Today, we will be looking at the Lr4 vs Range rover sport and how they compare against each other. We will also look at the lr4 vs range rover reliability so if you are here for the range rover sport or lr4, this post is definitely for you.
Lr4 vs Range rover sport
2016 LAND ROVER LR4 VS. 2016 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY SPORT
2016 LAND ROVER LR4
VIEW LR4 INVENTORYLEARN MORE
2016 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY SPORT
The Land Rover lineup is one of the most consistent on the market, featuring multiple luxury SUVs that are as powerful as they are sophisticated. However, that doesn’t mean that every model will meet the needs of every driver. To help you choose wisely, we have compared the 2016 Land Rover LR4 with the 2016 Land Rover Discover Sport. Take a closer look, and then check out one or both models in person at Land Rover Fort Meyers, serving drivers in Naples and Marco Island.
These are two of the most affordable Land Rover models, but there is still a notable difference in price.
- 2016 Land Rover LR4: MSRP from $50,900
- 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport: MSRP from $37,544
All trims on the Land Rover LR4 run on a supercharged 3.0L V6 engine that produces 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque. This propels this SUV from 0 to 60 mph in 6.9 seconds, and it helps it to tow up to 7,700 pounds. Fuel economy is rated at an EPA-estimated 15 mpg city and 19 mpg highway.
The Land Rover Discovery Sport runs on a smaller turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine puts out 240 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. With this engine, the Land Rover Discovery Sport move from 0 to 60 mph in a respectable 7.7 seconds. It has a towing capacity of 4,409 pounds. As for fuel economy, this model gets an impressive EPA-estimated 20 mpg city and 26 mpg highway.
Be sure to consider the amount of gear you need to haul when evaluating these two models.
- Land Rover LR4: There is 42.1 cubic feet of space to work with behind the second row of seats. You’ll have 90.3 cubic feet of space when you fold down the second row to open up more room.
- Land Rover Discovery Sport: Dedicated cargo capacity in back measures 32.7 cubic feet, but with the second-row seats folded down that number expands to 66.9 cubic feet
Both of the 2016 Land Rover LR4 and the 2016 Land Rover Discover Sport come impressively equipped, but there are notable difference in the lists of standard features.
- Land Rover LR4: The base trim comes with 19-inch alloy wheels, two sunroofs, front and rear fog lights, full leather upholstery, the Homelink universal remote, and an 11-speaker stereo system.
- Land Rover Discovery Sport: The introductory trim comes with 18-inch alloy wheels, rear fog lights, partial leather upholstery, and a 10-speaker stereo. Those features have the option to be upgraded, but a sunroof is only available at higher trim levels.