Have you been searching for professional hair clippers, best professional hair clippers, professional hair clippers cordless,professional hair clippers wahl or professional hair clippers set? You need not search further. We bring you up to date information on professional hair clippers. Read on to discover more.
Professional hair clippers
Having the right pair of hair clippers at your disposal can be the difference between a job well done or a job that’s, well, better left undone. Simply put, the right clippers are essential to proper men’s grooming.
We also understand that choosing the best hair clippers can be a challenge, but we’ve done the research and developed a list of the best clippers for home and professional use.
OSTER FAST FEED ADJUSTABLE PIVOT MOTOR CLIPPER
There’s a reason that the Oster Fast Feed is one of the best-selling and most popular hair clippers around. Actually, more than just one reason. And it all starts with the 12-amp pivot motor.
The “Whisper Quiet” pivot motor on this bad boy is twice as powerful as a magnetic motor clipper. As its name indicates, it’s very quiet for the power it packs, but it’s muscled-up enough to cut through wet or dry hair. Thick hair? Not a problem – it shears through even the densest hair with a single pass. It also has a sleek, ergonomic design with a textured, lightweight housing unit that makes it easy to handle and easy to use. It’s also durable, so you can plan on many years of effective use.
Let’s look at some of the other features of the Oster Fast Feed Adjustable Pivot Motor Clipper:
- It’s designed with a convenient, adjustable blade lever that allows you to change settings easily. Just choose the length you require – from very close to a medium length trim – and get to work.
- Its adjustable Cryogen-x blade is extremely sharp and, again, is easily adjusted by the unit’s blade lever. It also makes for a nice, even cut every time.
- It comes with four guide combs – blending, 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2.”
- Its 8-foot power cord provides easy maneuverability.
- While some people don’t like cutting wet hair, the Oster Fast Feed – as mentioned – gets the job done wet or dry, as well as with all types of hair, whether it’s thick, thin, Afro, or whatever else.
- The package includes a blade guard, lubricating oil, and a cleaning brush. Critics suggest that it should come with more accessories, such as scissors, styling combs, and even a barber’s cape, but you’re also getting one of the strongest motors on the market, as well as a clipper that can deal with whatever kind of hair you put in its path. No wonder it ranks at the top of best hair clippers for men.
- The Oster Fast Feed is considered easy to use, which is obviously helpful for do-it-yourselfers.
- Because it comes with just one adjustable blade, you don’t have to worry about having to change blades on the fly.
Need a closer look? Here’s a video of the Oster Fast Feed and its features:
THE BOTTOM LINE:
- Super quiet motor
- Effective on any hair type and length
- No need to change blades
- Easy to use and control
- No carry case or stand
- Only comes with a one-year warranty
WAHL COLOR PRO COMPLETE HAIR CUTTING KIT #79300-400T
At under $20, the Wahl Pro Complete Hair Cutting Kit is considered the best budget home hair clipper on the market. In this case, paying less doesn’t mean you’re going to get less because this package comes loaded with goodies.
There’s a lot to like about the Wahl Color Pro Complete, but let’s start with its color-coded guide system that makes it easy for home users to remember which comb corresponds with what hair length. Each comb has a color-coded key that corresponds with the correct comb for each setting.
Here’s another thing we like: The Wahl Color Pro Complete is suitable for cutting hair all over the body, so whether you want to trim your hair, shave your head, trim your beard, or do some serious manscaping, you can make it happen with this product (although, that said, we suggest taking a serious look at our selection of best body groomers for full-body work).
You’ll get a clean cut with the Wahl Color Pro Complete thanks to self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades that are precision-ground and made to last longer than other blades. Carbon blades are designed to be stronger and more durable than other blades, but we suggest oiling them frequently – if not after every use – to keep them in prime condition (just put a few drops on the blade and you’re good to go). Its motor is also powerful enough to cut through coarse, thick hair.
You have a lot to choose from when it comes to the color-coded combs. Each kit comes with 12 combs of varying lengths, from 1/16” to 1”. Finding the right comb for your job is not hard to do. Moreover, the majority of users give a thumb’s up to the quality of the combs, including their durability and the ease of which they snap on and off of the unit.
The Wahl 79300 does not come with a battery but operates with a power cord which is 6-feet long – generally more than enough for your cutting needs and flexibility of movement. The motor isn’t silent, but it’s not overwhelmingly loud by any means and has a buzzing sound that’s quieter than a lot of other trimmers.
You get plenty of accessories with the Wahl 7900, including a small bottle of blade oil, a barber comb, a styling comb and a pair of scissors.
THE BOTTOM LINE:
- Color coding simplifies the process
- Powerful enough to cut most hair
- Comes with a variety of useful attachments
- Not ideal for beards
- Occasional issues with over-heating