Throughout the years, Milwaukee has continuously remained an industry leader with innovative solutions and unrivaled performance. So it comes as no surprise that every professional has a few Milwaukee Tools in their toolbox. We’ve compiled a list of the best Milwaukee Tools in the popular M18 Cordless System, M12 Cordless System, Outdoor Power Equipment, and other categories. The Milwaukee tool package options are decided based on the best performance and reviews so that you can be confident that you’re using the best tool for the job.
milwaukee tool package Must Haves
PACKOUT Modular Storage System
The PACKOUT System is the most versatile and durable. The 3pc set comes with three popular sized tools boxes in one easy to order kit. With impact-resistant polymers, metal-reinforced corners that provide up to 75 lbs of weight capacity, and ultimate durability, the PACKOUT boxes survive in harsh job site conditions. Featuring an IP65 rated weather seal to keep out rain and job site debris, and integrated organizers bins, the Milwaukee PACKOUT toolboxes are the best storage solution option. This kit includes the Milwaukee PACKOUT 48-22-8424 Tool Box, 48-22-8425 Large Tool Box, and 48-22-8426 Rolling Tool Box.
PACKOUT 3pc Tool Box Kit
Milwaukee M18 Cordless Tools
The Milwaukee M18 Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit allows users to efficiently drill, saw, and drive through a variety of solid materials, including those with varying densities. The four fundamental construction and demolition tools are powered by REDLITHIUM technology. The set includes a cordless 1/2″ Milwaukee Hammer Drill, 1/4″ Impact Driver, Reciprocating Saw, LED Work Lights, and two 3.0Ah batteries. Operators receive peak torque, increased control, and a hands-free design that allows users to be more productive on the worksite. Also, the tools are compatible with M18 XC high capacity and compact lithium-ion batteries.
Milwaukee M18 4-Piece Combo Kit
Milwaukee M12 Cordless Tools
The Milwaukee M12 Drill/Impact Combo Kit delivers powerful torque and impressive RPMs to get the job done. The cordless M12 3/8″ drill driver and M12 1/4″ hex impact driver provide a lightweight design and feature ergonomic handles for increased comfort. Powered by REDLITHIUM batteries, the Drill/Impact Combo Kit offers longer run times and more power. Also, the power tools feature an on-board fuel gauge, allowing you to monitor the battery charge in real time to help prevent sudden interruptions. Additionally, the combo kit comes with a five-year tool warranty.
M12 Drill/Impact Combo Kit
Milwaukee Site Lighting
The M18 Trueview LED HP Flood Light provides 3,000 lumens of illumination to light industrial work sites. With a REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery pack, the Flood Light can run for up to nine hours on one charge. Also, for extended use, the AC power cord can plug-in and save battery charge. The portable light features a rotatable head, three keyhole base to adjust the delivery of light, and high-quality LEDs for a solid light beam. The innovative design protects the roll cage, lens, and bevel in order to withstand job site wear and tear.
M18™ Rover™ LED Dual Power Flood Light
Milwaukee Outdoor Power Equipment
Achieve the power to clear from 15 ft and reach full throttle in under 1 second with the M18 FUEL blower. The Blower is 4 lbs lighter than the competition, efficiently meeting your landscape and maintenance needs. The brushless motor, coupled with a REDLITHIUM battery, produces 450 CFM and 120 MPH output. The M18 Blower features a variable speed trigger, high/low-speed settings, and a lock-on button that reduces user fatigue.
Gen II M18 FUEL™ Blower
Milwaukee Automotive Tools
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL 3/8″ Ratchet has a compact design and a low-profile head to provide access to difficult-to-reach fastenings. With up to 55 foot-pounds of tightening torque, the Ratchet is powerful enough to tighten 7/16″ bolts. In addition to power, the brushless motor turns the racket head to a maximum speed of 200 RPM. The M12 Ratchet features a spring-loaded trigger, an LED light, and an ergonomic design to reduce user fatigue. Also, the cordless Ratchet features an efficient built-in battery fuel gauge that identifies how much charge is left.
