Coming into nairacloset.com can be a daunting thing. Knowing this, nairacloset.com offers an amazing information on how to remove dark armpit stains at no cost at all to help you ace all your product. Most of the information on nairacloset.com So take advantage of this information you have been given. Not only will you find some of the best info about how to remove dark stains from armpits on nairacloset.com, you will also have unlimited free access to them. Does this sound too good to be true?
Dark coloration of the skin in the underarms region is usually not a disease or medical condition. Dark underarms can be thought of as the skin’s response to exposure to certain elements, similar to a suntan that results from exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Some of the main causes of dark underarms are shaving, regular use of hair removing creams, excessive sweating, poor ventilation of underarms, accumulation of dead skin cells, and use of alcohol-based deodorants and antiperspirants.
You can easily get rid of dark underarms using simple home remedies that are safe, effective, natural and affordable.
However, at times dark underarms may also be as a result of a medical condition that is known as acanthosis nigricans which is often associated with insulin resistance, obesity, hormonal disorders, certain medications, and cancer.
If your dark underarms are caused by this condition then you must consult a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Here are the top 10 ways to get rid of dark underarms.
The mild acidic property present in potatoes is a great natural bleaching agent. Unlike strong bleaching agents, it will not cause skin irritation.
- Simply rub a thin slice of potato on your underarms.
- You can also grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area, allow it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Use either of these remedies twice daily for better and faster results.
Just like potatoes, cucumbers also have natural bleaching properties to help lighten discolored skin.
- Simply rub a thin cucumber slice on your underarms or grate a cucumber and apply the juice under your arms. Do this once or twice daily until you are satisfied with the results.
- Another option is to extract the juice from a cucumber and mix it with a little turmeric powder and lemon juice. Apply this paste on the affected area. Leave it on for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water. Repeat this home remedy once daily or every other day for best results.
Lemon works as a natural bleach and a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic agent. This is why lemon is used in the treatment of various skin-related problems including dark underarms. Lemon can dry out your skin, so apply a moisturizer after using these remedies if needed.
- To remove dead skin cells and lighten your underarms, rub a lemon wedge on the skin for a few minutes. Leave the juice on your skin for about 10 minutes and then wash the area thoroughly. For better exfoliation, you can sprinkle a little sugar on the lemon wedge and then use it. Do this a few times a week.
- Another option is to mix a little turmeric powder, honey or plain yogurt in some lemon juice and apply it to your underarms. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat three or four times a week.
4. Baking Soda
Baking soda can be used to make an exfoliating scrub to get rid of dark underarms. This will help remove dead skin cells, which is one of the main causes of dark underarms. It will also help unclog skin pores.
- Mix baking soda and water to make a thick paste.
- Use this paste to scrub your underarms.
- Wash it off and pat dry the area thoroughly.
- Repeat a few times a week.
You can also apply a light dusting of equal parts of baking soda and cornstarch to neutralize body odor.
5. Orange Peel
Orange peels can be used to lighten the skin under your arms, thanks to their skin lightening and exfoliating properties.
- Put some orange peels in the sun for a few days until they dry out completely.
- Grind the dried peels into powder form.
- Mix two teaspoons of powdered orange peels with enough rose water and milk to make a thick paste.
- Gently scrub your underarms with the paste and then leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, wash the area with cold water.
- Repeat the process two or three times a week.
6. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is another good option to get rid of dark underarms. Coconut oil contains vitamin E that can help lighten the underarms. At the same time, it will also work as an effective natural deodorant.
- Massage the dark underarms with coconut oil.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with mild soap and lukewarm water.
- Repeat two or three times daily until you achieve the desired results.
The vitamins and fatty acids present in milk can help minimize underarm darkening. It will soften the skin and make the skin tone much lighter.
- Mix two tablespoons of full fat milk, one to two tablespoons of flour and one teaspoon of pain yogurt to make a thick paste. Apply it on your underarms and leave it on for about 15 minutes before wash it off with cold water. Repeat a few times a week on a regular basis.
- Another option is to soak a couple of strands of saffron in two teaspoons of milk for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also add a little honey. Apply the mixture on your underarms and leave it on for at least 20 to 30 minutes before washing it off. Follow this remedy daily until you are satisfied with the results.
Vinegar can also come to your rescue when you wish to get rid of your dark underarms. This remedy will not only lighten the skin color, but will also kill germs and bacteria that feed on dead skin cells causing underarm odor.
- Mix rice flour with vinegar to form a thick paste.
- Take a hot shower and then apply this paste on your underarms.
- Allow the paste to dry for 10 to 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat a few times a week.
Sandalwood is another useful ingredient for getting rid of dark underarms due to its skin-lightening properties. Using rose water to make a paste will add a cooling and softening effect on the skin. The fragrance of sandalwood will also help get rid of body odor due to excessive sweating.
- Mix two tablespoons of sandalwood powder and two to three tablespoons of rose water to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your underarms.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes or until it dries, and then wash it off with cold water.
- When repeated daily, this remedy will lighten the skin tone of your underarms within a few days.
10. Gram Flour
Another great ingredient to get rid of dark underarms is gram flour, also known as besan. You can use gram flour to make a homemade whitening pack.
- Mix together two tablespoons of gram flour, one teaspoon each of plain yogurt and lemon juice, and a little turmeric powder to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your underarms.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes, and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Follow this remedy daily for two weeks. Then repeat three times a week until you get the desired results.
Follow these remedies as needed to get rid of dark underarms and enjoy soft, smooth and lighter skin.