Today, we will discuss the best kids urban clothes, urban children s clothes cheap, and cheap children s urban clothes picks. I am a big proponent of supporting small business especially when those business owners are other talented Mom’s and Dad’s trying to use their skills and expertise in a way that lends them more time with their kids. Aided by social media platforms such as Instragram these talented designers are able to share their adorable collections of kids clothes with the masses.
If you are a parent, you would want your children to be trendy and stylish. So why not make them fashionable by giving them trendy clothes? Just spend some time on the internet to gather the latest trend for your kids. You can even ask their teachers or other people who interact with your kids. I’m certain you will find websites that post reviews of latest children’s clothing lines and reviews on online shops that sells stylish clothes for kids. This method is inexpensive and will give you peace of mind that they are wearing cute clothes which makes them stand out from other kids!
You are probably going to recognize a lot of these pieces as something you have seen celebrity kids wearing but had no idea where to get it or even knew that you could afford it. Now you know!
urban children s clothes cheap
Kids Trendy Clothes
1. Moderne Child
If I had to only pick one, it would be Moderne Child. I have been an advocate for them from the start. This Mommy loves fashion and seriously hustles to find amazing pieces, offer great prices and provide outstanding customer services.
I have purchased some to die for outfits for my 2 year old from Modern Child. And when I say to die for, it’s the type of outfit STRANGERS CROSS THE STREET to ask you where you got it for your daughter and Japanese tourists ask to take pictures of your daughter wearing.
Enter easy button on having adorable head to toe looks for your kiddos that ship right to your door. These outfits raise the bar on great styles and easy shopping experience. I love being able to get a head to toe look, including shoes for both my son and daughter. Not too dressy that they can’t wear it every day but just stylish enough that I’m definitely snapping a cute picture of them whenever I can.
3. Ollie Jones Clothing
These guys have been getting noticed on the playground since 2012. Their handmade clothing comes out of Canada and have leggings, harems, and skirts. I’m selling the skirts short. They have 100% organic cotton high low skirts with banana, flamingo and fish prints.
Stylewise, this is unlike anything I have even seen for kids. It’s so simple, so wearable, and so fashionable. I don’t doubt that in a year’s time Gap will be knocking on Ollie Jone’s door asking to license these fashion forward designs.
4. Sugar Plum Lane Baby
Sugar Plum Lane is great for when you want to dress your baby girl to the nines. If you like Crew Cuts, but can’t stomach spending $80 on a top for your toddler, this is your toddler fashion paradise.
Finding stylish clothes for babies can be tough, but this shop has an assortment that would make your playground green with envy over the fabulous playsuit.
Most of these pieces are made to order so plan ahead and buy something now instead of the week of the event you want your little one to wear it.
And what little toddler girl wouldn’t look amazing in a blush sequin slouch top or gold sequin and pom pom shorts. Shopping on this site is a dream for any Mom who has dreamed about dressing her little girl to perfection.
5. Trilogy Design Co.
You can’t go wrong with anything you get your son from Trilogy Design Co. You need to follow them on Instagram so that you stay in the know about when they are releasing new shirts because their stuff sells out almost consistently.
Husbands in particular gravitate to these shirts. My husband favors these styles over anything else we would get at a department store. Maybe he likes the irony of putting Cal in a raglan that says “2 legit” while he runs around at the park. Or having Summer in a rad graphic tank that sports her name. If your hubs is trying to put you on a baby clothes spending freeze just show him their instagram account and you’ll definitely have the lock down at least temporarily lifted for a couple killer pieces.
cheap children s urban clothes
Best Clothing Websites For Kids
Online stores offer you a wide choice of designs and latest trends because they aggregate sellers from various parts of the country.
Here are some such pan-India websites that sell children’s clothes.
The website is beautifully designed and is exclusively for children.
- You can find your child’s outfits based on the occasion, such as casual wear, party wear or even dancewear.
- It offers you a variety of filters, such as age, delivery time, brands, colors, price, discount etc., to get the best find for your little one.
- The website curates clothes from newborns to kids.
