Choosing the most powerful samsung phone for 2020 isn’t all that easy, considering how many models are out there – but our comprehensive Most Powerful Samsung Phone guide can help you out. We’re going to explain in detail what you get (and what you don’t) from most of the various Samsung handsets on the market today.
Samsung is probably most often associated with heavyweight flagship phones, but as we’ll explore here, it also makes some rather good mid-range and budget models too. Whatever you’re looking for from your next smartphone, there’s probably a Samsung device to fit.
When it comes to finding the most powerful samsung phone for you, the process is the same as shopping for phones in general: you need to weigh up the size of the handset, what you get in terms of specs and performance, and of course the all-important price (the widgets on this page should help).
most powerful samsung phone for less than 200 euros
In this price range we do begin to see interesting bets such as the Galaxy A and Galaxy M, which make their appearance with modest but compliant terminals, which will satisfy a large number of users.
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core: we are facing a very modest terminal but that may be enough in many cases. It has a compact design with a 5-inch screen with qHD resolution, 16 GB of internal memory and 1 GB of RAM. Its price is 119 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy A10: a terminal that is ideal for those who enter this world or who do not need more than necessary. It has a 6.2-inch screen and has 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. Its main camera is 13 megapixels. We can buy it for 136.46 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy M10: this option adds one more camera compared to the Galaxy A10, but also lowers its memory to 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage. It has a price of 143.89 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy A20e: when climbing a step we find the Samsung Glaaxy A20e, a terminal with 5.8-inch Super AMOLED screen, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. It has a double rear camera with 13 megapixel main sensor and its price is 155 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy M20: almost touching 200 euros, the most powerful terminal of Samsung in this price range is the Galaxy M20. It has a 6.3-inch FullHD + screen, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. It also integrates a huge 5,000 mAh battery with fast charge. We can buy it for 190 euros.
most powerful samsung phone for less than 300 euros
In this price range Samsung has started to play and very well. For less than 300 euros we can already have a very interesting mid-range terminal. The Galaxy A and Galaxy M family once again become protagonists on the list.
- Samsung Galaxy A40: a terminal that has a 5.9-inch screen, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. It also has a double rear camera with 16 + 5 megapixel sensors with 4X zoom. Its price is 201.75 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus: the J6 Plus stays cool in this price range, although it may not be as worthwhile as other more current ones. It has a 6-inch screen, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. Its battery reaches 3,300 mAh and has a main camera of 13 megapixels. We can buy it for 204.21 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy A30: for little more, we have a new Galaxy A30, which has a 6.4-inch FullHD + screen, an Exynos 7904 processor with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. It also has a dual rear camera with 16 + 5 megapixel sensors. Its battery is 4,000 mAh with fast charge and its price of 210 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy M30s: if we look for the cell phone with the best Samsung battery it is not necessary to look above The Galaxy M30s has no less than 6,000 mAh compatible with fast charging. Its screen is 6.4 inches and has a triple rear camera with main sensor of 48 megapixels. Its price is 219 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy A30s: the triple camera is also present in the Galaxy A30s, which also has a 6.4-inch screen, 4,000 mAh battery and the power of an Exynos 7904. We can get it for 224.89 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy M30 : the same processor found in the Galaxy M30, which has a 6.4-inch screen, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. In this case he does not have as much battery as his brother “S” and drops to 4,000 mAh. It has a price of 257.99 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy A6: perhaps somewhat more outdated than seen so far, the Galaxy A6 has a 5.6-inch screen, 32 GB of RAM and 3 GB of internal memory. Its price is 259.36 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy A50: The A50 is one of Samsung’s most successful mobiles in 2019. It stands out for its triple 25-8-5 megapixel rear camera, its 6.4-inch screen and an internal memory of 128 GB. Right now it has a price of 259.46 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus : unlike its little brother, this terminal increases the size of its screen to 6 inches, although it has many common elements such as memory capabilities. It has a price of 274 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy J8 2018: the terminal has a 6-inch screen, and a dual camera of 16 + 5 megapixels. It also has a 3,500 mAh battery, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. At the moment it has a price of 278.90 euros.
