Finding the Largest snap on tool set or snap on tool sets for sale used can be hard if you’re unaware of what features to look for especially that there are so many of them to find around. For this reason, we’ve put up a guide highlighting the top snap on tools in the category.
largest snap on tool set
Largest snap on tool set is the king of the hill in the automotive tool industry, and anyone who is worked on cars over the years knows that you can burn endless hours skimming the pages in their catalogs. From the tool containers to wrenches to test the tools, here is the wide variety of our favorite tools that deserve a spot in your tool kit right now.
It is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it and with the largest snap on tool set Industrial Brands Master Tools Sets, you are almost sure to have the right tools you need. These sets include tools to handle almost any task, your shop is probable to see, in every fractional and metric size. You will want to keep your tools safe and secure, and our Master Tool Sets include the storage necessary to do that.
Each master set consists of the tool boxes you need, or the sets may be purchased without the shelves if desired. Whatever the industry, our Master Tool Sets will assist you to preserve your equipment and belongings working, enabling you to compete extra effectively. Get your work done faster, easier, and safer with a Master Tool Set from the largest snap on tool set and Industrial Brands. All other tool sets are sincerely ordinarily.
Biggest snap on tool box
The largest snap on tool set is one of the leading brands of early American tool chests. Founded in 1920, the company focuses on toolboxes for auto mechanics. This makes it possible for the professionals to own each hand tool and keep them organized. Throughout the years, the brand name has remained strong with popularity for durable products and incredible after-sale support.
When asked if the largest snap on tool set were worth the price, one customer answered the question by saying, if you work in a shop that requires moving your box a good deal, I would consider the largest snap on tool set. They hold up better than most.
Snap-on’s EPIQ Biggest Tool Storage Box
The new extreme-size Snap-on EPIQ storage with up to 26 drawers, a five-bank Roll Cab with Power Bank drawer and 16,000-lb load capacity. That has a rubber mat work surface or a stainless steel surface.
It is imperative that they ensure storage space to hold and secure those tools. The EPIQ ‘Mr. Big’ fulfills all those requirements and then some, keeping techs better structured so they can be more productive. It is a complete system with strong safety and rugged durability.
The tool storage units include:
In-Pulse Drawer Action – Flush end drawers with rigid power, easier to open and close and do not drift open.
Super Cab Drawer System – Three greater-extensive drawers (5-in. and 3-in. with 4-in. drawer depth) at the pinnacle of the roll cab offer greater access to most often used tools.
EPIQ Strength – Designed for an entire life of use with more load capacity. The roll cab features a combination of our traditional corner gussets and upright seam construction with additional top, bottom, and aspect help to create Snap-on’s most powerful roll cab design.
ISO-Ride System – 7-in. by 2-in. swivel-lock mag wheels with autonomous torsion spring suspension for a cool, clean ride over rough surfaces. Each wheel can hold a ton.
Power Bank Drawer – Dedicated and protected power tool storage. Built-in power access lets batteries recharge even the power bank is locked.
Snap-on Anti-Mutilation Tools protect persons, prevent damages, save time and money. The subsequent instance is an 11″ long x 3/8″ extension drive used in automobile production.
Its non-rotating safety cover confirms the operator safety and enables a safe growth in production output.
This eradicates the ‘Rotating Shaft Safety Hazard’ found in conventional tools which can cause serious injury to the operator.
This eliminates the potential of Product Defacement defects caused by rotating tool attachments damaging finished surfaces.
The individual parts can be re-ordered distinctly instead of re-ordering the entire tool.
We design and manufacture the Anti-Mutilation Tools to suit your specific needs.
Heavy Duty Tools
Snap-on means value in heavy-duty tools. We offer a complete line of tools that deliver profitability the whole day, every day.
Whether a single socket or a complete tool set or system – industry, and manufacturers rely on the largest snap on tool set for superb performance, from Artic mining operations to offshore oil platforms.
When you invest in Snap-on, you get a great tool beyond your expectations. Each product is backed by a global network of sales and support representatives who partner with their customers to add value to every product.
Enerpac Industrial Hydraulics
Snap-on Industrial partners with Enerpac to offer a selection of their most popular tools:
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Hand, air, and electric pumps
- Maintenance sets
- Hydraulic presses
- Hydraulic torque wrenches and more.
POWER-SAFE HV Insulated Tools
POWER-SAFE tools are tested up to 10,000V and marked with the 1000V symbol. A sample of each kind of tool from each manufacturing run is dropped tested, stripped-down, inspected and certified.
The biggest snap on tool box has strong, robust and excessive-quality, the largest snap on tool set as POWER-SAFE pliers and cutters function features an isolated lanyard attachment point incorporated with the handle.
Snap-on Power Tools are built to deliver strength and speed. But there are three things that set Snap-on power tools other than all of the rest: comfort, reliability, and durability.
So, while Snap-on designs a power tool to hold the Snap-on brand, we ensure that it not only can do a job effectively, however it will perform to expert demands. The biggest snap on tool box is made in Snap-on factories in the supervision of Snap-on engineers and product specialists.
