rose gold mirrored sunglasses
rose gold mirrored aviator sunglasses
rose gold mirrored sunglasses cat eye
rose gold mirrored sunglasses uk
rose gold mirrored sunglasses dior
Your Guide to the Best Women’s Sunglasses in Winter 2020
Dec 10 • 2019 by For Eyes
As the temperatures plummet and the snow falls, you may have holiday shopping on your mind. There’s no better way to spend your money than to invest in a pair of fashionable and durable women’s sunglasses in the Winter 2019 season for your special lady.
Curious what’s in style? We’ve got you covered.
Best Women’s Sunglasses in the Winter 20120 Holiday Season
Winter is a great time for embracing the holidays and enjoying time with friends and family. With the right women’s sunglasses in Winter 2019, your special lady can feel and look her best wherever the season takes her.
Here are some styles to consider as you shop for women’s sunglasses in Winter 2019:
Style #1(for Skiing): Thick, Wraparound Sunglasses
If your loved one enjoys winter sports, such as skiing, you can’t go wrong with a pair of thick, wraparound sunglasses. Not only do they offer protection against the wind and snow, but they are also unique in style and look great with winter fashion ensembles, such as snowsuits.
Although darker lenses offer the most protection against UV rays, you can try these lenses in a variety of colors or go for a more modern, chromatic look. We recommend the blue Solaris sunglasses ($49). The blue theme offers the perfect touch of color for winter.
Style #2(for Fashion): Mirrored, Aviator Sunglasses
For a more casual and fashionable look, try mirrored, aviator sunglasses. They are among the best women’s sunglasses in Winter 2019 because they are lightweight and can work with anything your loved one decides to wear.
Metallic shades also look great with this style. Silver and rose-gold hues will ensure that your special lady is shining even brighter this holiday season. If your loved one would enjoy sunglasses in this style, consider the rose-gold Michael Kors sunglasses ($149).
Style #3(for Visiting Friends and Family): Oversized, Brown Shades
Is your special lady traveling for the holidays? Impress her with some oversized, glamorous shades. Bright colors and pastel tones can make her stand out, but don’t underestimate a lovely chocolate-brown shade to coincide with her winter fashion sense.
If this style is right for your loved one, order the shiny beige Guess sunglasses ($99). She’ll love the cool tones and oversized look on her face, making her stand out even more when she visits friends and family this holiday season.
Summary: Top Styles for Women’s Sunglasses to Shop for in Winter 2020
Are you ready to head to the store to find the best women’s sunglasses in Winter 2019? Keep these suggestions in mind to find the right styles for your special lady. Our list is designed by women for women. And there’s plenty more where these come from.
- Consider thick, wraparound sunglasses if your loved one enjoys outdoor sports. Not only do these frames offer full coverage, but they come in a variety of styles and colors that can look great on different facial structures.
- Aviator sunglasses are an excellent option if your special lady puts fashion at the forefront of her mind. Look for rose-gold frames and mirrored lenses to help her feel even more chic.
- If your loved one is going to be visiting friends and family, get her a pair of oversized, brown shades. She’ll love how fashionable yet sensible they are.
Sunglasses are a vital part of any ensemble, both for a fashion statement and for functionality. Consider a pair of these fantastic styles for women’s sunglasses in Winter 2019 for the special lady in your life.
Reflect Your Personal Style with Mirror Sunglasses
- BY ZENNI OPTICAL
- MAY 03, 2018
Looking to elevate your outdoor eyewear? No matter what frame shape you choose, you can add a mirror coating to reflect your personal style. Mirror finishes aren’t just a fashion statement – they also block out harmful UV rays and shield your eyes from damage.
What Are Mirror Sunglasses?
Mirrored sunglasses have lenses with a mirror finish coating. Since the coating is highly reflective, it greatly decreases the amount of light that passes through the lenses, allowing for better vision in certain conditions, including:
• High Altitudes
What Base Tints Work with a Mirror Finish?
Mirror finishes can be added to almost any Zenni frame. Zenni offers the following mirror finishes: silver, gold, rose gold, flame red, lavender, indigo blue, sky blue, and moss green. When ordering mirror sunglasses at Zenni, you will first need to select a base tint. You can choose from standard sunglasses tints, polarized tints, fashion tints, and gradient tints. A popular combination is a dark gray base tint or polarized gray tint with a silver mirror finish.
We also love to see when our Zennistas go bold! For a colorful and fresh look, try a gradient gray base tint with a lavender mirror finish! Just keep in mind that the color of the mirror coating will be slightly influenced by the base color of the polarized or tinted lens.
What Frames Look Best With a Mirror Tint?
Oversized, cat-eyes, hearts, geometric … basically any shape can be made into statement-making style with a mirror finish.
Small round frames have recently made a comeback in eyewear. These black frames are perfect with a gold mirror finish, giving you that 90s vibe that’s on-trend right now.
Cat-eye sunglasses are a must for anyone looking to make a statement with their glasses. These modern cat-eyes in pink are perfect with an amber or gray tint. Add a rose gold mirror finish and you have the perfect fashion-forward accessory.
Square frames have made a fashion revival in the last few years. These modern silver and black square frames are accented with a cool blue mirror finish.
One of our favorite shapes with mirrored lenses is the classic aviator. Because of their shape, these popular frames provide even better overall protection from the sun than other frame choices. Thanks to the versatility of the style, they work with any mirror/tint combo.
Can Mirror Sunglasses Be Prescription?
Absolutely! Any prescription sunglasses from Zenni can have a mirror finish added. Have your prescription information ready and simply enter it in during the checkout process.
How Do I Order a Mirror Sunglasses?
Ordering your mirror finish is fun and easy to do!
1. Select Your Frame. Tints and mirror finishes can be added to any Zenni frame. Pick out the frame that you’d like to purchase and add it to your cart.
2. Enter Your Prescription Information. You will be prompted to enter your up-to-date prescription information, as well as your pupillary distance (PD). Consult your eye doctor for these measurements, or check out our measuring PD infographic to measure your PD at home.
3. Choose Your Lens Index. A lens index will automatically be suggested based on your prescription. For more information about lens index options, check out our affordable lens buying guide. (Please note that 1.53 Trivex, 1.59 Polycarbonate, and 1.74 High-Index lenses cannot be tinted.)
4. Tint Your Lenses. To order mirror sunglasses, first choose a standard, gradient, or fashion base tint. You can also select a glare-reducing polarized lens for premium sun protection. Next, select one of our mirror finishes. All of our mirror coatings come complete with an oil and fingerprint anti-reflective coating for maximum light reflection and no smudging.
5. Complete Your Order. Once your order is complete, we will start preparing your new eyewear and ship it out to you ASAP.
Learn more about the different colors of tints that Zenni offers. And make sure to show off your new mirrored sunglasses by tagging #myzennis on your social media!
Shop these top trends for women’s sunglasses at your local For Eyes today. Click here to find your nearest store.