Looking for the Monocrystalline Solar Panel Price? Go no further… Monocrystalline solar panel are also calledsingle crystalline silicon solar panel. Because these solar panel are made of single piece of silicon crystal. These silicon crystal are cylindrical in shape. The silicon used to make these solar panels are high in purity. To increase the efficiency and maintain the cost, the solar cells are cut off from all its edges. Monocrystalline solar panels also known for its dark black hue on its surface.
Monocrystalline solar panel
Types of Monocrystalline solar panel
In monocrystalline solar panel, we further have two varieties.
- PERC solar panel
- Bifacial solar panel
Both the monocrystalline solar panels are different from each other. Further the detail about both is as following:
PERC solar panel
Solar PERC cells are a new invention in the field of solar power. PERC genuinely stands for Passivated Emitter and Rear Cell or we can say for Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact. This technology is invented to achieve higher power conversion efficiency by adding a dielectric passivation layer on the rear of the cell.
Mono pecr solar panel
Bifacial solar panel
Bifacial solar panel can provide us extra benefits over traditional solar panel. In bifacial solar panel the sunlight absorbed by both its side to generate the power. In traditional solar panel only front side of a panel can absorb the sunlight and the sunlight which cannot be absorbed is simply reflect away. But bifacial solar panel deals with this problem and produce extra power.
Bifacial solar panel installation photo
Features of monocrystalline panel
There are many good features in monocrystalline solar panel. We are listing some of its key feature below:
Bifacial solar panel shed type installtion
- It is made out of pure silicon crystal.
- The efficiency of mono crystal solar panel are much more than any other solar panel.
- These panel have blackish hue on their surface.
- Looks good compare to polycristalline panel.
- Monocrystalline solar panel are the most trending solar panels since last few years.
- The life span of these solar panels are more than 25 years.
- These solar panel need less space to install.
Monocrystalline solar panel price
The prices of monocrystalline solar panel depends upon its size and model. You will have to pay accordingly to its model.
|Solar Panel Model||Selling Price|
|50 watt mono solar panel||Rs. 1,600|
|100 watt mono solar panel||Rs. 3,200|
|150 watt mono solar panel||Rs. 4,800|
|200 watt mono solar panel||Rs. 5,200|
|250 watt mono solar panel||Rs. 6,500|
|300 watt mono solar panel||Rs. 7,800|
|350 watt mono solar panel||Rs. 8,700|
Pros and cons of monocrystalline panel
Bifacial solar panel installation picture
Pros – Advantages of monocrystalline
- Efficiency up to 21%.
- Occupy less space for installation.
- Gives you best output compare to polycrystalline solar panel or thin film solar panel.
- These panels produces power during cloudy & non-sunny days too.
- These solar panel are in trend since from last several years.
- The estimated life of monocrystalline solar panels are more than 25 years.
Disadvantage of Monocrystalline
- Monocrystalline solar panels are expensive compare to polycrystalline panel.
- Due to corner cutting, in manufacturing process silicon gets wasted.
Solar Brands in Mono-crystalline
Luminous Solar Panel, System, Inverter, Battery & All Product Price