M12™ FUEL™ 3/8 in. Ratchet
Milwaukee Heated Jackets
Milwaukee Safety Wear
Receive all-day comfort and durability with Milwaukee Demolition Work Gloves. Armortex reinforces palms and fingertips for ultimate grip and durability during the most challenging tasks. Smartswipe Knuckle technology allows users the ability to use smartphones and touch screens without removing gloves or wiping dirty gloves across the screen. Also, the breathable lining and built-in terry cloth sweat wipe guarantee the gloves remain comfortable all day.
Select a bit from the Milwaukee 40-Piece SHOCKWAVE Drill and Drive Set and insert it into your impact driver to set or loosen Torx, slotted, Phillips, hex and square-drive screws and square nuts. Heat-treated alloy steel, integrated into the Impact Duty Bits, can withstand higher torque demands. As a result, users can fasten on drywall, hardwood, sheet metal, and other surfaces. With a unique shaft design that provides SHOCKZONE, the bits receive a longer tool life. To prevent stripping and tip wobble, all screw fasteners come with Precise Fit Custom Machined Tips.
Best Tool Boxes Reviews
First on our list is one of the top-rated and best-reviewed toolboxes. Dewalt is a renowned company in the industry and the Dewalt Tool Box DWST08204 Extra Large Tough System is from a series of carrying cases from the house of Dewalt. The company has a wide range of carrying and storage products from storage to portability.
- Highly robust built foam-based box with a very large interior storage space and superior durability
- The vertical internal storage is great for placing hand tools
- It has a removable tray for hand tools and other misc objects
- Comes with side latches that let you stack one module over the other thus giving you clear shelf function and also segregation possibility as well.
- The side handles are smooth and make the carrying it around very easy and let you place a lot of such boxes on the Metal carrier easily
- Made out of IP65 Integrated water seal outside and inside which will give you greater protection against any moisture or weather ailments.
- Anti-rust metal latches that are weather friendly
- Can store up weights till the capacity of 110 lbs easily
- Has a central locking mechanism which is built to facilitate its stacking on the ToughSystem stacking family
- Foldable brackets which enable tailored configurations for the metal carriers
- The foam box wall is about 4 mm in thickness thus gives it a robust quality even if used as a single unit.
- The vertical compartments are easily interchangeable for the box to be used as one large unit or shelved too.
- The box is also available in different models and the ToughSystem family is a large suite of storage and movement utilities
- Though it is portable with the latches and handles, the 110 lbs might not exactly be portable enough for a regular day job toolbox
A toolbox that is straight out from the 80’s model, the JEGS 81400 Black is a 3 drawer professional toolbox. You can have this for your truck, for garage work, for your home usage, car repair, trucks or trailers. A highly reviewed and received product, it is a decent box to store away your utilities easily and for a long time.
- Has 3 drawers of convenience for storing spanners, screwdrivers, wrenches and other flat long tools
- The box is entirely made out of high quality 16 gauge steel
- The drawers can be extended out fully, removed and replaced
- Glide system of the drawers is ball-bearing based thus it promises smoother movement from a point to another
- Can be locked and carried too. Includes 2 keys as well in the package.
- The latches are strong, hold firmly and are rust-resistant in nature
- Has a black powder coat finish
- Dimensions of the box are about 20.5 inches in length, 12 inches in height and 9 inches in breadth
- Very portable thanks to the meagre 17 lbs weight
- The handles come with JEGS comfort grip handles which are great for lifting and carrying without causing hand bristles
- Though touted as non-rustic, the outer layer might end up losing the paint if not taken care of and end up causing some rust.
Much like the heavy foam built grade of the Dewalt, the Plano 823-003 contractor-grade PO series is a 22 inches large Tool Box with black handles and latches. The grey graphite box comes with all there is much like the Jegs box mentioned above but with a robust build, looks and large capacity.
- Highly reviewed and rated box to store and arrange a wide range of tools
- Moulded plastic heavy foam built box
- Sized at 22 inches length, by 13.5 inches height and a 12.5 inches breadth.
- Plano modelling moulded with high-quality foam and durable build quality
- Includes two lift-out trays. These trays facilitate deep storage compartments which can let you either store a lot of small tools, a couple of large tools or adjust both large and small tools.
- The fold-down handle will let you take the toolbox with you wherever you go with great ease.
- Includes two stove away organizers that will stay in their place securely without any movement or disorganizing.
