In this rice milk soap review, we will discuss the Rice Milk Soap Benefits For Acne. An ancient secret is revealed through rice milk for skin care. Brighten your face with a healthy glow, and remove age spots or blemishes with this secret. It will bring you everlasting beauty.
You might have noticed how many Asian women usually look younger than their age – skin like smooth ivory, firm, blemish-free. How did they get to be so lucky? Even more importantly, how can you get the same benefits for your skin? The answer comes from rice milk in a bottle; or more precisely, Eminence Rice Milk 3 in 1 Cleansing Water.
Rice has always been known as one of the healthiest foods, as long as you take it easy on the butter. Better to use olive oil or some other non-fattening ingredient. But it’s also a major step in keeping your skin healthy and young.
rice milk soap review
Rice Milk Soap Benefits For Acne
Rice milk is made by boiling rice in water, blending it with more water, boiling it, blending it, until you get a consistent milk-like product. Rice is a good source of B and E vitamins and is packed with antioxidants like manganese and selenium. Folklore in Asia says that women who worked in the rice paddies always had beautiful skin because they washed in rice water or rice milk for skin care. It’s hard to argue with the results!
Using rice milk regularly helps to lighten and brighten the tone of your face and make it glow. It will lighten scars and dark spots when used regularly. It reduces oil production naturally and balances the excess oil secretion of your skin, so pores don’t clog and cause unsightly blemishes.
When you apply it to lips regularly, it lightens and brightens them as well. If mixed with honey it is an excellent moisturizing masque, and when mixed with almond paste it becomes the base of a powerful cleanser and restorative facial product. Mix it with turmeric and it becomes an astringent that won’t damage or burn your skin. It even eases sunburn!
The good news – Eminence Rice Milk 3 in 1 Cleansing Water is already prepared for you to use to make your skin beautiful!
Rice Milk Cleansing Water includes the power of citrus in it. The pomelo is the largest citrus fruit in the world and it is very popular in Thailand and other countries in Asia. Citrus contains vitamins and nutrients, along with powerful antioxidants, that make your skin tone appear balanced and youthful.
Rice Milk for Skin Care Gives Your Skin a Beautiful Young Look
Use rice milk for skin care twice a day, each morning and night. Simply wipe a cotton ball saturated in it over your face. It also contains witch hazel and Jasmine tea, both of which are antiseptic and antibacterial, so they are on the job to give you smooth, blemish-free skin. With regular use, your skin is perfectly cleansed, balanced, and looks bright and glowing. Irritated areas will be reduced and calmed. Try this ancient Asian secret of rice milk for skin care and give your skin a beautiful young look! function.
How To make Rice Milk Soap
If you too are tempted to try out this natural yet effective beauty product for bathing, here is something for you – an article on how to make rice milk soaps at home!
To make this soap, you would need the following ingredients:
- Jasmine Rice
- Essential oils of your choice, such as avocado oil, sweet almond oil, coconut oil and olive oil
- Herbs like rosemary, thyme, lavender, marjoram or any other herb of your choice
Let’s follow the process of making the soap:https://93b2c2977d7ff0e4ea8fc97d52f5fdd4.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html
- Cook 1 part rice to 4 parts of water
- Allow it to cool
- Now blend the rice
- Finally strain rice milk from the fiber
- Now, freeze the milk to make cubes
- Next, take these cubes in a mixing bowl and slowly add lye. Melt it by mixing
- Once the two blend together properly, strain it into a new bowl
- Add your choice of essential oils and herbs to it
- Blend it all together using a blender
- Ensure that the paste is a consistent one
- Now, pour the paste into a silicone mould and freeze it
- Now, you’re ready to use your rice milk soap
The different herbs and oils you use give a distinct color, texture and fragrance to your soap. You can also add mango and shea butter to your rice milk soap.
Apart from fragrance, it offers many skin benefits. These homemade rice milk soaps are creamy and create good lather.
Benefits Of Rice Milk Soap
If you look through your skin care products, you will invariably find rice milk as one of the active ingredients in them. Read on to know about rice milk soap benefits:
- Rice milk imparts a whitening effect to the skin
- It leaves a gentle glow on your face
- It helps to even your skin tone when used regularly
- It helps lighten scars and other dark spots on your face
- It makes for a good skin moisturizing agent
- It seals your skin with good moisture and helps eliminate excess oil secretion
- When combined with honey, rice milk can leave your skin soft, smooth and supple
- Mix rice milk with almond paste to make an effective body scrub. Alternately, you can mix it with gram flour
- Rice milk cures dark lips, if you use it regularly
- It soothes your skin from sun burns
- Mix rice milk with turmeric powder. You can use it as a toner
We use many types of cosmetics to look beautiful. But nature has stored many good things for us. Rice milk soap is a great way to pamper your skin without using harsh chemicals.
So, what’s stopping you? Make your own rice milk soap and get beautiful! And don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments section below.
What are Skin Lightening Soaps?
These are soaps that have skin whitening properties. They contain active ingredients which work together to lighten dark skin. Others come with additional properties that help to maintain the health of your skin.
How Do They Work?
Skin lightening soaps contain ingredients that lighten your skin through several mechanisms:
- Reducing or inhibiting the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin colour. The less the melanin produced by your skin, the lighter your skin becomes.
- Cleansing your skin and getting rid of dirt build-up that could be responsible for infections or dull and hyperpigmented skin. Some common active ingredients like kojic acid have antifungal properties that help to get rid of any fungal infections that may cause flaws on the skin.
- Exfoliating your skin to give room for new, healthy and lighter skin to surface.
What Are Skin Lightening Soaps Used for?
