6 reasons to buy
- Majority of the consumers expressed delight over the Puma Thunder 4 Life’s stylish aesthetic highlighted by eye-catching colors.
- This new Thunder iteration fits true to size, based on most of the shoe users’ opinions.
- Several commenters adored the shoe’s use of multiple materials which to their opinion enhanced the shoe’s overall style.
- Plenty of Puma Thunder 4 Life reviews mentioned how comfortable this pair is.
- A number of wearers commended this sneaker’s quality in construction and materials.
- Some remarked at this shoe’s relatively cheaper price compared to most dad sneakers in the market today.
1 reasons not to buy
- A few shoppers wished there were more colorway options available.
Puma’s acclaimed Thunder sneaker comes in a new edition via the Thunder 4 Life design. This iteration doesn’t fall far from its predecessor as it retains its lineage’s recognizable design and silhouette. What sets this new model apart is its bolder colors and it now incorporates thicker and more structured upper materials such as hairy suede on the heel area and neoprene to the midfoot and toe areas.
If you are a fan of chunky/dad sneakers, this pair’s adequate comfort, durability, awesome style, and affordable price might be a worthwhile cop.