Get the best guide on how to buy High nike dri fit pants for women for sale online at the best prices ranging from $5 to $15 . These include cheap nike dri fit lrgging for women, nike dri fit leggings for ladies 2018 and so on. Our recommended latest nike women dri fit women pants in india are neat and we have carefully handpicked nike women dri fit golf pants petite 2018 ‘for all our beautiful customers ‘. Nairacloset wide selection of nike women workout pants are choices for every ‘cutomers ‘ should make in order to have the special feeling of wearing durable look designed specially for beautiful customer who love ‘quality styles’.
What is Nike Dri-FIT fabric? How does it work?
Nike’s Dri-Fit Fabric is manufactured from microfibers which is different from the routine fabrics we use.
According to me, Nike has greatly emphasized on manufacturing fabrics that are more adaptable to sports person and as a result they have come up with the idea of manufacturing the fabric made from microfibres.Dri-fabric is actually not one of the latest technology . It was first used in Olympics of 1996s .It was a revolutionary fabric in the world of sports then.
Microfibers as the name suggests is micro in nature.Technically, fibres with thickness of less than 0.3 dtex can be termed as microfibers. Practically these are the fibers with thickness of 1/5th human hair, one-third of silk filament, and a quarter of cotton fiber .These thickness of the fiber gave the fabric a unique recognition.
History: These were first manufactured in 1970s by a Japanese company. And it came to European & American markets in the year 1980s ,1990s respectively.
All the microfibers are synthetic, mostly made from Polyester & Nylon. The Uniqueness of these fibers are:
1. Ultra -fine (Imagine the fabric thinner than the pure silk or as thick as 1/5th of human hair)
2. Very Soft, luxurious hand with a silken touch
3. High strength (Strength needn’t be an issue as it was made up from synthetic fiber)
4. Shrink Resistance & Wrinkle Resistance
5. All weather insulator (Yes can be used against wind, rain & cold)
6. It takes 1/3rd of time of ordinary fibers to dry. (Quick drying is one of the pre-requisite in sports fabrics . It doesnt holds the sweat for longer time and giving comfort )
7. Super absorbent (Practically they can absorb 7 times of their weight which is far more than cotton, more absorptivity more is the comfort to athlete)
8. Light weight (Due to superior fineness it possess)
9. More Breathable (Thus helping in quicker evaporation of sweats etc.)
So these is what the Nike Dri-Fit Fabric is all about.It’s nothing but the characteristic of microfibers combined with great marketing skills.
2.Introduction to fibres by H.V. Sreenivasa Murthy
It is a form of polyester microfiber (often blended with elastane/spandex) that is light in weight and engineered to wick moisture away from the body and move it from the skin to the outer side of the garment where it can evaporate and help the wearer keep his or her body temperature lower. Unlike cotton, which is hydrophilic and soaks up perspiration until it is throughly wet, Dri-FIT doesn’t hold the moisture any longer than it takes to move it to the outer surface of the garment.
In very humid or rainy conditions, therefore, it’s possible that Dri-FIT would not perform much better than a lightweight cotton. But in other conditions, especially when the air is not oppressively humid, and/or when there is relative air movement (created either by breeze or by the movement of the wearer), Dri-FIT will keep most wearers drier and more comfortable during athletic exertion.
is a type of material that is made of a polyester and microfiber fabric. This type of fabric helps evaporate your sweat away from the fabric surface and from your body. Therefore, athletes prefer to wear Dri-FIT since they feel comfortable and dry.
Nike uses Dri-FIT technology in their selection of products such as sweatshirts, shirts, pants, socks, hats, shorts, gloves, sleeves, and so much more. Nike has always strived to use innovation with the help of technology in their products. They spend time and effort in their research to produce quality athletic gears and products to help them compete even harder.
You can get various benefits from Nike’s Dri-FIT fabric. Apart from the benefit of moisture wicking, it also offers 30 SPF so you know you are protected from the harmful ultraviolet rays.
Nike offers their own full line of Dri-FIT fabrics. Dri Fit Shirt For Women Nike Pro Dri-Fit offers women smooth, comfortable and close fits.
Some of their most notable products offered are Jordan Dri-FIT Crew Socks, Dri-FIT Knit Short Sleeve Shirt, Dri-FIT Flat Front Tech Golf Pants, Legend Dri-FIT Poly Shirt among many others.
The Nike Dri-FIT Track Pants are thoughtfully crafted from the brand’s coveted moisture-managing performance fabric in a slim, tapered silhouette that won’t restrict your range of movement.
Our model is wearing size small track pants. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
– Length: Inside Leg: 68cm; Front Rise: 29cm; Leg Opening: 26cm (size small)
– Slim tapered fit
– Nike Dri-FIT performance fabric; generous stretch; unlined; opaque
– Black shade
– Elasticised waistband with internal drawcord; branded jacquard trim
– Twin concealed zip pockets
– Stitched full-length creases to the front
– Reflective silver Swoosh logo to the rear right calf
– Quick-drying and sweat-wicking technology ensures you stay cool and dry