Protects People – Prevents Damage
These Tools at Height offers total tool safety and security, from storage in the workshop and transportation to the working-site, to reliable custody of tools when working at height.
We brought Tools at Height to the UK in 2000 to enhance maintenance protection at nuclear power stations. We continue to serve the nuclear industry within the UK. In 2003, we worked with drilling corporations to produce tool kits for safe working at height on drilling rigs and manufacturing platforms.
High level uses
Drilling derricks, wind turbines, cranes, bridges, telecoms masts, power line pylons, aircraft hangars.
Low level uses
Stop tools falling into machines, manufacturing units, water filter beds, shafts, nuclear fuel rod cooling pools.
Over 1,000 tools always within the expanding range.
Snap-on offers you more ways to turn more fasteners than absolutely everyone else, and most importantly, we deliver you with all the alternatives you need to tighten them correctly. So if you are considering torque screw-drivers or full-featured standardization systems, we have the products within the configurations and the assortments you need.
Their products trusted to build jet engines and farm tractors, spacecraft and system tools, nuclear reactors and automobiles. Whenever rotating assemblies or high stresses occur, that’s where you’ll find the world’s finest Torque Wrenches and Torque Multipliers.
The Snap-on Tools at Height system comprises over 1,000 tools modified to accept lanyards that can be connected to the operator or a site tether point. Our in-house engineering capability allows us to design and manufacture a secure tethering solution for any kind of tool.
These tools are securely tethered to the operator and have freely rotating lanyard connector with large diameter handle for better grip.
These are Machined from 316 stainless steel that accepts all Snap-on lanyards.
Snap-on Industrial offers a complete variety of standard and unique effect sockets from ¼” drive to at least 1 ½” drive. We can also deliver adaptors, common joints, extension bars, reducing sleeves, connectors, and extraordinary products.
The biggest snap on tool box Flank Drive influences socket’s improvement from a wrenching category that is capable of providing twenty percent more turning power without slipping or rounding versus traditional hex designs.
The Snap-on wrenching machine consists of a machined radius in each corner of the tool, moving the contact point far away from the corner of the fastener and endorsing flat-to-flat surface contact for added turning power.
Socket service life is extended thanks to a proprietary assortment of alloy steel. A lower heat treat hardness than hand sockets means these impact sockets are built to withstand the repeated cycling loads of pneumatic and electric impact wrenches.
Best Tool Boxes Reviews
First on our list is one of the top-rated and best-reviewed toolboxes. Dewalt is a renowned company in the industry and the Dewalt Tool Box DWST08204 Extra Large Tough System is from a series of carrying cases from the house of Dewalt. The company has a wide range of carrying and storage products from storage to portability.
- Highly robust built foam-based box with a very large interior storage space and superior durability
- The vertical internal storage is great for placing hand tools
- It has a removable tray for hand tools and other misc objects
- Comes with side latches that let you stack one module over the other thus giving you clear shelf function and also segregation possibility as well.
- The side handles are smooth and make the carrying it around very easy and let you place a lot of such boxes on the Metal carrier easily
- Made out of IP65 Integrated water seal outside and inside which will give you greater protection against any moisture or weather ailments.
- Anti-rust metal latches that are weather friendly
- Can store up weights till the capacity of 110 lbs easily
- Has a central locking mechanism which is built to facilitate its stacking on the ToughSystem stacking family
- Foldable brackets which enable tailored configurations for the metal carriers
- The foam box wall is about 4 mm in thickness thus gives it a robust quality even if used as a single unit.
- The vertical compartments are easily interchangeable for the box to be used as one large unit or shelved too.
- The box is also available in different models and the ToughSystem family is a large suite of storage and movement utilities
- Though it is portable with the latches and handles, the 110 lbs might not exactly be portable enough for a regular day job toolbox
A toolbox that is straight out from the 80’s model, the JEGS 81400 Black is a 3 drawer professional toolbox. You can have this for your truck, for garage work, for your home usage, car repair, trucks or trailers. A highly reviewed and received product, it is a decent box to store away your utilities easily and for a long time.
- Has 3 drawers of convenience for storing spanners, screwdrivers, wrenches and other flat long tools
- The box is entirely made out of high quality 16 gauge steel
- The drawers can be extended out fully, removed and replaced
- Glide system of the drawers is ball-bearing based thus it promises smoother movement from a point to another
- Can be locked and carried too. Includes 2 keys as well in the package.
- The latches are strong, hold firmly and are rust-resistant in nature
- Has a black powder coat finish
- Dimensions of the box are about 20.5 inches in length, 12 inches in height and 9 inches in breadth
- Very portable thanks to the meagre 17 lbs weight
- The handles come with JEGS comfort grip handles which are great for lifting and carrying without causing hand bristles
- Though touted as non-rustic, the outer layer might end up losing the paint if not taken care of and end up causing some rust.