These soaps are used to effectively reverse or treat hyperpigmentation that may occur due to melasma, acne and acne scars, sunspots, dark spots, injuries to the skin and other skin conditions. They are also used in daily skin routines to maintain bright, evened out and light skin.
Other additional benefits that come with particular skin lightening soaps include anti-aging effects, skin moisturization, skin rejuvenation, oil reduction and antioxidant benefits.
Be careful to only buy skin lightening soaps from reputable sellers and manufacturers who include the list of ingredients on the packaging!
The Most Common Ingredients in Skin Lightening Soaps
It is the list of ingredients in a particular soap that determines how it functions. Here are some of the most common ingredients that you are likely to encounter and their functions.
- Papaya – The ingredients main component is the papain enzyme. It is found in the skin of the papaya fruit. It helps in skin rejuvenation, lightening, moisturization and exfoliation. It also fights acne and leaves the skin feeling smooth and young.
- Kojic Acid – This is derived from Native Japanese mushrooms. Kojic acid lightens the skin by inhibiting melanin production. Additionally, it is antifungal and antibacterial, qualities which make it effective against skin conditions that are likely to cause skin flaws. The combination leaves your skin lighter, flawless and youthful looking.
- Arbutin – This is a naturally occurring hydroquinone derived from the leaves of fruits such as bearberry, pear and cranberry. Arbutin lightens the skin by blocking tyrosinase activity, hence decreasing melanin production.
- Glutathione – This is an antioxidant produced by human bodies. When applied on your skin, it lightens the skin by deactivating tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for melanin production. Other benefits of glutathione include detoxifying the body, accelerating cell turnover and minimizing the appearance of skin flaws.
- Turmeric – This is a kitchen spice used to flavour food but it also does wonders on your skin. It can improve dark spots, moisturize your skin, repair sun damaged skin and lighten dark skin. In a certain research, turmeric was applied to melanocytes. The results showed that melanin production was reduced by 60%.
- Saffron – Saffron is a plant whose stigmas are used to make the saffron spice. The spice is packed with so much to benefit your skin. Apart from tyrosinase inhibitory qualities, it also corrects dry skin, tones down complexion, offers protection from UV rays and cures inflammatory skin conditions.
- Licorice – Licorice root contains glabridin, an active compound with tyrosinase inhibitory powers. It also comes packed with antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities.
- Hydroquinone – The agent has been used in skin lightening for several decades. It lightens the skin by interfering with melanogenesis. However, its long term use has been associated with ochronosis, a condition that causes permanent darkening of the skin especially when used by dark skinned people. It is also banned for use in skin care in several countries while in others; only strengths below 4% are allowed to be sold OTC.
- Mercury – this is a dangerous heavy metal. While it successfully lightens skin, it also introduces some harmful effects to your skin and your body in general. These may include problems on your skin, kidney, liver and brain among others. Despite the banning of its use in skin care, products containing high levels of mercury have still found their way to the shelves.
What are the Side Effects of Skin Lightening Soaps?
The side effects of skin lightening soaps depend on the ingredients contained in a particular soap. Ingredients like mercury and high concentrations of hydroquinone are known to cause harmful effects on the skin and the body in general.
Other natural ingredients like kojic acid, arbutin, vitamin C and licorice etc. are not associated with any harmful effects. However, like every skin lightening products, the soaps also make your skin photosensitive and should therefore be used alongside a good sunscreen. There is also an off chance that particular ingredients may cause an allergic reaction on sensitive skin.
Best Products for Skin LighteningREAD MORE
Best Way to Use Skin Lightening Soaps
How you use a product is a great determinant of the results that you are likely to get. Skin lightening soaps are not different; here are few tips that can help you reap maximum benefits from these soaps.
- Use soap with a combination of ingredients. These ingredients come with different properties that can benefit your skin in more than one way. Common combinations include kojic acid and papaya, kojic acid and glutathione, saffron and goat milk etc.
- Check the ingredient list to keep off any that are known to give you allergies.
- Follow the product’s instructions and precautions to the letter.
- Test the soap on your hand, then a small part of your face and give it at least 15 minutes to rule out any reactions.
- Use an exfoliating glove or sponge to enable the soap to remove dead skin faster and better.
- Use the soap with water to get better results and reduce the harshness of the soap on your skin.
- Once you wash your skin with the soap, rinse with cold water to close pores and make your skin feel tighter.
- If your soap doesn’t contain coconut oil or any other moisturizer, apply some on your skin to prevent drying.
- Give the soap between 8-16 weeks to show satisfactory results.
Can Skin Lightening Soaps Be Used on Intimate Areas?
Products made from natural ingredients are considered safe to use even on intimate areas. However, it is better to use the soaps that are specifically recommended for intimate areas because they are available.
When Will I See Results?
Since soaps are usually used and washed off, they take some time to take effect. They can take anything between 8-16 weeks to show satisfactory results.
Where Can You Buy Skin Lightening Soaps?
Skin lightening soaps are available online and at your local beauty shop over-the-counter. Be careful to only buy from reputable sellers and manufacturers who include the list of ingredients on the packaging. Online stores where you can buy include Amazon and Ebay. You can also check your favourite soap’s official website.
Skin lightening soaps are some of the products that have caused a buzz in the skin lightening industry. Apart from skin lightening benefits, the ingredients in the soaps also offer a host of other benefits that help to maintain the health of your skin. These benefits may include anti-inflammatory benefits, oil control, anti-ageing effect, skin rejuvenation, moisturization, antifungal and antibacterial benefits among others.
Other ingredients like hydroquinone and mercury can introduce some harmful effects to your skin. With all this information at your fingertips, you are good to go as far as skin lightening soaps are concerned.