If you are looking to get a Range rover or a Mercedes, then read this post to know the range rover sport vs Mercedes gls similarities, differences and reviews. keep reading.
Range rover sport vs mercedes gls
Range Rover Sport vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
At Land Rover Glen Cove, we’re proud to offer some of the finest, most capable vehicles around. The Range Rover Sport is one of our personal favorites. It combines power, style, and luxury altogether into one amazing package. The Range Rover Sport can conquer the road or the wild, and with its comfortable interior, you’ll enjoy the drive as well. While it does face some competition from the Mercedes-Benz GLS, the Range Rover Sport is the superior vehicle by far. Here are just a few reasons why:
Power and Performance
- For you fans of diesel torque, the Range Rover Sport offers an available turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 diesel engine, which generates 254 horsepower and an impressive 443 pound-feet of torque. There is no diesel engine available to the Mercedes-Benz GLS.
- The Range Rover Sport offers three available engines. The Mercedes-Benz GLS offers only two. The Range Rover Sport gives you the power of choice.
- The Range Rover Sport comes with standard four-wheel drive, which makes it easy for you to tackle any obstacle that gets in your way, both on and off the road. Four-wheel drive equally distributes power to all four wheels. The Mercedes-Benz GLS has standard all-wheel drive, which monitors the wheels and delivers power as needed. All-wheel drive gives you more control than front- or rear-wheel drive, but four-wheel drive gives you more control still.
- When properly equipped, the Range Rover Sport can tow up to 7,716 pounds. The Mercedes-Benz GLS can tow up to 7,500 pounds, a close second-place. The Range Rover Sport is one of the toughest SUVs around.
- The Range Rover Sport offers an available 23-speaker Meridian audio system, which delivers unparalleled audio quality. The Mercedes-Benz GLS tops out with an available 14 speaker sound system.
- The standard keyless entry and ignition on the Range Rover Sport make driving even more convenient. Keyless entry and ignition cost extra on the Mercedes-Benz GLS.
- The Range Rover Sport features an easy-to-use 10.2-inch infotainment touchscreen. The Mercedes-Benz GLS has a standard 8-inch touchscreen.
- The Range Rover Sport comes with a standard navigation system, which makes it easier than ever to get to any destination. The navigation system on the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs extra.
Comfort and Capability
- Staying comfortable on long rides is easy in the Range Rover Sport, thanks to its standard 14-way power-adjustable seating. It’s a bit harder in the Mercedes-Benz GLS, with its standard 10-way power-adjustable seating.
- The Range Rover Sport has 27.5 cubic feet of cargo capacity. The Mercedes-Benz GLS has 16 cubic feet of cargo capacity. Carrying your gear is easy in your Range Rover Sport.
- The Range Rover Sport is available with a five-seating or seven-seating configuration. The Mercedes-Benz GLS is only available as a seven-seater.
Come See for Yourself
Mercedes-Benz certainly makes a quality vehicle, but they pale in comparison to Land Rover. The Range Rover Sport is one of the finest SUVs out there.