- Besides clothes, you can shop for accessories, shoes, school supplies and essentials like baby bathers, seats, and toys.
[ Read: Minecraft Clothes For Kids ]
Babycouture is truly the couture center for babies, toddlers, and kids. Not to forget, you have loads of kids’ accessories to swoon over.
- The website has an array of western and ethnic apparels for both boys and girls.
- The boys and girls apparel sections have their exclusive designers.
- The girls’ apparel collection includes all imaginable outfits, right from tops, dresses, darlees to skirts, shorts, pants and swimming costumes.
- They also have specialized stores by popular designers like Tia’s Closet, Saka Designs, Swanky Me etc.
- For boys, it has more to offer than the regular tees, shorts, and jeans. Boys too have swimwear and in-house designer wear like 99 Kids, Careeno, Urb N Angels etc.
- It offers international shipping.
Romwe is the ideal fashion destination if you want to dress your kid like a fashionista.
- You can choose from a variety of filters such as neckline, waistline, pant length, sleeve length, material etc.
- The clothing style is punk and modern with varieties like stripes, graphics, florals, and prints.
- Apart from clothes for both boys and girls, there are awesome accessories such as scarves, sunglasses, hats, jewelry, bags, earmuffs and blankets.
- You can choose your kids’ apparels depending on the occasion or season.
- Shipping is available internationally.
[ Read: Backpacks For Kids To Buy ]
Myntra, which is one of the biggest e-commerce fashion stops in India, now has an exclusive kids’ range section.
- Although not a niche kids’ apparel website, Myntra offers an exclusive and vast range of children’s apparels.
- It sells both international and local brands for boys and girls.
- From essentials like T-shirts and dresses to bodysuits and sportswear, it has a huge collection of clothing.
- You can also shop for accessories.
5. Shoppers Stop
Being one of the oldest and most trusted fashion brands, Shoppers Stop has a lot for your kids.
- For your little man, you can buy topwear, bottomwear, night and inner wear and clothes from top international brands like Allen Solly, Flying Machine, Gini and Jony, et al.
- For baby girls, you have a fabulous collection of western and Indian wear to shop from.
- Shoppers Stop also has a separate section of toys, accessories and girls and boys shoes.
[ Read: Rocking Chairs For Kids ]
Jabong offers an exclusive collection for both girls and boys.
- It features clothes from top international brands like Peppermint, Bella Moda, Tommy Hilfiger etc.
- You can shop for everything from tops and tees, dresses, and skirts to party wear, sleepwear, casual polo tees and smart graphic tops.
- Jabong also has a variety of footwear collection for children.
7. Reliance Trends
Reliance Trends is one of the most vibrant online and offline fashion spots in the country.
- Its kids’ section is divided into individual sections for infants, juniors, boys, and girls.
- It has 18 in-house designer brands such as Inf Frendz, Point Cove, and Kidsville.
- Apart from apparel, the site also takes care of other fashion needs like cool accessories, shoes etc.
Amazon’s kids’ fashion collection will never disappoint you.
- It has the largest range of kids’ apparel.
- It also have a “pocket friendly fashion” segment, where clothing starts at Rs. 199
- Amazon kids fashion has a collection from more than 50 brands such as Naughty Ninos, WonderKids, My Lil Princess etc.
- Amazon’s delivery service is one of the best in the country and does the fastest delivery with even one-day delivery option for certain products.
[ Read: Nike Shoes For Kids ]
FabIndia is India’s biggest private platform for products that are made from traditional techniques and hand-based work. Its products are crafted, natural, and comfortable. The designs are mostly ethnic.
- The FabIndia kids range offers garments for both boys and girls.
- For girls you may choose from churidar sets, lehenga suits, salwar and patiala sets, saris, besides dresses and casuals.
- The boys’ section has long and short kurtas, pajamas and churidars besides casuals.
- You get to select from a bevy of collections such as the Chikankari, wool, hand block print, etc.
- Fabindia also offers accessories such as jewelry and footwear.
All the e-commerce portals offer discounts regularly and during major festivals and celebrations. Make the most of such offers so that you get the clothes your child likes for the prices you like.