In the market for the best Natural Moisturizer For Oily Acne Prone Skin? Our team has researched and reviewed these best natural moisturizer for oily skin and acne and homemade moisturizer for very oily skin products to help you come up with a better decision. We’ve also put up a shopping guide with the features you can consider when buying the best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin.
Natural Moisturizer For Oily Acne Prone Skin
best natural moisturizer for oily skin and acne
As fair complexion is considered as an important parameter of beauty, we would begin with an organic fairness cream and that is Himalaya Herbals Fairness Cream. This beauty cream claims to provide you with glowing and non-greasy skin after application. It lightens your skin tone, removes blemishes, moisturizes your skin and softens it. It also promises to even out your complexion, and reduce oil and pigmentation.
Its key ingredients provide you the following benefits:
- Persian rose – removes excess oil and dead cells.
- Aloe Vera – softens and moisturizes your skin.
- Walnut – removes dirt and blackheads, and clears acne.
- Mandarin Orange – removes blemishes.
2. Earthbound Organics Jojoba And Vitamin E Cream:
This cream is meant for normal to dry skin. It is said to provide moisturizing and nourishing effect to the skin. It softens your skin. Its main ingredients are beneficial in the following ways:
- Organic jojoba – softens and moisturizes the skin.
- Organic sunflower oil – gives soft, supple skin, and removes dead cells.
- Organic blossom water – hydrates, softens and brightens the skin.
- Organic sweet orange oil – soothes dry and irritated skin.
- Virgin beeswax – its anti-oxidant properties restore moisture.
- Vitamin E – moisturizes the skin, treats sunburn, dark spots, etc. and works as a cleansing agent.
This day face cream from St. Botanica Pure Radiance moisturizes the skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, adds radiance to skin complexion, and brightens skin tone. It helps boost hydration, helps in cell renewal, and restores skin elasticity for a youthful look. The ingredients in the face cream offer the following benefits:
- Vitamins: The blend of vitamins C, E, A, B3, and B5 rejuvenates and restores skin cells, refines fine lines, delays signs of aging, and protects skin from free radical damage.
- Hyaluronic acid: It provides essential hydration to the skin.
- Pure natural oils: The blend of natural oils hydrates and nourishes the skin and rejuvenates skin cells.
- Zinc oxide: It provides a broad spectrum of sun protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Shea butter, beeswax, and glycerine: They help maintain skin moisture levels.
This organic cream for face is suitable for all skin types. This herbal product is meant for the treatment of pimples, dark spots and blemishes. It contains natural extracts, which increase oxygen content and help in skin lightening. It also moisturizes and nourishes your skin. It contains ingredients, which cleanse the skin and prevent infection. Its ingredients have the following benefits:
- Babchi extract – protects the skin from sun damage.
- Amar bael – improves complexion, and treats pimples and minor skin problems.
- Olive oil – moisturizes the skin. It also gives soft, glowing skin and increases blood circulation.
- Other ingredients include Dubai Ext, Ankurit Gehu Ext and Gulab Pushpark.
This cream from Biotique is suitable for all skin types. It reduces dark spots and blemishes. It lightens the complexion and evens out the skin tone to give you glowing skin. Its main ingredients and their benefits include:
- Coco nucifera water (nariyal) – nourishes the skin. The anti-bacterial properties help fight acne.
- Dudhal – cleanses the skin, treats acne-prone skin and dryness.
- Manjistha – fights acne and minor skin problems.
- Other ingredients are almond oil and nimba kamla.
This cream from Nature’s Essence comes with Spf-15 which protects your skin from the harmful sun rays. It moisturizes your skin, removes excess oil and gives you a glowing complexion. Its daily use can make your skin soft and radiant. It also protects the skin from damaging factors. The ingredients in it provide the following benefits:
- Passion fruit- works as an antioxidant, prevents premature wrinkles and repairs sun damage.
- Nutmeg- treats minor skin problems and gives smoother skin.
- Tamarind- makes your skin glowing, fights skin blemishes and protects the skin from UV rays.
This anti-pigmentation cream from Organic Harvest reduces pigmentation and evens out the skin. It reduces spots, removes tan and sunburn, and makes your skin soft and glowing. It doesn’t contain any animal ingredients. Its key ingredients are:
- Organic daisy flower extract- brightens and lightens the skin, and reduces melanin activity.
- White mulberry- makes the skin radiant and soft, and reduces dark spots.
- It also contains Vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant.
[ Read: Skin Lightening Creams ]
8. Bubble And Bee Certified Organic Face Cream:
This cream from Bubble and Bee fights blemishes and wrinkles, and treats dry skin by restoring its moisture. It rejuvenates your skin, repairs minor damages and gives you glowing skin. Its main ingredients and their benefits are:
- Organic shea butter – hydrates the skin, repairs damaged skin and helps in fighting wrinkles.
- Organic rosehip seed oil – prevents wrinkles and dark spots, and gives you glowing skin.
- Vitamin E – nourishes your skin.
As its name says, it is a skin lightening cream, which also moisturizes your skin. It contains sunscreen which protects your skin from harmful UV rays and environmental conditions. Its ingredients and their benefits are as follows:
- Cucumber- softens, soothes and tightens the skin.
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa extracts – lighten and hydrate skin.
- Licorice extract- protects the skin from UV rays and lightens it.
[ Read: Best Face Creams To Use During Winters ]
This night cream replenishes your skin. It restores skin moisture, and makes it soft, supple and glowing. It also prevents premature ageing. Its main ingredients are:
- Rosehip seed oil – fights wrinkles, spots, etc. and regenerates new skin cells.
- Peach – has Vitamin C, which is essential for healthy skin.
- Sweet almond oil- balances skin moisture, fights wrinkles and spots.
- Other main ingredients are beeswax, olive fruit oil, evening primrose, orphine extract, myrrh extract and natural essential oils.
This cream is suitable for all skin types. It protects your skin from harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants. It also fights acne, pimples and blemishes. It restores moisture and nourishes your skin. It makes your skin soft and supple. Its main ingredients provide the following benefits:
- Sandalwood – fights pimples, blemishes and acne, giving you soft and glowing skin. It also treats sunburns.
- Water lily- moisturizes the skin, eliminates impurities and works as a cleansing agent.
- Butter tree extract- fights acne and pimples. It also nourishes the skin and possesses anti-oxidant properties.
[ Also Try – Himalaya Acne N Pimple Cream Ingredients ]
*Subject to Availability
Now that you know all about the most reliable and effective face creams, consider these points to make the best purchase.
Things To Consider When Buying Organic Face Cream
- Skin Type
Organic face creams are formulated keeping in mind various skin types. Therefore, look for a cream suitable for your skin type. For oily skin, opt for a non-comedogenic organic cream to prevent greasiness. For dry skin, a cream with moisturizing ingredients like shea butter or olive oil are recommended. For normal skin, go for a soothing cream.
Many skin care creams are formulated according to different types of weather. Therefore, choose the one that fulfills your skin requirement based on the weather. For summers, a lightweight moisturizing cream works the best. For winters, a heavy and profoundly moisturizing cream is preferred.
Opt for an organic face cream that contains vitamins. Face creams with vitamins A and E prevent oxidative damage and premature aging. These vitamins also fade the signs of aging like blemishes, wrinkles, and fine lines to give you youthful, bright, and supple skin.
Opt for a cream that contains sunscreen. A cream with SPF 15 or above is recommended if you spend lots of time outdoors. You do not need to apply sunscreen separately before your makeup as a sunscreen-based face cream will do the job.