Our team is committed to providing you with the luxury glasses brands on the market. Throughout our website, we strive to offer you the most spectacular and exquisite classic, beautiful and lovely men glasses that you can find online. Koboguide’s glasses experts handpick the most beautiful and unique glasses from around the world to offer to our valued customers. There are a number of unique kinds of men activewears available on Koboguide, including luxury eyeglasses brands, maison bonnet glasses and bespoke glasses.
We are committed to providing you with the branded bespoke eyewear on the market. Through our website, we strive to offer you the most beautiful, elegant, and wonderful glasses that you can find online. Our glasses experts then handpick the most incredible and unique frames from around the world and offer them to you. A number of unique kinds of glasses are available on Koboguide, including bespoke dudes eyewear and bespoke glasses online. Order yours today!
Saint Laurent Tinted Square Sunglasses Shiny Black | Black | OS | The Webster₦78,166.62 + tax111,667US$189.00 + taxThe Webster
Loewe Square Anagram Sunglasses Transparent Rose | Pink | OS | The Webster₦136,481.40 + taxUS$330.00 + taxThe Webster
BMW Design Sunglasses – Brown & Gold
- Complete Box Included
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Lightweight frames
- Polarized Lenses
- Lenses Material: Polycarbonate
- Lenses Optical Attribute: UV400,Anti-Reflective
In stock BMW Design Sunglasses – Brown & Gold quantity SKU: BMW-BGD Category: Sunglasses Share:
TOP SELLING TODAY
- Nicki Lace Teddy Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit With Padded Bra
- Jessica Four Piece Pajamas Set
- Only You Elegant Women Watch – Rosy Gold
- Auto Locking Windshield Phone Holder, Universal Fit
- Benz Design B751 Sunglasses
- Barcur Design Polarized Sunglasses – Black
- Wireless Smart Home Security Alarm System With APP Control
- Maybach Design D0122 Sunglasses
- Gina Sexy Lingerie Two Piece Set Robe
- LV Design L2109 Sunglasses
BMW Design Sunglasses integrates Style & Comfort, and it serves as a perfect glasses during day or night.
Eyewear at its best: BMW sunglasses give your outfit pure elegance, a touch of casual-chic, sporty accents – underlining your individual look. Beyond the design, the latest technologies characterize the exclusive sunglasses. Glasses made of scratch-resistant and unbreakable polycarbonate with 100% UV protection as well as polyamides in combination with stainless steel temples or extremely light titanium guarantee best possible wearing comfort and flexibility.
The lenses are specially coated with Polarized UV400 coating, reducing night time glare by blocking 95% of blue light and 100% of UVA / UVB rays. It ensures that everything in front is always crystal clear, even for rainy days or fog weather.
BMW Design Sunglasses are engineered with polycarbonate material, a Strong Anti-Shock material from aerospace technology. The frame is so comfortable that it will never cause a headache.
- A-Morir – since 2009. A-Morir has been repeatedly commissioned and loved most notably by pop’s heavy hitters Rihanna, Lady GaGa, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Grace Jones, Debbie Harry, 2NE1, and Estelle.
- E.B. MEYROWITZ OPTICIAN – since 1875. “Bespoke Eyewear. Handmade Spectables.” Offering the finest acetate, buffalo horn and other rare materials, our made-to-measure spectacles are designed to a client’s exact expectations. 6 The Royal Arcade, 28 Old Bond Street, London, England, U.K.
- Heidi London – since 2010. “Heidi designs sunglasses for sun, fun, fashion lovers around the world.” We offer custom made to order eyewear. Contact us for more information or to arrange a private consultation.
- Maison Bonnet Lunetier Paris – founded in 1930 in Paris. Men’s & women’s luxury eyewear & sunglasses. Handmade eyewear in turtle shell, horn or acetate & custom made glasses & designs. Maison Bonnet has created handcrafted glasses for some of the most famous bespectacled sybarites of the 20th century, including Yves Saint Laurent, Le Corbusier, Audrey Hepburn & Jackie Kennedy Onassis.
- Maison Bonnet Paris celebrity customers – past & present.
- OLIVER GOLDSMITH | OG – since 1926. “Originators of Iconic Eyewear.” Customized sunglasses. One of the very few companies in the world who can still make glasses completely by hand. Think 20th Century icons. Grace Kelly. Peter Sellers. Michael Caine in his signature black spectacles. Audrey Hepburn in the big white glasses that framed her elfin face. Iconic style makers – Givenchy, Dior and Vidal Sassoon. Think cult films of the fifties & sixties, The Ipcress File, Harry Palmer, Charade and Two for the Road. They’ve all got one thing in common. Oliver Goldsmith. In the second half of last century, when it came to eyewear, OG was synonymous with stars and style.
- Prada Customizable Sunglasses – by PradaPrivate.
- TD TOM DAVIES – since 2002. “Our bespoke service starts with a bespoke eye test in the Tom Davies Vision Clinic. We then design a frame around a person’s natural features, fitted perfectly to their nose, head shape and ears and finally craft a bespoke ZEISS lens at the same time. This combination of bespoke lens and bespoke frame provides an unparalleled result in eyewear.”