- The handles and the latches are reinforced for better durability and strength.
- Extra deep construction and the easy access to that is an add on feature
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase which is a fresh and promising addition to such storage products.
- None too specific to mention
Yet another 22 inches large tool storage box, the Stalwart 75-MJ5051B is a contractor-grade toolbox that comes with a really cool and comfortable and heavy-duty handle that makes the box a highly portable make and build.
- The heavy-duty build quality of the Stalwart box makes it a great professional-grade toolbox and not just another “for the attic” toolbox
- It comes with a highly unique cantilevered tray that increases your ability and the reach you need to access the tools stored and also you can easily see through what you need and when.
- Has a clear-top lid that makes it easier to access the top shelf without needing to open the whole box.
- The shelves on the top have about 15 removable divisions and 3 parts that are permanently dividable. This increases the stability and avoids any tipping of the box as a whole.
- The box has a whole dimension of 22 inches length, 10 inches height, 12 inches width exterior. For the interior, it has a total usable 18.75 inches length, 2.25 inches height (compartmentally), and about 9 inches in width
- Comes with support legs that remove the chance of tipping over
- The handle is very comfortable to hold near the grip area and the entirety is made out of stainless steel
- The overall build material is Polypropylene and Stainless Steel
- Highly portable and has a great value for money
- None too specific to mention about
Next up we have the Akro Mils ProBox, a 14 inches large plastic built toolbox. This red coloured box gives you the vintage feel on as to a professional 70’s toolman. Also, Akro Mills comes with a fantastic 60 years history into building affordable storage equipment.
- Comes with very large storage space and a total of 14 inches in length
- Has a quite large removable tray for you to store smaller equipment or tools
- The box has a very strong steel latch to it. The padlock’s eye is large enough to shut the box close for the better
- Loaded boxes can be carried around with great ease and comfort as the handle has a very comfortable and highly secure grip to it
- The outer layer of the box is chemical resistant and as the product is made in the USA, you can rest assured of the quality
- Affordable pricing and very good storage capacity
- Could have had a bit more compartments or shelves for the price
Yet another red coloured toolbox chest, the Craftsman is a metal chest that comes with 3 drawers. Very sturdy in build, the chest comes with great reviews and ratings to it.
- Plenty of storage space but has a compact structure to it.
- The hinges are tight and sturdy in it that can withstand any rough handling
- The lid might seem a bit chintzy after a while but it does the job
- The drawers are piano styled and can be pilled out with great ease
- All while they have a great locking mechanism to them as well.
- The box’s handle has a rough handle which makes it easier to hang it by just about anything.
- The paint job on the metal surface could have been a bit better.
Finally on our list is the Keter Pro Classic toolbox. This toolbox has a robust plastic built body with compact shut case shelves out of durable and rugged quality in total.
- Decent 18.99 inches Length whereas 10.24 inches in width and 9.84 inches in height.
- Made out of high-quality rugged polypropylene resins which promises greater shelf life
- The interior utility tray is removable and retractable
- The lid is made out of metal and the stopper can hold the lid still intact while you are working.
- The padlock has separate storage space for quick access of tools
- The lid organizers are present on both sides of the handlebar where you can store small tools or spare parts etc.,
- None too specific to mention
The next one in our list is from Stanley, a 19-inches large plastic built toolbox. It comes with black handles and a latch that makes it easy to carry and store your utilities easily.
- Designed with a robust structure with large interior storage space and superior durability.
- With its extra-wide soft-grip handle, you can easily lift and carry it around to your workplace.
- It has a removable tray that provides enough space for larger tools to be stored underneath.
- Sized at 19-inches length, by 9 inches height and 10.25 inches width.
- Organizers on top lid for small parts storage and convenience to use.
- It is a one-hand operation latch that allows opening while other hand is occupied and also shuts automatically.
- Affordable pricing and good storage capacity.
- It has a black powder coat finish and offers a limited lifetime warranty on any manufacturing defects.
- It is durable, versatile, and secure that gives the mobile craftsman the versatility they need for the workplace.
- Made out of high-quality plastic that ensures greater shelf life.
- It would have a bit more space/shelves for proper storage.
- Could improve the design of the latch locking system.