What is the Patanjali Solar Panel Price In India? Our team has researched and reviewed the solar panel price 2020 to help you come up with a better decision. We’ve also put up a shopping guide with the features you can consider when buying solar panels for indoor or outdoor use.
Patanjali Renewable Energy Pvt Ltd is entered in Solar Photo voltaic Module manufacturing with large capacity to fulfill customers demand at its own solar panel manufacturing plant in Greater Noida.
Its solar panel price is competitive to market price which enables them to deliver high-quality affordable solar products to customers. There high-grade automated facility offers poly & mono crystalline solar panel ranging from 10Wp to 340Wp for various on-grid solar power plant, off-grid solar power plant and hybrid solar power plant applications across the India and exported globally.
Patanjali Solar Panel Price
|Patanjali Solar Panel 40 Watt||2000||50|
|Patanjali Solar Panel 60 Watt||2880||48|
|Patanjali Solar Panel 75 Watt||3375||45|
|Patanjali Solar Panel 100 Watt||4200||42|
|Patanjali Solar Panel 160 Watt||6560||41|
|Patanjali Solar Panel 200W/12v||7800||39|
|Patanjali Solar Panel 200W/24v||7200||36|
|Patanjali Solar Panel 270 Watt||8910||33|
|Patanjali Solar Panel 325 Watt||9750||30|
|Patanjali Solar Panel 335 Watt||10050||30|
Features in Patanjali Solar Panel
- Patanjali solar poly and mono crystalline modules with power rating of 40watt to 240watt.
- Positive power tolerance up to 5W dilivers high output reliablity.
- Patanjali solar panel has linear performance warranty for 25 Year.
- Patanjali Solar Panel Product warranty is 10 Years.
- Optimum Solar Panel efficiency suitable for ground mounted solar system, rooftop solar system, solar street lighting, Solar Water Pumping for utility application.
Patanjali Solar Panel Advantages :-
- Patanjali solar panel has 5 bus bar technology for improved efficiency.
- Lower contact resistance, optimized solder connection as well as reduced grid breakage of the cell conductor paths by means of double pressure technology.
- Patanjali Panels are frame reduces resistance and thus improves cell efficiency
- Solar Panel have multi layer encapsulation provide better module protection
- Patanjali solar offers high torsion resistance against wind load and snow loads
- Patanjali follow the quality parameter and ensure that the consumers get the benefits of solar products which is expected from patanjali brand.
Patanjali to manufacture solar energy equipment
Baba Ramdev-led Patanjali Ayurved, known for its swadeshi FMCG products, is now venturing into solar equipment manufacturing, a top company official said.
New Delhi: Baba Ramdev-led Patanjali Ayurved, known for its swadeshi FMCG products, is now venturing into solar equipment manufacturing, a top company official said.
The Haridwar-based firm is investing around Rs 100 crore in its Greater Noida facility, near here, for this and the plant would be inaugurated next month.Haridwar-based firm is investing around Rs 100 crore in its Greater Noida facility, near here, for this and the plant would be inaugurated next month.
“We would start manufacturing solar panels. The factory is near Greater Noida industrial area and would be inaugurated in January,” Patanjali Ayurved MD & CEO Acharya Balakrishna told .
“We have invested around Rs 50-60 crore so far and the total investment would be over Rs 100 crore,” he said further.
The company has also acquired one Advance Navigation and Solar Technologies earlier this year.
“We would manufacture solar panels here (Noida plant). We have also plans to manufacture chips and photovoltaic sells etc for it,” Balakrishna added.
Initially, the company would source the components from other domestic producers but later would manufacturer itself. It is installing required machineries from Germany and China.
When asked what prompted Patanjali to venture into this sector, he said the company was purchasing solar panel and street lights at its facility, then came to know that all solar related works are imported from countries as china.
“Then we planned that at least for own requirements, we should manufacture ourself. We had done some workout and found that it was doable,” he said.
Initially, the company would consume all the solar panel internally by installing on rooftops of all its manufacturing units and centres.
“Right now we are putting solar on the rooftops of our all factories such as Tezpur plant (Assam),” he said.
On commercial production, he said: “If people come to purchase from us then we would sell also.”
However, when asked that whether Patanjali would venture into setting up major solar farms for commercially producing solar energy and supply to the grid, Balakrishna said, “Let it start first.”
Besides FMCG segment, Patanjali Ayurved is present in other sectors as education and healthcare.Last fiscal, it had crossed a turnover of Rs 10,500 crore and aims a two-fold growth this fiscal.