Looking to buy a newborn baby boy clothes for winter, newborn baby boy clothes for sale, newborn baby boy outfits come home, newborn baby boy clothes for summer, or newborn baby boy dress? Continue reading to get the best options curated just for you. Dressing a newborn baby boy is fun though not as much as would be the case when dressing up newborn baby girls. Unfortunately, newborn baby boy clothes do not offer quite the same range of choices as do clothing for baby girls. For the latter, there are laces and bows, frills as well as gingham to choose for while for the former there is only ducks, fire trucks and the like to choose from.
Newborn Baby Boy Dress
However, over the recent past the trend in newborn baby boy clothes has begun to change and there is now many positive changes taking place and it would be wrong to think of these clothing items as being limited in their range. In fact, many important strides have been taken in improving this aspect to a newborn baby boy and many leading designers are also coming up with some very tempting attire to dress the baby boy in.
Today, you can walk into high-end department stores and even ordinary retails stores and be confronted with a range of clothing for your baby boy that is a far cry from what was on offer only a decade ago. No longer is it necessary to dress your newborn baby boy in plain old fashioned clothes; on the contrary, these clothes have become very interesting and there are multitudes of colors and styles being offered.
There is also a virtual evolution taking place in newborn baby boy clothes and you will be pleasantly surprised by the diverse palette of different colors on offer. Of course, you will still need to choose the newborn baby boy clothing according to the age of the newborn baby and you will need to choose from onesies, one-piece sleepers and even baby sacks. You also need to ensure that the newborn baby boy clothes that you choose must be such that they fit your baby boy well and he should feel comfortable in whatever he is made to wear.
As your newborn baby boy grows older you will have to find clothes that are suitable for his age. You may even have to discard the newborn baby boy clothes that he wore when he was still crawling and switch over instead to clothes that allow him more freedom of movement.
Once your newborn baby boy has become capable of walking on his own you will find that there is a wider and more sophisticated range of clothes to choose for him; some will be very fashionable while others will only be functional. The best place to source such clothes would be a high-end department store or even a tiny-sized boutique where you can also pick up formal wear or clothes to suit special occasions.
Top 10 children’s designer dresses
For your little fashionistas, we have selected our favourite children’s designer dresses. With the summer on its way, it only felt right to share with you our top ten designer brands we think will look gorgeous on your child, which are suitable to wear every day and on special occasions.
Monnalisa designs are fun, playful and they use a range of colourful patterns to create an eye-catching and pleasant style.
Our best selling designer dress from Monnalisa will have your little girl steal the show in this beautiful, chic short sleeved satin dress. Pretty in pink, Monnalisa’s elegant swan print is a stand out piece. The dress is finished with simple, capped sleeves and has a full cotton lining so your child can feel comfy all day – we know how exhausting the party life can be!
It’s available for children aged 6 – 12 years old and it’s easy to wash, so you don’t have to worry about any food or stains ruining the material. Needless to say, you’re spoilt for choice as this dress is also available in blue.
Kenzo is great for the active and stylish kid. It’s funky patterns and lightweight material means their outfits are suitable for everyday wear. One of our faves is the Kenzo Dolores Tiger Print dress. The drop waist adds to its feminine touch and means it’s dressy enough to wear as a fun party outfit.
We love Italian designer brand, Moschino, for their eccentric designs and bold prints. Moschino is perfect if you’re looking for a playful colourful designer dress for a toddler. Sporting their iconic teddy bear logo, Moschino’s baby girls pink teddy dress is a charming outfit to add to your little one’s designer collection. Moschino is available for children, from newborn to 14 years.
Patachou designs are timeless and classic. We have a selection of floaty, pleated dresses that are light and elegant for your child to wear in the summer. Kid influencer, Harlow Luna White floated down the catwalk wearing Patachou at Bubble’s London A/W18 fashion show and looked stunning in their brushed gold occasion dress.
If you love ruffles then Miranda is the children’s designer for you. Spanish brand, Miranda, loves to use gingham print, cute bows and embroidered fabric to create a unique and stand-out collection. In our Miranda range online, we have cute children’s designer dresses starting at ages 12 months through to 14 years. As an added bonus, these playful dresses can be washed at 30c.
Dolce Petit’s colourful kid’s fashion range includes several dresses with added ruffles and pleats. In particular, their range includes adorable designer clothes for newborns. You can choose from either baby pink or blue from their matching baby dress, pants and bonnet set. Each set is finished with two cute satin bows on the shoulders and pearl buttons running up the entire back. An impressive outfit, like all our products, this three-piece set is also machine washable at 30c.
We don’t think you could look more like summer than wearing BillieBlush clothing this season. Sugar pastels, ice cream pinks and corals are the colours of choice for BillieBlush. Our top pick is their glitter flower power dress, which would look sweet worn on a daytime outing and is even suitable to wear as a daytime party dress. The short sleeve top will keep your child cool throughout the day, sparkly silver glitter all over and matching silver hem on the floaty tulle skirt. Items are available for toddlers aged 18 months – 3 years, where as their children’s designer range fits girls up to 10 years.
Bea Cadillac dresses are famously known for their chic and delicate designs. Bea Cadillac inspires her outfits by the haute couture fashion houses, creating stunning princess dresses with handmade embroidery for the final finishing touch.
It’s hard to choose from Ariana Dee and if you’re looking for designer toddler clothes you will be spoilt for choice! Her extensive collection is so lovely we just had to share two of the top trends from her spring/summer collection.