Much like the heavy foam built grade of the Dewalt, the Plano 823-003 contractor-grade PO series is a 22 inches large Tool Box with black handles and latches. The grey graphite box comes with all there is much like the Jegs box mentioned above but with a robust build, looks and large capacity.
- Highly reviewed and rated box to store and arrange a wide range of tools
- Moulded plastic heavy foam built box
- Sized at 22 inches length, by 13.5 inches height and a 12.5 inches breadth.
- Plano modelling moulded with high-quality foam and durable build quality
- Includes two lift-out trays. These trays facilitate deep storage compartments which can let you either store a lot of small tools, a couple of large tools or adjust both large and small tools.
- The fold-down handle will let you take the toolbox with you wherever you go with great ease.
- Includes two stove away organizers that will stay in their place securely without any movement or disorganizing.
- The handles and the latches are reinforced for better durability and strength.
- Extra deep construction and the easy access to that is an add on feature
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase which is a fresh and promising addition to such storage products.
- None too specific to mention
Yet another 22 inches large tool storage box, the Stalwart 75-MJ5051B is a contractor-grade toolbox that comes with a really cool and comfortable and heavy-duty handle that makes the box a highly portable make and build.
- The heavy-duty build quality of the Stalwart box makes it a great professional-grade toolbox and not just another “for the attic” toolbox
- It comes with a highly unique cantilevered tray that increases your ability and the reach you need to access the tools stored and also you can easily see through what you need and when.
- Has a clear-top lid that makes it easier to access the top shelf without needing to open the whole box.
- The shelves on the top have about 15 removable divisions and 3 parts that are permanently dividable. This increases the stability and avoids any tipping of the box as a whole.
- The box has a whole dimension of 22 inches length, 10 inches height, 12 inches width exterior. For the interior, it has a total usable 18.75 inches length, 2.25 inches height (compartmentally), and about 9 inches in width
- Comes with support legs that remove the chance of tipping over
- The handle is very comfortable to hold near the grip area and the entirety is made out of stainless steel
- The overall build material is Polypropylene and Stainless Steel
- Highly portable and has a great value for money
- None too specific to mention about
Next up we have the Akro Mils ProBox, a 14 inches large plastic built toolbox. This red coloured box gives you the vintage feel on as to a professional 70’s toolman. Also, Akro Mills comes with a fantastic 60 years history into building affordable storage equipment.
- Comes with very large storage space and a total of 14 inches in length
- Has a quite large removable tray for you to store smaller equipment or tools
- The box has a very strong steel latch to it. The padlock’s eye is large enough to shut the box close for the better
- Loaded boxes can be carried around with great ease and comfort as the handle has a very comfortable and highly secure grip to it
- The outer layer of the box is chemical resistant and as the product is made in the USA, you can rest assured of the quality
- Affordable pricing and very good storage capacity
- Could have had a bit more compartments or shelves for the price
Yet another red coloured toolbox chest, the Craftsman is a metal chest that comes with 3 drawers. Very sturdy in build, the chest comes with great reviews and ratings to it.
- Plenty of storage space but has a compact structure to it.
- The hinges are tight and sturdy in it that can withstand any rough handling
- The lid might seem a bit chintzy after a while but it does the job
- The drawers are piano styled and can be pilled out with great ease
- All while they have a great locking mechanism to them as well.
- The box’s handle has a rough handle which makes it easier to hang it by just about anything.
- The paint job on the metal surface could have been a bit better.
Finally on our list is the Keter Pro Classic toolbox. This toolbox has a robust plastic built body with compact shut case shelves out of durable and rugged quality in total.
- Decent 18.99 inches Length whereas 10.24 inches in width and 9.84 inches in height.
- Made out of high-quality rugged polypropylene resins which promises greater shelf life
- The interior utility tray is removable and retractable
- The lid is made out of metal and the stopper can hold the lid still intact while you are working.
- The padlock has separate storage space for quick access of tools
- The lid organizers are present on both sides of the handlebar where you can store small tools or spare parts etc.,
- None too specific to mention
The next one in our list is from Stanley, a 19-inches large plastic built toolbox. It comes with black handles and a latch that makes it easy to carry and store your utilities easily.
- Designed with a robust structure with large interior storage space and superior durability.
- With its extra-wide soft-grip handle, you can easily lift and carry it around to your workplace.
- It has a removable tray that provides enough space for larger tools to be stored underneath.
- Sized at 19-inches length, by 9 inches height and 10.25 inches width.
- Organizers on top lid for small parts storage and convenience to use.
- It is a one-hand operation latch that allows opening while other hand is occupied and also shuts automatically.
- Affordable pricing and good storage capacity.
- It has a black powder coat finish and offers a limited lifetime warranty on any manufacturing defects.
- It is durable, versatile, and secure that gives the mobile craftsman the versatility they need for the workplace.
- Made out of high-quality plastic that ensures greater shelf life.
- It would have a bit more space/shelves for proper storage.
- Could improve the design of the latch locking system.