Speaking of shoes, then I think, every lady has endless options and ideas to choose from. Indeed, there are numerous of awesome styles to wear with your stunning outfits. But, there is one type of footwear that for sure can give you a trendy update and its name is Oxford shoes. I have gathered my favorite styles to share with you. Hope these ideas will inspire you to buy the similar ones for your next street walk
This type of footwear suits almost any style and weather. No matter if it’s cold or hot, thanks to Oxfords, you are going to be on the safe side. They are awesome alternatives to sneakers. You are going to see my personal favorite looks that for sure will give you a great inspiration.
Black leather Oxfords look boyish and classy with cuffed dark blue slim jeans teamed with a white shirt. Add a skinny brown leather belt and printed neck-scarf to complete this mannish style look.
Before we move on, I just wanted to make it clear about the main difference between Oxfords and brogues. By the way, here is an awesome post about other ways how to wear Oxfords and Brogues this year. Brogues come with an embroidered detail on the cap. Whilst Oxfords have plain toes. Moving back to these mannish shoes, I’ve noticed many women who mix up these shoes with ladylike garments, and the result is seriously chic and amazing!
These Oxfords can be paired with green slim trousers, a black sweater, and light brown tailored coat. Complete it with a gray wool scarf and slouchy black leather shoulder bag
- Show a bit of skin around the ankles area;
- Brogues look cool with wide-leg tailored trousers;
- Tomboy look completed with a boyfriend blazer is a must;
- If you are not into mannish look, add fancy jewelry, and eye-catching prints.
- These color-blocking brogues look tremendously chic with black opaque tights, white dotted blue long shirt dress layered under the gray sweater. Complete this layered outfit with gingham print shirt
- Double buckled green leather Oxfords have a retro touch. Try them on with black skinny pants, emerald top layered under the brocade blazer
- Black leather Oxfords with zip closure can be easily teamed with frayed blue jeans, simple white T-shirt and cozy ribbed knit charcoal long cardigan
Every outfit is unique, that’s why everyone needs to have an experiment with How To Wear Oxfords And Brogues For Women. I decided to show you latest 2020 fashion trends guide for women, every single piece is a must-try for the current season.