to enjoy the movie on the go. Don’t forget to take a good pair of earphones with you to get the best mobile movie watching experience possible.
Can You Download Amazon Prime Videos To PC?
With options for downloading Amazon Prime video to an iOS or Android mobile device, you might expect there to be options for Windows, macOS, and maybe even Linux too.
Sadly, that’s not the case.
No legal method exists for downloading Amazon Prime videos to your computer.
While you can stream videos from Amazon, there is simply no facility to download and watch them. This is due to the digital rights management (DRM) that Amazon uses to protect its media downloads. Even purchased Amazon videos cannot be downloaded to a PC.
Since Amazon doesn’t provide a desktop app for Prime Video, the only option for downloading videos to your PC is to run an Android emulator like Bluestacks. But while this will enable you to download videos to your computer, the DRM means you still won’t be able to watch the movie if you move the data out of the emulated Android environment.
How to Download Movies From Amazon Prime for Offline
Enjoying movies and TV shows from your Amazon Prime Video library really is that simple. I’ve written this guide while sitting in my favorite cafe, listening to (and occasionally watching) the LEGO Star Wars spin-off, The Freemaker Adventures. You’ll find plenty of other great movies and terrific originals on Amazon Prime, too.
While the cafe’s Wi-Fi is woefully inadequate for streaming movies, it doesn’t matter. Thanks to being able to watch Amazon Prime Video offline, I was able to download the video in advance before heading out and still watch it when I could. The same is true on any Android, iOS, or Amazon Fire tablet—just not any desktop or laptop.
If you need to download videos legally to your PC for viewing on the go, there’s always Netflix, which offers some of the best movies available for streaming. Its Windows app will run on any Windows 10 PC or tablet, and features the facility to download videos for offline viewing.
Best Live Streaming Platforms You Should Know
Have you ever watched the live broadcast? I guess the answer is yes. Nowadays, live-streaming has become a lifestyle permeating every aspect of life. In China, live streaming sharply increased eCommerce and created engaging shopper relationships as well. In the US, American people tend to become accustomed to the powerful influence of video functionality due to the long quarantine time. So, what Livestream platforms do you often use?
Here is the list of 10 most popular live streaming software platforms that anyone like broadcasting needs to know about:
It is a popular live streaming platform as well as an on-demand video platform that assists users to watch anything they like directly from their console and PC. It provides access to all-powerful platforms for the fastest live streaming.
- It is rated as an interactive live streaming platform that offers amazing services.
- The basic account is available for free and it can be created directly from Facebook.
- For a turbo account, you need to pay $4.99 every month.
- Users will be able to enjoy an ad-free experience on this platform.
2. YouTube live:
YouTube Live assists users to broadcast their content on a real-time basis via the YouTube channel. This platform is designed with impressive analytics and it offers incredible services like chats, tools as well as an interactive platform for communication.
- You need to not make additional efforts for post-production.
- The audience over YouTube Live loves to share their thoughts as it offers a live chat feature.
- Here you will be able to get videos on demand as well as catch to watch them live.
3. Facebook Live:
This platform allows users to share content on Facebook as per the taste of friends and followers. People love to live stream on this platform from their profiles, pages as well as from public figures. The best part is that you will be able to interact with potential viewers on a real-time basis.
- Real-time communication assists users to know the responses of their audience so that broadcasts can be improved for better results.
- Followers will be able to receive instant notifications whenever you are live streaming.
- It is available for free.
Here is your personal live streaming application that is perfectly integrated into Twitter. Periscope is loved by users for its intuitive interface and collection of all impressive stuff for viewing.
- Once you go live then you will start receiving notifications about followers, comments, and new joining.
- You can set video replay settings for all your broadcasted videos so that viewers can enjoy them later.
- You can access replays continuously for 24 hours and can delete them anytime.
- Users are able to broadcast videos to the targeted audience as well as on Twitter.
- It is available for free.
Younow is well known as a live social TV platform that can assist users to broadcast their favorite videos directly from webcam and mobile phone. People rate it as an interactive platform to meet new friends.
- It works as a fun app for live streaming and communication.
- You can easily chat as well as promote content.
- It is available for free.
6. IRIS (Bambuser):
Bumbuser helps users to live stream all impressive videos directly from their DV camera, Computer’s webcam, and mobile phone. IRIS can be used to live stream videos directly to Myspace, WordPress, Twitter, and Facebook, etc.
- It allows users to live stream all events for free and this free service is completely social media-friendly.
- You will be able to get integrated online storage, sharing buttons, and geotagging facility with this platform.
This platform allows users to broadcast their live events as well as shows online. There are so many social media buttons that can be accessed for fast interfacing and the advanced functionalities make video sharing task much simpler. You can watch as well as search for any video content online using this tool even without login.
- It is popularly used by marketers, teams, and broadcasters.
- It hosts more than 2 million videos live per month and the list also includes some big names like BusinessBlueprint.com and NASATV.
- Users can add graphics, guests as well as presentations without facing any complexity over the interface.
- You will be able to get impressive online support for all troubles and support systems stays active for 24×7 hours.
- The price plan starts with a payment of $99/month.
DaCast is well known as the first Livestream platform as well as the on-demand type of video platform that follows a complete SaaS approach. It is popularly used by professionals from the business world and the support system is highly useful with 24×7 hour connectivity. This tool is commonly used for large-scale gatherings or conferences etc.
- It offers classic video streaming features.
- On-demand webcasting capabilities are really useful.
- You will find its interface much easier and full of functionality.
- The starting price for DaCast is $25/month.
- You will not find annoying advertisements here so everything appears user-friendly.
Here is one more widely used live streaming platform that can accept inputs from cameras, smartphones, webcams, and camcorders. This platform offers a large variety of media players, video tools, sharing features, and embedding options so that you can easily stay connected to your potential audience.
- Live stream offers the perfect solution for software, hardware, and production products so that perfect end to end communication can be achieved.
- Users can easily upload videos directly from their iPad or iPhone to all popular websites like Twitter and Facebook etc.
- Engagement can be boosted via chats.
- The basic plan can be subscribed to with a payment of $42/month.
This live streaming platform is commonly used by Mid Size Business owners as well as by large enterprises. Brightcove extends its support to mobile web application, iPhone as well as iPad.
- It offers awesome video management tools with video marketing options.
- A huge video library can be maintained online and a social media sharing feature is enabled.
- You will be able to access more than 100 templates, playlists, and import video options here.
- The price range is $99.00/month.