most powerful samsung phone for less than 400 euros
The list is not as wide as the previous one, but we found terminals that are very important to consider, including some high-end from previous generations such as the Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Samsung Galaxy M40 : as the price rises, the M-series models do it. The Galaxy M40 is a powerful terminal with a 6.3-inch screen, a Snapdragon 675 processor that has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It has a triple rear camera with 32 megapixel sensor and 3,500 mAh battery. Its price is 305 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy A70: another of Samsung’s super-sales in 2018 is the Galaxy A70. The terminal has a large 6.7-inch screen and also stands out for its triple rear camera of 32 + 5 + 8 megapixels. It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory expandable up to 512 GB. It has a price of 316 euros.
- Samsung Glaaxy S8 : In this price range we find a whole Samsung Galxay S8, which has been lowering its price logically as it has been surpassed by new models. The terminal mounts a 5.8-inch screen with QHD resolution and has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. It also has a double camera of 12 + 8 megapixels and its price right now is 349 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy A9: this terminal will go down in history for being the first Samsung mobile to mount four cameras in its rear. It also has a Snapdragon 660 with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. Its price is 378 euros.
most powerful samsung phone for less than 500 euros
When we get to this strip, we can find real machines. Any of these terminals will be a perfect gift and have plenty of power for any type of user.
- Samsung Galaxy A80: Samsung’s first mobile with a rotating camera. This means that its 48 megapixels serve both for the back photos and to get the best selfies. It also has 8 GB of RAM, 128 GB of internal memory and a 3,700 mAh battery. Its price is 452 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus: although it runs out of Android 10, the Galaxy S8 Plus continues to overflow with quality and power on all four sides. It has a 6.2-inch QHD screen and a double 12 + 8 megapixel camera. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. It can be ours for 459 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 : touching the 500 euros we found the Galaxy S9 last year. An option that many prefer before the S10 for the consequent savings. It also has a double 12 + 12 megapixel rear camera and is water and dust resistant. Its price is 499 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy S10e : for less than 500 euros we can also have a member of the Galaxy S10 family. Specifically the smallest of the entire series, at least in size, because it has the same brain and many of the technologies of its older brothers. It has a screen of 5.8 inches, double camera of 16 megapixels and a battery of 3,100 mAh. It costs 489 euros.
More than 500 euros, the best of Samsung
The following terminals are the most powerful of Samsung so far. The Galaxy S10 series launched at the beginning of the year or the most recent Galaxy Note stands out, although we found some terminals from the previous generation at a better price than ever.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: a great option to save, which will also soon have Android 10. The Galaxy Note 9 has a 6.4-inch screen, with better resolution even than the Note 10. It has 6 GB of RA and 128 GB of internal memory , in addition to a double 12 megapixel camera. Its price is 593 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus : last year’s most powerful Galaxy S is still very fit. It has a 6.2-inch screen, 64 GB of storage and 6 GB of RAM. Its dual camera is 12 + 12 megapixels and the selfie sensor is 8 megapixels. Its update to Android 10 is guaranteed. It has a price of 599 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 : reaching the top of the range this year and for 619 euros , we find the Samsung Galaxy S10. The terminal has a 6.1-inch QHD screen, and sports 128 GB of internal memory and 8 GB of RAM. It has a triple rear camera with 12 + 12 + 16 megapixel sensors and its battery is 3,400 mAh.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: the larger version of the S10 has also been falling in price over the months. In this case the terminal reaches 6.4 inches and has three rear cameras and two in the front. Mount the same Exynos 9820 processor and it has 8 GB of RAM. It currently has a price of 722 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 : the evolution has resulted in the Galaxy Note 10, a very powerful terminal that has a 6.4-inch screen, triple rear camera and two front, in addition to 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. We found it for 749 euros.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus: until the next Galaxy S11 lands, this will be Samsung’s most powerful mobile. Its screen grows to 6.8 inches, rushing the frames as never before and with the most cutting-edge technologies of Koreans such as its Exynos 9825 processor, 12 GB of RAM and a storage memory that can reach 512 GB. We found three cameras on the back and two on the front. Its price is 908.90 euros.