Where you can you find a craftsman for a tailor-made pair of custom couture eyeglasses or sunglasses that are precisely designed for your face? Our intrepid correspondent Julie Chang Murphy has tracked down the artisans who specialize in custom eyewear, and she’s sharing her list of the best brands in the world right now for chic bespoke luxury eyeglasses and sunglasses tailored for your eyes only.
haute couture eyeglasses are a thing
But for the wealthy captains of industry and discerning creatives, they can also apply to eyeglasses. Despite the success of digitally native e-commerce brands like Warby Parker and Zenni, there’s another concurrent trend on the rise in the world of eyeglasses that’s as time-consuming and personal as the latter are quick and convenient.
Join our community
For access to insider ideas and information on the world of luxury, sign up for our Dandelion Chandelier newsletter. And see luxury in a new light.
Bespoke eyewear takes into the account the wearer’s precise facial structure, features and measurements- even traits like eyelash length and distance between the pupils. Some companies even offer over a hundred different bridge fittings.
But that’s only the starting point, actually. Creating couture eyewear is an old world craft that takes into consideration lifestyle and aesthetic preferences. The intimate and intricate process can take several weeks up to to half a year.
Sound bonkers? Not when you consider that, on average, most people spend only 7 minutes to decide on something that will become a permanent fixture on their face for several years. We’ve spent longer standing in front of the mirror trying to look at our behinds in a new pair of jeans.
So where should you look if you’re considering custom tailor-made spectacles? We’ve rounded up the top makers in this niche market that produce one-of-a-kind frames for your one-of-a-kind face.
After all, seeing is believing.
how luxury brands are embracing new codes of masculinity
the best bespoke eyeglass brands in the world
1. Maison Bonnet
Luxury French eyewear company Maison Bonnet boasts four generations of artisans. Their haute couture approach has seduced an international jet-set clientele since the 1950’s. Think names like Yves Saint Laurent, Aristotle Onassis and François Mitterrand.
We learned about Maison Bonnet from one of our wealthy and stylish finance friends, who splits his time between Paris and New York. He raved about the luxury house and his new bespoke spectacles. Which of course made us want to know a lot more.
The process of crafting custom eyewear at Maison Bonnet is modern and anachronistic at the same time. It begins with 12 face measurements, an eye exam by a certified optometrist, two to nine months of detailed fabrication (depending on the material used) and no less than 6 ½ to 30 hours of handwork in the atelier.
As a result, each commission is unique and results in an ergodynamic frame that enhances the appearance of each client. Prices starts at €1,300. But the bragging rights are priceless.
the best makers of couture millinery in the world
2. Tom Davies
Tom Davies is the British founder and designer of his eponymous eyewear company. He’s widely known for designing eyeglasses for high-profile celebrities like Ed Sheeran, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
The bespoke service starts at his in-store clinics in London, where the client’s ocular health is examined with the latest state-of-the-art devices. Frames are designed according to the client’s tastes and lifestyle and later, adjusted until perfect.
All of the glasses are handcrafted in London and take 4-6 weeks on average to complete. Custom frames start around £600, but can go upward to £10,000 depending on the materials chosen.
pearls are now for men, too, thanks to a new luxury line
3. E. B. Meyrowitz
Grounded in tradition, London-based E.B Meyrowitz has furnished the finest bespoke eyepieces for over 140 years.
With as many as twenty three separate measurements noted, and every detail of a patron’s lifestyle and needs carefully considered, designs are drawn up and sent to the workshop.
Materials offered include acetate, buffalo horn, tortoiseshell, exotic skin or precious metals. Expert craftsmen work on the frames for the next 10-12 weeks to produce an exquisite piece of eyewear. The company also has a shop in New York City. Bespoke spectacles start around £1,200.
4. Wesley Knight
The eyeglass purveyor Wesley Knight upholds the European bespoke tradition. But the firm designs and creates each frame from scratch with hand tools in Brooklyn.
Knight prides himself on translating an individual’s personality, style and facial features into one-of-a-kind eyewear.
He typically prefers to craft spectacles from water buffalo horn – sustainably sourced from India – as it is lighter than plastic and naturally wicks oil away from the skin. Knight only produces about 50 frames per year. Prices start at $2,300.
the best looks from Valentino spring 2020 haute couture
5. Topology Eyewear
What to do if you can’t jet to London, Paris or NYC for the perfect spectacles? Topology Eyewear aims to provide the custom luxury eyeglass experience via its app.
Using just your iPhone camera, the Topology app creates a millimeter-accurate virtual 3D model of your face. After analyzing more than 2,000 measurements of your unique features, it creates custom glasses that fit perfectly. Frames are made from Italian acetate or stainless steel in a wide variety of colors.
The tailor-made frames are sculpted from scratch in the company’s San Francisco headquarters. Prices start at $549.
and finally, there are not bespoke, but they’re utterly chic
While you’re waiting for those custom frames, you might consider a genuinely stylish back-up pair. And for that, there is no hotter brand right now than Gentle Monster.
Their US retail flagship stores in New York City and LA resemble avant garde art galleries. Which turn out to be the perfect setting for their artful and elegant frames. The fashion-forward brand has collaborated with Fendi and Alexander Wang, always pushing the boundaries of eyewear design. And the prices? A relatively reasonable $200-300 per pair.