To provide the best service, you must have access to all the plumbing tools required for that job. A great way to keep the tools organized and ready-to-go even on emergency service is getting a plumber tool kit. If you are looking for a completely new plumbing tool kit or simply want to upgrade your gears, take a look at these top 10 Tool Kits for Plumbers mentioned in this article.
1. Husky 7-Piece Plumbers Tool Set
When it comes to efficiency and budget-friendliness, you may check out the Husky 7-piece Plumbers Tool Set. In addition to a high-quality carrying case, this tool kit comes with some basic plumbing tools. The highlight of this set is the quick-change ratcheting cutter. It also has some replacement blades that are heavy-duty and sharp enough to cut through most pipes.Features
- High-quality material.
- Heavy-duty equipment.
- PVC saw and cutter included.
- Great for basic projects.
2. 12-Piece Plumber’s Tool Set, 22-PT12
If heavy-duty and sturdiness is your preference, this toolset may be the one for you. Containing 12 plumbing tools and increments, this kit comes with a blow mold case. It has a firm, mat dipping handle so that it can be carried with ease and comfort. The toolset includes NPT die heads in six different sizes, a racket socket, a pipe cutter, an extension pipe, a pipe wrench, a groove joint pliers and one-piece Teflon tape.
- Made of forged alloy steel.
- Simplified storage and carrying.
3. PlumbCraft Complete Kitchen Drain Repair Kit
Here is a plumber tool kit designed especially for the kitchen area. The kit includes 27 pieces which are universally suitable for most kitchen sinks. There are two outlet connection systems and multiple installation methods. As it comes in the color white, it can easily blend with the other appliances. For the new users, this plumber tool kit comes with a detailed instruction guide that covers everything from a sink to drain.Features
- Two outlet connections.
- The instruction sheet included.
- The limited warranty provided.
4. IWS- 1632AF Copper Tubing Pressing Tool Kit
This set is equipped with a wrench, three interchangeable jaws, an IWS- 1632AF crimper, and a plastic case. By using this kit, you will not have to go for soldering or brazing. It can change jaws in different sizes within a few seconds. Moreover, the method is completely leak-free, which is another reason why you should check it out.
- Automatic locking system.
- Leak-free, flaring free.
- Time and money-saving method.
- Rubber grip handles.
you might also be interested in our Carpenter Tool Bags
5. WREOW Faucet and Sink Installer Tool
This all-in-one plumber tool kit works for all kinds of kitchen, bathroom, and toilet supply lines. It has a simplified faucet installation process which can be done by rotating the rod in different angles. There is also a strainer basket included in the kit. It can hold the drain unit while you work with the strainer nut.Features
- Made of high-quality plastic material.
- Time and effort saving design.
- Multi-functional plumbing kit.
- Additional length for hard-to-reach spots.
6. Snake Drain Heavy Duty Steel Cable
Made of high-quality carbon steel, this is a heavy-duty and durable product. It can be used for unclogging all types of pipes in the kitchen, bathroom, and toilet. You will not need any additional chemicals while using this snake drain cleaner. Due to its simplified design, it is suitable for both new and experienced plumbers.
- Ideal for stubborn clogs.
- Sturdy and lightweight.
- User guide and glove included.
7. ASTM F1807 Copper Crimp Rings
This is another essential tool that you may consider getting as a plumber. These pipe crimping tools ensure that the pipes and the crimp rings remain undamaged. Along with a PEX pipe cutter, there is a gauge included in the package. The best aspect of the design is its angled heads which can reach the tight and narrow spaces.Features
- Lightweight composite handles.
- Factory calibrated tool.
- Instruction guide included.
8. Mudder Multi-Functional Utility Key Kit
This amazing utility plumber tool kit is both budget-friendly and practical. Electric, faucet, water, gas, cabinet; this keyset can fit almost everything there is. It comes with four spanner keys, 5 faucet keys, and 2 multi-function plumber keys. Overall, this is convenient for almost any home improvement related services.Features
- Comes in different styles.
- Square opening keys included.
- Multi-purpose uses.
9. LENOX Tools Plumber’s Tote
To keep your plumbing tools nicely organized, you can go for this handy tote bag from Lenox. It has a compact design but offers spacious pockets for different tools. There are 24 pockets and 10 additional loops for storing all the tools according to your preference. The padded handle and adjustable strap add extra appeal to the whole design.Features
- Slim-built and sturdy.
- Functional and practical design.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
10. DEWALT DG5617 20 Pocket Pro
When you have your hands on some essential tools, this may be the best time to pick a suitable tool belt. One of the best sellers, this tool belt from DEWALT has spacious pockets for all your tools. The best aspect of this belt is fitting, which comes with suspenders for added comfort. There are also some pouch handles, zippered pockets, roller buckle alongside many.Features
- Wide gusset-style pockets.
- Phone and pencil holder included.
- Storage for small and large tools.
- Padded belt and suspenders.