A Dee’s Italian Riviera range is inspired by warm holidays in Italy, picture strolling hand in hand with your girl wearing their chic, colourful dresses suitable for day and evening wear. We love their eye-catching and bold patterns – don’t miss out on their Pop Art range too. We’ve also picked out a few dresses from A Dee’s nautical collection – a classic print – you can’t go wrong with red and white stripes for a french and sophisticated look.
Mayoral is a contemporary Spanish fashion brand who has released a colourful floral range for the summer. We particularly love Mayoral Mini girls tropical dress; any girl wearing this will feel very grown up as it sits just off the shoulders. It’s lightweight and has straps that tie up on top of the shoulders to keep it in place.
Mayoral also have a girl’s newborn designer range and designer clothing for toddlers and teens, which is perfect if you have children of different ages.
Best Clothing Websites For Kids
Online stores offer you a wide choice of designs and latest trends because they aggregate sellers from various parts of the country.
Here are some such pan-India websites that sell children’s clothes.
The website is beautifully designed and is exclusively for children.
- You can find your child’s outfits based on the occasion, such as casual wear, party wear or even dancewear.
- It offers you a variety of filters, such as age, delivery time, brands, colors, price, discount etc., to get the best find for your little one.
- The website curates clothes from newborns to kids.
- Besides clothes, you can shop for accessories, shoes, school supplies and essentials like baby bathers, seats, and toys.
[ Read: Minecraft Clothes For Kids ]
Babycouture is truly the couture center for babies, toddlers, and kids. Not to forget, you have loads of kids’ accessories to swoon over.
- The website has an array of western and ethnic apparels for both boys and girls.
- The boys and girls apparel sections have their exclusive designers.
- The girls’ apparel collection includes all imaginable outfits, right from tops, dresses, darlees to skirts, shorts, pants and swimming costumes.
- They also have specialized stores by popular designers like Tia’s Closet, Saka Designs, Swanky Me etc.
- For boys, it has more to offer than the regular tees, shorts, and jeans. Boys too have swimwear and in-house designer wear like 99 Kids, Careeno, Urb N Angels etc.
- It offers international shipping.
Romwe is the ideal fashion destination if you want to dress your kid like a fashionista.
- You can choose from a variety of filters such as neckline, waistline, pant length, sleeve length, material etc.
- The clothing style is punk and modern with varieties like stripes, graphics, florals, and prints.
- Apart from clothes for both boys and girls, there are awesome accessories such as scarves, sunglasses, hats, jewelry, bags, earmuffs and blankets.
- You can choose your kids’ apparels depending on the occasion or season.
- Shipping is available internationally.
[ Read: Backpacks For Kids To Buy ]
Myntra, which is one of the biggest e-commerce fashion stops in India, now has an exclusive kids’ range section.
- Although not a niche kids’ apparel website, Myntra offers an exclusive and vast range of children’s apparels.
- It sells both international and local brands for boys and girls.
- From essentials like T-shirts and dresses to bodysuits and sportswear, it has a huge collection of clothing.
- You can also shop for accessories.
5. Shoppers Stop
Being one of the oldest and most trusted fashion brands, Shoppers Stop has a lot for your kids.
- For your little man, you can buy topwear, bottomwear, night and inner wear and clothes from top international brands like Allen Solly, Flying Machine, Gini and Jony, et al.
- For baby girls, you have a fabulous collection of western and Indian wear to shop from.
- Shoppers Stop also has a separate section of toys, accessories and girls and boys shoes.
[ Read: Rocking Chairs For Kids ]
Jabong offers an exclusive collection for both girls and boys.
- It features clothes from top international brands like Peppermint, Bella Moda, Tommy Hilfiger etc.
- You can shop for everything from tops and tees, dresses, and skirts to party wear, sleepwear, casual polo tees and smart graphic tops.
- Jabong also has a variety of footwear collection for children.
7. Reliance Trends
Reliance Trends is one of the most vibrant online and offline fashion spots in the country.
- Its kids’ section is divided into individual sections for infants, juniors, boys, and girls.
- It has 18 in-house designer brands such as Inf Frendz, Point Cove, and Kidsville.
- Apart from apparel, the site also takes care of other fashion needs like cool accessories, shoes etc.
Amazon’s kids’ fashion collection will never disappoint you.
- It has the largest range of kids’ apparel.
- It also have a “pocket friendly fashion” segment, where clothing starts at Rs. 199
- Amazon kids fashion has a collection from more than 50 brands such as Naughty Ninos, WonderKids, My Lil Princess etc.
- Amazon’s delivery service is one of the best in the country and does the fastest delivery with even one-day delivery option for certain products.
[ Read: Nike Shoes For Kids ]
FabIndia is India’s biggest private platform for products that are made from traditional techniques and hand-based work. Its products are crafted, natural, and comfortable. The designs are mostly ethnic.
- The FabIndia kids range offers garments for both boys and girls.
- For girls you may choose from churidar sets, lehenga suits, salwar and patiala sets, saris, besides dresses and casuals.
- The boys’ section has long and short kurtas, pajamas and churidars besides casuals.
- You get to select from a bevy of collections such as the Chikankari, wool, hand block print, etc.
- Fabindia also offers accessories such as jewelry and footwear.
All the e-commerce portals offer discounts regularly and during major festivals and celebrations. Make the most of such offers so that you get the clothes your child likes for the prices you like.